Latest topics

New baby on the way?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New baby on the way?

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-26, 16:55

news news news everywhere remembering ipk days ...

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-26, 16:58

clarissasham wrote:news news news everywhere remembering ipk days ...

Hai na? Adrenaline is running high after a long time!

Good to see you around Shammi jaan.

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-26, 17:02

for me Qh was char dinon ki chandni. left the show way back..ipk ...still watching it and was going to make long post in D after eons on it. but whan i came here D is blazing.. ha ha ipk days yad iladi ladkiyon.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-26, 17:04

Abavi wrote:

yes yar zindagi was moving normal with sticking on JA only. hayeee im excited. barun coming back and ksg going back....he he 

4l should stick to one year term shows. they will excel more. and by the tm lead will be ready to go so that they could shut the shop neatly sans controversies. 4l has creativity more than any other PH. we can vouch that if we see ipk again and again. beautiful scenes and creativity ...

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-26, 17:05

Abavi wrote:

yes yar zindagi was moving normal with sticking on JA only. hayeee im excited. barun coming back and ksg going back....he he 

4l should stick to one year term shows. they will excel more. and by the tm lead will be ready to go so that they could shut the shop neatly sans controversies. 4l has creativity more than any other PH. we can vouch that if we see ipk again and again. beautiful scenes and creativity ...

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-26, 17:09

jarian28 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:in defense of 4L, May I remind U girls that they already were directing /producing/making couple of other shows in addition to QH too and it did not impact QH  early on .. So to lay the blame on 4L doors for everything might not be right esp considering the fact that the said actor had ditched another show too..

Having said tht 4L  did need this ,  after having had the dubious pleasure of seeing their leads ditching them early on, why go for action replay ??

Tants Agree with this
They killed geet for IPK but never was the case after that
Many might disagree with the actor giving constant problems To PH in IPK story went hay wire
But lions do mess up with their own baby once actors create problems to PH

I have no idea about Geet ,

But IPK .. I would say they bent over backwards to accommodate everybody and  paid the price with dilute script.. and this interference started with SP wanting the Hero to be a good man and not a intense grey character, I wonder what would have happened had ASR been in the way he was visualized ..

Once interference started, they just lost the plot plus  4L do a darn good 1 year shows and lose the grip after  a year ....They must stick to their 1 year deadline and end the shows when year ends  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-26, 17:14

Tanthya wrote:
jarian28 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:in defense of 4L, May I remind U girls that they already were directing /producing/making couple of other shows in addition to QH too and it did not impact QH  early on .. So to lay the blame on 4L doors for everything might not be right esp considering the fact that the said actor had ditched another show too..

Having said tht 4L  did need this ,  after having had the dubious pleasure of seeing their leads ditching them early on, why go for action replay ??

Tants Agree with this
Many might disagree with the actor giving constant problems To PH in IPK story went hay wire

But IPK .. I would say they bent over backwards to accommodate everybody and  paid the price with dilute script.. and this interference started with SP wanting the Hero to be a good man and not a intense grey character, I wonder what would have happened had ASR been in the way he was visualized ..

Once interference started, they just lost the plot plus  4L do a darn good 1 year shows and lose the grip after  a year ....They must stick to their 1 year deadline and end the shows when year ends  :P
agree tants i too said the same..... stick to one year shows

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-26, 17:16

clarissasham wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
jarian28 wrote:

Tants Agree with this

All of us ahve been saying the same thing.. They have to do short span shows and come up with more seasons with a differnt set of actors... M&B kind of shows will not look good when dragged!

agree tants i too said the same..... stick to one year shows

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 04:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum