Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 24 th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 24 th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-24, 19:44

Written update 24th December 2013 .

The episode begins with Jalal waiting for MA , She comes He tells her that he want Meena baraz to be held tomorrow and he wants to see who is going to bring the best stuff with best decoration of her stall , MA says its very late at night how this can be possible , Jalal says he just want it , MA goes to inform about Meena bazar at Harum , Jalal is thinking that he doesn't want to let Jo stay in peace , he wants her to be as restless as he is ..

Resham informs about Meena Bazar to everyone at Harem , all are shocked and panic , They start planning for Meena Bazar , Ruq is angry and declares that she wants her stall to be the best , MA comes and convince her that this time this Bazar is aimed for something else ,there is no competition for her its aimed  JO and Ben to have competition  , Ruq understands the motive and smiles ...

JO in her room with Moti , She seems unhappy and says she doesn't want to put stall this time , Moti says she can't do that as she is a begum and as per rule she has to participate , Hameeda comes know about Meena Bazar and came to encourage JO ,she says she couldn't wait to know what is she planning for Meena Bazar this time , JO seems sad and not interested ,Hameeds asks her the reason , Jo says she doesn't feel like participation , Hameeds reminds her that last time her stall with colours were so different and unique , So she should participate , JO agrees 

Hameeda tells Gulbadan she fears something has major has happened between JA and JO and everything is not right between them ..

Its Meena bazar all begums are ready with their stall arguing for who has best stall , MA comes and complains why are they  behaving  like that ,Resham gives a lame suggestions, MA asks her to shuts her mouth and notices  crowd near a  stall, she goes there to find out what is going on there , MA sees Zaveeda with Zakira selling itr claiming these are the beauty secrete of Ben , everyone is keen to know the secrete , Ben comes there and says no one can know the Raaj of her beauty and how she takes advantages of that ,She gives a wicked smile ..

Jalal comes to Meena Bazara , its Ruq's stall , she offers a shawl , Jalal says he can't buy that as he doesn't want to get blamed like last time , She says okay then you have to wear this Jalal , she makes him wear that , he smiles and wears that , Salima offers some white flowers , she talks about its fragrance and softness and its white colour which stands for its purity , Jalal is impressed by that and takes that , he comes to JO's stall , She says she has nothing to sell but she has something to gift him , Jalal says this is Meena Bazar he doesn't want to take any gift as this place for  buying  exclusive stuff , Before Jo could turn with the gift she has for him he leaves form there , JO feels offended,  Hameeda is shocked to see that MA is happy and smiling , Ben is very happy seeing that ,
Jalal comes to Ben's stall and asks what she has to offer ? She unveil a painting of Jalal , she says as per me this is priceless because this is your potrait , Jalal smiles and likes that painting he declares that this is the best thing of Meena Bazar , He announces that he gives that painting as gift to her with pesh keemti Kohinoor , Ladies over there talking  this never happened none other that a begum won this position and prize  , Ben convey her regards to Jalal  ..

Jalal is about to leave , Hameeda stops him saying she orders him to wait as she wants to know what Jo has brought , JA stops unwillingly , Jo shows a palna and says I don't know which begum will give baby to Jalal but it believe if you place a palna you may soon get a baby , So i thought of gifting this how can I sell such priceless thing , Hameeda is very Impressed  to know about this unique gift , she praises her and gifts her own Jewelry ..

Precap:its a morning time , Jalal is resting out side his room , Jo comes form the back she takes his hand and tries to open his palm , Jalal turns and sees her with a angry face , She says I am coming form temple and I saw you sitting here so thought of offering you this prasad ,He looks at her like a sulking baby ,she says  I know you are angry on me but why become angry on this prasad so take it , He takes that prasad like a rootha huwa kid ...

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-24, 23:20; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 24 th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-24, 20:06

The episode begins with Jalal waiting for MA , She comes He tells her that he want Meena baraz to be held tomorrow and he wants to see who is going to bring best stuff with best decoration of her store , MA says its very late at night how this can be possible , Jalal says he just want it , MA goes to inform about Meena bazar at Harum , MA leaves , Jalal is thinking that he doesn't want to let Jo in peace , he wants her to in as tensed as he is ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-24, 20:14

resham informs everyone at Harem all are shocked , They start planning for Meena Bazar , Ruq is angry and declares that she wants her stall to be the best , MA comes and convince her that this time this Bazar is aimed for something there is no competetion for her its for JO and Ben , Ruq understand the motive and smiles 

JO in her room with moti , She says she doesn't want to put stall this time , Moti says she can't do that as she is begum and as per rule she has to obey that , Hameeda comes to Jo and says she couldn't wait to know what is she planning for Meena Bazar this time , JO seems sad and not interested ,Hameeds asks her ther reason , Jo says she doesn't feel like participationg , Hameeds reminds her that last time her stall with colours were so different and unique , So she should participate , JO agrees and leaves ..

Hameeda tells Gulbadan she fears something has happened between JA and JO and everything is not right between them ..

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-24, 20:25

Its Meena bazar all begums are ready with their stall arguing for who has best stall , MA comes and complains why they behave like that ,Reshams gives a lame suggessions MA shuts her mouth and notices to much crowd at one stall she goes there to find out what is going on there , MA sees Zaveeda with Zakira selling itr claiming these are the beauty secreate of Ben , everyone is keen to know the secreate , Ben comes there and says no one can know the secreate and the Raaj of her beauty and how she takes advantages of that ,

Jalal comes to Meena Bazara , comes to Ruq's stall she offers a shawl , Jalal says he can't buy that as he doesn't want to get blamed like last time , She says okay then you have to wear this Jalal , he wears that , Salima offers some white flowers , she talks about its fregrance and softness and its white coloue which stands for its purity , Jalal is impressed by that and takes that , he comes to JO's stall , She says she has nothing to sell but she has something to gift him , Jalal says this is Meena Bazar he doesn't want to take any gift as this place to buy exclusive stuff , Before Jo could turn with the gift she has for him he leaves form there , JO feels ofended  Hameeda is shocked to see that MA is happy and smiling , Ben is very happy seeing that ,

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-24, 20:36

Jalal comes to Ben's stall and asks what she has to offer ? She unveil a painting of Jalal , she says as per me this is priceless because this is your pitrait , Jalal smiles and likes that painting he declares that this is the best thing of Meena Bazar , He anounced that he gives that painting as gift to her with pesh keemti Kohinoor , Ladies over their complians that this never happened none other that a begum win this posotion , Ben convey her greatfullnes ..

Jalal is about to leave , Hameeda stops him saysing she orders him to wait as she wants to know what Jo has brought , JA stops unwillingly , Jo shows a palana and says I don't know which begum will give baby to Jalal but it beleived if you place a palna you may soon get a baby , So i thought of gifting this how can I sell such priceless thing , Hameeda is very happy to know this unique gift by JO she praises her and gifts her own Jewelary ..

Precap:its a morning time , Jalal is resting out side his room , Jo comes form the back she tries to open his palm , Jalal turns and sees her with a angry face , She says I am coming for temple and I saw you sitting here so thought of offering you this prasad , I know you are angry on me but why become angry on this prasad , He takes that prasad like a rootha huwa kid ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-24, 20:43

Hey everyone , Manu seems busy this evening ..I thought of doing LU on behalf of her... hope that's okay guys...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 20:50

Big hug to sugar for this Yaara .. You rightly thought I was late ...
However posting my post here ..shortly

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-24, 20:52

I felt like jalal is so childish, & jo is matured in today's episode.

Next time shehenshah come up with backup plans!?

you knew jo is fond of giving unique gift, & you wanted to test her in the field that she's very well versed.
(At least play a game you know)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 20:52

The episode begins with .... Jalal in his room sending message . That he wanted to meet Badi ammi immediately
MA comes there surprised ....
Jalal orders that there would be meena bazaar next day .. The word to be spread around in the harem .. And the one who impresses the Shehenshah with her goods  would win ... The only one from whose khema he will buy stuff

MA passes the order thru resham ...
All persons could buy anything from  the khema of meena bazaar and the one whose kheema sold the most unique item would win and would win jalal's appreciation and prize from jalal

Resham announces in the harem and there is chaos on hearing the announcement

In her room ...
Ruks is deciding what to sell she is thinking with hoshiyar .. who advises her to put up a kheema with bandook ... :lol!:  :lol!: 
Ruks thinks of something different .. She invites MA for wanting to know the reason behind this
MA is at a loss too ...
MA laughs as RUks is all perturbed and determined to win
MA then reassures ruks that the competition was between Jo and Benazir
MA tells ruks to sleep in peace .. And ruks leaves her khema to MA

In her room Moti and Jo are discussing what to sell
Moti is worried about benazir ...
Jo tells moti that she was not interested for putting ip a kheema
Moti warns her about riwaaz
Hameeda comes to jo to check what her fav bahu had planned
Jo is depressed and tells ammi that she was not interested
Hameeda pacifies jo amd tells her to take care of pati Patni  rishtaa and not be worried about any one else as only the ones who were close /in love fought with each other  

She should not fight any more but put up kheema

In her room
Ben is sitting pretty in her room zakira is talking about ruku's kheema being all capable
Ben thinks of a plan of winning by using her husn and dimaag se khel khelnaa

It is next day .... At meena bazaar  All harem dwellers have put up kheemas
MA and resham are taunting all the females putting up the khemas
Then they notice a crowd at one kheema .. She is selling benazir ki husn ka raaz lep and itr and other cosmetics used by banazir ...
All females throng at javehda's kheema ...
Benazir comes and laughs at zavedha's kheema

Soon
Jalal enters meena bazaar
He announces he would buy only from one kheema .. Orders all to display their wares before shehenshah according to seniority
Rukaiya has gone to ruku's kheema praises her shawl collections .. He does not buy anything as he did not want to be accused of partiality to Ruks

Jalal announces that the rare kohinoor diamond would go to the one who wins in meena bazaar who sells the best items to him ...

Salima is selling scented fresh flowers ... As they are inexpensive ....
The scent spreads perfume and the white colour spreads message of peace

At Benazir's  kheema she had jalal's portrait .. As it was most valuable for her ..
Kaneez ne koshish ki hai
Jala is impressed with the painting .. Jo is feeling jealous as he praises benazir's painting ...
He is about to give her the gift of kohinoor and declares her the winner as jala is about to hand over the diamond .. Ruks is weeping ... Feeling sad
MA diverts ruk's attention to jo who was very jealous about Ben ..hameeda is unhappy with Jalal ...

Jo has nothing in her kheema ...jalal asks her what did she have ??
Jo says she had an gift for him but nothing to sell ....
Jalal says he did not want gifts but he would only buy ...since this was Meena bazaar ... Jo feels insulted ...
Hameeda advises jalal that being the mariyam makani she was ordering that he should know what gift  did Jo have for him ....
Jalal then comes to Jo's kheema ....
Jo uncovers a tiny paalna .. Cradle
Good  wishes for that begum and Jalal ..... that he should become a father very soon and  this is a priceless good wish ...... It is most priceless and could not be bought with kohinoor diamond but the good wishes could be praised and...... in return she gifts jo begum baadshah Humayun's khaandaani haar.... Which  is gifted to her  by Hameeda as her wishes were priceless
Jala looks at jo and is furious ... Benazir is jealous ruks and mA are surprised so are all women at meena bazaar

Precap for tomorrow ...
Jala is sitting in the garden jo comes there .. Jala looks angrily at her and turns his face away ... Jo then offers him prasad he refuses to take it ....
Jo says he was angry with her not with prasad .. She stuffs a prasad sweet into his palm and he reluctantly accepts and eats a bite out of it angrily ,reluctantly ..
He is very annoyed with jo
Jo then asks him what did he not like in the kheema the previous day ?? Jalal turns his face away .....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 23:48; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-24, 21:19

Precap ..omg its superbb cutee. .ahha!!!! Hw much angry is jallu wid jodha behaving lik small kid ;-) hehe. ...he is irritated bcz jodha's gift ws actually d bst and he was not able to insult jo ..poor jalal :-P

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-24, 21:21

Hey! ! U hv not wrote jo ja scene. .he saying dat i cm to purchase. . I dnt wnt gift n insults her. .i think its missing

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-24, 21:27

Arpitha Rai

"he is irritated bcz jodha's gift ws actually d bst and he was not able to insult jo"

_*_*_*_*_Loved the line like no other_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-24, 21:50

Jallu was so cute & adorable , nobody could miss his doings in this episode.
OMG! [I feel like blushing]

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-24, 22:01

Jalal behaving like one spoilt hurt child.. Trying to teach Jodha a lesson but learning something in return. jodha's gift was beautiful. Such a beautiful sentiment. she gets to keep the Palana and become MUZ. He refuses the gift, she gets to keep the palana and become MUZ. Destiny? Precap was so cute.. Love the rootna manana thing, roles reversed this time around. jodha doing the coercing and Jalal is all mad and angry... Thank god Ghrina is not a urdu word, else Jalal might have used it..lol

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 22:09

Arpitha Rai wrote:Hey! ! U hv not wrote jo ja scene. .he saying dat i cm to purchase. . I dnt wnt gift n insults her. .i think its missing
missing ?? Oh noo sorry yaar Arpita .... will edit it while I watch repeat telecast

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-24, 22:10

Manasvi wrote:Jalal behaving like one spoilt hurt child.. Trying to teach Jodha a lesson but learning something in return. jodha's gift was beautiful. Such a beautiful sentiment. she gets to keep the Palana and become MUZ. He refuses the gift, she gets to keep the palana and become MUZ. Destiny?  Precap was so cute.. Love the rootna manana thing, roles reversed this time around. jodha doing the coercing and Jalal is all mad and angry... Thank god Ghrina is not a urdu word, else Jalal might have used it..lol
@ Pink..  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P

As revenge, He could use  'Touheen' perhaps

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-24, 22:13

Ghrina is Hate.. So probably Nafrat ?? Touheen is insult?

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-24, 22:20

Manasvi wrote:Ghrina is Hate.. So probably Nafrat ?? Touheen is insult?
yes G=N but It would be  too strong coming from Jalal ,  so Touheen (insult/humiliate) ??

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-12-24, 23:00

Cheena and Manu
Thanks for the update. I could not catch it and i missed the episode.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-24, 23:08

What the fish !! ..What an episode guys....total mess!!

The first begum of Meena Bazar scene was wearing Jodha's dupatta from Muh-Dikhayi rasam as shawl  affraid (Abe Kanjooson thoda to rehem karo actors pe...naya costume na sahi ek dhang ki shawl hi de dete.. :P ) Yah allah ye mughal sultenate bankrupt ho chuki hai...bhag lo saari begamon kuch nahi yahape ..khud shehenshah udhari ki shawl pe jeete hai run 

Jalal To Harem ladies : Chain se sona hai to jaag jao...It's Meena Bazar time   Party2 

Hoshiyar : Huzoor, kuch aisa ho jiska tallukh bandookon se ho  ROFL Ruqu please give him your audhe ka paudha for atleast one day and see what kamaal he will show in harem...tamanche pe disco  :lol!: 

Naagin/Baby Elephant : Agar hame ye baazi jeetani hai to dimaag ka istemaal karna padega...kahe ki tez dimaag hai ye  scratch ...ye aaj Leonardo Da Vinci na banake sade hue tamatar bhi bechati to bhi usako 'kohinoor' mil jaata  Bang 

Hamida : Ham hamari bahu ka ek aur hoonar dekhane se kyu mehroom rahe  (Hey bhagwaan uthale  Shocked  ...you use that 'hunar' word again and I will buy all the guns from Ruqu's dukaan and shoot you   Twisted Evil )

Jodha :  'Hame nahi pata kaunsi begum inhe waaris dengi par hamari shubh-kamnaye inake saath hai'....o meri Jodha raani...aise gifts deke hamare Jallu Miyaan ke soye hue Armaan/harmones mat jagaya karo  Censored 

Precap :  Heart

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2013-12-24, 23:13

neha wrote:What the fish !! ..What an episode guys....total mess!!

The first begum of Meena Bazar scene was wearing Jodha's dupatta from Muh-Dikhayi rasam as shawl  affraid (Abe Kanjooson thoda to rehem karo actors pe...naya costume na sahi ek dhang ki shawl hi de dete.. :P ) Yah allah ye mughal sultenate bankrupt ho chuki hai...bhag lo saari begamon kuch nahi yahape ..khud shehenshah udhari ki shawl pe jeete hai run 

Jalal To Harem ladies : Chain se sona hai to jaag jao...It's Meena Bazar time   Party2 

Hoshiyar : Huzoor, kuch aisa ho jiska tallukh bandookon se ho  ROFL Ruqu please give him your audhe ka paudha for atleast one day and see what kamaal he will show in harem...tamanche pe disco  :lol!: 

Naagin/Baby Elephant : Agar hame ye baazi jeetani hai to dimaag ka istemaal karna padega...kahe ki tez dimaag hai ye  scratch ...ye aaj Leonardo Da Vinci na banake sade hue tamatar bhi bechati to bhi usako 'kohinoor' mil jaata  Bang 

Hamida : Ham hamari bahu ka ek aur hoonar dekhane se kyu mehroom rahe  (Hey bhagwaan uthale  Shocked  ...you use that 'hunar' word again and I will buy all the guns from Ruqu's dukaan and shoot you   Twisted Evil )

Jodha :  'Hame nahi pata kaunsi begum inhe waaris dengi par hamari shubh-kamnaye inake saath hai'....o meri Jodha raani...aise gifts deke hamare Jallu Miyaan ke soye hue Armaan/harmones mat jagaya karo  Censored 

Soooooper liked it, neha  :P  :P  :P

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-24, 23:15

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL Too good Neha fantastic dialog ..mazaa aagya  

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-24, 23:16

This is the an awesome post Neha .. the best gift on Christmas eve   :*lol*: Thumbsup   :*lol*: Thumbsup  :*lol*:  Thumbsup  :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-25, 00:17

What a saasu maa! is lattoo over the darling bahu who gifts paalna to her son but keeps him so far that the chance to make a real paalna useful can never arise. confused 

What a shahenshah! the most jobless person in the sultanate who has only ladies and eunuchs around him. He makes a 'masterplan' to avenge his be-izzatti with a meena bazaar! How clever and resourceful!!!!!! confused If this is how the shahenshah treats those who shove him on the ground, won't we all want to push him too girls!

What a wazir-e-aaliya: she is no less than her emperor in the cleverness department.  If these people ran the empire, khuda bachchaye riyaya ko!!

What a diamond: O Kohinoor! Were you so cheap once that you were rewarded for an average painting by a baby elephant! :||^v:     

What  a jodha begum : nowadays she seems to be upset over even ruqaiya's rights over Jalal! But oops! forgot ! If Jodha begum is jealous, it is because she loves Jalal. Onlly when Ruqaiya begum is jealous we call it audha-seeking! And jo baby wants to know why Jallu miyan is upset? Does she have short term memory loss? Has she forgotten that she had just shoved the shahenshah a few days ago!!!

What a kanjoosi: Yes Neha you were right. One of the begums was wearing Jo's munh dikhayi dupatta. Ben was wearing the same yellow shawl and Jalal Jodha's red. And Javeda has to wear the same pink and hoshiyaar the same red always! What are they saving for? So that Shah Jahan could spend freely on the Taj Mahal?

What an episode: The most senseless after the Tasnim track where the Emperor looked like a complete nitwit!! Rajat ji! how much do we have to bear to see you in action!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-25, 00:22

@Tinkerbell, cheena and Manu...Thank you guys for the appreciation!!  I was laughing like moron on hoshiyaar and Jodha's dialogues  :P , n aaj shehenshah to khade khade hi loot gaye Meena Bazaar me  :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum