Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th December 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 20th December 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-20, 22:10

yagavarthini wrote:Neha
I'm scared she'll(Ben) get him drunk,
Ja will hallucinate, of being with jo then end up with her.
(Praying so hard  this plan will be spoilt by a CUPID or this scene doesn't happens)

dun worry dear I am damn sure he will spurn the baby elephant(Benzie)  Twisted Evil and whats wrong wid Jodha ? Where is her humanity ? She soooo much wants baby elephant to get drown in that pool  Twisted Evil(Just like me!) . JOdha is turning into a daayan in frustration :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 23:05

neha wrote:
(Praying so hard  this plan will be spoilt by a CUPID or this scene doesn't happens)

dun worry dear I am damn sure he will spurn the baby elephant(Benzie)  Twisted Evil and whats wrong wid Jodha ? Where is her humanity ? She soooo much wants baby elephant to get drown in that pool  Twisted Evil(Just like me!) . JOdha is turning into a daayan in frustration :*lol*:

Baby elephant has seduced many emperors in her life .. Am sure she knows how to go about manaoing the reluctant jalal ....but the" jo ke pyaar mein dooba huva jalal is just not interested "

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-21, 00:23

neha wrote:Is RanTanu a doppleganger of Jodha ? or are they long lost cousines  :*lol*: both have sweared to god to irritate Jalal till he goes myaaad  Twisted Evil 
RTP is Jodha begum's male version.   Glad that he left Agra.  Poor Jalal was so stressed with one mahaan to handle. 

I loved to see the steam emanating from jodha from all sides.  Was taking our jallu ji for granted too long. Got to realize how important he is to her. 
She was so appalled at the loss of her coveted position in jalal's life and court. How is she different from ruqaiya whom she called mahatvakaanshi? Nobody likes to lose their audha, private or public!!!! Our jodha begum is not that mahaan after all.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 00:41

Arpitha Rai wrote:

I think if she make him drink too he may remember jodha's harsh words lik he dnt have prem n etc etc n he may get angry and rush outside. .and nothing happens...

That is the most likely scenario to happen buddy ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-21, 16:30

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:Is RanTanu a doppleganger of Jodha ? or are they long lost cousines  :*lol*: both have sweared to god to irritate Jalal till he goes myaaad  Twisted Evil 
RTP is Jodha begum's male version.   Glad that he left Agra.  Poor Jalal was so stressed with one mahaan to handle. 
 ROFL  I hope Jallu Miyaan won't end up falling in love with him too!  Censored 
I loved to see the steam emanating from jodha from all sides.  Was taking our jallu ji for granted too long. Got to realize how important he is to her. 

She is jealous ofcourse! but is he really trying to turn her green or he is just humiliating her and the jealousy thought hasn't touched his mind yet? as he said sooth samet badla lene wali thing to MA  scratch 

She was so appalled at the loss of her coveted position in jalal's life and court. How is she different from ruqaiya whom she called mahatvakaanshi? Nobody likes to lose their audha, private or public!!!! Our jodha begum is not that mahaan after all.

No doubt they both are same! Even Jallu knows this as he mentioned Ruqu once 'Apki bhi fitrat Jodha begum se alag kaha hai'  :P 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 16:36

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:

She is jealous ofcourse! but is he really trying to turn her green or he is just humiliating her and the jealousy thought hasn't touched his mind yet? as he said sooth samet badla lene wali thing to MA  scratch 

No doubt they both are same! Even Jallu knows this as he mentioned Ruqu once 'Apki bhi fitrat Jodha begum se alag kaha hai'  :P 

Well said Neha, Sandhya .. But Jallu will get him back to agra isn't it .. How else will he become the navratna ... But how does he go about doing that will be interesting ... I am guessing he will patao jodha and them might get Jodha to invite him to Agra with the help of her behetareen parta lekhan kala ...
 :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-21, 16:42

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:

Well said Neha, Sandhya .. But Jallu will get him back to agra isn't it .. How else will he become the navratna ... But how does he go about doing that will be interesting ... I am guessing he will patao jodha and them might get Jodha to invite him to Agra with the help of her behetareen parta lekhan kala ...
 facepalm!  ROFL ROFL

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-21, 17:34

sandhya

Liked ur view

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-21, 21:52

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:

OMG OMG Jodha and patra lekhan! What a dangerous combination! 

Hope rtp knows to read and write.  Else the MA of rewa will read it wrongly and rtp will start melting to his own song and booze and come to Agra with mistaken intentions. 

What a scenario!  What will jalal do?

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 22:34

sandhya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:

OMG OMG Jodha and patra lekhan! What a dangerous combination! 

Hope rtp knows to read and write.  Else the MA of rewa will read it wrongly and rtp will start melting to his own song and booze and come to Agra with mistaken intentions. 

What a scenario!  What will jalal do?
Ram dhanu was smitten by Ben Baby so he might think it is from HER 
 :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:18

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2