Latest topics

Jallu aur JB: Farq padta hai?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jallu aur JB: Farq padta hai?

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-20, 13:38

Alright, wizards and witches around here? I have been having a nice time roaming and floating around Agra fort for a change. Its not as brilliant as Hogwarts but there are certain things that I find interesting. One is Jallu and the other is his JB. I did think JB stood for Junglee Billi, until someone here told me it stood for Jo Begum. I prefer the former though.

Jallu and JB fight! and Peeves is always impressed with fights, especially the ones that involve a lot of ear pulling and nose smashing. This one here is fought in a different way, one would call it boring if they were’nt very curious about fights
Oh after that episode at Jashn, Jallu sent away crying JB to her room, I could have sung his secrets out.

He did it.. He said it... Jallu can’t see JB cry
He sent her to her room and
Pulled himself up for a Doom…
Jallu can’t see JB cry…

But still like I said, even when he tried to make her Jealous for his own sake, he had been the gentleman and had asked her to leave to her room before she left on her own. Wasn’t that a clever move? He remained a gentleman in giving her the privy that she needed to pull herself up and also make her angry at the dejection that she felt both at the same time. Smooth move!

More than anything, he felt an immense satisfaction when she left the room heart broken.

Was he happy because he showed her, her place? NO. He was happy because, she was hurt because he ignored her. There is hope there isn’t it? A hope of love for our dear Jallu.

Now Madam Momma comes in asking why he behaved the way he behaved. The man hadn’t thought he was this obvious, his expressions say so, and still he maintains it that it is between him and his JB.

Jallu is clear about one mission that he has undertaken, make JB realize he is Khaas for her too. That she cannot tolerate him giving that special attention that he reserved for her to anyone else. That she wanted to have a HAQ on him and feel strongly for him. So this is the path that he has taken up to teach her to expand her dictionary of emotions.

Do you all remember the famous Farq padta hai clause? You do right? And that’s what is happening here.

He: I am giving away your things to her.. Farq padta hai?

She : (what her mouth says) Na baba na… I cannot care less! (what her heart says) You moron how dare you give her what is mine?

But nothing misses Peevsie’s eyes. Peevsie saw that the negligence act is working on JB. When she walked in with her kangan, did she have a flicker of hope that Jallu would convince her to take it back? Or did she do it to tell him that she was unaffected by his actions?

He had to test it out, and he does it, puts the kangan on Benazir’s ankle. Haa there goes his Junglee Billi, all red on face, her stomach burning with Jealousy, she still stands there like a duck until he asks her if she wants something else, then promptly marches off to her room.

He hadn’t intended to show this new found vulnerability of his to anyone else, But Benazir mausi is very quick to realize that the man infront of her isn’t interested in her. She is experienced and Peeves is obliged to trust her instincts, even otherwise.
You can see that anger in him when she points it out to him. He seems to say
“Oh you damned lass, if it was so plain and out in open that you could even read it, why oh why is that damsel of mine so dumb to turn me away?”

While she rages like a jungle billi to her room, screaming at her confidante to leave her alone (I like it I like it) she misses to realize that this emotion is new to her.
Jallu is on the other hand, wants to confirm if that is that emotion J or anger that she felt. Already thwarted once for calling her so called friendship as Love, he wants to be double sure. So the other attempt for Farq padta hai? comes with something which is unique between him and his JB.

He has to choose something which is only between them. He chooses swords. He doesn’t have this rapport with any other begum. There, his JB comes stomping her feet, shouting that it is her practice dresses, and what does she find? He is teaching Swords to that dancer girl. Was she bothered about her clothes anymore? I doubt.
I did laugh out loud at this point, the man’s frequent direction of vision, his secret happiness when he confirms to himself that what his JB feels is definitely J. Now all he has to do is to make her realize that it is not anger but J.

I think romance is going to find a short span before JB is packed off to Amer. It has to be there, for passionate J like this always ends up in that.

Tell me what you feel about my long post or I would blow a raspberry on everyone who read this and not left a comment and dump Hogwarts walking sticks on you.

PS: Sandy and Sumana, You girls asked for trouble, and here it is  :P 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Jallu aur JB: Farq padta hai?

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-20, 15:24

Peeves

I loved your post. I agree with you its the famous farak Padta hai phase and I hope it is shown well.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-20, 15:51

anurao66 wrote:Peeves

I loved your post. I agree with you its the famous farak Padta hai phase and I hope it is shown well.
Hey Anu, now that you love my post, I shall behave nicely with you.

So far they are handling it well, lets see where it goes.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-20, 16:19

lol loved the post... i havnt seen the episodes, but jealously always work wen there is some feelings and emotions involved and Jodha had got to that stage...but instead of a gentle learning of wat her feelings r [thou i do think gentle would have been lost on her and her stubbornness] She gets a big hammer to the head.. . deal with that if u can... Mahamanga once again playing cupid...got to love the villain is the cupid business... let c wat they do the faraq padta hai track, it has potential...

by the way how would u know who to blow raspberries and hogwart sticks...i may not be Muggles and would have abilities to hide my movements...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-20, 16:31

If trouble as good as this I want more of it too Peeves.. Lurved it  :P

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-20, 17:09

Plz don't blow raspberries on me...I just loved ur post....

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-20, 17:10

sarra0 wrote:lol loved the post... i havnt seen the episodes, but jealously always work wen there is some feelings and emotions involved and Jodha had got to that stage...but instead of a gentle learning of wat her feelings r [thou i do think gentle would have been lost on her and her stubbornness] She gets a big hammer to the head.. . deal with that if u can... Mahamanga once again playing cupid...got to love the villain is the cupid business... let c wat they do the faraq padta hai track, it has potential...

by the way how would u know who to blow raspberries and hogwart sticks...i may not be Muggles and would have abilities to hide my movements...

Oh yeah, even if JB decided that it is Jealousy that she feels, it is a herculean task for Jallu to make her realize that it is jealousy because of Love and not anything else. But I think he is going to be hit by something called boomerang very soon.

I can hear JB calling out , hey you, two can play your game you know? with Tansen ever ready to sing chrous with her. When that happens, with or without help of either Benzy/Tansen/Madam Astute, for all of JB's relentless questions, Jallu is going to turn the tables back and say, didnt you feel the same dahling? and thats when she is gonna realize.

Oh you can now stop looking over your back anyway, I will not throw those things on people who leave comments. For others, at hogwarts, young Wizards and Witches couldnt escape my menace and the muggles, they dont even know what hit them  Twisted Evil 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-20, 17:12

Maria J wrote:If trouble as good as this I want more of it too Peeves.. Lurved it  :P
With me, you ask for it, you get the double of it.

I aint talking about body doubles anyway  Twisted Evil  Thanks for lurving my post  cheers 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 17:13

Peeves

like your post

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-20, 17:14

Pavani Nirupam wrote:Plz don't blow raspberries on me...I just loved ur post....

Oh dont you fear, I shall present you with loads of Raspberry Icecreams instead!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 17:15

sarra0

Loved the part villain playing cupid

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-20, 17:16

yagavarthini wrote:Peeves

like your post

Thanks cheers  You should tell me more about what you like about it, or I would be forced to think that threatening works on you and may have to double it next time.  Wink 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-20, 17:19

yagavarthini wrote:sarra0

She has been playing cupid since for ever, and the more she is ignorant of it, the more we get to see fun.

The weapons that she gives Jodha to use against her, she hands it herself, who else can she blame?

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-20, 17:30

Peeves wrote:
sarra0 wrote:lol loved the post... i havnt seen the episodes, but jealously always work wen there is some feelings and emotions involved and Jodha had got to that stage...but instead of a gentle learning of wat her feelings r [thou i do think gentle would have been lost on her and her stubbornness] She gets a big hammer to the head.. . deal with that if u can... Mahamanga once again playing cupid...got to love the villain is the cupid business... let c wat they do the faraq padta hai track, it has potential...

Oh yeah, even if JB decided that it is Jealousy that she feels, it is a herculean task for Jallu to make her realize that it is jealousy because of Love and not anything else. But I think he is going to be hit by something called boomerang very soon.

I can hear JB calling out , hey you, two can play your game you know? with Tansen ever ready to sing chrous with her. When that happens, with or without help of either Benzy/Tansen/Madam Astute, for all of JB's relentless questions, Jallu is going to turn the tables back and say, didnt you feel the same dahling? and thats when she is gonna realize.

Oh you can now stop looking over your back anyway, I will not throw those things on people who leave comments. For others, at hogwarts, young Wizards and Witches couldnt escape my menace and the muggles, they dont even know what hit them  Twisted Evil 

That would be fun to c, Jodha getting her own back, and playing the game...jodha can claim hypotonic suggestions from the song alone... he won't need to make any other effort.... but would she not need to understand that it was jealously she was feeling before she could realise that that is wat Jalal was feeling... otherwise she could think it's anger from Jalal cause she is his...and he doesn't share... she needs something to realise.... would she question Jalal, or would she for pride stay relatively silent in front of him... moti bhai could help...

but i don't want to stop looking back...life is interesting wen u have to deflect... it also increases skills and dexterity... bring it on....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-20, 17:32

yagavarthini wrote:sarra0

thanks, she has been doing it for ages and not even realises ..., it's nice wen u c a villain getting her schemes upended...its not all negativity... it gives u something to look forward to...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 18:15

Peeves

Hi, im yaga,
nice to know you,
liked it, when you said , jo is experiencing the new emo or feeling towards ja

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 18:57

sarra0

Feel like ja & jo know to twist & turn the situation according to their own tune. ( even though situation end to be impossible)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-20, 19:47

Oh Peevsie, with OWLS around, I almost missed your post.

And caught you too. Jaise Jalal ko jb se faraq padtha hai, Peevsie ko bhi hamare post replies se faraq padtha hai. Jb ko jalal se faraq padtha hai-yeh jaanne mein us tubelight ko waqt lagtha hai.

Jalal ko bas tubelight ka starter change karna hai and to do that he has taken up the jealousy too. But once started, don't we all know that jb tubelight will glow brighter than all the bulbs of Agra.

And Peevsie, you have been floating around in the Afra fort taking a sneaky peek at the beautiful ladies of the harem , esp the latest addition Ben Baby in the Jacuzzi? If ever the Shahenshah gets wind of you, he'll inform the minister of magic, who will alert Dumbledore who will let the Bloody Baron know of your mischiefs.

So you were the reason why those big jars kept in the Agra fort passage-ways fell down and broke themselves? BB......

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-20, 21:10

Hey darling peeves. Me shami a veteranin D but not much active these days due to issues in Asli Duniya.iI'm reading or posts and would love to say Ilove uur posts DAMMIT . ....ur posts are so entertaining and would love to get tortured more . .sweet one...

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-22, 12:59

Fabulous post Peeves!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-22, 16:41

enjoyed reading this  Thumbsup 
Thank you!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-23, 10:26

sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:

I can hear JB calling out , hey you, two can play your game you know? with Tansen ever ready to sing chrous with her. When that happens, with or without help of either Benzy/Tansen/Madam Astute, for all of JB's relentless questions, Jallu is going to turn the tables back and say, didnt you feel the same dahling?  and thats when she is gonna realize.

That would be fun to c, Jodha getting her own back, and playing the game...jodha can claim hypotonic suggestions from the song alone... he won't need to make any other effort.... but would she not need to understand that it was jealously she was feeling before she could realise that that is wat Jalal was feeling... otherwise she could think it's anger from Jalal cause she is his...and he doesn't share... she needs something to realise.... would she question Jalal, or would she for pride stay relatively silent in front of him... moti bhai could help...

but i don't want to stop looking back...life is interesting wen u have to deflect... it also increases skills and dexterity... bring it on....

With years of experience in watching the mighty emotion called jealousy love turning young wizards and witches at Hogwarts do things that they never imagined they would do, I cant bet on JB to react differently this time.

Or atleast Benzy looks promising. Trust her to do something to make JB realize.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-23, 10:34

sandhya wrote:Oh Peevsie, with OWLS around, I almost missed your post.

And caught you too. Jaise Jalal ko jb se faraq padtha hai, Peevsie ko bhi hamare post replies se faraq padtha hai. Jb ko jalal se faraq padtha hai-yeh jaanne mein us tubelight ko waqt lagtha hai.

Jalal ko bas tubelight ka starter change karna hai and to do that he has taken up the jealousy too. But once started, don't we all know that jb tubelight will glow brighter than all the bulbs of Agra.

And Peevsie, you have been floating around in the Afra fort taking a sneaky peek at the beautiful ladies of the harem , esp the latest addition Ben Baby in the Jacuzzi? If ever the Shahenshah gets wind of you, he'll inform the minister of magic, who will alert Dumbledore who will let the Bloody Baron know of your mischiefs.

So you were the reason why those big jars kept in the Agra fort passage-ways fell down and broke themselves? BB......

OWLS at this time of the year? Are you related to young Hermione Granger? You might know her.. She holds record for being worried about her OWLS right from her first year.

Ofcourse farq padta hai dammit kyunki you know so much about my world long hug

But that doesnt mean that I am scared of your threats, I know BB is gone on a vacation with the grey lady and wont be back until the break of the new year. I am allowed to be naughty while I am at Agra.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-23, 10:40

clarissasham wrote:Hey darling peeves. Me shami a veteranin D but not much active these days due to issues in Asli Duniya.iI'm reading or posts and would love to say Ilove uur posts DAMMIT . ....ur posts are so entertaining and would love to get tortured more . .sweet one...
 wave Shami

I am ofcourse very entertaining to everyone else other than BB and old Filch and his stupid cat.

OOOH I cant believe this myself, I too can be so good to people. May be you should all send out owls to BB and say Peevsie behaves well, He will stop terrifying me. :P

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-23, 10:41

pollyanna wrote:Fabulous post Peeves!!!

Thanks Polly, Give me a hug like Molly!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down