Latest topics

"Razia was never present,but her presence was never absent"-19th March 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Razia was never present,but her presence was never absent"-19th March 2013

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-19, 23:27

Hello QHians!!!

Woaaahhh....What a great leveller QH is!!!!!

1.Razia,a small town (Bhopal) vamp made everyone dance on her little finger. Pehle baap ko 17 saal tak apne isharo pe ghumaya aur ab uske dono beto ko bhi nachayegi.......Waah bhai waah!!!! cheers

Razia is one genuine article who has constructed the entire innings meticulously. She dug out the past connections of Asad's family, planted her agent in the house to get the doll and chip back. She manipulated Ayan , capitalized on the emotions running amongst Rashid's family members and got Rashid freed from jail.And on top of it,Dadi is also singing Razia's song(i feel Dadi again is upto something and has a plan up her sleeves).And not to forget, its Razia who has been running the show from the past 17 years, taking on even her husband,the patriarch,Mr.Siddique. Evil or Very Mad

Her Achilles heel: Her own daughter bounce

2.Now lets figure out the role of Tanveer, we all know she is a grey character(thanks to the first article by the PH introducing Nisha Nagpal which categorically mentioned that Tanveer will put up a facade and will turn negative eventually).Tanveer did Razia's job and got paid but is that her real MOTIVE. I know the makers include lots of stuff like the maid to throw us off guard but as a viewer, I want my answer to who,why,how and when @Tanveer. affraid

Who is the real Tanveer (the info she shared with Asad's family when she entered his house can be known to anyone/someone can be forced to tell all those things too).
Why is she here in Bhopal, her real intent?
How did she get that one damaged/evil eye, does it have a role to play in this game, is that the reason for revenge?
When did Tanveer leave Asad's neighborhood? Was that 17 years back too? If yes, then this story becomes all the more intriguing

Her Achilles heel:her contact lenses Twisted Evil

So now we have come to the closure of one phase of the main story line and we have come a really really long way from 28th October 2011:

Rashid's two sons Asad and Ayan jo sautele aur juda hoke bhi ek doosre ke upar jaan dete the, 5 months later, ab sahi maayne mein sautele aur juda ho gaye hain.

The next plot which will pan out is the light rom-com track on one hand.......Tanveer creating a wedge between Asad-Zoya and her sinister plan of getting married to Asad
and Zoya's search for her father which will end up in the pardafash of the BIG BOSS,Mr. Siddique,the man who is the locus of all the lochas in QH scratch . Frankly speaking, I am elated to have Tej Sapru taking a centre-stage in the coming episodes :)

The three protagonists,Asad,Ayan and Zoya have been and will be pushed to the wire any time soon, the doom and gloom moment is lurking round the corner. scared

Will they find the ambassador???? Frnds chatting

Bye

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Re: "Razia was never present,but her presence was never absent"-19th March 2013

Post by Tanthya on 2013-03-19, 23:39

Pallo Jaan,

Dil Khush Kardita ...Seeing your writing after such a long long time ..m happy to see your words and loved the post ...

Mamu was the Papa was given as we had speculated ..now what remains to be seen is why will Zoya contemplate on becoming the Begum of Ayan ..would the pressure point be Asad or Maamu's rejection ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by amimus on 2013-03-19, 23:57

Pallo its so much pleasure to read you. Well very god questions raised about Tanveer, I am also very curious to know as to who is she exactly.
The 3 protagonist will be put on the back burner for some time, but I would love to see Zoya's past coming out soon

amimus
Video Updater
Video Updater

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-03-20, 00:05

Pallavi .. I Loved reading your post .. I am wondering who was that illegitimate daughter .... Who was given away at the Orphanage ... Are we expecting a new girl or is it going to be Zoya or Tanveer .. ??

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-20, 11:09

Tanthya wrote:Pallo Jaan,

Dil Khush Kardita ...Seeing your writing after such a long long time ..m happy to see your words and loved the post ...

Mamu was the Papa was given as we had speculated ..now what remains to be seen is why will Zoya contemplate on becoming the Begum of Ayan ..would the pressure point be Asad or Maamu's rejection ??

Thanks a million Sathu :) :)

Yup, Mamujaan is the Papa but I want 4 Lions to stump us here AGAIN, lets see Rolling Eyes

About Ayan-Zoya, i guess on one hand- the secret pact between Razia-Ayan will be out in the open and Dadi's secret plan(why she did a volte-face last nite) put into force...and on the other hand....Zoya will be stuck in a situation -courtesy Tanveer and her dost will come as a helping hand.

Me thinks, Zoya will get to know abt the real identity of her father "for sure" and the unearthing of the crime only when she gets inside that house, not before that.

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-20, 11:10

amimus wrote:Pallo its so much pleasure to read you. Well very god questions raised about Tanveer, I am also very curious to know as to who is she exactly.
The 3 protagonist will be put on the back burner for some time, but I would love to see Zoya's past coming out soon

Thanks a lot Ami, now the focus will be on Zoya and her past.....with romance thrown in too :) Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-20, 11:14

--sumana13-- wrote:Pallavi .. I Loved reading your post .. I am wondering who was that illegitimate daughter .... Who was given away at the Orphanage ... Are we expecting a new girl or is it going to be Zoya or Tanveer .. ??

Manu.....thank u so much dear.....

yup since the beginning of the show....it has been hinted that Zoya's father is Mamujaan.....but I am still hoping that the makers throw in a surprise for us......and it comes out to be Tanveer :) :)

****Another case of MU which has been fed to Tanveer since childhood and hence her idea of revenge from him and his family*****

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by fire.whisky on 2013-03-20, 20:18

Pallo aap bhi na bade wo ho, kyun chhupa chhupi khelte ho, thoda aur likha kariye apni amazing baatien... Okay yeah 'm normal :lol!:

It's always a treat to read your stuff, it really makes so much sense, but mahn, you seriously have it in you to question like, every damn single thing Scared ROFL

About Razia, oh yes she's one twisted mind. Regarding Tanveer, I swear I just always knew, that she's the one. I mean it was so bloody predictable!

Baki toh khuda jaane, aadhi se zyada story toh hum fans ne hie predict kar dei hai ! party4

But on a serious note, you really should post often. hug1

Last edited by fire.whisky on 2013-03-20, 20:42; edited 1 time in total

fire.whisky
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-03-20, 20:36

Pallu

You wrote amazingly and please write more often as I love to read you. Now for the small town B-Grade vamp Razia has got everyone dancing to her tunes. Everyone in the show who matter. She very cleverly created a rift between Aasd and Ayaan, Shireen did not like Asad's stand of taking the money back.
Ayan has to marry Humeria, That was the condition for him getting the money and also become a pawn in her clutches just like Raashid.

She dug out Tanveer or the so called Tanveer, and created a major rift between Asad and Zoya. She found the doll with the chip and Razia destroyed the chip. Now it is to be seen what is the motive of Tanveer, and whether the chip given to Razia is the real one.

The next mystery is going to be opened now with Zoya in the middle of it. I hope Zoya is a unknown entity to Razia, so that she can save the rest of them from the clutches of Razia Begum.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-21, 11:19

pollyanna wrote:Hello QHians!!!

1.Razia,a small town (Bhopal) vamp made everyone dance on her little finger. Pehle baap ko 17 saal tak apne isharo pe ghumaya aur ab uske dono beto ko bhi nachayegi.......Waah bhai waah!!!! cheers

Razia is one genuine article who has constructed the entire innings meticulously. She dug out the past connections of Asad's family, planted her agent in the house to get the doll and chip back. She manipulated Ayan , capitalized on the emotions running amongst Rashid's family members and got Rashid freed from jail.And on top of it,Dadi is also singing Razia's song(i feel Dadi again is upto something and has a plan up her sleeves).And not to forget, its Razia who has been running the show from the past 17 years, taking on even her husband,the patriarch,Mr.Siddique. Evil or Very Mad

Wonderful post pallu. You see, great minds think alike, I always appreciated Razia, she's one heck of a woman and as you said, she's actually running this whole show. Liked all your questions. Hmmmmm, just had a thought that if Tanveer's actually mamu's daughter and she's out for revenge, then mayhap her false eye is itself a pretension for Razia's sake??? May be there's nothing wrong with her eye:scratch:

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by tweety on 2013-03-21, 11:26

loved it pallo, loved ur words abt Mamu "is the locus of all the lochas in QH" :lol!:

tweety
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-03-21, 11:32

Pallo...I reserved my reply....for this post...since somewhere I felt we will get some more truth this week since that Billo was revealed....

Razia had been just not cunning...very calculative....bargaining...and demanding....till now she had won everything hands down.....

What will lead to her downfall...??? Is it her love for Humeira....or Mamu's love for the unknown child...??She gets hasty when things comes to Humeira.....Lets see...this is where Creatives should improve Ayan's role.....

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-21, 11:34

fire.whisky wrote:Pallo aap bhi na bade wo ho, kyun chhupa chhupi khelte ho, thoda aur likha kariye apni amazing baatien... Okay yeah 'm normal :lol!:
It's always a treat to read your stuff, it really makes so much sense, but mahn, you seriously have it in you to question like, every damn single thing Scared ROFL
About Razia, oh yes she's one twisted mind. Regarding Tanveer, I swear I just always knew, that she's the one. I mean it was so bloody predictable!
Baki toh khuda jaane, aadhi se zyada story toh hum fans ne hie predict kar dei hai ! party4
But on a serious note, you really should post often. hug1

Radhika, thanks a million for such encouraging words.......yup will step up the gas by mid April....pakka

lets rock our QH boat !!!!! Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-21, 11:39

anurao66 wrote:Pallu

You wrote amazingly and please write more often as I love to read you. Now for the small town B-Grade vamp Razia has got everyone dancing to her tunes. Everyone in the show who matter. She very cleverly created a rift between Aasd and Ayaan, Shireen did not like Asad's stand of taking the money back.
Ayan has to marry Humeria, That was the condition for him getting the money and also become a pawn in her clutches just like Raashid.
She dug out Tanveer or the so called Tanveer, and created a major rift between Asad and Zoya. She found the doll with the chip and Razia destroyed the chip. Now it is to be seen what is the motive of Tanveer, and whether the chip given to Razia is the real one.
The next mystery is going to be opened now with Zoya in the middle of it. I hope Zoya is a unknown entity to Razia, so that she can save the rest of them from the clutches of Razia Begum.

Anu, first and foremost...take a bow dear......u keep abreast with so many shows and are such a great motivator for all of us, thank u so much dear.......u have truly set an example in front of us......muaaahhh

yup even I want now Zoya to get into the chakravyuh.....and am glad, it started off since yesterday---Zoya-Siddique scenes :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chitmanas on 2013-03-21, 11:41

pollyanna wrote:
anurao66 wrote:Pallu

Anu, first and foremost...take a bow dear......u keep abreast with so many shows and are such a great motivator for all of us, thank u so much dear.......u have truly set an example in front of us......muaaahhh

yup even I want now Zoya to get into the chakravyuh.....and am glad, it started off since yesterday---Zoya-Siddique scenes :) :)

pallu, completely agree with what you said about Anu

chitmanas
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-21, 11:46

chitmanas wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Hello QHians!!!

Wonderful post pallu. You see, great minds think alike, I always appreciated Razia, she's one heck of a woman and as you said, she's actually running this whole show. Liked all your questions. Hmmmmm, just had a thought that if Tanveer's actually mamu's daughter and she's out for revenge, then mayhap her false eye is itself a pretension for Razia's sake??? May be there's nothing wrong with her eye:scratch:

Lucky2......thanks heaps dear for appreciating the post :) :)

Indeed i am in awe of the character,Razia and the actress nails it everytime she comes on the screen......she actually gobbles everyone out there, almost......

Tannu's contact lenses have been bothering me too.....lets see if the makers throw us a googly Wink Wink

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-21, 11:57

tweety wrote:loved it pallo, loved ur words abt Mamu "is the locus of all the lochas in QH" :lol!:

Sowme...thanku dear.....glad that u liked it :) :)

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-03-21, 12:02

lalsunvid wrote:Pallo...I reserved my reply....for this post...since somewhere I felt we will get some more truth this week since that Billo was revealed....

Razia had been just not cunning...very calculative....bargaining...and demanding....till now she had won everything hands down.....

What will lead to her downfall...??? Is it her love for Humeira....or Mamu's love for the unknown child...??She gets hasty when things comes to Humeira.....Lets see...this is where Creatives should improve Ayan's role.....

Vidya.....yup me too thinks that it will be Humeira who will bring her down...that was the only time when Razia was defeated earlier--Ayan-Humeira fiasco...and this time too i see that coming....but now instead of Nikhat..it will be Zoya....who will sound the bugle.....this is purely my guess and my SKD ......:) Wink

lets see...how the makers come up with the climax ...

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 00:15

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum