Latest topics

Cant blame Sojal fully

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant blame Sojal fully

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-20, 13:56

Yesterday I felt bad 4 her...y does Varad always behaves rudely 2 her.....I knw he doesnt like her nature...May be he married her the sake of family
but

she is his wife...she was asking him to go 4 an outing...wats wrong n that....She s living n that pagal house for 7 years...she too need a break...ryt?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Cant blame Sojal fully

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-20, 15:49

Varat is a lost case n a nut...so is chachaji...they rely on aastha than rebeling with all mights themselves...
Helpless, cuz they're coward... It is mainly to glorify aastha but it doesnt suit varad either to behave that reckless with his wife, cuz otherwise he's attempted as soft,silk n sweet guy...
Har baat pe biwi ko tokna wthout understanding wat she's going thru is awful...a type of abuse it is...
He shud understand no one's perfect n if sojol is not right he shud try to correct her, not taunt her every now n then n just let it pass away...for him aastha is perfect, there also he's wrong...
[agree wth u anu, i've nt watched it for long now but thanks u wrote it clear]

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-20, 16:15

Aasudi wrote:Varat is a lost case n a nut...so is chachaji...they rely on aastha than rebeling with all mights themselves...
Helpless, cuz they're coward... It is mainly to glorify aastha but it doesnt suit varad either to behave that reckless with his wife, cuz otherwise he's attempted as soft,silk n sweet guy...
Har baat pe biwi ko tokna wthout understanding wat she's going thru is awful...a type of abuse it is...
He shud understand no one's perfect n if sojol is not right he shud try to correct her, not taunt her every now n then n just let it pass away...for him aastha is perfect, there also he's wrong...
[agree wth u anu, i've nt watched it for long now but thanks u wrote it clear]

exactly...he shud try 2 correct rather than comparing Astha with her....If he didnt like an alliance with Sojal he cud have rejected her...but he married her and taunting her

and wat Sojal saying yesterday regarding Astha-Slok was right....but Varad even didnt show the patience 2 hear her

and cv's will show all probs can be solved by Astha oly...I dnt get y grown up men varad and chacha s not getting the guts 2 go against weird rules of house

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-20, 16:25

What did she say abt aastha-shlok???
N dnt worry anu, might CVs b thinking of varad going after aastha(i m telling u,the way he's infatuated with her perfect being!!), once ths Hate track ends n shlok becomes a hero...u cant trust CVs, u knw..definitely NOT- the EBP ones

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-20, 19:37

Aasudi wrote:What did she say abt aastha-shlok???
N dnt worry anu, might CVs b thinking of varad going after aastha(i m telling u,the way he's infatuated with her perfect being!!), once ths Hate track ends n shlok becomes a hero...u cant trust CVs, u knw..definitely NOT- the EBP ones

Sojal told there is sumthng fishy...Slok adn Astha is not n gud terms....Varad doesnt listen and as usual shouted and left the room

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-20, 19:41

So sojol is intelligent unlike aastha...she sensed sth fishy, then she's a good player... Not as anjali n varad takes her- as unreasonable...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-20, 20:01

Aasudi wrote:So sojol is intelligent unlike aastha...she sensed sth fishy, then she's a good player... Not as anjali  n varad takes her- as unreasonable...

yup...but wat 2 do...she is using her intelligence n a wrong way...still I think varad s to be blamed...he cud have guided her...she use 2 tell her mind always...varad never listens

today another funny thng happened....Sojal was eating samosa chaat and Anjali punished her 4 that saying street fud khana bahuvon ko shobhs nahi detha  Shocked 

now wonder she s turning black.....

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-20, 23:27

Ha ha...samosa chat kabse sadko ka hone laga...aur woh sadak pe hi toh nahin kha rahi thi na??
Thanks, that was a good laugh...saja for sadak ka khana...
Yea, she seems turning black but what can v do these shows do not have line of redeemability...i was saying the same, that anjali cant go to the extremes that audiences stop sympathizing her...
Agree sojol isnt using her brain for good... but if i thnk what aastha did for good, then i'll say better to stay away frm gudness...LOL...
Jokes aside, Aastha has to preach some lessons to Varad for behaving with wife, then only he'll listen...poor aastha!! How many thngs to preach abt? Uff

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 07:10

Aasudi wrote:What did she say abt aastha-shlok???

Why only Varat even chacha ji too is too impressed with Aastha ... May be they should warn Shlok that if he is hating aastha that much he should divorce her and let Aastha marry some one who will love her for what she is rather than force her to change for the family ... To do things for the useless men who sit at home all day doing nothing and wait for the newly wedded bride to do every thing for them COWARDS !! No Evil or Very Mad

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-21, 09:00

Sumi, yes chachaji also admires aastha's goodness,i said it earlier..ab chachaji falling 4 aastha like i speculated varad to do wil b too much unethical no!! Lol

yes, i agree on wat u say they should warn shlok n let aastha go out of house for good but the Q is do they hv ny clue that the couple is nt in love???
I m sure when they wil start a doubt, shlok already wil hav a change of heart...

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 09:21

Aasudi wrote:Sumi, yes chachaji also admires aastha's goodness,i said it earlier..ab chachaji falling 4 aastha like i speculated varad to do wil b too much unethical no!! Lol

yes, i agree on wat u say they should warn shlok n let aastha go out of house for good but the Q is do they hv ny clue that the couple is nt in love???
I m sure when they wil start a doubt, shlok already wil hav a change of heart...

When shlok was hating Aastha they thought they were in love and sent them on HM .. Now they will get the feel Shlok -Aastha are not in love with each other .. When they are now moving closer now ..... Now they will try to separate the couple when they will be trying their best to be together themselves .... Hahaha .. Kind of familiar na ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by A.N.Jell_Zarina on 2013-12-21, 10:02

Moving closer now??? That means aastha-shlok may b in love very soon... What the!! Is this a joke??? I'm scratching my head...

Yes, its familier...but then almost nothing is untouched na...its just matter of showing that marks difference, good or not... Luk at Devdaas n Dev D, same story but totally diffn execution...i liked both, though Devdaas is far better

A.N.Jell_Zarina
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-23, 12:34

Varad is always rude to Sujal, so of course she is jealous of Aastha and will do anything to create difficulties for her. Varad without realizing it is causing Aastha more trouble.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-23, 12:43

Anu going out isn't something that that family does, going out as equals will also be an issue...Shlok does things in direct opposition to his mother and that's y Aastha gets to do some of the things... had it been his dad who did the requesting then he would listen to him... Varad seems to want a smooth life as much as possible...until he has strength or gumption to go against his mother it will b the same... something Varad has also realised is that Aastha and Sojal r different in thoughts and intentions...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-12-23, 19:52

quixotic situation, But Sojal & her mother have also being helping themselves in looting the Agnihotri House, with Sojal getting her share of the spoils. Most Likely Varad Knows about this from the start of their relationship and he is keeping quiet awaiting the changing of Sojal

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 09:06

sameersaagar wrote:quixotic situation, But Sojal & her mother have also being helping themselves in looting the Agnihotri House, with Sojal getting her share of the spoils. Most Likely Varad Knows about this from the start of their relationship and he is keeping quiet awaiting the changing of Sojal
Sameer do you mean he is inciting Sojal to begin protesting for herself ??...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-12-24, 19:39

--sumana13-- wrote:
sameersaagar wrote:quixotic situation, But Sojal & her mother have also being helping themselves in looting the Agnihotri House, with Sojal getting her share of the spoils. Most Likely Varad Knows about this from the start of their relationship and he is keeping quiet awaiting the changing of Sojal
Sameer do you mean he is inciting Sojal to begin protesting for herself ??...
Suman
Varad is not inciting, but passively awaiting that Sojal will change for him one fine day and fulfill his expectations. He does not want to do anything, While Sojal through is happy to be married in a rich family, she did not anticipate her abuses at hands of MIL. She wants a carefree life without any responsibility.
In a way their marriage is a has-been with no hope of happiness actually. They are different types of individuals without any common interests. 
Hope based on false ground leads to nought.

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum