Latest topics

Who the fisherman, and who the trout?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who the fisherman, and who the trout?

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-26, 16:45

... so would ask Professor Moriarty of Sherlock Holmes.

One of the most obviously pointless things about a tangled web is looking for an end which could lead to its unravelling.

There are many points to it, but they are all so jumbled as of now that making sense of it is - pointless.

Maaham is bent on avenging Adham Khan, and thus, is tooth and nail after Jodha. She's spun a web for capturing her and uses three devices - mohras - Jalal, Ruqaiya, and Benazir.

* Jalal is, currently, the only one who's fallen for her tricks full on.

* Ruqaiya is far more in control of her faculties in Maaham's presence and is able to sift well between 'useful tips/advice/points' and 'sweet talk/provocation'.

* Benazir, however, is completely different ball game.
It's been clear since the time Maaham visited Benazir for the first time, and showed-off her place with the king and how it could benefit Benazir to be Maaham's mohra.

To this end, Maaham thinks she is the puppet master.

Little does Maaham see that she is being used by Benazir to gain access to secret codes that lead to the King.

Zakira has now mentioned a few good times about the 'maqsad' (aim) that Benazir holds in coming to Agra. She keeps pointing Benazir, like a compass, that she needs to remain focused on her goal and now get distracted or deluded - which, as of now, Benazir is.

So, Benazir is using Maaham to get to Jalal.

Benazir is also using Jalal for a purpose, as yet best known to her (and to Zakira).

Benazir thinks that sitting next to Jalal, being gifted Jodha's armlet and clothes, and now the koh-i-noor - she is becoming Jalal's khaas.

And so she uses Maaham to get closer to him.

To this end, Benazir thinks she is the ring leader.

Little does she know that Jalal is not interested in her in the least. He is only using her to drive some sense into his wife, Jodha, towards whom all his attention is always directed. She knows Jalal's attention for Jodha - but she has for some reason pitched herself in Jodha's competition and thinks that she's gaining.

Jalal -- the man has only one objective these days. No-- it isn't Kaabul, or Rajvanshis, or Adham or Abu Malee, or Shareef.

It's Jodha, and only Jodha. This wife is certainly the true wife - proving to be quite a handful for Jalal. The other wives? Jalal respects them all, cares for them all, and ignores them all. As usual he focuses his entire attention on one wife only - this time Jodha. Jalal certainly does not believe in multi-tasking. So when he's giving attention to the wife -- nothing from the enitre kingdom can divert him - not Kabul, not Rajvanshis.

He thinks he is running the show when he is twirling Benazir around himself --- little does he know that two other women, Maaham and Benazir and twirling him around their little fingers.

So where does this start and where does it end -- if at all, it ends.
Right now, everyone is in the rat race, except Ruqu begum and Salema. Everyone is running after another.

~

Caught in the midst of this is Jodha -

I would like to ask her something that Moti was kind enough to point out - Jodha is not trying. My question: Jodha, why in blazes, are you not trying????

What happened in Jodha's room with Jalal was not just a mere misunderstanding. It was one of the most grave and fishy things that ever happened.

True, Jodha tried to get to Jalal to explain herself - but her manner of doing that was, to put it bluntly, off-putting. But then, Jodha was simply being Jodha - even though that doesn't solve a thing. When things are at their worst, Jodha applies herself - in the most anuchit manner. She barges in, yells her lungs out in all self-righteousness, and has to be shut up-ed.

(I actually applaud Jalal for not muffling her down with a pillow.)

Even now, she is unfocused till Moti, Jodha's compass, tells her she's zoned in on the wrong quarry. And now that she is looking in the right direction, her approach is to appease him. Well, technically, Moti's advice is way better. 'Why don't you have an open discussion on the matter?'

Yes, Jalal is being an idiot too, but calling him for a discussion on the matter, openly, is better.

Just one grievance:

The new Moti isn't a shadow of the old one. For one, her expressions seem to come up as an afterthought, in the few scenes where her face is shown. For another, her dialog delivery leaves a lot to desire. She talks as though reading off a page - Even the line breaks can be heard!

~

Hoping to see one sensible point to the whole mess we're in at the moment.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Who the fisherman, and who the trout?

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-26, 16:51

Didn't we all say Moti's(old) dialogue delivery is very good.  Her shudhdha hindi is sweet on the ears than Jodha's. So in order to make Jodha look and sound better, they have replaced moti with another who speaks worse than her.

Adham Khan is going to be very very disappointed when he comes back from prison.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Abavi on 2013-12-26, 17:00

sandhya wrote:Didn't we all say Moti's(old) dialogue delivery is very good.  Her shudhdha hindi is sweet on the ears than Jodha's. So in order to make Jodha look and sound better, they have replaced moti with another who speaks worse than her.

Adham Khan is going to be very very disappointed when he comes back from prison.

:*lol*: 

Abavi
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-26, 17:02

Poor adham !!!!!!!!!!

Don't break down, there is a new Moti for you

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-26, 17:18

Ooohh.. I so agreee.. More than Jalal, Jodha seems to be falling for Benazir  until the timely intervention from  Moti..

and Jallu Baba is sulking like a bacha, Mujhe meri gudiya chahiye ..the only one with royal airs so far has been Ruqaiya .. she looks regal now tht she has abandoned that traffic signal fluorescent orange lipstick ..

Moti... Koi laut aa do meri  old Moti who had tht bearing , tht dignity.. this one  reminds me of Lego toys... assembled hastily

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-26, 17:36

yagavarthini wrote:Poor adham !!!!!!!!!!

Don't break down, there is  a new Moti for you
 even better, there is the  sultry benazir !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-26, 17:44

I know!! Jalal has suddenly gone Bejamin Button!
It seems he had more focus as a teen who became Shah-en-shah than now when he is one.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-26, 17:46

Tanthya wrote:Ooohh.. I so agreee.. More than Jalal, Jodha seems to be falling for Benazir  until the timely intervention from  Moti..

and Jallu Baba is sulking like a bacha, Mujhe meri gudiya chahiye ..the only one with royal airs so far has been Ruqaiya .. she looks regal now tht she has abandoned that traffic signal fluorescent orange lipstick ..

Moti... Koi laut aa do meri  old Moti who had tht bearing , tht dignity.. this one  reminds me of Lego toys... assembled hastily

@bold :  ROFL 
I have taken inspiration from Ruqu and now enjoying this track and forum with my huqqa  detective

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-26, 17:46

Tanthya wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:Poor adham !!!!!!!!!!

Don't break down, there is  a new Moti for you
 even better, there is the  sultry benazir !!

he he.. I think Benazir would not think that better. From the emperor to the prisoner... that's no audha she'd want.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-26, 17:49

It seems we should now sit back and just watch and stop trying the understand who goes after who and who gets what... and who wants what!

Half the villains don't have their motives clear as of now.

Only Ruqu seems to know what she wants and know who can do it for her.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-26, 17:55

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Ooohh.. I so agreee.. More than Jalal, Jodha seems to be falling for Benazir  until the timely intervention from  Moti..

@bold :  ROFL 
I have taken inspiration from Ruqu and now enjoying this track and forum with my huqqa  detective

I am tempted to be Maham and set fires everywhere  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil ....we want Action , Man... this track is dragging for me ... Jalebies cooked to perfection !!!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-26, 17:57

ShaliniRobinson wrote:It seems we should now sit back and just watch and stop trying the understand who goes after who and who gets what... and who wants what!

Half the villains don't have their motives clear as of now.

Only Ruqu seems to know what she wants and know who can do it for her.

More than Ruqu, it is Resham who is having a blast, imagine fed a paan in Maham's own Haath, aisa soubhagya toh Adham ko bhi nahi mila !!! on top of that, she is lost in Tansen's moh maya, forever singing inn akhon main ho tum... that is Jannat !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-26, 18:00

ShaliniRobinson wrote:I know!! Jalal has suddenly gone Bejamin Button!
It seems he had more focus as a teen who became Shah-en-shah than now when he is one.
No Bairam Khan to remind him again and again that  curves of Shamsheer is more sexier than the curves of females and shamsheer might get u a mention in Tareeq than wooing a curvy beauty !! Wink  Wink

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-26, 18:00

ShaliniRobinson

I agree with you, i think CV seems to be annoyed with our assumption & bombardment, so they are keeping the villains' motive a total secret, so we don't make up to anything, before the show

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-26, 18:08

Tanthya wrote:
No Bairam Khan to remind him again and again that  curves of Shamsheer is more sexier than the curves of females and shamsheer might get u a mention in Tareeq than wooing a curvy beauty !! Wink  Wink

Yeh.. apart from (mis)using Jalal's unconditional faith in her, Maaham is also using lack of Bairam's presence. The new Aarop is that she is avenging the murder of Suryabhan. I am surprised that Jalal has not Aarop-ed this one as yet on Jodha. The 'sawaal' on Jalal's 'mardangi' aarop is up. Let's see when Suryabhaan ka bhoot makes its appearance.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-26, 18:10

yagavarthini wrote:ShaliniRobinson

I agree with you,  i think CV  seems to be annoyed with our assumption & bombardment,  so they are keeping the villains' motive a total secret,  so we don't make up to anything, before the show

I do agree that they may be trying to keep the suspense up. However, some aim, some goal need to be shown as targeted, else it seems aimless, nahi?

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-26, 18:14

sandhya wrote:Didn't we all say Moti's(old) dialogue delivery is very good.  Her shudhdha hindi is sweet on the ears than Jodha's. So in order to make Jodha look and sound better, they have replaced moti with another who speaks worse than her.

I love your sense of humor... New Moti looks terrified all the time...

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-26, 18:17

Shalini ... Is completely SHER------ (Sherlocked, Irene Adler ) ... Wonderful analysis  long hug 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-26, 18:22

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Yeh.. apart from (mis)using Jalal's unconditional faith in her, Maaham is also using lack of Bairam's presence. The new Aarop is that she is avenging the murder of Suryabhan. I am surprised that Jalal has not Aarop-ed this one as yet on Jodha. The 'sawaal' on Jalal's 'mardangi' aarop is up. Let's see when Suryabhaan ka bhoot makes its appearance.
If Jalal swallows this * So far he is just playing Maham/Benazir along by seeming to agree with them* then I would seriously doubt his shrewdity, his judging powers..If SB was a issue , would that have stopped Jodha from tattling before  when she could openly say she hates him fr destroying her temple, what will stop her from saying out aloud that she hates him for killing SB..Even the morning encounter, he did not seem least concerned with SB or Mardangi but merely used the 'Papa' weapon as a shamsheer to tackle Jodha and goad her more ..

The Insecurity track will open up  but SB is a ghost and let him not haunt now !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-26, 18:50

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

If Jalal swallows this * So far he is just playing Maham/Benazir along by seeming to agree with them* then I would seriously doubt his shrewdity, his judging powers..If SB was a issue , would that have stopped Jodha from tattling before  when she could openly say she hates him fr destroying her temple, what will stop her from saying out aloud that she hates him for killing SB..Even the morning encounter, he did not seem least concerned with SB or Mardangi but merely used the 'Papa' weapon as a shamsheer to tackle Jodha and goad her more ..

The Insecurity track will open up  but SB is a ghost and let him not haunt now !!

I'd have thought that he had taken Maaham seriously.. if only Jalal did not smile wide when Jodha mentioned Jalal judging Benazir's painting to be the best one. Then, it was clear that he was merely using that to irk her.
So I do agree with you :)... but what i meant was Maaham is not averse to using Jodha-in-love-with-another-man reason to justify Jodha's so-called rejection of Jalal. So whether it is Suryabhaan or someone else, she may use it if it serves her purpose to oust Jodha from the palace.
So some bhoot would show up.. suryabhaan or otherwise :)

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-26, 18:52

Poor poor suryabhaan,
Usne tho Jalal ke sar ke peeche padke khud apna sar de diya.
Even then these guys are not going to let him live in peace.

But surya was lucky about one thing. He had a great escape. His sar only was kalamofied. He escaped from daily bhaashans, tiger-snake-elephant attacks, having to live with a total tubelight of a woman who gives you a paalna but not a chance for a child( :P ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-26, 19:12

sandhya wrote:Poor poor suryabhaan,
Usne tho Jalal ke sar ke peeche padke khud apna sar de diya.
Even then these guys are not going to let him live in peace.

But surya was lucky about one thing. He had a great escape. His sar only was kalamofied. He escaped from daily bhaashans, tiger-snake-elephant attacks, having to live with a total tubelight of a woman who gives you a paalna but not a chance for a child( :P ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

:lol!:
you mean 'die in pieces'

arre she has given him the 'shubhkaamna' ... so, that's her contribution towards Salim

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 07:54

OMg he is going to come back is it ??  scratch 
I thought jalal put him into prison for life !! ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 08:31

Shesherkobita wrote:Shalini ... Is completely SHER------ (Sherlocked, Irene Adler ) ... Wonderful analysis  long hug 

I second you Sabrina .... Wonderful Post Shalini .. Thanks for making us laugh ...
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-27, 17:22

--sumana13-- wrote:

OMg he is going to come back is it ??   scratch 
I thought jalal put him into prison for life !! ....

Oh no! it isn't for life. He is coming back. He has to keep his appointment with the death sentence that Jalal passes on him.   bounce

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum