Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 23rd December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-12-23, 15:50

The episode begins with Shlok asking Aastha to climb up with the help of climber he was holding, but imposes that she apologises to him. Aastha refuses to apologise and Shlok tells her that he has all the time in this world and that he would wait for her. 

At the same time Anjali is trying to call Shlok. Niranjan asks her as to whom she is trying to call and gets annoyed with Anjali as she tells him that she trying to reach Shlok. He closes the room door and Anjali drops the phone in fear. He asks her as to why she hadn't told him yet about this. He further asks her to call the resort and check. He asks her as to where her concentration are these days.

Aastha tries too climb on her own and finds Shlok still there. He tells her to apologise and that he would lift her. She refuses and loses the hold. By trying to help her, Shlok also falls in the ditch. Aastha laughs at Shlok's status. He tries to climb and fails. Aastha tells him that she will climb with his help and would help him out too if he requests her politely. He refuses her and finds a hold to climb out. He asks Aastha if she wants to come with him. She finally apologises and he helps her out. Once she comes out she gives her hand and pulls him out. They roll themselves to safety. 

They again fight stating that this is the right direction. At the same time Niranjan asks Varad to check and see if they had reached the resort. Varad tells him that he cannot reach Shlok's mobile. Niranjan leaves the table without having his food. Anjali tries to take his plate to persuade him to eat. In the mean time Sojal tells Varad that the two love birds would be having fun without worrying about others. She talks about her luck and Anjali walks in just in time to hear the last line. She tells Sojal to be happy with her luck otherwise she would be in her mum's house. She asks Sojal to tend to other work  and asks Varad to try and see Shlok's number again as his dad is very worried. 

The scene shifts to Shlok trying to get a signal and he gets successful. Varad calls him just on time and Shlok tells him that their car had a problem and that they are ok but in the jungle. He gives an indication of where the place might be. He loses signal and both their mobiles shuts down due to low battery. Aastha is left with no choice but to follow Shlok. She gets hungry and finds a water melon. She breaks into half and gives it to Shlok. Both of them eat and still have their silly fights. It gets dark and they are still trying to find their ways out.

They again get into another argument and Shlok tells her that she is an Agnihotri and Aastha gives a reply stating that her name is first followed by the Agnihotri surname. Shlok looks at Aastha angrily.

Precap: Aastha drinks water from a small pond and falls in. Shlok watches it with a satisfied smile.

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-12-30, 13:46; edited 4 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 23rd December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 16:59

Live update 23Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 23rd December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 18:03

The episode begins with .... Shlok asking aastha to climb up with the help of climber he was holding
But there is a twist she had to apologise from shlok
Aastha refuses to apologise
Shlok tells her to take her time ... He had all the time in the world for her ..

At Najali novas anjali is trying to call shlok ... NA asks her whom was she trying to call NA is annoyed with Anjali as she looks guilty for something ... NA then angrily shuts the door of their bedroom and anjali drops the phone out of fright !,
NA scolds anjali for not following orders properly

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 14:17; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 18:06

Aastha is trying to scramble out .. She is surprised to find shlok lying peacefully next to the khadda
Aastha says she wanted to come out
Shlok says he would only if she apologised he would help her .. What did she think he would let her be there and go off ?? She could not get away so easily ..
What would she do if one wolf arrived .. If she was so scared of a dog
Aastha refuses to apologise

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 14:17; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 18:09

Shlok holds aastha's hands and tries to pull her up . Shlok tells her she runs away on impulse but does not realise the consequences

As aastha climbs up .. She reaches the brim of the khadda shlok asks her to say sorry for running out of car and rub her nose on the soil
Aastha refuses ..
later aastha is about to fall back .. She grabs shlok .. But both of them tumble into the depths of the khadda
Aastha laughs loudly at Shlok .. Shlok is in pain ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 14:18; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 18:10

Aastha is ROFLing shlok mimics her laughter
Aastha replies he was in his rightful place only now
Shlok tries to think of ways to get out of the pit while aastha laughs at him

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 14:55; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 18:12

Res

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 18:16

Finally shlok helps aastha up with great difficulty
As aaastha climbs out she lends him a hand .. But he accpets reluctantly ..he accepts her hand .. Climbs out  He falls over her .. They roll over and over together for some distance .. Aastha and shlok are shocked at their sudden unexpected closeness and feel each others closeness
They seperate quickly
The romantic BG song plays
 Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 14:56; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 18:26

Shlok warns aastha that it is about be sunset they better hurry up
Both argue over which is right way out of forest .. They fight and decide to go their own ways .. They walk in opposite directions
At anjali nivas NA asks his family to call shlok but his phone is out of coverage .. NA is worried .. Sojal tells varad that they would be enjoying as they had got the time to themselves .. They must be enjoying .. Why did they unnecessarily trouble the family

Anjali scolds sijal for talking too much warns her that she would find herself at her maika if she did. Ot control her tongue

Shlok finds network .. Speaks to varad .. They were caught in jungle .. Near  ghats  Mahabaleshwar  near wai
Then both their phones have no charge in the battery

Aastha shlok again have nok jhok regarding right way out
Aastha is very hungry .. Aastha nitices one watermelon lying in the jungle
She proceeds to eat it ...
Shlok is disgusted with the musibat he is accompanying . Aastha retorts that he should have stayed back at home .. She never wanted to come

Both then sit down ad share the water melon
Shlok tells her to eat like lady not like one animal

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 14:57; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 18:32

As shlok walks ahead .. Aastha runs after him to keep pace with him

It is night now aastha is praying to bappa to save them from wild animals
Aastha says she is very tired she cant walk further
Shlok warns her of wild animals
Aastha is scared of bhoot in the jungles ..
He says he would leave her with the bhoots if she did not walk faster
Aastha says he was inhuman .. As he was thinking of leaving her in the jungle

Shlok replies their rishtaa was unbreakable .. Even if he tried he could not get away from her their names and fates were joined together
Her name was Mrs Aastha Shlok Agnihotri

Aastha replies that she was aastha first
Shlok is annoyed ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 14:57; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 18:33

Precap for tomorrow ...

Aastha is washing her face with the water from a pond .. But she is suddenly into the pond and is screaming for help .. Almost drowning ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-23, 19:16

Awesome episode yrr

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 19:31

cutie pai :-) wrote:Awesome episode yrr
I loved the episode after ages Buddy 
 Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-23, 19:51

Is this Jungle trapped love a must n all romantc soaps...have seen n almost all soaps

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 19:55

anusha.cochin wrote:Is this Jungle trapped love a must n all romantc soaps...have seen n almost all soaps

People need to go back to their roots .. Live like prehistoric ape men with minimal facilities and eat jungle food and live in trenches to realize they are in love ... They have to give love test after all
 :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-23, 20:37

Agree with u girls.....so i think this is my last comment of this week...so bye to all my friends for this week

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-23, 20:50

Manu

Did Na abuse Anjali for not telling him in time. He really needs treatment immediately. 

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 22:18

anurao66 wrote:Manu

Did Na abuse Anjali for not telling him in time. He really needs treatment immediately. 
yeah Anjali was very scared of his .. she even dropped the phone in fright ...
he is the master abuser

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-23, 22:18

--sumana13-- wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:Is this Jungle trapped love a must n all romantc soaps...have seen n almost all soaps

People need to go back to their roots .. Live like prehistoric ape men with minimal facilities and eat jungle food and live in trenches to realize they are in love ... They have to give  love test after all
 :*lol*: 

:* emb*: 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 22:19

cutie pai :-) wrote:Agree with u girls.....so i think this is my last comment of this week...so bye to all my friends for this week
WHATTTT !! .. for the entire week ?? hamara kya hoga my cutie pie ?? :cry:  :cry: 
 will miss you naa ??
 No  No 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-23, 22:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:Agree with u girls.....so i think this is my last comment of this week...so bye to all my friends for this week
WHATTTT !! .. for the entire week ?? hamara kya hoga my cutie pie ?? :cry:  :cry: 
 will miss you naa ??
 No  No 
awww :cry: i will miss u too manu....but i will try my best to save time for u dear....nd i will try to come in between of days....i am also sad nd again will miss u too dear :cry: :cry:   

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-23, 23:59

cutie pai :-) wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
 will miss you naa ??
 No  No 
awww :cry:i will miss u too manu....but i will try my best to save time for u dear....nd i will try to come in between of days....i am also sad nd again will miss u too dear :cry::cry:    
Are you going away for christmas Jenny ?? Will you be back after christmas holidays ?? How long will you be gone yaara ?? :cry: :cry: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-24, 02:40

Jenny I enjoy your interaction with manu. Will be missing it

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-24, 07:24

Soo sweet of u girls.....maybe i will back
from jan....till then byeeeee:cry:

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 08:48

cutie pai :-) wrote:Soo sweet of u girls.....maybe i will back
from jan....till then byeeeee:cry:

Jenny In Jan I will be away for a week 2nd onwards .. And Iwill. Miss you terribly
 No No Miss You 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum