Latest topics

Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 21:51




Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 21:59; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-21, 21:53

Save your back, Rajat. You have had issues in the pat with back problems. Dont carry Kaneez

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-21, 21:56

Rajat is probably planning to participate in the next Olympics weightlifting-heavyweight category. 

Practicing perhaps

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 21:58

Soon after Jo found her Kanha had put on his ear plugs and was not listening to her lamentations any more she has found another pair of eager ears in mata rani 


--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by neha on 2013-12-21, 23:19

Omg...even these CVs love to torture our dear Jallu..huh...n my poor bwoyyyy Rajat!! Look @her n look@ him.. bacche ki jaan lenge kya ye log ab  :P  :P

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 23:34

neha wrote:Omg...even these CVs love to torture our dear Jallu..huh...n my poor bwoyyyy Rajat!! Look @her n look@ him.. bacche ki jaan lenge kya ye log ab  :P  :P
Sach mein yaar look at her Size !! He actually looks like one bachcha in comparison .. And she must be at least 15 yrs his senior in real life he is just 22 ... And she weighs 25 Kgs more than him am sure ...
 zipped Censored

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-21, 23:38

Manasvi wrote:Save your back, Rajat. You have had issues in the pat with back problems. Dont carry Kaneez
You are right he was injured in his spine and was forced to take prolonged bed rest and other therapy .. Am sure there was some support provided to him hence the shooting in the dark ... May be there is some crane out there whose wires are concealed ?? scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by neha on 2013-12-22, 00:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:Omg...even these CVs love to torture our dear Jallu..huh...n my poor bwoyyyy Rajat!! Look @her n look@ him.. bacche ki jaan lenge kya ye log ab  :P  :P
Sach mein yaar look at her Size !! He actually looks like one bachcha in comparison .. And she must be at least 15 yrs his senior in real life he is just 22 ... And she weighs 25 Kgs more than him am sure ...
 zipped Censored

Lekin jo bhi ho....ab pata chala ye Salim ko tharkeepan virasat me hi mila tha  :*lol*: Ye uske abba-jaan bhi kuch kam nahi ...mauka mila nahi k kuud liye pool me  ROFL

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-22, 12:18

neha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:Omg...even these CVs love to torture our dear Jallu..huh...n my poor bwoyyyy Rajat!! Look @her n look@ him.. bacche ki jaan lenge kya ye log ab  :P  :P
Sach mein yaar look at her Size !! He actually looks like one bachcha in comparison .. And she must be at least 15 yrs his senior in real life he is just 22 ... And she weighs 25 Kgs more than him am sure ...
 zipped Censored

Lekin jo bhi ho....ab pata chala ye Salim ko tharkeepan virasat me hi mila tha  :*lol*: Ye uske abba-jaan bhi kuch kam nahi ...mauka mila nahi k kuud liye pool me  ROFL

Yes he has done it twice now already ...
 :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-22, 12:28

True, both Jodha and Kaneez must be a lot heavier than him.. They are not part of the skinny lot..Ruks is very skinny but not Jodha and Kaneez. Rajat is probably able to do it as he has been doing weights and has built muscles. Hope he takes care of his back too.. Acting per the script is important, but one cant compensate on one's health. And Rajat has experienced it first hand when he was in hospital bedridden due to his back problem. Rajat, honey, everything else is nothng without health. We love you amd your work and would like to see you forever and ever entertaining you with your histrionics.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-22, 12:55

OMG!!!!....this pic is painful for our eyes too.....

Rajat, take care......

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-22, 13:37

neha wrote:Omg...even these CVs love to torture our dear Jallu..huh...n my poor bwoyyyy Rajat!! Look @her n look@ him.. bacche ki jaan lenge kya ye log ab  :P  :P
Sach mein Neha, 

first Jodha begum's bhaashan ka bhaar No 
Now this hippo ben's vajan  ka bhaar affraid 

Upar se, Bechaare ko neeche dhakel bhi diya. It was pathetic to see the poor boy crying as he lay fallen on the ground. Handkerchief bhi nahin diya aansoo ponchne ke liye. Hairpin bhi nahin diya, chehre pe girthe baal ko rokne ke liye. :cry: 

Jallu bacche ko cvs bahut thadpa rahe hain. We protest. bounce. CVs,..... bacche ko aur sathaya tho we will  Bang  you.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by neha on 2013-12-22, 14:22

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:Omg...even these CVs love to torture our dear Jallu..huh...n my poor bwoyyyy Rajat!! Look @her n look@ him.. bacche ki jaan lenge kya ye log ab  :P  :P
Sach mein Neha, 

first Jodha begum's bhaashan ka bhaar No 
Now this hippo ben's vajan  ka bhaar affraid 

Upar se, Bechaare ko neeche dhakel bhi diya. It was pathetic to see the poor boy crying as he lay fallen on the ground. Handkerchief bhi nahin diya aansoo ponchne ke liye. Hairpin bhi nahin diya, chehre pe girthe baal ko rokne ke liye. :cry: 

Jallu bacche ko cvs bahut thadpa rahe hain. We protest. bounce. CVs,..... bacche ko aur sathaya tho we will  Bang  you.
 :*lol*: :*lol*:  Yes lets join hands...we will form JDP(Jallu Deewanis Party) and proteshhhtt!!! Its high time now..enough is enough..no izzat..no earplugs..no hankie..no hairpin..no new cloths..jitane bache kuche kapade the wo bhi baby elephant ne pool me kharab karwa diye. Evil or Very Mad ...ab bassss!!! We want justice...hame insaaaaf dooooo  Shout out

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-22, 15:20

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:Omg...even these CVs love to torture our dear Jallu..huh...n my poor bwoyyyy Rajat!! Look @her n look@ him.. bacche ki jaan lenge kya ye log ab  :P  :P
Sach mein Neha, 

first Jodha begum's bhaashan ka bhaar No 
Now this hippo ben's vajan  ka bhaar affraid 

Upar se, Bechaare ko neeche dhakel bhi diya. It was pathetic to see the poor boy crying as he lay fallen on the ground. Handkerchief bhi nahin diya aansoo ponchne ke liye. Hairpin bhi nahin diya, chehre pe girthe baal ko rokne ke liye. :cry: 

Jallu bacche ko cvs bahut thadpa rahe hain. We protest. bounce. CVs,..... bacche ko aur sathaya tho we will  Bang  you.
 :*lol*: :*lol*:  Yes lets join hands...we will form JDP(Jallu Deewanis Party) and proteshhhtt!!! Its high time now..enough is enough..no izzat..no earplugs..no hankie..no hairpin..no new cloths..jitane bache kuche kapade the wo bhi baby elephant ne pool me kharab karwa diye. Evil or Very Mad ...ab bassss!!! We want justice...hame insaaaaf dooooo  Shout out

OMg what is this ??
The Cvs torturing our darling Jallu ??

I PROTEST STRONGLY  Censored  Censored 
And here by submit my application form for joining in the JDP

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-23, 01:16

Here is my application too for JDP

Party aim: Nirdosh Shahenshah ki raksha
(We can have Jodha Begum prepare the agenda.She is the expert at nirdosh pashu-pakshi ki raksha, nirdosh tasneem ki raksha)

Short term goals: Providing shahenshah with Hankeys, hairpins, Earplugs, Spl cranes to carry heavy loads, new clothes, new jewellery, most important of all -new male companions

Long time goals: Divorce lawyers to get rid of the many many begums who trouble him
Tours, wars, and programmes to take him away from his harem and its stupid politics
A psychiatrist to cure his dear Jodha Begum from her bhaashan-o-philia.
Birbal, Tansen and the rest of his Navrathnas to make his life worthwhile.
Professor Ram Shankar Nikhumb to teach bechare dyslexic Emperor to read and write which would save him from many tensions.

Friends, you can add any further goals as you deem important

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-23, 09:07

I am so sorry JB. It was my mistake you know? You told me to get rid of that benzy somehow and I threw her into the water.

I didnt know Jallu is very fond of saving anyone who falls into water, or I would have thrown you.


Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Posts : 222
Join date : 2013-09-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-23, 11:05

Peeves wrote:I am so sorry JB. It was my mistake you know? You told me to get rid of that benzy somehow and I threw her into the water.

I didnt know Jallu is very fond of saving anyone who falls into water, or I would have thrown you.

 :*lol*:  :*lol*:  Thumbsup

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-23, 12:10

Good one ... Was seriously thinking about an elephant calf when I opened the thread.


Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 4023
Join date : 2013-02-06
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by neha on 2013-12-23, 14:31

sandhya wrote:Here is my application too for JDP

Party aim: Nirdosh Shahenshah ki raksha
(We can have Jodha Begum prepare the agenda.She is the expert at nirdosh pashu-pakshi ki raksha, nirdosh tasneem ki raksha)

Short term goals: Providing shahenshah with Hankeys, hairpins, Earplugs, Spl cranes to carry heavy loads, new clothes, new jewellery, most important of all -new male companions

Long time goals: Divorce lawyers to get rid of the many many begums who trouble him
Tours, wars, and programmes to take him away from his harem and its stupid politics
A psychiatrist to cure his dear Jodha Begum from her bhaashan-o-philia.
Birbal, Tansen and the rest of his Navrathnas to make his life worthwhile.
Professor Ram Shankar Nikhumb to teach bechare dyslexic Emperor to read and write which would save him from many tensions.

Friends, you can add any further goals as you deem important

I am ROFL dear!!  ROFL will Jodha consider our dear Shehenshah nirdosh ever ? In our dreams :P! on a serious note she seriously needs a psychiatrist along with a marriage counselor to  Bang her rigid brain....begum Jodha k liye to jitana bolo utana kam hai   Sleep   For our long term goal we can keep a knife on his neck and make him utter 'talaq talaq talaq' and his harem will be half of its current size  :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Rajat had a tough time carrying the baby elephant ROFL

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:39


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum