Latest topics

ILKDM#44 - The Kurkure Man !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ILKDM#44 - The Kurkure Man !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-20, 13:51

Tede hain par judgement sahi karte hain  So said Amer ki Mrichi once upon a time , Jalal is not disappointing her  as he has started another tede but sahi way to rouse the slumbering emotions of Jodha, The ruse has begun to work  splendidly , Had it been any leeser mortal other than Jalal, he would have been incinerated to ashes by now but since it is Jalal with the silky baal, all the fire does is light up as halo around his hair!

The enlightening conversation between Jalal and Hameeda made it clear that while the rest of the Men Species might  drool and  fantasize about Ben-ahh-Zir , Jalal sees her only as a tool to get at Jodha and to him it is Jodha who matters and not a itsy bitsy clad golden Genie with all of the Earth's coal lined around her eyes  probably to hide the dark circles !!

Well, Anyhoos..  with the  intentions of Jalal becoming Clear  to even the lay man who might not be a regular watcher, let us walk the delectable  path of  "Speculation"

As Our  first object of scrutiny, let us begin the proceeding with the sultry, over the hill seductress Benazir !! In the first instance, a war loot or a war trophy  collected from Abu malik , A slave girl  bequeathed with the  S.A to addle ur brain , A lady who seem to be bewitching everyone  and one who has set her sights on Jalal..but is that her only purpose Somehow from past few days , the story of Krishnadevaraya has been nudging in my mind. To the Uninitiated , Krishnadevaraya was the Akbar of the South , it was said that his kingdom was so rich, that gol were sold on the streets like grains and vegetables, women were safe and could wander around at will, Krishnadevaraya was fond of going around in disguises much like Jalal, had a unconventional approach to justice  and was aided by an able TenaliRam much like Birbal ..He was also connoisseur of art and beauty and a conqueror ..  As with any conquerors, KDRaya too accumulated his own set of enemies who wished to bring him down, having failed  in direct assault, they then tried their hand in subterfuge ... They sent a mesmerizing beauty  to the courts of Raya..Needless to say, The King came under her spell and had to be rescued by the quick witted Tenali Rama who saw through the plan, intervened timely, saved the king and induced that beauty to commit suicide * Hmm...so there were Suicidal "Bomb"er's even then* ...Since here Jalal is portrayed as a gentleman   moreover since it is a love story, Jalal cannot be shown as a guy with a roving eye (Now)..so we get the  'jealousy tool' option ..but how far will Jalal go to make Jodha jealous and what leverage will Ben-Ahh-Zir extract from Jalal's tactics, will his moves to get Jodha on hot coals backfire on Jalal or will it backfire on Maham, the original gameplayer..

Next one to be scrutinized is Ruqaiyya Begum !! There is a placidity and docility about Ruqaiyya Begum that just does not fit in with her character , The impetuous woman has been replaced by a calm saint !!  No amount of instigation by Maham nor Maham's efforts to alert her to the dangers of  Jodha or Benazir  seem to have much effect on Ruqaiyya who seems to give more attention to the Hookah Pipe than to the words of Maham, nor does she react when Maham openly gloats about sending her recent BFF Jodha packing ..So what gives??? Is Ruqaiyya  silently goading on Maham, her silence misinterpreted as approval by Maham who is unknowingly revealing her feelings, her opinions , her hatred of Jodha to Ruqaiyya..Ruqaiyya being the intelligent one knows that Jalal will never believe anything against his Badi Ammi  and Ruqaiyya also knows that Badi Ammi does not deserve that "Audha", She also knows that things aren't well with Jalal and Jodha Plus Jalal has confided in her about the letter .. Will Ruqaiyya come good on her words (of  standing by and doing anything for her loved one's)  , saving Jodha's and Jalal's marriage just as Jodha had saved her's ?? Is her calmness  and her indifference a front to provoke Maham into more indiscreet admissions of her crime ??

Maham , the tight and controlled Maham has become drunk on her own cleverness , so much so  that the tightly coiled tongue has begun to loosen, overconfidence has begun to make her careless . Maham has begun to make plans, Plans to free her Son, Plans to pack the bags of Jodha , Plans to re-establish herself as the puppet master , somehow I feel that while she will get Adham freed, the rest of her plans may not see a successful fruition.. will a smarting Jalal send Jodha away  before Jodha realizes her love ?? what will induce him to make such a move ? Would Jodha deign to leave , leaving him at the mercy of Benazir without making an effort to rescue him from her clutches ??  If we go by Movie version, then Jodha was still staying in Agra right until the time of Adham's death which then implies that same would be happening here too...Jodha's couriering might not happen  until there is a Jashn-e-bahara  with both suffering from love pangs but not confessing and content  to  make sheep's eye at one another ... Yet Jodha has to be packed off laying the grounds for wooing and grand confession leading to Suhag raat. A wounded and grieving Maham obviously will have a hand in it ..what could it be??

Drawing Inspiration again from the movie, Jodha was accused of carrying on a extra-marital affair ..later it transpires that it was her brother but here what is she is accused of having an affair with Tansen?? She is a Hindu princess who has a thing against Mughal's, who  made no bones about her contempt for Mughal's ? who was not afraid of Mughal's and gave them a piece of her mind,Tansen is dyed in the same color as he too loathes and holds Mughals in contempt . Both Jodha and Tansen are interested in music .. what if  Jodha decides to learn music from Tansen and their bantering, laughter is misconstrued as something more by Jalal (whose ears has been fed by Maham) ,Jalal would have no reason to suspect Maham as he has had first hand experience of Jodha's Sharp tongue and Tansen's barbed words, It would be very easy for him to believe that being two representative of minority, they have gravitated towards one another and enjoy each other's company  stirring jealousy and anger in his heart forcing him to send away Jodha to Amer and Tansen to some kaalKothadi  perhaps...

Disclaimer : All this are pure speculations and not the way storyline would proceed,  I do not take any credit  for the thoughts expressed , the full credit goes to my fertile brain which cooks up such scenarios howsoever if the said scenario plays out, then I take the credit as it was my delicate hands that typed out this cumbersome essay !!  Read at  your own risk !!

Do share ur own speculations, thoughts , views

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: ILKDM#44 - The Kurkure Man !!

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-20, 14:04

bingo! we seem to share a few speculations...

Ruqs playing a deeper game detrimental to Maham, favourable to Jodha. She was no seething Empress to the byplay... but more amused at the lovers' tiff

Benazir and more intricate plots by jalal's detractors

Jodha-Tansen friendship and Jalal's reaction

The rest, thou art great! *applause*

also thought that Jalal may have registered something is not quite right while he was having that clarification talk with Maham Anga. (currently he is in an angry daze... his brains are addled... I think the process had started a while back... any one would exhaust their brains trying to decode certain someone's long winded "dialogues"... the scene of THAT night was merely the last straw...)
Maham Anga let slip of her knowledge of the goings on in Jodha's bed-chamber... when Jalal was careful not to tell her anything. Only Ruqaiyya was allowed in on the secret...

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-20, 14:23

btw... y is the 'like' button not working for me?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-20, 14:43

Tanthya wrote:Tede hain par judgement sahi karte hain  So said Amer ki Mrichi once upon a time , Jalal is not disappointing her  as he has started another tede but sahi way to rouse the slumbering emotions of Jodha, The ruse has begun to work  splendidly , Had it been any leeser mortal other than Jalal, he would have been incinerated to ashes by now but since it is Jalal with the silky baal, all the fire does is light up as halo around his hair!

The enlightening conversation between Jalal and Hameeda made it clear that while the rest of the Men Species might  drool and  fantasize about Ben-ahh-Zir , Jalal sees her only as a tool to get at Jodha and to him it is Jodha who matters and not a itsy bitsy clad golden Genie with all of the Earth's coal lined around her eyes  probably to hide the dark circles !!

Loved it Sathu! a very nice take on the now much cool headed Jalal. Something has definitely struck him that he could not justify his behaviour in Jashn to dear Momma. He is indeed tedha but jaisa bhi hai sirf Jodha ka hi hai  Twisted Evil 

Well, Anyhoos..  with the  intentions of Jalal becoming Clear  to even the lay man who might not be a regular watcher, let us walk the delectable  path of  "Speculation"

As Our  first object of scrutiny, let us begin the proceeding with the sultry, over the hill seductress Benazir !! In the first instance, a war loot or a war trophy  collected from Abu malik , A slave girl  bequeathed with the  S.A to addle ur brain , A lady who seem to be bewitching everyone  and one who has set her sights on Jalal..but is that her only purpose Somehow from past few days , the story of Krishnadevaraya has been nudging in my mind. To the Uninitiated , Krishnadevaraya was the Akbar of the South , it was said that his kingdom was so rich, that gol were sold on the streets like grains and vegetables, women were safe and could wander around at will, Krishnadevaraya was fond of going around in disguises much like Jalal, had a unconventional approach to justice  and was aided by an able TenaliRam much like Birbal ..He was also connoisseur of art and beauty and a conqueror ..  As with any conquerors, KDRaya too accumulated his own set of enemies who wished to bring him down, having failed  in direct assault, they then tried their hand in subterfuge ... They sent a mesmerizing beauty  to the courts of Raya..Needless to say, The King came under her spell and had to be rescued by the quick witted Tenali Rama who saw through the plan, intervened timely, saved the king and induced that beauty to commit suicide * Hmm...so there were Suicidal "Bomb"er's even then* ...Since here Jalal is portrayed as a gentleman   moreover since it is a love story, Jalal cannot be shown as a guy with a roving eye (Now)..so we get the  'jealousy tool' option ..but how far will Jalal go to make Jodha jealous and what leverage will Ben-Ahh-Zir extract from Jalal's tactics, will his moves to get Jodha on hot coals backfire on Jalal or will it backfire on Maham, the original gameplayer..

I am still in confusion! Is he really trying to make her jealous or it is just his idea of humiliating her and showing her, her place by giving her belongings to a dancer girl ? I think he is too smart and knows what hurts her more, so he is attacking on her pride! which even suits him better than turn her green and make her realise! If he makes her realise when will she learn her lessons?. Let her realise on her own that without him she is incomplete

Next one to be scrutinized is Ruqaiyya Begum !! There is a placidity and docility about Ruqaiyya Begum that just does not fit in with her character , The impetuous woman has been replaced by a calm saint !!  No amount of instigation by Maham nor Maham's efforts to alert her to the dangers of  Jodha or Benazir  seem to have much effect on Ruqaiyya who seems to give more attention to the Hookah Pipe than to the words of Maham, nor does she react when Maham openly gloats about sending her recent BFF Jodha packing ..So what gives??? Is Ruqaiyya  silently goading on Maham, her silence misinterpreted as approval by Maham who is unknowingly revealing her feelings, her opinions , her hatred of Jodha to Ruqaiyya..Ruqaiyya being the intelligent one knows that Jalal will never believe anything against his Badi Ammi  and Ruqaiyya also knows that Badi Ammi does not deserve that "Audha", She also knows that things aren't well with Jalal and Jodha Plus Jalal has confided in her about the letter .. Will Ruqaiyya come good on her words (of  standing by and doing anything for her loved one's)  , saving Jodha's and Jalal's marriage just as Jodha had saved her's ?? Is her calmness  and her indifference a front to provoke Maham into more indiscreet admissions of her crime ??

Something is definitely going on in Ruqu's mind..She is not one of those who will sit quiet when Jalal is suffering. It is Jalal who matters her most so I am guessing she knows its MA who created this mess and now wants to kick Jodha out of Agra. As she knows when in anger Jalal looses his brains she is not discussing anything with him right now. When he calms down Ruqu will try to help him clear the mess.

Maham , the tight and controlled Maham has become drunk on her own cleverness , so much so  that the tightly coiled tongue has begun to loosen, overconfidence has begun to make her careless . Maham has begun to make plans, Plans to free her Son, Plans to pack the bags of Jodha , Plans to re-establish herself as the puppet master , somehow I feel that while she will get Adham freed, the rest of her plans may not see a successful fruition.. will a smarting Jalal send Jodha away  before Jodha realizes her love ?? what will induce him to make such a move ? Would Jodha deign to leave , leaving him at the mercy of Benazir without making an effort to rescue him from her clutches ??  If we go by Movie version, then Jodha was still staying in Agra right until the time of Adham's death which then implies that same would be happening here too...Jodha's couriering might not happen  until there is a Jashn-e-bahara  with both suffering from love pangs but not confessing and content  to  make sheep's eye at one another ... Yet Jodha has to be packed off laying the grounds for wooing and grand confession leading to Suhag raat. A wounded and grieving Maham obviously will have a hand in it ..what could it be??

MA is now entangled in her own trap. She knows very little about the madness, the passion Jalal has started to feel when its about Jodha. She is still under the impression that she knows Jalal better than anyone else but alas! this Jalal now standing infront of her with benazir in his arms and eyes not leaving Jodha for a second is totally unknown to her! and from now onwards its the beginning of her downfall.

Drawing Inspiration again from the movie, Jodha was accused of carrying on a extra-marital affair ..later it transpires that it was her brother but here what is she is accused of having an affair with Tansen?? She is a Hindu princess who has a thing against Mughal's, who  made no bones about her contempt for Mughal's ? who was not afraid of Mughal's and gave them a piece of her mind,Tansen is dyed in the same color as he too loathes and holds Mughals in contempt . Both Jodha and Tansen are interested in music .. what if  Jodha decides to learn music from Tansen and their bantering, laughter is misconstrued as something more by Jalal (whose ears has been fed by Maham) ,Jalal would have no reason to suspect Maham as he has had first hand experience of Jodha's Sharp tongue and Tansen's barbed words, It would be very easy for him to believe that being two representative of minority, they have gravitated towards one another and enjoy each other's company  stirring jealousy and anger in his heart forcing him to send away Jodha to Amer and Tansen to some kaalKothadi  perhaps...

Ummmm....is Jalal's so called game of Jealousy has now started backfiring at him ? I doubt. Tansen is as unbearable as Jodha is! then how can they even enjoy each others company ? I am confused again  :lol!: . The idea I got from precap is Tansen is maybe trying to make Jalal think that as her gift she is also precious! He knows from MA that things are not normal between this odd couple and he finds Jodha a hindu, alone and vulnerable in this Mughal harem. He is just trying to help Jodha here and nothing else. Jalal has no reason to doubt her as he still trusts her. His plan to use Benazir is definitely backfiring at him now. As per per new spoiler news its Benazir who is getting jealous for his eyes not leaving Jodha!  Twisted Evil and she will make a plan to become a begum of our dear Shehenshah and replace Jodha which is impossible for this Naagin  Evil or Very Mad 

Disclaimer : All this are pure speculations and not the way storyline would proceed,  I do not take any credit  for the thoughts expressed , the full credit goes to my fertile brain which cooks up such scenarios howsoever if the said scenario plays out, then I take the credit as it was my delicate hands that typed out this cumbersome essay !!  Read at  your own risk !!

I always enjoy reading you Sathu! And you totally deserve  Thumbsup . So I give full credit to your fertile brain, your delicate hands and especially you! for giving us this awesum analysis!!  Dance 

Do share ur own speculations, thoughts , views

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-20, 15:20

Sathya,

Just loved the post and the thought process gone into it. So many possibilities, Ruqs, Mahaams, Jalals, Benazir's would love to see if any of these theories come true.

I do agree with you that Ruqs will save Jodha's wedding and completing the loop.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-20, 15:43

Merlin's pants! I love speculations.

Rukky is playing dodgy so that Madam Astute will become edgy..

Benzy is nothing but a gift package which wouldnt be even opened by Jallu. He is just showing off being happy with the gift, when he is not even bothered.

My peevish instinct says that Benzy's sudden desire to make the seat next to Jallu her own and her self ego that got smashed by Jallu will be used by Madam astute to accomplish her plan. Madam Astute has two things on her to do list.

- get her son out.
- pack up JB to Amer.

While the first isnt dependant on second, she can use benzy for one of the cause, if not for two, as Rukky isnt willing to be her ally.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-20, 16:57

Loved reading u Tants.. Just a doubt.. how did Hamida and Jalal conversation prove that Jalal is trying to make Jodha jealous?

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 17:07

neha

Jallu's game is backfiring!
like the line《 can't stop laughing》

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 01:08

Wonderful post Sathya .. But this is the first time you have put one disclaimer .. Why ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by megharanjini on 2013-12-21, 10:31

Well speculated, Tanthya.

megharanjini
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-22, 12:57

Loved the post Sathu....hope aapki kaamna Mayya naye saal mein poori kare :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-22, 16:42

Loved this :D

Thanks, buddy!  Thumbsup

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-22, 16:46

ShaliniRobinson wrote:Loved this :D

Thanks, buddy!  Thumbsup

Thanks, Shals !!  :heart:  :heart:

My Pleasure !! :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-22, 16:58

sonshine487 wrote:bingo! we seem to share a few speculations...

Ruqs playing a deeper game detrimental to Maham, favourable to Jodha. She was no seething Empress to the byplay... but more amused at the lovers' tiff

Benazir and more intricate plots by jalal's detractors

Jodha-Tansen friendship and Jalal's reaction

The rest, thou art great! *applause*

also thought that Jalal may have registered something is not quite right while he was having that clarification talk with Maham Anga. (currently he is in an angry daze... his brains are addled... I think the process had started a while back... any one would exhaust their brains trying to decode certain someone's long winded "dialogues"... the scene of THAT night was merely the last straw...)
Maham Anga let slip of her knowledge of the goings on in Jodha's bed-chamber... when Jalal was careful not to tell her anything. Only Ruqaiyya was allowed in on the secret...

Jalal might have registered but I do not think he will realize the significance of it or he might be fobbed off by the display of maternal instincts of Maham ..He still is not able to accept tht Maham can double cross him.

Ruqs complacency and non-gloating does serve to provide food for thought !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum