Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update -24th December 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-12-24, 13:31

The Episode starts with Anjali caressing her aching foot in water. Sojal comes to her and says stop this and wear your slippers. Anjali looks at her angrily and says Sojal, do what I say, understood. She says don’t try to advice me from next time, go and do your work. Sojal leaves. Anjali tastes the tea and asks the maid to take it back as its cool. Kaka comes and smiles. Kaka tells Anjali that you did not drink the tea and it became cool, take this coffee. He says I know you don’t like tea, but I don’t know why your habits changed. He says maybe you don’t have the answer, but I know you are getting angry on me, so scolds me like you used to. You have changed, but I m same. Anjali says you are not a kid anymore. Kaka jokes. He offers her coffee and says I know you like coffee.He reminds her that he used to make strong coffee for her. Anjali says this is women’s work, let them do, its not good if men start doing. Kaka says I did not make this, the maid made it, and don’t worry, your rules won’t mend drinking this. Anjali says I left coffee from many years, my choice is Niranjan’s choice. 

Kaka says I don’t know what happened to you. Kaka tastes the coffee and says its very dark. Anjali says you would have understood when you got married at time, but you became a Ball Brahmachari, its not late, marry now. Kaka says I m not marrying as I don’t know another Anjali Agnihotri to come in this house. Anjali looks at him. Kaka leaves.Shlok and Astha are in the jungle. Astha sees the water and argues with Shlok. She says its your mistake that you were fighting with me, I accept that I lost, be happy now. She tries to use the water for washing her face but suddenly Shlok pushes her down the water. She falls in the water and screams saying I don’t know how to swim, help me, save me. Shlok turns his ears deaf and does not respond. He laughs on her watching her. Shlok jumps in the water and saves her. Astha faints. He looks at her and brings her out of the water.

At Astha’s house, Avdhoot tells Kalindi about Astha’s and Shlok’s whereabouts. Kalindi says I m feeling sacred. Ajju says its because you are a mother. She says Avdhoot spoke to Varad. Kalindi says what about that phone call, I don’t know whats happening in their life, I only want them to be happy. Ajju says don’t worry, Astha’s bodyguard is with her. Shlok takes Astha in his lap and tries to wake her up. She coughs and gets up. He is relieved. Astha scolds him saying does anyone push his wife like this in water. Shlok says I did not know you don’t know swimming, anyways forget it, lets go.Abhay is beating jyoti for calling Anjali. jyoti argues with him. Abhay says lets do one thing, I will send you to your mum’s house and you know your image in your mum’s eyes, she will kick you out of her house and you will have to come back to me, then you know what will happen. jyoti cries.

Shlok lifts Astha and she says why did you lift me, leave me. He walks with her in his arms. She looks at him. Music plays…………. They see something. He says it very dark, its not good if we walk, lets spend the night here. She says here, its a ghostly site. He says do have any option. They argue. She says I won’t go and never with you. He says think again and scares her about the jungle. He says you don’t be afraid, even the ghosts will be afraid of you. Astha says good joke, I will find a better place.Shlok leaves her and goes inside the dark house. Astha gets afraid standing outside and hears the wild animals sound. She runs to Shlok. 

Anjali is doing her work at home. She is arranging her sarees and a photo falls. Niranjan picks it and gets angry seeing it. Its Anjali’s parents photo. He shows it to her and asks can I know from where did this photo come. He says did you forget how much they insulted me, its your duty as being my wife to remove this root. He says am I right, you asked them to leave from my house at Shlok’s wedding, but was it all an act.Anjali says I have burnt all the photos, I don;t know from where did this come. Niranjan scolds her and says the question is why is this photo not burnt till now. Anjali takes it from him and looks at it. She tears the photo infront of him. Shlok hears someone coming and is ready to hit the person. It turns out to be Astha. Astha shouts seeing him with a wooden stick. Shlok looks at her and throws the stick. He says so, you came, were you afraid, the girls always say bi things. Astha says you did not even beat the dog and what did you do. Shlok says you are selfish, I did not want to kill the dog, but remember I saved you from that dog, and you are joking about me, he calls her middleclass. Astha says you are making fun of me. She gets scared and hugs him. Khuda………….. plays………………..

Precap:Shlok and Astha get closer seeing a snake and get tensed.

Credit:Desi

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-12-30, 13:43; edited 2 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update -24th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 13:53

Sumana's update will be after 8PM today 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update -24th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 21:12

Todays episode shows ..anjali doing hot fomentation of her aching feet  .. And sojal faking her concern for her MIL. By bringing towels  and oils
Anjali not only refuses to take any help from her .. But scolds her for not finishing her own work ..

Chacha ji offers his anajli bhabhi some coffee ..reminds her how much she loved coffee and how he used to make it for her .... She warns him not to remind her of old habits .. She tells him this was not the work of males to make coffee .. So he should let women do it ..
Anjali tells him to get one devrani for her .. But he refuses .. Saying he did not want another woman to become similar to anjali ...

Shlok is walking briskly through the forest in the dark with big stick on his shoulder and aastha is following his reluctantly .. Suddenly she notices a lake .. She gets excited and runs to it ...
Shlok screams at her calling her a musibat .. Aastha replies that it was his idea to get her on this HM ... That he wanted to win against her .. Now he himself was in trouble .. Shlok is feeling angry and frustrated with her by now ...

as Aastha is drinking water n washing her face ...he thinks of teaching her a lesson by pushing her into the lake

She asks shlok for help .... Shlok then asks her if she wanted her musibat  to help her ... He watches her struggle in the water ....feels happy ...

Aastha screams for help as she is drowning .. She is not knowing swimming ...
Shlok jumps into the lake and rescues her .. Carries her to safety
At aastha 's house they are feeling reassured after varad informs them about shlok aastha being on HM . kalindi is still worried .. But ajji assures kalindi that aastha's body guard is with her

At jungle aastha accuses shlok of behaving like a devil incarnate .. Treating her  inhumanly and pushing her into the lake .. Shlok then says he was unaware she did not know swimming ....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-25, 00:09; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 21:12

Jyoti is physically abused by Abhay for calling anjali .. Threatens her to send her packing to her maika ... Where he knew anjali would return her to her sasuraal ...she weeps
(. Jyoti is caught between the devil n deep seas ... Feel so sorry for her ...)

Aastha n shlok are proceeding in the forest ... Aastha is following him all cold and wet ... Her injured foot also starts hurting badly and she is unable to walk ..... He  Shlok notices her condition ad with out another word lifts her in his arms
 Starry Love 
Aastha tries to get out of his grip .. But he does not let her go .. Romantic bg music plays ...
Shlok spots an old house ... They have no option ....
Aastha feels that the house might be haunted .. REfuses to go in .. Aastha and shlok have another nok jhok ...
Aastha rufuses to enter the house while   shlok marches into it
Shlok is clearing the cobwebs in the house while aastha who was waiting outside is scared by the howling of foxes/wolves ....

At anjali nivas .. Anjali accidentally drops a pic of her parents .. Which NA picks up .. He angrily abuses her verbally anjali looks at him very scared ..
She fakes an explanation .. Which NA refuses to accept .... Anjali tearfully tears up the photo of her parents ...
Aastha finally follows shlok into the house after being terrified of wild animals ..

He then confronts her for talking big but failing to do any thing
She accuses of being scared of the dog
Shlok replies that  he was the one who saved her from the dog .. That she was thankless .. And this was her middle class mentality
Aastha is about to supply one equally nasty retort when there is thunder n lightening and the sound and light sends Aastha running into the safe arms of shlok ... As the romantic BG. Song plays ....
They hug for a long moment ...
 Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-25, 00:10; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 22:49

Precap ... Aastha is changing out of her wet clothes .... Her saree is hanging as a partition between her and shlok ... She is wearing only  shlok's coat/shirt ... all her clothes are hanging to dry ... Shlok is in his vest ...
Suddenly shlok comes to her and covers her mouth with his hand as Sastha is about to scream foul for being touched by him in their state of undress ...
Shlok silences her and points to the snake that was slithering past them ...
 Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-25, 17:33; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-25, 00:38

loved how Aastha hugs Shlok and he is trying hard to restrain himself .. hold back and not hug her ....as she clinges to him all scared ....
 Heart  Heart  Heart 
awesome  precap .... shlok and aastha are half undressed .. they are close together but nothing romantic is happening ...
  confused :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-25, 01:26

Manu, missed you yaar.good to read yours..... Looks like shlok is not even moved a tiny bit when she hugged him. His expression says so. And, seriously astha used that see- through saree as partition to change her dress?! Funny!! If shlok is not disturbed by astha even in that state, I wonder what else would!!

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-25, 02:01

freakydoll wrote:Manu, missed you yaar.good to read yours..... Looks like shlok is not even moved a tiny bit when she hugged him. His expression says so. And, seriously astha used that see- through saree as partition to change her dress?! Funny!! If shlok is not disturbed by astha even in that state, I wonder what else would!!

I missed the episode. Missed doing the LU. Which I enjoy so much and. I missed all of you Shyla ....hugs my friend ....

Dunno if any one noticed .. At one point .. After she is rescued from the lake ....shlok was looking at her wet wet blouse which was very revealing through that wet net saree .. In fact it was almost as if there was nothing ... It was a flimsy yellow net afterall .. Then he goes and lifts her up in his arms ...something is affecting Shlok, Shyla .. :heart: :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-25, 03:01

Really manu? I didn't see any such things though. From the segment we know he even buttons up her blouse casually and not showing any attraction, so I feel like even tomorrow after seeing her half undressed nothing much is going to happen. He might still show that grumpy face to astha and walk away. Poor astha, she will be the one to get affected again

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-25, 13:49

freakydoll wrote:Really manu? I didn't see any such things though. From the segment we know he even buttons up her blouse casually and not showing any attraction, so I feel like even tomorrow after seeing her half undressed nothing much is going to happen. He might still show that grumpy face to astha and walk away. Poor astha, she will be the one to get affected again

Shyla they are showing us such romantic scenes with such grumpy faces on screen and we the viewers are getting alll excited for nothing ?. scratch scratch 

Both trapped into a jungle pit ...
Both rolled over each other when she pulls her out .. H
He carries her out of pool all wet
He carries her to the jungle bunglow .. As she is all wet in the see through saree
Hayeee !! ...
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-25, 14:49

Manu, looking forward to your wu today. My eyes will be glued to it. Excited about precap. God please we want little awkwardness from shlok

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-25, 14:49

Oh and please god not jothi track today. That will spoil our mood

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-26, 11:04

freakydoll wrote:Manu, looking forward to your wu today. My eyes will be glued to it. Excited about precap. God please we want little awkwardness from shlok

See shyla god hear your pleas on Christmas day and we got a nice episode naa !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-26, 11:15

Haha!! Yes manu very bold romantic scenes yet they stay within the limits of decency. Shlok's eye speak a lot. Stealing glances was very subtle.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-26, 11:30

freakydoll wrote:Haha!! Yes manu very bold romantic scenes yet they stay within the limits of decency. Shlok's eye speak a lot. Stealing glances was very subtle.
absolutely yaar .....that is the nayi soonch .... staring at her wet blouse and yet hating her .. there is no problem with the SP censor board too..... alls well 
 Starry Love

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:39

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum