Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 19th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 19th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-19, 19:22

Written update 19th December 2013 .

the episode begins with Hameeda telling Jalal you have never done this before asking begum e khas to leave the mahafil and make othere woman to sit in her place , Jalal says he has a reason to do that and aslo its between miya and biwi , she says i understand its about miya and biwiw but you should not have let the whole darwar know about it ...

Ma comes to Ruq and asks how did she like the jasn and RD 's song , Ruq says I liked his voice very much and would like to listen his song again , MA laughs and says i am not talking about that am talking about Benejir , MA says she is so prettyy that jalal could not resist and gave her Jo's place , I fear Benejir may take your place , Ruq says I know Jalal more that you do and I am with him since his childhood ..I am know my position and there is no threat for me , no one JO or Benerij no one can take my place MA warns  Ruq that she should  give it a serious thought , Ruq doesn't listen and send her off ....

Jalal is in his room having hooka lost in thoughts ,Jo comes ,she seems angry and returns his gift , Jalal takes it and says I didn't you there so wanted you to leave the jashan,that time Benejir comes and stand behind JO , JAlal praises her jo seems confused then she finds Benejir standing behind her ,  Jo is feeling Jealous , Benejir comes close to Jalal and seductively thank him for the beautiful dress she is wearing , Jalal gives her the box JO returned him and asks Benejir to open it , She become happy seeing the beautiful gift , JO is furious Benejir asks about JO , Jalal asks JO is there anything else she wanted to talk to him , JO refuses and leaves them alone  ...Benejir asks Jalal that JO must be his favorite Begum as he can't take his eyes off her ..it never happened with her before if she is with someone she get all the attention ..

Benejir is talking to Zakira while taking beauty bath ,and sharing about JO and Jalal , she says for the first time she felt ignored ,Jalal was paying all the attention to JO in front of her , she says it felt great to sit next to shahansha , Zakira asks is she eyeing that place and develope love feelings for Jalal , Benejir says that is something she would like to dream to get ,Zakira says for a woman like you its a long way to become Begum ...Benejir smiles and seems lost in thought ..

JO is in her room hurt , jealous and furious , Moti comes and notices that Jo is not wearing a any warm cloths and make her wear a shawl , JO throws that in anger ..she says when my blood is boiling you expect me feel cold , Moti asks her about Benejir Jo says she doesn't care who he is spending night with ..

next morning Jo is in the durga mandir and singing bhajan , RD comes and happy to hear her sing , he asks people there about Jo they says she  Amer princess and Mughal begum  , RD joins Jo  in her bhajan , Jo is very happy to sing with him and praise him ,she take his ashrivad ,  He says  she sings very well and should do regular reeyaz ,RD says he did want to come to Agra it was because of Raja wish he came her otherwise he would not like to sing for Mughal . Jo says music has no boundires ,she praise him and s wish him to be very famous through out   Hindustan, RD thinks whether he should feel happy or Sad for a Hindu begum ...

There in the mahal , Jalal is practising shamsheer bazi , Benezir comes there , the guards stops her , Jalal allows her to comes there He asks her to join sword fighting with him she says , she feels her eyes are more sharp that his sward .. Jalal suggest her that he would teach her shamsheer bazi and orders his men to bring Jo's cloths so that she can change in to those ..Jalal is teaching Benejir how to hold samsheer ,Jo sees them and fells very Jealous and angry that she is wearing her cloths..Jo leaves in anger , Jalal looses interest in benezir and pays attention to JO ..A guards tells another one that he wants to Benejir he just need one chance to be with her as he can't take his eyes off her ..Benejir feels neglected by Jalal, she thinks this is for the first time she is failed to capture someone's attention ..

precap: DEA RD is gifted loats of gold and money he felt insulted for such gift , Jalal seems upset , Jo comes and gifts him a box RD opens it and become very happy sayig that she gifted her the whole sangeet , someone asks is't that gold He says its a OM and which represents lord of sangeet ..Jalal seems upset..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-23, 23:15; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 19th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 19:28

Live Updates 19Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 19:52

The episode begins with .... Hameeda asking jalal about another female being allowed to sit in the place reserved for behum e khaas it was not according the moghul tehezeeb ..
Also ordering his begum to leave the mahafil was wrong
Jala gives his reply that it was miya biwi ka maamlaa
Hameeda says if it was miya biwi ka maamla should remain with in them and not displayed before every one in mehefil .. Jalal then tells ammi jaan not to question his decisions as he knew what he was doing .....Hameeda warns him ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 20:55; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 19:55

MA comes to Ruks as she is relaxing on a royal jhoola .... and tries to make Ruks jealous about the Benazir
Ruku refuses to bite the bait
MA tell her  that Ruks should use Benazir to drive Jalal from Jo ..
Ruks replies that she was not threatened by either Jo or Benazir .. That Benazir was just another toy for Jalal to use and discard ..

MA warns Ruks that soon Benazir would take the place of Jo .. That Ruks should give it a serious thought ... Ruks appears most disinterested ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:38; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 19:59

Jalal is relaxing in his hojra and enjoying hookah Jo arrives and returns the gift that he had given her for wearing at jashn ... Saying when she was uninvited by him she had no reason to keep it ...
Jalal accepts the gift back
He then watches Benazir  entering his hojra .. Praises her looks . Subhaan allah !!...

Benazir thanks him for the behetareen libaaz
Jalal says he had ordered this libaaz for her from the best tailor ..

He then gives the bazuband that Jo just returned
Ben likes it very much ..
Jalal puts it on her ankle to Jo's horror and insult ... Jalal says the bazuband was looking prettiest only now ...

Benazir then remarks that Jo must have been his fav begum as she had noticed his eyes never left Jo's face ... As it had never happened with Benazir that she was with some one and he was looking /staring at some other female  
Jalal is thoughtful ... And looks as if his dill ka raaz was about to be discovered (that he loved Jo)

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:51; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 20:03

Zakira is giving Benair a bath .. .. Ben asks her why was shehenshah staring at his begum when she was sitting next to him .. This was happening first time that she had failed to attract jalal .. Tear him away from Jo

Zakira asks if Ben if she was falling for Jalal
Ben says it felt really great sitting next to the shehenahah ... So she was dreaming about this possibility

Zakira remarks that for a female like her it was a really looong way upto the seat next to shehenshah .. Ben smiles

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 20:44; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 20:05

Jo is in her room seething with rage, jealousy , insult .... As the entire days incidents play through her mind .... All jalal's words replay in her mind .... Bringing tears in her eyes ....Moti bai is trying to share her pain ...but in vain ...
That he was spending the night with that benazir .. She screams at moti to leave her alone

Coming up .....Next morning Jo notices jalal teaching Benazir shamsheer baazi .. Jo is very jealous

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:40; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 20:11

Next morning Jo is praying to jagadamba .. Singing New bhajan .. Ram Dhanu hears her singing and is very impressed ...

He too goes there and  sings with her ..
Both sing together "jai ho jagadamba jag tarini ..."
Jo touches his feet seeks his blessings after the bhajan is over ..

He praises her singing .. But  remarks about lack of practice  .. Jo then tells him she jad received music lessons from her guru sangeetacharya Maha bal ji
Ram Dhanu is praises for her guru
He advises her never to quit her riyaaz .. That she had a beautiful voice  ..

RD then tells her he was leaving agra hence had come to visit ambe maa mandir

Jo then asks her when was he going to return .. He denies coming to agra ever again as he had no interest in singing in Moghul court
Jo praises his mosiki and wishes that his fame spread all over Hindustaan ....as music had no boundaries ... It could not be confined within states or countries ...
RD then wonders if he should be happy that Jo being a hindu was Moghul begum ....or be sad about it

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:41; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 20:14

Jalal is practicing shamsher baazi Benazir comes there jalal tells her to learn the skill ....as one never knew when it might be needed ...

and Benazir accepts  his offer and wishes to learn the skill ...
But she did not have clothes for shamsheer baazi jalal orders jo's clothes to be given to her for practicing
Jalal then begins to teach benazir ...

Jo is passing by and wonders who had the sahas of giving her clothes to this daasi .. This must be the job of shehenshah ...she looks at jalal& benazir doing shamsheer baazi ...and feels jealous .. Jalal glances frequently at Jo and is distracted and benazir wins ..
He praises her talwarbaazi ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:42; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 20:18

Jo is very jealous and leaves that place very angry and green with jealousy

The moment jo leaves jala stops the shamsheer baazi and praises benazir's talwarbaazi .. She did know the skill but never had the need to use it

Benazir then  notices jalal's eyes following jo's retreating figure
she asks jalal if he was teaching her shamsher baazi because he wanted to teach her or was it because he wanted to show Jo and make her jealous ...

Jalal does not replies that she did not need any teaching as she knew very well

.. But  Benazir thinks that in her life this was happening first time that she had failed to capture some ones fancy ...all men were attracted to her charms except Jalal who was immune to her charms ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:42; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 20:18

Precap for tomorrow
As RD is leaving jala gifts him loads of wealth gold n silver
RD refuses them by saying he was insulting his kala by weighing his skill with gold and silver and insulting him ...everything in life could not be weighed in gold as was his habit .....

Jo then gives him a small gift
RD readily praises that gift and accepts it gracefully
Jala is furious he demands to know the reason for this as her gift was made of hold too

RD replies that Jo had given him the sur of the entire sansaar in the letter OUM which was in the locket she had gifted him
Jala is feeling awkward

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 10:43; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 20:28

Making jodhaa green is jallu aim?!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 20:38

yagavarthini wrote:Making jodhaa green is jallu aim?!

Yeah and he passed with full marks .... He appeared upset about having to watch Jo going away from him ... As if he was unhappy himself ... He did not appear to be smitten by Benazir .. THANK GOD !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-19, 20:58

Manu

Maybe the spoiler will be half true. Hnks for the lovely update.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-19, 21:01

Today's epi was awesomeeee !!!!!!!!
Jallu doesnt Hate Jodha.He is just making Jodha jealous.  cheers  cheers 
And dis is the best punishment for Jodha, avoiding her and giving her place to someone else.
But I dint lik JODHA'S 1 DIALOGUE.. "RAJVANSHI RAJKUMARI KA APMAN KIYA HAI"...huhh wt does she think of herself ????? Evil or Very Mad  Jallu doing a lot for Jodha and jodha only worries for RAJVANSHI....disgusting....precap is intresting.. queen  king

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-19, 21:04

Arpita welcome to Dhwani. Yes i agree that todays episode was good. I hope the jealosy will bring out the love track fast.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-19, 21:05

--sumana13-- wrote:

Yeah and he passed with full marks .... He appeared upset about having to watch Jo going away from him ... As if he was unhappy himself ... He did not appear to be smitten by Benazir .. THANK GOD !!
COrrect .....passed wid full marks in making jodha feel awkard...hope atleast now she will understand him  :heart: 
jalal doesnt care for dat Benazir...he's only acting lollll  :*lol*: ....maham UTTER FLOP ..Hurrayyyy  cheers

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-19, 21:06

anurao66 wrote:Arpita welcome to Dhwani. Yes i agree that todays episode was good. I hope the jealosy will bring out the love track fast.
Thnkuuu  :)  :)  ys...jealousy track is intresting !!!!!!

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 21:06

If jo is there, when he does sword fight,
I think he might loose his concentration, get hurt or killed.
(jo you are killing jallu with your eyes, benazir your eyes are put to shame)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 21:17

yagavarthini wrote:If jo is there, when he does sword fight,

If course he was distracted by Jo today too . And benazir noticed that and remarked on that .. Catching Jalal off guard

Thumbsup  Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-19, 21:20

Arpitha Rai wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

COrrect .....passed wid full marks in making jodha feel awkard...hope atleast now she will understand him  :heart: 
jalal doesnt care for dat Benazir...he's only acting lollll  :*lol*: ....maham UTTER FLOP ..Hurrayyyy  cheers

Arpita. I am so very happy I can't tell you ... So happy with Jalal, Jo and Benazir, zakira and Ruku , Hameeda .. Every node was superb yaar

Starry Love  Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-19, 21:31

ys...evn i am super happy  Party2 
It is for the second time jalal is losing his concentration bcoz of Jodha begam ...y cnt jodha understand him ??  confused

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-19, 21:46

Jo hv very shallow experience in ♥,
It will take time for her to understand, as she herself wonders why ♥ is so blind(BB case)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-19, 21:56

Hii friends....

I liked todays episode"kahi se jalne ki bu aa rahi h"but guys i think this benazir will take rukaiya's place also nd in my imagination as per spoiler jodha will decide to leave for amer but what happens if ruks will stop jodha nd they will make plan to take that KANEEZ(benazir) out of jalal's life.....whats say friends

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-19, 22:05

--sumana13-- wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:If jo is there, when he does sword fight,

If course he was distracted by Jo today too . And benazir noticed that and remarked on that .. Catching Jalal off guard

Thumbsup  Heart 

For a moment I thought Jallu is gonna give Benzir his own cloths for sword-figtht!  :*lol*:  But nooooooo he is missing Jodha soo much already! Hush...he is not daaloing ghaas to that naagin  Thumbsup

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:08

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum