Latest topics

new spoiler

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new spoiler

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-20, 17:15

Jodha Akbar: Benazir's effort takes
Jodha's place in Jalal's life--
ZEE TV's Jodha Akbar will show that a dancer
Benazir will turn possessive for Jalal (Rajat
Tokas) on seeing his concern for his wife Jodha. Benazir thinks that she is the most beautiful girl who can attract anyone towards her. But Benazir's ego hurts when Jalal always sees Jodha while she (Benazir) is in front of him. Though, Jalal started to hate Jodha and is
trying to make her jealous by making his closeness with Benazir.
The upcoming episode will show that Benazir
will make a plan to become Jalal's wife to get a
special place in his life like Jodha.


Oooo.... I don't like it... Til now I was under the impression that Ben was an assassin who was sent by Abulmali...may be later she fall for Jalal...

Pavani Nirupam
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 108
Join date : 2013-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 17:46

Pavani Nirupam

The episode is getting catchy,
Benazir you're making this more interesting - liked it when you make 2 fools understand their feeling unintentional


yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-20, 17:55

Pavani

Let us see what is in store for us. Hope it is interesting. Hanks for the spoiler.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 9171
Join date : 2013-02-04
Age : 50
Location : Chennai

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 21:01

Thanks for sharing this spoiler Pavani
 flower 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-20, 21:04

His next wife. Its pretty cold in Delhi u know. Jallu minyan was lucky

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 07:22

clarissasham wrote:His next wife. Its pretty cold in Delhi u know.  Jallu minyan was lucky

Yeah it must be cold in Agra too but other than one moat around the fort and two shallow fountains inside the fort .... There is the river Yamuna flowing behind ... There is no lake or water bodies  in Agra .. As I have lived in Agra during my schooling years .. I know Agra fort very well .. So are the creatives trying to tell us Benazir jumped into Yamuna river ?... But kings those days never bothered about dancers like that .. They would just order their guard to do the rescuing job for them .... Even if Jodha had jumped Jalal would order one of the Harem eunuchs to do the rescuing job .... Yeh kya dikhaa rahe hain yaar ... They are making every thing too filmy .... Was Jallauddin Akbar like one Hindi film hero ?? ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-21, 08:07

It is possible that there was a pool inside the fort whch was later destroyed by Akbar's descendents..just kidding. The whole thing has been fictionalised..ek aur creative liberty sahi..kya farak padta hai..all that matters is that it is making Jodha realise the value of Jalal who she has been taking for granted.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 08:11

Manasvi wrote:It is possible that there was a pool inside the fort whch was later destroyed by Akbar's descendents..just kidding. The whole thing has been fictionalised..ek aur creative liberty sahi..kya farak padta hai..all that matters is that it is making Jodha realise the value of Jalal who she has been taking for granted.

But if she realises her love for Jalal now .. There is still a long time left for Salim to be born .. So are we going to see a looong Jo - Jalal romance ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-21, 08:45

Yes, that would be nice. Before she is packed off to Amer, I think they have to realize their live for each other, else how will they be able to show their separation pangs followed by Jallu's teasing her once he gies to Amer to get her back.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 09:47

Manasvi wrote:Yes, that would be nice. Before she is packed off to Amer, I think they have to realize their live for each other, else how will they be able to show their separation pangs followed by Jallu's teasing her once he gies to Amer to get her back.

Please tells me Manasvi .. In the actual history was Jodha sent back to Amer ? For how long ?? That must have been very humiliating for her ?? Did akbar go himself to get his begum back ?.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-21, 11:01

I don't know the real history. I am going by what was shows in the movie. I am sure that this will be added as it will definitely add to the TRP's and give us a lot of cute Jodha Jalal rootna mañana moments

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by ..rosa.. on 2013-12-21, 11:11

Manasvi wrote:I don't know the real history. I  am going by what was shows in the movie. I am sure that this will be added as it will definitely add to the TRP's and give us a lot of cute Jodha Jalal rootna mañana  moments

I am going to love the cute Jodha Jalal rootna mañana  moments, Manasvi.
 Starry Love Thumbsup 

..rosa..
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 446
Join date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by neha on 2013-12-21, 16:04

--sumana13-- wrote:
Manasvi wrote:Yes, that would be nice. Before she is packed off to Amer, I think they have to realize their live for each other, else how will they be able to show their separation pangs followed by Jallu's teasing her once he gies to Amer to get her back.

Please tells me Manasvi .. In the actual history was Jodha sent back to Amer ? For how long ??  That must have been very humiliating for her ?? Did akbar go himself to get his begum back ?.

Manu dear....real MUZ went to Amer only twice after her marriage to Akbar. first time when one of Bhagwan Das's son died in a war for Mughals. Second time with Salim but there was an uproar from the maulavis and ulemas and Akbar never sent her to Amer after then. Some documents says she was treated as an outcast in the Amer Family after marriage and hence Salim kind of hating his maternal relatives! . But again this outcast thing is a mystery of history.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 16:54

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Manasvi wrote:Yes, that would be nice. Before she is packed off to Amer, I think they have to realize their live for each other, else how will they be able to show their separation pangs followed by Jallu's teasing her once he gies to Amer to get her back.

Please tells me Manasvi .. In the actual history was Jodha sent back to Amer ? For how long ??  That must have been very humiliating for her ?? Did akbar go himself to get his begum back ?.

Manu dear....real MUZ went to Amer only twice after her marriage to Akbar. first time when one of Bhagwan Das's son died in a war for Mughals. Second time with Salim but there was an uproar from the maulavis and ulemas and Akbar never sent her to Amer after then. Some documents says she was treated as an outcast in the Amer Family after marriage and hence Salim kind of hating his maternal relatives! . But again this outcast thing is a mystery of history.

Thanks for sharing Neha .. But I can believe the outcast history as they were quite intolerant of Hindus and muslims by each other ...

OK so some one has to die now ... But what about Her sisters wedding that is not all fiction .. Isn't there any documented facts on. Jo Jalal visiting Amer on sukanya's wedding is that all fiction created by Ekta ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by neha on 2013-12-21, 17:02

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Manasvi wrote:Yes, that would be nice. Before she is packed off to Amer, I think they have to realize their live for each other, else how will they be able to show their separation pangs followed by Jallu's teasing her once he gies to Amer to get her back.

Please tells me Manasvi .. In the actual history was Jodha sent back to Amer ? For how long ??  That must have been very humiliating for her ?? Did akbar go himself to get his begum back ?.

Manu dear....real MUZ went to Amer only twice after her marriage to Akbar. first time when one of Bhagwan Das's son died in a war for Mughals. Second time with Salim but there was an uproar from the maulavis and ulemas and Akbar never sent her to Amer after then. Some documents says she was treated as an outcast in the Amer Family after marriage and hence Salim kind of hating his maternal relatives! . But again this outcast thing is a mystery of history.

Thanks for sharing Neha .. But I can believe the outcast history as they were quite intolerant of Hindus and muslims by each other ...

OK so some one has to die now ... But what about Her sisters wedding that is not all fiction .. Isn't there any documented facts on. Jo Jalal visiting Amer on sukanya's wedding is that all fiction created by Ekta ??  

Yes dear even I want to believe in this outcast theory as it is quite possible! I have read somewhere that Akbar did give his sister-in-law the Ratanpur(I guess the fort name is something else!) fort but I don't have info whether he attended the wedding with MUZ. So can't say how much fiction Ekta has added in that Amer Wedding track.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: new spoiler

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:40


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum