Latest topics

Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-25, 13:19

fumes and smokes come out when Jalal gets closer to Benazir /looks at Benazir/praises Benazir. Jodha retains the cradle of Krishna with her, She gets the family heirloom  passed on from  H to J bypassing Ruqaiyya , She is the one chosen by fates to accompany Jalal to Ajmer..Short of a blast from the thunder of Thor , what will lead to the 'Eureka" moment of Jodha wherein she realizes that  she feels something more strongly than  'Mitr'pan ??


 can we draw scenarios  or instances which will lead to Jodha's realization but not confession??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-25, 14:50

This post of yours sends me to dream land hayee it will be not long before Jo realises that after all the catalyst has come and catalysed the chemistry between Jo n Jalal ...

 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-25, 17:01

--sumana13-- wrote:This post of yours sends me to dream land hayee it will be not long before Jo realises that after all the catalyst has come and catalysed the chemistry between Jo n Jalal ...

 Starry Love 
 i would say the same thing either, wordless & speechless
cant wait for long.............. Embarassed  :)
(when the hack will she'll understand on the feeling she's going through???????)
& liked jallu the shehanshah of india acting like a sullen kid. :P

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-25, 17:12

will the fact that Benazir 'Almost' came close enough to killing Jallu get Jodha to sigh and say ,"Uff, aap nahi hote toh hamari duniya soona padjata " leading her to realize.. "eeeps, I am in love with Kurkure King"

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by neha on 2013-12-25, 17:23

I am missing your post sathu! I'm somehow controlling my frustration...This mess have messed up the excitement of this track..My all ideas of romanticism and dreamland have vanished along with Jalal's and HB's brain.. Does being in love means going nuts and troubling others ?  How can you pass on a family heirloom to a lady who does not even deserve it @ this very moment! Everything is now revolving around the realization, confession and eureka moment of Jodha. Her confession will not have any value for viewers like me as I am seeing an Emperor's dignity being compromised in this whole process.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-25, 17:23

Tanthya wrote:will the fact that Benazir 'Almost' came close enough to killing Jallu get Jodha to sigh and say ,"Uff, aap nahi hote toh hamari duniya soona padjata " leading her to realize.. "eeeps, I am in love with Kurkure King"
@ green ROFL 
 ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-25, 17:41

neha wrote:I am missing your post sathu! I'm somehow controlling my frustration...This mess have messed up the excitement of this track..My all ideas of romanticism and dreamland have vanished along with Jalal's and HB's brain.. Does being in love means going nuts and troubling others ?  How can you pass on a family heirloom to a lady who does not even deserve it @ this very moment! Everything is now revolving around the realization, confession and eureka moment of Jodha. Her confession will not have any value for viewers like me as I am seeing an Emperor's dignity being compromised in this whole process.


Neha Jaana, Nothing in the track is making me write not even the well endowed specially on display cleavage of Benazir or her  infinity Jacuzzi baths ..Speaking of baths.. why was Jodha  dressed up inside Jacuzzi , was she going for a fest in Machli ke desh or taking aromatic bath .. Shocked  Shocked 

M just hoping tht this Jalan track gets Jodha's slow wattage bhatti to Jal  and we get to the tension drama of Jalal Vs Adham vs Sharif vs Maham  plus Jodha ..With Santram coming back after a month long vacation..i m hoping the track will get back its taut tension n verve, already Paridhi n Rajats acting has picked up.. now for the momentum to pick up

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 16602
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by Innisai on 2013-12-25, 18:26

Hi folks, I am not great at imagining scenarios like Yaga... but i will give it a try.

Jo cant bear to see Benzy anywhere near Ja. Benzy gives another invitation for the night to Jalal. Jo gets to know that Benzy is a vishkanya and plans to poison Ja. Our frog-mouthed heroine storms into Ja's tent as usual and tells him the truth. Ja thinks she's talking out of jealousy. He tries to irritate her further by calling Benzy the same night. Jo runs to Hameeda and she says its miya-biwi issue and Jo should sort it out.  Jo runs to Salima for advice.  Salima says the only person who can make Ja listen is Ruqs in this situation. Together they find out that the real appearance of the vishkanya will be revealed through a mirror. At nightfall, Ja tries to get close to Benzy and an arrow is shot right between them. Jalal is shocked while Jo screams "Get away from my husband".  Jalal warns Benzy of Jo's Nishane-baazi and tries to reason with Jo. Meanwhile, Ruqs takes Jalal aside and tells him that she wants to show him something. Jo shoots an arrow and the curtains falls, the room is full of mirrors and shows the true figure of the vishkanya. Benzy tries to pounce on Ja and Jo kills her. Once again, Hameeda trio sings "Jo Mahaan". Ruqs & Salima are happy that Ja is safe. Ja is quick to order arrest of Sakira and comes to know of Abu Mali's plan. Ja goes with Atga Khan to get the army ready for battle against Abu Mali. 
And the words that Jo screamed keeps ringing in Jo's ears - "Get away from my husband ....".  Yes, while everyone else loves the Shehenshah, she realises that she is in love with the man behind the mask.

Innisai
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-25, 18:47

WOW A BIG APPLAUSE INNISAI!!!!!!!

Join the group
Loved to have you in the group :heart: 

liked the way you show jo caring attitude in a big surprising level
(never thought of it)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by Innisai on 2013-12-25, 19:15

Thanks yaga ! 
Its time we send our emperor on actual war, and give sometime for the ice maiden to have reminisce all the sweet memories of how Jalal came to her rescue everytime she was in trouble..
Distance, Guilt trip, Love Realisation, can-wait-to-meet-again frustrations etc. will be a treat for poor hungry viewers like us.

Innisai
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-11-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-25, 19:31

Innisai wrote:Thanks yaga ! 
Its time we send our emperor on actual war, and give sometime for the ice maiden to have reminisce all the sweet memories of how Jalal came to her rescue everytime she was in trouble..
Distance, Guilt trip, Love Realisation, can-wait-to-meet-again frustrations etc. will be a treat for poor hungry viewers like us.
 
 Thumbsup
i always thought about sending jo far, never thought of sending jallu away(war i mean)
thanks for the idea,
 i will come up with better forecast , after this coming episode(hope soooooooo)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-25, 22:58

I'm actually enjoying this track and sulking jallu. But not the cleavage fjow and her acting .

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: Main Haan Karoon ya Na Karoon, Tum ho meri , Jalal

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:12


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum