Latest topics

ILKDM #43 - Ice Ice Baby !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM #43 - Ice Ice Baby !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-19, 16:05

I have been a itinerant watcher this  week  hence have missed many nuances, oblivious of many subtleties as my thoughts are based from the dialogues overheard while involved in other chores.

Hmmm ..So the lonely prince discovers that there is a domain that remains  beyond his reach. A realm that he craves to conquer.Malevolent Manipulations, drunken stupor induces Jalal to think that the tantalizing domain is within his grasp,  buoys him with the thought that soon he shall be the unrivaled , undisputed king of a maidens heart ..Not any maiden but one particular maiden whose approval, whose respect, whose love he very much seeks like a bee seeking the nectar or a sage seeking his salvation! Alas! The stars are
not aligned in Jalal's favour  as his dreams ,hope , his happiness come crashing , tearing asunder  on the reefs of reality ! The pain , humiliation suffered is unbearable  but towering above this emotions  is the feeling of betrayal, esp when  he has just bared his soul in complete trust  perhaps for the first time ever , Imagine then the shock, the fury  at the apparent trickery, at the deception practised by Jodha , Imagine the sense of shame of being mocked and ridiculed  for he, The kin of all Kings has been stumped by a woman, a enemy who had always professed  a loathing , Obviously rage and fury will be the fuel driving Jalal and it is quite natural for any man /woman  to feel vindictive, wanting to hurt back , wanting to see
the perp squirm , yet to the credit of Jalal, he does not turn avenging  angel instantly, he seeks to ascertain whether the content of the letter was indeed a love confession  AND only  after getting an
affirmation does he begin his return volley !

Jodha has indeed travelled a long way , from being a princess who cared a hoots for a autocrat and always laid all the roots of evil  at Jalal's doors  that too in auto mode ,to actually consider that
something might have gone awry and Jalal  has got the wrong end of the stick is quite a breakthrough journey  nonetheless this is not the end of the journey  rather this is the starting of Jodha's journey .

Jodha has been a bud  awaiting to bloom , untouched as yet by stirring passions nor emotions .. we have seen her bafflement when Bakshi confessed her willingness to cross all boundaries for love , we saw her bewilderment when Salima explained to her about the  path of love , Jodha has remained a idealistic observer prone to go by rule books , impervious to passions or emotions that can turn a
man into beast or a woman into a fury !! She had been cocooned and ensconced in her safety net of righteousness , valour, courage,disdain. She has been stripped of that kevlar vest leaving
her denuded , raw and vulnerable ..  It is now that wisps of stronger emotions have begun to send tendrils , unraveling the cocoon, The emotions will take some time to take root but h !! Boy !! when it does
take root , Jodha will accept and embrace it whole  body and soul !! for with Jodha there is now Half way  !! It is this quality , it is this acceptance that Jalal has been yearning for  all his life,  A longing to
belong  to a woman who will accept him sans his rank, A woman who will not be overawed by his status, who will not be cowed by his might , who will not feel the need to coax him or cajole him , One who will treat him as a companion, a soul mate ..Jalal has identified this attributes in Jodha, admires this qualities in her , it is unsurprising therefor that Jalal desires her acceptance , for a man starved of  unselfish acceptance, she looks like Manna from heaven ..and her rejection is like shutting the door on the promised land of which he has been offered a  fleeting glimpse, hence the rage, a overwhelming desire to pay her back .. of getting her to feel the hurt, of  understanding the feeling of rejection , of lighting the fires of
jealousy , of instilling the fear of losing a loved one ..  In the process , if he is going to the extremes ..So be it ..After all Everything is fair in Love and war and this is war , war of love  which the shehanshah is
determined to win !

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM #43 - Ice Ice Baby !!

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-19, 16:17

kya baat, kyaa baat, kyaaa baat!!!!!

Thumbsup Starry Love 

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 16:22

Awesome post Sathya .. I am waiting to see Jalal win this war of love ..
 Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 17:55; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-19, 16:23

Loved it  Heart 

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 16:25

Tanthya

"Everything is fair in Love and war and this is war , war of love  which the shehenshah is 
determined to win ! "

♡♥♡♥♡♡♡♡♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
GOOD LUCK JALLU!!!!
going to war& that's also in harem!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-19, 16:52

pollyanna wrote:kya baat, kyaa baat, kyaaa baat!!!!!

Thumbsup Starry Love 

Dhanyabad, Polly Da  Heart

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-12-19, 17:28

Loved the post. I so want Jalal to win this war . Loving this track right now

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-19, 17:29

--sumana13-- wrote:Awesome post Sarhay .. I am waiting to see Jalal win this war of love ..
 Starry Love 
Thank You,Manu ..All of us are  :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-19, 17:31

amimus wrote:Loved the post. I so want Jalal to win this war . Loving this track right now
I have been missing the episodes...   Ashwini is being brilliant  and I think Ekta has begun to even the balance with Jalal  starting the retaliation 'Mock Grihna' ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-12-19, 17:35

Yes he has started, it was time dear. The way Jodha pushed Jalal I am sure anyone in his place would have retaliated badly , but he didn't do it instantly.
But this is required to awaken the Amer Princess as she is too engrossed within her world and also she is going to be all alone in this . Lets see how it unfolds , the breaking of ice maiden Jodha

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-19, 17:42

amimus wrote:Yes he has started, it was time dear. The way Jodha pushed Jalal I am sure anyone in his place would have retaliated badly , but he didn't do it instantly.
But this is required to awaken the Amer Princess as she is too engrossed within her world and also she is going to be all alone in this . Lets see how it unfolds , the breaking of ice maiden Jodha
I know.. If he had continued to put up this too.. we would have  made him a incompetent  Saint, thank God he showed that he is red blooded sher who has lethal panja too..

I agree, she had begin to take things for granted , her position, Jalal's  unstinting support  and protection..So far she had been the one giving.. now she is at the recieving end .. lets hope she now understands what love is and why it makes ppl crazy .. but she must not turn into a cry baby , tht is one fear I have.. both are fire and they must fight it out  like a true sher-sherni .. n me watching with popcorns

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 17:43

Amimus
could not disagree with you point, 100% ♥♥♥♥♥ed it!!!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 17:44

Amimus

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-19, 17:49

yagavarthini wrote:Amimus

Did you like the episode ?? quite often.. whatever  the female lead does is justified but if a male lead raises his voice by even a octave , then whole ppl come saying he was rude, MCP etc etc ..Do u agree with this syndrome?

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 18:02

Tanthya

I don't really like it especially ja treating jo, but Amimus wrote it in a way,
that both fight, to get it right. Something that everyone wanted

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-12-19, 19:50

Awesome tanthya

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-19, 20:20

Sathya
A brilliant post and so eloquently written. So happy to read it.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-12-20, 11:53

Super thougts :). Loved the Akbar one too. FInally understood where the CVs are going with this track. 

I lost interest in the episodes Sleep ..hopefully it will get interesting soon.

Vandhu.

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-20, 12:18

yagavarthini wrote:Tanthya

I don't really like it especially ja treating jo, but Amimus wrote it in a way,
that both fight, to get it right. Something that everyone wanted
Yes, they both are egoistic, fiery ppl..  not believing in half measures .. while the treatmnt of Jalal might seem rather demeaning, one must also look into the motive behind it, If Jalal goes about it in the restrained and respeectful way, Jodha will never come to realize much less accept tht Jalal is much more than a mitr, she will never understand that the man she considers as a mitr has become more than tht, the only way is to shock her out of her complacent thinking, give her jolts, make her sit up and notice, make her react ..make her qonder about her reactions..only then will Jodha understand  her feelings for Jalal..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-20, 12:22

riyya6 wrote:Awesome tanthya
Thank You, riyya love

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-20, 12:26

anurao66 wrote:Sathya
A brilliant post and so eloquently written. So happy to read it.
Thank You,Anu ..so happy to see u

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-20, 12:28

Ggn_girl wrote:Super thougts :). Loved the Akbar one too. FInally understood where the CVs are going with this track. 

I lost interest in the episodes Sleep ..hopefully it will get interesting soon.

Vandhu.
thankss,Vandhu .. i think it was cuz acting was not on par..with Santaram on board again, i think show will raise up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 16:51

Tanthya

I feel jallu, is pushing his emo, to show & see jo feeling that ending up reacting. He working hard to break the ice maiden. Good luck

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2013-12-21, 10:30

Tanthya , I loved reading your post.

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down