Latest topics

Qubool Hai Written update 20Dec13"Asad -Zoya Unravelling the raaz"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Qubool Hai Written update 20Dec13"Asad -Zoya Unravelling the raaz"

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-20, 21:15

Razia is trying to poison the mind of Gaffoor against Zoya .. And assures him that she would try to make sure she did not stay in that house for much longer
But gaffoor is sure that zoya is not capable of getting herself photographed in skimpy clothes he thinks zoya is not dill ki buri

Zoya and Asad reach their own house

Asad receives a message on his phone from Rashid on voice mail that he did not want to separate him from Dilshaad and he was giving him his entire property shares part of the house every possession of his . As he was sure he could bring the families together .. He is about to reveal the true saazish of the gudia factory when he gives out a loud scream and the voice mail becomes silent
Asad n Zoya  are  shocked

They discuss that someone must have over heard him transferring all properties on his name so they might have attacked him ..
Zoya then explains that the truth might have been hidden from him and Dilshaad and Rashid knew and that's why  they had attacked him
Asad n zoya discuss how to get out the truth revelation from the members of gaffoor's house ...
They further discuss how everything started 17yrs ago after the gudia factory incident .. When one dead body was discovered ... They had to find some more clues 

At haseena's house

Nikhat. Farhaan. Najma. Imran are happily having antakshari ... And bonding together .. Suddenly the light goes off .. All begin to light candles and in the darkness Nikhat is attacked by sharp object on the head .. Farhaan is shocked to find Nikhat hurt ... But they think she might have banged herself against the pillar farhaan takes his wife to their bedroom ..

At gaffoor's house
At home Humzie is looking for Haider .... She wonders where might he have gone .. She the. Hears his voice singing in bathroom ....but it is a recorded voice playing

At gaffoor's house .. In another room ..Razia is cracking betel nuts and is happy to think Asad and Zoya had left her house ..she would soon throw Dilshaad out ...
She happily thinks .. She was not receiving scary calls on her phone any more !!
Right then her phone rings ..she is ordered to reach ..." Highway per kangan dhaaba .. Then kachcha rasta to the edge  of jungle .. "
He was waiting for her there .. Razia is scared refuses .. Wants to know why she was called in the darkness
Caller replies if she did not do as ordered she would face dire consequences

And he would reveal his identity
Razia is looking around for her caller in the dark at one dilapidated building ..

Razia gets a call and
Is unaware of hooded Haider with angry eyes was following her and calling her
She turns around ... .. To find no one .. She then asks who was he
Haider then talks about 17 yrs back gudia factory
Razia remembers how she had murdered a woman in the gudia factory ...

Razia blames it all on rashid ... Haider then reveals that rashid had set fire to the factory on her instructions  
Razia then says she did not know anything about it
But haider says he knew much ,ore
Razia wants to know how was he involved ... Haider says he would reveal during the time razia was breathing her last
Razia is scared .. She turns around to find a hooded figure brandishing a sword at her she runs and hides behind her parked car ...
As the hooded figure is closing in on her

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 20:45; edited 6 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Qubool Hai Written update 20Dec13"Asad -Zoya Unravelling the raaz"

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-20, 22:04

Ohhhhh myyyyyy goddddd......today haider was looking so scary.....but the precap was not like i was thinking bcoz as tomorrow is saturday so no episode so the precap should a new twist soo the viewers can stick to the screen na

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 08:13

cutie pai :-) wrote:Ohhhhh myyyyyy goddddd......today haider was looking so scary.....but the precap was not like i was thinking bcoz as tomorrow is saturday so no episode so the precap should a new twist soo the viewers can stick to the screen na

I really want Razia to get scared and suffer fear psychosis and suffer for the rest of her life in paagal khaana ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 12:26; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-21, 11:15

Right manu i also want razia in that pagal khanna were tanveer is

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 13:19

cutie pai :-) wrote:Right manu i also want razia in that pagal khanna were tanveer is

Are Asad and Zoya going to have their accident now ??  scratch scratch

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 20:46; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-21, 14:53

Dont think so yara.....i think that track is cancelled bcoz their it doesnt seems that accident will happen bcoz after that they will move to sm nd their they will rule so may be after that razia will plan about that accident but dont think so bcoz now asya will start investigeting about the gudia factrey so dur dur tak accident ke koi nishaan nahi dikhai de rahe h manu

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 17:11

cutie pai :-) wrote:Dont think so yara.....i think that track is cancelled bcoz their it doesnt seems that accident will happen bcoz after that they will move to sm nd their they will rule so may be after that razia will plan about that accident but dont think so bcoz now asya will start investigeting about the gudia factrey so dur dur tak accident ke koi nishaan nahi dikhai de rahe h manu

Good riddance from bed tracks yaar .. I hate to see my Asad or Zoya hurt ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-21, 17:17

--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Dont think so yara.....i think that track is cancelled bcoz their it doesnt seems that accident will happen bcoz after that they will move to sm nd their they will rule so may be after that razia will plan about that accident but dont think so bcoz now asya will start investigeting about the gudia factrey so dur dur tak accident ke koi nishaan nahi dikhai de rahe h manu

Good riddance from bed tracks yaar .. I hate  to see my Asad or Zoya hurt ...

right manu i was only waiting for this track bcoz maybe we can get some close moments but not so much

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-22, 12:29

cutie pai :-) wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Good riddance from bed tracks yaar .. I hate  to see my Asad or Zoya hurt ...

right manu i was only waiting for this track bcoz maybe we can get some close moments but not so much

May be after they catch hold if some vital clues Razia will plan their accident just to rid them of their findings and save herself from police ??  scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-22, 12:53

Maybe manu....everything is maybe nothing is confirm yara

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-22, 14:53

cutie pai :-) wrote:Maybe manu....everything is maybe nothing is confirm yara
today evening it is so boring .. Nothing to watch on TV .. So I was doing LU of Nach Baliye 6 yesterday .. Today evening I will update Buddha serial ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-22, 15:09

thanks for the update..300 episodes into the show and they r still on about the gudiya store.. .

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-22, 16:29

Huh....ya manu now i am also feeling boring but before i enjoyed when i was for shoping

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum