Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 19-12-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-20, 15:33

I loved the Dilshad, Zoya and Asad scene at the beginning of the episode. I felt that Asad would have stayed at Gafoor house without the promise itself. Dilshad proved to be better than Shirin once again by staying back for Rashid inspite all the taunts and accusations. Shirin is hardly seen with Rashid these days. Razia’s plan has succeeded and Zoya and Asad the strength of Dilshad are leaving the house. But she has underestimated the power of love and Dilshad. Dilshad’s love for Rashid has survived betrayal, separation and circumstances. Dilshad is together with Rashid even after so many years of separation. Not that I think it was right of Rashid to ask Dilshad to move in and expect Shirin and others to accept her too but its obvious that if Dilshad is convinced about Rashid and his circumstances then who are we to say anything. As the saying goes miya biwi razi toh kya kare kaazi. I still feel sorry for Shirin but her pessimism makes me think that she brought this on herself by marrying an already taken man. It is very much obvious that Dilshad and Rashid still love each other. Shirin’s words time and again give out the fact that she knows Rashid loves Dilshad and if given a choice would have chosen Dilshad over her. Even Rashid’s mom is missing for so long.  

Haider’s care for Humeira and his hatred for Razia is odd. I hope he is not planning to hurt Humeira and Zoya’s words come true that Haider proves to be a good friend. Haider was lucky not to be caught in his act of Hina. Humeira seems to be coming back to normal slowly now that she has a new fighting friend. 

I loved how Nikhat confronted Haseena. Haseena seems to be so scared that she almost packed off Nikhat. I feel Sameera was killed or removed from Farhan’s life by Haseena. Haseena seems to be contrast of her son Farhan. Imran also is not exactly like his mom. Haseena and her brother and that companion of hers who always tags around with her seem so similar to each other while Farhan and Imran different. Though, Imran is not that different in his dealings. He is capable of doing wrong intentionally if it suits his purpose. After all he was all ready to marry Nikhat and also having affair with Tanveer. I still don’t understand what is so great about him that Najma agrees to marry him and forgives him despite his unfaithfulness. She even has an example of her mother. I guess this is what they call love is blind. Haseena’s double standards for Farhan and Rashid were quite clear yet Nikhat was embarrassed. Farhan is an emotional person but others aren’t huh. I so hope Haseena get her due. Shirin now gets one more reason to taunt Najma for snatching Imran and thereby causing Nikhat to marry Farhan an already married man. She forgets that it was her duty as a mother to inquire properly before marrying off her daughter. But no she just agrees to whatever everyone says and what feels right and then blames others. 

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 19-12-13

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-20, 16:32

Nice view maria......i also loved dil,asya scene in begining nd hope asad goes to a salon nd cuts his hair

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 09:41

Nice reading you Maria ... Thanks for giving us a review ... Am not finding the Heena Haider track even a wee bit amusing .. They should cut this crap yaar .. If he is here to scare Razia then he better get down to his real business and not try stupid Heena and humour nonsense ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-21, 10:55

cutie pai :-) wrote:Nice view maria......i also loved dil,asya scene in begining nd hope asad goes to a salon nd cuts his hair
Thanks Jenny.. I hope Karan goes and does it..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-21, 10:58

--sumana13-- wrote:Nice reading you Maria ... Thanks for giving us a review ... Am not finding the Heena Haider track even a wee bit amusing .. They should cut this crap yaar .. If he is here to scare Razia then he better get down to his real business and not try stupid Heena and humour nonsense ...

Thanks Manu.. Hope he does give Razia a hard time

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum