Latest topics

New baby on the way?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New baby on the way?

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-26, 11:19

New baby on board? Is any one aware of any new show?

Though I would treat the news published in Tellychakkar in the same league as the ones which are published in The Quibbler from our magical world (both continue to amuse the audience with their unintentional humor) I would be boggled down right to be foolish to see smoke and not Shout FIRE FIRE..

Would there be smoke without fire? I am not speaking about Fog  :geek: 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: New baby on the way?

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-26, 11:41

I heard that the new show is going on the floors by April...and Kinshuk Mahajan is in talks...

But with 4 Lions..i wont be surprised if he was signed for Asad as Karan is out of the show....

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-26, 11:48

There have been rumours of a new show for a while but nothing Been confirmed..Its over the time frame for moving on for gul..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-26, 11:49

Hmmm.. good question.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-26, 11:59

pollyanna wrote:I heard that the new show is going on the floors by April...and Kinshuk Mahajan is in talks...

But with 4 Lions..i wont be surprised if he was signed for Asad as Karan is out of the show....
Oh yeah, there was news about Kinshuk and 4 lions associations..

Haaw.. some congratulations are in order then for the 4Lions.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-26, 12:00

sarra0 wrote:There have been rumours of a new show for a while but nothing Been confirmed..Its over the time frame for moving on for gul..

Yup, she has got a fertile brain, New babies every year! and none of it has failed to capture the attention of the audience!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-26, 12:01

slmu wrote:Hmmm.. good question.
hmm, Good answer too  :P 

Not ready to discuss speculations Shanthi?

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-26, 12:05

Peeves wrote:

Well if they really are roping in Kinshuk for a new show am ready to speculate  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-26, 12:08

slmu wrote:
Peeves wrote:

Well if they really are roping in Kinshuk for a new show am ready to speculate  :lol!:

Well that is a revelation  Twisted Evil  You like him?

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-26, 12:10

Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:
Peeves wrote:

Liked him in Bidaai :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-26, 12:11

Peeves wrote:
sarra0 wrote:There have been rumours of a new show for a while but nothing Been confirmed..Its over the time frame for moving on for gul..

Yup, she has got a fertile brain, New babies every year! and none of it has failed to capture the attention of the audience!

Different shows have captured different audiences...Shame they only know about conception and not much further..Would audiences get tired of the expected outcome and not bother much??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-26, 12:30

sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:

Different shows have captured different audiences...Shame they only know about conception and not much further..Would audiences get tired of the expected outcome and not bother much??

Yeah, they have started to make this a routine practice. They start off really well, but then falter towards closure, they need to learn how to bow out of the stage with grace. This attitude isnt going to help with their growth.

But do we have to give them the benefit of doubt? Why are they so popular with this trend? why do the male lead of their show always walk out, even when everyone including the male leads claim that they are the very best producers to work for?

where are they going wrong?

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-26, 12:51

sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:

I wonder if it is really difficult to conceptionalize and let it grow beyond a year.

I suppose it has to do with romantic plots that they choose. They very quickly get to a point where they have to close it and cannot prolong further.

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-26, 12:53

slmu wrote:
Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:
Peeves wrote:

Oooohh lala... If the news is true, lets hope he gets a good partner

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-26, 12:54

Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:

Yeah, they have started to make this a routine practice. They start off really well, but then falter towards closure, they need to learn how to bow out of the stage with grace. This attitude isnt going to help with their growth.

But do we have to give them the benefit of doubt? Why are they so popular with this trend? why do the male lead of their show always walk out, even when everyone including the male leads claim that they are the very best producers to work for?

They havnt leant in 3shows...It may have got to the stage u cant teach a old dog new tricks...

Benefit of doubt for online or trp ? For trp they watch wat interests them for as long as it interests them...They know or should know that the shelf life is short...they dont Stick around for long after...

For online viewers They were popular as 4lions first two shows had chemistry and was well played out at the beginning number of months, something different from usual saas Bahu...QH went in a different direction to begin wit And I dont think got quite the accolades or hysterical fans to begin wit..It was no longer fresh scenes....

Dont leads say that about any producers they work for? 4Lions dont follow through on the product...They dont have conviction...Same wit all there shows...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-26, 13:03

Peeves wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:

I wonder if it is really difficult to conceptionalize and let it grow beyond a year.

I suppose it has to do with romantic plots that they choose. They very quickly get to a point where they have to close it and cannot prolong further.

I agree its difficult wit a romance show to have it on and grow indefinitely as the subject matter wil run its course after a period but lookin at their shows they let the show go well before it reaches the edge....They kick it over the cliff themselves...Difficult to then b symphatetic...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-26, 13:05

sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:

I agree its difficult wit a romance show to have it on and grow indefinitely as the subject matter wil run its course after a period but lookin at their shows they let the show go well before it reaches the edge....They kick it over the cliff themselves...Difficult to then b symphatetic...

IPK is the only show of theirs which I have watched. But from what you girls are saying.. its good I didn't get into anything else  :lol!:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-26, 13:13

Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:
Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:

Oooohh lala...  If the news is true, lets hope he gets a good partner

OMG !! If this is true ..Please do count me in girls !!..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-26, 13:28

slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

IPK is the only show of theirs which I have watched. But from what you girls are saying.. its good I didn't get into anything else  :lol!:

Lol shanthi u dont know how lucky u r, U saved your brain...

wat they did to geet..They tried to turn it into a comedy store...bad...Bad..Bad..

IPK less said the better

QH negativity all the way and lost the plot early on...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-26, 14:11

sarra0 wrote:
Abavi wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

They havnt leant in 3shows...It may have got to the stage u cant teach a old dog new tricks...

Benefit of doubt for online or trp ? For trp they watch wat interests them for as long as it interests them...They know or should know that the shelf life is short...they dont Stick around for long after...

For online viewers They were popular as 4lions first two shows had chemistry and was well played out at the beginning number of months, something different from usual saas Bahu...QH went in a different direction to begin wit And I dont think got quite the accolades or hysterical fans to begin wit..It was no longer fresh scenes....

Dont leads say that about any producers they work for? 4Lions dont follow through on the product...They dont have conviction...Same wit all there shows...

In that case, it would good for them as well as their reputation if they introduce short span shows on a brand and then come back with another story under the same brand like international shows.. With different seasons...

With their shows, the leads usually are over used to a point that they get tired of working like that.. this way is much more sensible... I would do that if I was in their place!

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-26, 14:13

in defense of 4L, May I remind U girls that they already were directing /producing/making couple of other shows in addition to QH too and it did not impact QH  early on .. So to lay the blame on 4L doors for everything might not be right esp considering the fact that the said actor had ditched another show too..

Having said tht 4L  did need this ,  after having had the dubious pleasure of seeing their leads ditching them early on, why go for action replay ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-26, 14:14

sarra0 wrote:
slmu wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:

Lol shanthi u dont know how lucky u r, U saved your brain...

wat they did to geet..They tried to turn it into a comedy store...bad...Bad..Bad..

IPK less said the better

QH negativity all the way and lost the plot early on...
mee too.. But though I learnt my lesson with IPK only, I fell so badly in love with IPK that I dont regret watching it  :* emb*: 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-26, 14:22

--sumana13-- wrote:
Peeves wrote:
slmu wrote:
Peeves wrote:

Oooohh lala...  If the news is true, lets hope he gets a good partner

OMG !! If this is true ..Please do count me in girls !!..

Hmm? what are you waiting for? Jump in already and speculate, The platform is all yours!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-26, 14:31

sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Peeves wrote:

Good strategy I would say, like not letting others call their baby rubbish, they would call it rubbish themselves!  Evil or Very Mad 

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by jarian28 on 2013-12-26, 16:11

Tanthya wrote:in defense of 4L, May I remind U girls that they already were directing /producing/making couple of other shows in addition to QH too and it did not impact QH  early on .. So to lay the blame on 4L doors for everything might not be right esp considering the fact that the said actor had ditched another show too..

Having said tht 4L  did need this ,  after having had the dubious pleasure of seeing their leads ditching them early on, why go for action replay ??

Tants Agree with this
They killed geet for IPK but never was the case after that
Many might disagree with the actor giving constant problems To PH in IPK story went hay wire
But lions do mess up with their own baby once actors create problems to PH

jarian28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:24

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum