Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-20, 19:22

Written update 20th December 2013 

The episode begins at DEA Jalal announce that ladies from harum has brought some gold coin as gift for RD , RD says I respect you a lot Shanshah but i feel this is an insult to me and I can't accept these , Jalal asks why he says for an artist these means nothing ..Jalal says I won't let you go without taking these , RD says then you have to kill me seeing the tension JO comes forward with a gift for RD , she opens the gift box RD is happy to see the gift and accepts that Jalal asks that is also made of gold then how could you accept that RD says that is because this has the whole sangeet in it ...Jalal asks RD to sing before saying good bye , RD says Sangeet doesn't happen on order it comes naturally you can't buy it , jalal says one day you will come not because your Raja would tell you to  , you will come on your won and I would enjoy your music ...
Jo is taking royal bath with all her bandi around her , Moti talks about the gift RD accepted Jo says why not because she knew what would be liked by  a musician  , JO says she didn't like Jalal giving her dress to Benejir ..Moti sends off all the bandis , and asks what exactly she didn't like sharing her cloths or sharing jalal Jo become angry and says how can she talk as if she is not her's but jalal's baandi ..and asks Moti to leave her alone ....

Resham is singing and seems very happy MA  taunts asking is it RD 's magic is working on her ..She says its about Benezir all become crazy for her even shahansha couldn't resist her .. MA and Resham both laughs , MA asks how come she  knows bout it , she praises MA and says she learnt it from her how to collect every single information , , MA gifts her paan , MA says she is happy by creating MU between JA and JO she could take  avange of her son's imprisonment  ...She says she wants to JO loosing her position Jalal had made her Begum e khas and she want her to make begum e aam , 

Jo is sitting in the garden near pigeons and feeding them ,she is lost in thought of the incident that happened between her and jalal she seems sad ,  Benizir comes with her dress and returns her , JO says she doesn't needs it she can keep that , Benezir taunts saying she didn't like jalal giving it to her , JO says you seem very happy to receive her utran , benezir agrees to that and says yes and shows her the ornament she is wearing , She says I think you didn't like shanshah giving a  bandi to his begum's place ,then she says Shahanshah has plan to spend tonight with her ,  JO feels jealous , then compose herself and says , look at these pigeons at time he pays attention and love to them that doesn't mean they can take any place in his life ...JO goes form  there ,Banezir tells zakira that JO has no clue what she can do , Zakira warns her to stay away for all these , Benezir gives a wiked smile..

At prision AK is sleeping , Saifu screams at him saying how can he sleep like this he is feeling suffocation over there , Ak says what else he can do except resting , Saifu says at least we can plan how to get released form here , He says yes we can , saifu taunts that your mother is more bafadar to the sahanshah than him , AK become angry and they start fighting then they realize that they should not fight but plan something ..

MA is in her room missing AK and feeling guilty for punishing AK , she is crying , Jalal comes and says he knows that she is crying for her son AK MA says yes , when she is not in her role of wasir aaliya , mother in her comes out and cries for AK , Jalal sympathy with her and allows her to meet AK in prison , MA is happy that her tears are effective on Jalal , she says she is thankful to alha for she has one more son , then she says she can't see him so sad, Jalal refuse to talk about JO ..

Precap:Jo is sitting in her balcony its an evening time she sees someone falls in the pond then someone jumps after some time she sees Jalal carrying Benezir out of water , JO is feeling jealous ..

updating .....

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-23, 23:14; edited 4 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 19:45

Live update 20Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 19:53

The episode begins with .... Jalal in DEK ....wants to reward Ram dhanu as he is departing .. He orders asharfi and zewar to be presented to the sangeetkar

Ram dhanu refuses the wealth and feels insulted ..his mosiki was insulted
He says what new sur would come out of the gold coins ??
All things in life could not be weighed by gold and silver
He had not come for wealth he had come for love and affection of the emperor which he attained

Jala says he would not be allowed to leave with out getting rewarded
RD says he could get him slayed but he would not accept wealth ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 14:16; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 19:59

RD then says then Shehenshah could slay him but he refuses gold n silver

Jo then offers him a chain with OUM locket
RD then praises the locket it had the lord Shiva  in it and had all the tunes of the universe

RD accepts the gift with pleasure
Jalal praises RD then says he had lost in gifting him but he would win by stopping him for one more day
RD says he could not buy sangeet as it was khuda ki den
RD departs

Jo is in her royal bath being tended by numerous maids

Moti bai sends out the maids out (new moti bai entered today )

Moti talks about the gift which RD accepted
Jo tells how jala gifted her dress to benazir jo is annoyed about this
Moti asks if she was annoyed with jalal for gifting her clothes or with jalal for being with benazir

Jo challenges moti for knowing jo very well
Jo refuses to reply sends moti out

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 14:18; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 20:01

In MA's kaksh Resham is dancing like Benazir like one who is affected by the dancer and Ram dhanu's music
MA comes to her room they discuss how Jo was jealous of Benazir .....how Benazir was causing rift between jo n jalal
Resham informs about how Benazir was making great efforts .. Preparing to spend the night with jalal
MA is very happy to hear that....  she rewards Resham  
MA says she wants to see the jealousy on Jo's face
She vows to make Jo feel insulted and humiliated before the entire court and take revenge for AK's  insult in DEK .. And Jalal had made her Begum E khaas .. MA would see to it she became begum e aam ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 14:21; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 20:06

In her room /garden jo is thinking about jalal and benazir and feeling jealous benazir comes to meet her

She comes to return her dress .. Jo tells her she could keeep her utaran
Benazir says she has no problem with any utaran .. Benazir shows Jo another utaran of hers .. The bracelet that she was wearing on her ankle ... Comments that it appeared that Jo was not happy about that utaran of hers coming to benazir

Jo says Jala is Shehenshah .. He could gift what ever he wanted to which ever baandi he felt like .. It was routine with him .. Nothing new

Benazir tells Jo that she must have been insulted or humiliated as shehenshah gave seat next to him to a baadni Benazir and not to Jo  
Jo replies that it was pati patni ke beech ki baat not to be discussed with others

Benazir informs that shehenshah had called her for the night she tells jo that jala was coming close to jalal .. Jo retorts suitably ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 14:22; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 20:08

Jo  replies that sometimes jalal gives seeds to the birds sometimes now if the birds felt so important then it is the fault of the bird as jalal had numerous birds ...

Benazir takes leave from Jo

Benazir tells zakira that she had hurt jo
Zakira repkies benazir was wasting her time
Ben says jala was very close to this begum of his so she had to cause rift between them to get close to Jalal

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 14:22; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 20:16

In prison sarifu wakes up AK .. Who wants to sleep and rest
Sharifu wants AK  to make plans for escaping this prison
AK says there is no way out of this place ...
Sharifu tells AK that his mother could help them but she was not interested as she was more interested in jalal
AK calls sharifu bhagorey ...and warns him not to talk about him ammi
AK then tells him his mother would surely find a way out

In her room MA is crying for her son ... She apologises to AK for putting him in that condition ... She cries that she was missing him and was looking for the right moment for taking him out of prison

Right then jalal enters her room and is upset to watch MA crying ... MA sheds more tears on seeing him

Jala sympathises with his badi ammi ...
MA says she was missing him as she was a mother but she did not want to cross the limits of wazir e aliya

(Then she thinks that her tears were affecting jalal).. She sheds more crocodile tears
Jala then orders that she could meet her son when ever she wanted
MA then thanks him for his kindness .. Sheds more fake tears ..

MA then sheds tears for Jo insulting him after calling him to spend the night with her ..
Jala is hurt and does not want to discuss about that with his badi ammi

Jalal says she would have to repay for insulting him sood sameth ..iss baat ka badlaa sood sameth wapas leney
MA is pleased to hear that

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 14:28; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 20:16

Precap for monday...

Jo is sitting in the balcony of her garden she notices some one falling into the lake with splash .. Then she notices Jalal jumping after the drowning woman ...with bigger splash ...
Jalal saves that woman from drowning ..

As jalal walks out of the lake with the woman innhis arms Jo is very jealous to see it is Benazir ... She is green with jealousy  

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 14:29; edited 4 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 20:24

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
LOVE HAS STARTED IT'S JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-20, 20:37

How the precap changed....I saw like this... Night-time.
Jodha comes running out of her palace, seeing
Jalal running..
Benu baby has dropped into a pool it seems,
Jodha runs & stands there while Jalal throws
himself into the pool..
Jodha looks very un-comfortable
and... (jealous?)

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-20, 20:39

Nice episode....jalal is so fool everyone is making him fool MA,benazir nd all

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-20, 20:40

Hmmmm...yaar...
Seems Ben had started her plan...

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 20:43

Now I can see the JEALOUSY, clearly yah,
this means someone has feelings.( hope she knows what that)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 20:47

Jallu, don't fall in Ben trap,
But I feel like jallu refuse to spend the night with her, so her next option was to drown herself.

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 20:49

Pavani Nirupam wrote:How the precap changed....I saw like this... Night-time.
Jodha comes running out of her palace, seeing
Jalal running..
Benu baby has dropped into a pool it seems,
Jodha runs & stands there while Jalal throws
himself into the pool..
Jodha looks very un-comfortable
and... (jealous?)

Thanks for sharing yaar .. I got confused as the precap was very brief and all in the dark ... It happened like a flash in the dark

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 20:54

yagavarthini wrote:Jallu,  don't fall in Ben trap,
But I feel like jallu refuse to spend the night with her, so her next option was to drown herself.

Quite possible ... Yaga ....When one is dying to spend the night with loved one and the partner refuses one has no option but to douch oneself into the water to cool down .. Just like Jalal did when Jo refused him and now it is Benazir's turn as Jalal refuses her !!..

:*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 21:02

sumana13

I dying to see how the hope & arrogance of Ben going to be crushed by jallu
when she dreams about becoming a begum (action speaks louder than my forecast) WAITING 4 THE ACTION

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-20, 21:09

Is RanTanu a doppleganger of Jodha ? or are they long lost cousines  :*lol*: both have sweared to god to irritate Jalal till he goes myaaad  Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 21:25

yagavarthini wrote:sumana13

I dying to see how the hope & arrogance of Ben going to be crushed by jallu
when she dreams about becoming a begum (action speaks louder than my forecast) WAITING 4 THE ACTION

Would love to see her face when She finds Jalal dreaming of Jo and refuses to share his bed with her !!...
 Dance 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 21:26

neha wrote:Is RanTanu a doppleganger of Jodha ? or are they long lost cousines  :*lol*: both have sweared to god to irritate Jalal till he goes myaaad  Twisted Evil 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 21:37

neha

Irritators have the same mind set, that why RT liked & accepted jo's over jallu's

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-20, 21:47

--sumana13-- wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:Jallu,  don't fall in Ben trap,

Quite possible ... Yaga ....When one is dying to spend the night with loved one and the partner refuses one has no option but to douch oneself into the water to cool down .. Just like Jalal did when Jo refused him and now it is Benazir's turn as Jalal refuses her !!..

hmmm....so the naagin jumped into pool...and Jalal rescuing her!(Ye Jalal ne theka leke rakha hai kya? huh..Rolling Eyes ) I just hope it turns out to be what I am thinking : Naagin trying to get intimate with him and he imagines Jodha in her and naagin goes  affraid and takes it as an insult of the beauty of kaneez hence doing all the stunts to grab his attention once again!. I just want him to reject her  bounce bounce

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-20, 22:00

Neha
I'm scared she'll(Ben) get him drunk,
Ja will hallucinate, of being with jo then end up with her.
(Praying so hard this plan will be spoilt by a CUPID or this scene doesn't happens)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-20, 22:04

yagavarthini wrote:Neha
I'm scared she'll(Ben) get him drunk,
Ja will hallucinate, of being with jo then end up with her.
(Praying so hard this plan will be spoilt by a CUPID or this scene doesn't happens)

I think if she make him drink too he may remember jodha's harsh words lik he dnt have prem n etc etc n he may get angry and rush outside. .and nothing happens...

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum