Latest topics

Jallu's game of Bluff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jallu's game of Bluff

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-19, 15:49

Oh poor Jallu... An emperor who wouldnt bow to any army can bow his head to his Jo begum.. he did admit that his hands shook when he held her hand at the wedding..

all that is a old story now.. or so you would think... Some of you support Jallu and some Jo begum... But peeves decided to support the lurve between them...

You say what? lurve? that between Jo and Jallu? no?
I say yes, and what else?

Forget that he is an emperor, and he has got so many begums and other females to warm his bed.

Think think think... He confessed his love, and Jo shoved him away and why? because she thinks that she doesnt love him.

Next day she says that what he has for her is lust and not love.

Jallu is all set to prove her how wrong she is. She is one delusional woman, he thinks.

He could have asked one of his many begums to sit next to him, after Ruq, he also has the other Khaas begum, other than Jo, our Salima. But did he call her? no. Why? Because he knows that if he had called Salima, Our Jo begum would NOT burn in jealousy. She would not be affected by an ounce even.

She wasnt affected by an ounce all these days why would she be affected now? So he had to do something different, to trigger her anger, and much more which had a potential to wake up that emotion that every one in the world called Jealousy. It does wonders and our Jallu knows it.

He also asks her to leave the place.. Why? everyone got angry, but Peevsie is very very clever Jallu bhai. Peevsie knows Jallu is trying to hit two birds with one stone. Make her angry, so that she will react, come to him later in the night to atleast give one of her long bashans plus, He neednt keep acting flirty with the girl sitting left to him. That act was put up for his Jo begum to react. and react she did. She cried...

Now she can retreat to her room and fume on her own. Have some thinking to do and come later to him carrying along her anger... That would show him, that she really cares and she is only delusional and under confusion about her own feelings towards her.

All that Jallu is doing is to rile her up so that she will realize her feelings towards him. Wait, we forgot about Madam Astute here, she holds the Ace to the game. She bluffed and Jallu belived her,Jo is little naive, and when Jallu was saying her real things, She called him bluff. Jallu is bluffing now, and Jo believed him... I am not sure about Jo's bluff, but sometime later, Jallu is gonna call Bluff Bluff to Madam Astute, and she is gonna crumble down in the game.

On the whole, Peevsie finds Jallu is in love with Jo begum and isnt very cool about Jo calling him bluff and wants to play with her emotions for a while. But jo begum is being played at by a bigger player who is ready to send her away to Amer. Lets see how this panes out.

Now I have typed a really long post, which I am not good at, so kindly leave comments. I accept "you suck at writing Peevsie" as much as "thats a nice post"

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Jallu's game of Bluff

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-19, 16:06

When you can by controlled by none other than the Bloody Baron, can't you control words Peevsie? Why should we say 'you suck at writing?'

I believe that Jalal is doing more than trigger jealousy in Jodha. He confessed his deep-seated secrets which Jodha Madam believed to be true at night but suddenly called bluff in the morning as Peevsie said. So he wants to hurt and humiliate her and show her her worth if he lifts his suraksha-chakra from her, or rather in a language Peevsie understands better, if he lifts his protective charms around her.

In the process as an unintentional by-product of his humiliation agenda, Jodha feels jealous and comes to terms with her feelings.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-19, 16:09

Waah waah Peeves.....a completely different take,....and I LURVED it........de taali......am lurving this push-pull.....errr...whatever it is Wink am not a sachharine kind of romance person at all :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 16:11

Nice post peeves .. Wish you wrote more often buddy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-19, 16:34

sandhya wrote:When you can by controlled by none other than the Bloody Baron, can't you control words Peevsie? Why should we say 'you suck at writing?'

I believe that Jalal is doing more than trigger jealousy in Jodha. He confessed his deep-seated secrets which Jodha Madam believed to be true at night but suddenly called bluff in the morning as Peevsie said. So he wants to hurt and humiliate her and show her her worth if he lifts his suraksha-chakra from her, or rather in a language Peevsie understands better, if he lifts his protective charms around her.

In the process as an unintentional by-product of his humiliation agenda, Jodha feels jealous and comes to terms with her feelings.

Wow, thanks for leaving the first comment. Being peevsie, I am bad at words.

Oh yeah, Jallu is doing more than that. exactly speaking he is removing his protective charms around her. affraid  Thats a very good strategy. But the by product wouldnt be Jealousy, it is going to be anger.

or atleast Jo is not gonna think it is Jealousy that she feels. She is only capable of thinking very limited emotions, no I take it back, she is capable of giving only two names to all the teaspoon emotions that she feels. One is Grihn and the other is friendship and the third is anger. Other than that she can feel very phylosophical sometimes too.

I want to know how would Jallu teach her or make her realize that what she feels is not anger but another emotion called Jealousy? and how is he going to teach her the much difficult word love from friendship, the last time he tried, she learnt lust and not love.

TUFF LUCK JALLU!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-19, 16:37

pollyanna wrote:Waah waah Peeves.....a completely different take,....and I LURVED it........de taali......am lurving this push-pull.....errr...whatever it is ;)am not a sachharine kind of romance person at all :)

polly, just like molly, and you lurved my post! I can give you bone crushing hugs just like Molly gives to Harry  hug1 

You say you arent sachharine romantic? You are much better than Jo, for she is romantic blind shhh 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-19, 16:39

--sumana13-- wrote: Nice post peeves .. Wish you wrote more often buddy
Sumana, you are being too kind dear, you think I can dish out this crap more often? your wish might get granted, be careful about what you wish  Twisted Evil 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-19, 16:42

Nice one peevs..loved it...

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-19, 16:47

Peeves wrote:
Sumana, you are being too kind dear, you think I can dish out this crap more often? your wish might get granted, be careful about what you wish  Twisted Evil 

It is our wish too peevsie. Do write more often .I'd love to read commotion posts among the many serious ones. When you can unscrew chandeliers to attack Umbridge, you should also unscrew sarcasms to attack  the lack of logic in the show. It would be fun. More fun to analyse shaahi waqiye and Mughal tehzeeb in Hogwarts style.

Moreover, there is no bloody baron in the forum who can control you.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-19, 16:48

Tantsie loves bluff and peevsie !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-19, 16:59

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Nice one peevs..loved it...

Peeves is happy with your comment. You can come with me for bloody baron's 1555th deathday party cheers

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-19, 17:01

sandhya wrote:
Peeves wrote:

It is our wish too peevsie. Do write more often .I'd love to read commotion posts among the many serious ones. When you can unscrew chandeliers to attack Umbridge, you should also unscrew sarcasms to attack  the lack of logic in the show. It would be fun. More fun to analyse shaahi waqiye and Mughal tehzeeb in Hogwarts style.

shhh the bloody baron just passed by.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-19, 17:04

Tanthya wrote:Tantsie loves bluff and peevsie !!

you do?  :* emb*: 

You arent eeks bluffing eeks about this isnt it ?

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by mehaksingh on 2013-12-19, 17:04

most probably your analysis might be correct

mehaksingh
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-19, 17:12

Peeves wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Peeves wrote:

shhh the bloody baron just passed by.

Really Peeves, if you don't oblige to write more, I shall send a howler complaining about your non-compliance to Bloody Baron. Also I warn you, whenever BB (Bloody Baron, not Bakshi Banu) passes by I shall call his attention to your hiding place by throwing a Weasely Firework or I'll scream 'Bloody Baron ka iqbal buland ho. Kaayar Peeves isi hujre mein chupa hai'

Don't think he cant understand. He's already taking special classes with Ataaliqs and Ustads at Agra whereto he apparates every night. Flitwick has also gifted him a translator tool as an advance gift for his 1555th deathday party.

Last edited by sandhya on 2013-12-19, 17:17; edited 2 times in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-19, 17:14

mehaksingh wrote:most probably your analysis might be correct

Most probably? No Peeves is always right, if something goes wrong, you can take it that peeves might have just been joking, bluffing or whatever fits.

But looking at the larger picture, I simply cant explain Jallu's enthu to act so pulled to that dancer when he had been in control all this while for his entire life. Its so obvious that it is a false pretention or Jallu wouldnt be checking Jo's reaction all the while.

He wants her to feel jealous for him. Is it tit for tat? no. Who is there to invoke jealousy in him? no one. But he wishes hard that she feels that emotion for him. Is that revenge? NO. It is his way of telling her, No little wifey, you have no other choice other than accpeting my love and love me back, if you dont know how to do it, I shall teach you the way.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-19, 17:23

sandhya wrote:
Peeves wrote:
sandhya wrote:
Peeves wrote:

shhh the bloody baron just passed by.

Really Peeves, if you don't oblige to write more, I shall send a howler complaining about your non-compliance to Bloody Baron. Also I warn you, whenever BB (Bloody Baron, not Bakshi Banu) passes by I shall call his attention to your hiding place by throwing a Weasely Firework or I'll scream 'Bloody Baron ka iqbal buland ho. Kaayar Peeves isi hujre mein chupa hai'

Don't think he cant understand. He's already taking special classes with Ataaliqs and Ustads at Agra whereto he apparates every night. Flitwick has also gifted him a translator tool as an advance gift for his 1555th deathday party.

Oh I get howlers all the time. I howl louder than most howlers.
But if you want me to make posts like this, and since you have been asking me so nicely, I shall grant your wish.  afro 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 17:37

sandhya

Jallu wanted to start a special class on experiencing love?
Specially to jo & no theory, but starting with painful practical?

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-19, 17:48

Peeves loved your post :-D u r 100% rite......jallu doing all dis drama to trap jodha Begam in his love. ....he dnt have any Begam who will feel jealous fr him. ..many times he askd ruqs. But she declined.Finally he got his Begam jodha who is feeling jealousy his jodha begam and now jallu enjoying his Begam's reaction :-D

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-19, 17:54

Lurvvvved ur post Peeves

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 18:19

Peeves