Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 26th December 2013

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 26th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 00:06

Manasvi wrote:Hey yeh jho nok Jhok, taane baane is all inclined towards romance right . And if you really look at it the 4 romantic scenes were all part of jalal's imagination. There was only one scene that happened for real where the Shehenshah was pushed by Jodha for which he has insulted her in public. He has softened his stance for her since the pubic insult as Ammijaan warned him not to take Miya biwi ke beech ka Mamla to the public arena. So now he is riling her up in his own way using BeneZir though he is not angry any more. He himself has acknowledged that Mohabbat aur jang mein sab Jhayaz hai. He may be fully knowing that he is in love !
!

@Pink .. I think he knows he is in love .. And he is sure Jodha feels the same about him .. Because if she did not love him why would she feel jealous ?? ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-27, 00:16

So whenever Ruqaiya or any of the other begums feel jealous, is that supposed to mean they also love Jalal? Even Benazir said "Pehli baar hamein Jodha Begum se jalan ho rahi hai". That doesn't mean that she loves Jalal either.

Hey, this whole Agra palace is a Paagalkhaana. Except for Rahim and Salima, all are crazy and demented.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No  No

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 00:31

sandhya wrote:So whenever Ruqaiya or any of the other begums feel jealous, is that supposed to mean they also love Jalal? Even Benazir said "Pehli baar hamein Jodha Begum se jalan ho rahi hai". That doesn't mean that she loves Jalal either.

Hey, this whole Agra palace is a Paagalkhaana. Except for Rahim and Salima, all are crazy and demented.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the other begums are used to not getting any time or attention or affection from Jalal so they are used to it .. Kind of resigned to being an unwanted begum ....
Rukaiyya is jealous because of her position is threatened by another one ... Salima never gets jealous of any one ... Benazir is jealous because she is failing to attract Jalalby her sensuality and feels she is failing in her maqsad .... But jo is feeling jealous because Jalal is directly attacking her while he is with Benazir ... Jalal is putting jodha down in presence of Benazir ... So i guess this is what hurts Jo .. Am I right ??.  scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-27, 02:18

--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:So whenever Ruqaiya or any of the other begums feel jealous, is that supposed to mean they also love Jalal? Even Benazir said "Pehli baar hamein Jodha Begum se jalan ho rahi hai". That doesn't mean that she loves Jalal either.

I guess the other begums are used to not getting any time or attention or affection from Jalal so they are used to it .. Kind of resigned to being an unwanted begum ....
Rukaiyya is jealous because of her position is threatened by another one ... Salima never gets jealous of any one ... Benazir is jealous because she is failing to attract Jalalby her sensuality and feels she is failing in her maqsad .... But jo is feeling jealous because Jalal is directly attacking her while he is with Benazir ... Jalal is putting jodha down in presence of Benazir ... So i guess this is what hurts Jo .. Am I right ??.  scratch scratch 
Jodha is not jealous when Jalal is with Ruqaiya or sleeps with other begums. She is only jealous when he gives Benazir, a mere baandhi more importance than herself, a Rajvanshi princess and Royal Begum. So that must only mean that she is worried over the loss of her position as special in Jalal's life and prahaar on her pride. How is she different from Ruqaiya here? She wouldn't have minded if Jalal had put his arms around Ruqaiya and walked. everyone feels jealous when they feel threatened to be sidelined from their usual importance.  So this is no clear cut litmus test for love.....do I make sense?

Well my other Agra paagalkhana theory is only right. They are all bonkers anyway.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-27, 04:10

Loved the precap!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-27, 05:47

Ben your secret is going to leak out!
your soldier seems to suspect you.
(If he found out)
Will she spent the night with the soldier to shut him up ?
OR the soldier going to give his loyalty to his shehenshah?

Anybody got any idea ?

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-27, 06:00

Did Ben got jo's shawl?
It seems he is going keeping the shawl with him (like the anklets)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-27, 06:02

Shehenshah probably has been informed by the soldier, else why would he wash his hands after benazir touches his hands and his head. He probably already knows that she is a vishkanya.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 06:55

Manasvi wrote:Shehenshah probably has been informed by the soldier, else why would he wash his hands after benazir touches his hands and his head. He probably already knows that she is a vishkanya.

Yeah i noticed that too .... He has never washed his hands earlier ! The last time we saw him washing hands was when Jo was offering him his lunch !! .... And what audacity this baandie has to go into the shehenshah's room and hold his hand !! Jo has never done that ever .. Only Ruku has been given that liberty by Jalal ... I just loved it when he sends her out  cheers cheers 

And what is the interpretation of "Zindagi" ??? ...
Why would she demand Life ?? Is she under death threat from someone ??
Is his step brother from Kabul the mastermind behind this Benazir gift ?. scratch scratch 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 06:56

sandhya wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:

Jodha is not jealous when Jalal is with Ruqaiya or sleeps with other begums. She is only jealous when he gives Benazir, a mere baandhi more importance than herself, a Rajvanshi princess and Royal Begum. So that must only mean that she is worried over the loss of her position as special in Jalal's life and prahaar on her pride. How is she different from Ruqaiya here? She wouldn't have minded if Jalal had put his arms around Ruqaiya and walked. everyone feels jealous when they feel threatened to be sidelined from their usual importance.  So this is no clear cut litmus test for love.....do I make sense?

Well my other Agra paagalkhana theory is only right. They are all bonkers anyway.

OK i understood that ... Thanks for putting it across so simply ....  :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 06:59

yagavarthini wrote:Did Ben got jo's shawl?
It seems he is going keeping the shawl with him (like the anklets)

Yeah benazir loves to display her well endowed figure .. She is the last person to cover herself up in a shawl .... I think you are right .. Jalal might have kept that shawl to himself .. A gift from FIL .... He was just trying to make Jo jealous ... :heart: :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-27, 08:01

Sumana13

Not a gift from FIL.... BUT a gift that given by jo herself.........♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 08:05

yagavarthini wrote:Sumana13

Not a gift from FIL.... BUT a gift that given by jo herself.........♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Ah yes !! ...correction accepted yaga .... It is the first time she is giving him something he can keep earlier she gave him holi colours and second time she gave him good wishes from his awaam ... And third time she gave him paalna which is of no use to him personally .. This is the first gift which he can actually wear and show off ...
 Heart Heart 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-27, 10:52

Sumana13

"This is the first gift which he can actually wear and show off ... "
Like this line

how about a scene jo discovering the lie & she found it in his room, in front of him( I really want to see his face )

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-27, 11:49

Like this line

how about a scene jo discovering the lie & she found it in his room, in front of him( I really  want to see his face )

I would love that scene if it happens....
I want to see Jala's expressions in such a situation...  Heart 

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-27, 12:20

Like this line

how about a scene jo discovering the lie & she found it in his room, in front of him( I really  want to see his face )

Only jodha begum's face displays every thought she thinks.  

Jalal would simply say ben baby came to his hoojra on a tandi tandi night wearing the shawl and forgot to take it back in morning. Then jodha's face will be a sight to watch.  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  in all shades of red with embarrassment and all shades of green with jealousy.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2013-12-27, 12:51

How about Jallu getting caught with that Shawl around him?

JB: Oh I see You havent given it yet to Benzy
Jallu: No I didnt, This isnt that good, she deserves a better one
JB: You moron! Why are you wearing it then?
Jallu: A thoughtful gift from you is a rarity, I am planning to collect rarity stuff
JB walks off with her nose up in the air

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-27, 13:19

Peeves

something that kind attitude can be expected from jo OR (hope jo comes realise it, keep quiet & make don't know & jallu realise that, she's making a don't know reaction)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-27, 13:20

Peeves wrote:How about Jallu getting caught with that Shawl around him?

Jallu: A thoughtful gift from you is a rarity, I am planning to collect rarity stuff
 :*lol*:  :*lol*:  Thumbsup

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-27, 13:22

i became a newbie :P  :P  :santa:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavani Nirupam on 2013-12-27, 13:23

Arpitha Rai wrote:i became a newbie :P  :P  :santa:

Congrts Arpita......  Party1 

Pavani Nirupam

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-27, 13:30

Congratulation Arpitha Rai...........

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-27, 13:33

thnk uu pavani and yaga long hug

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-27, 14:17

Peeves wrote:How about Jallu getting caught with that Shawl around him?

Even if jalal was see wearing the shawl he might say jalal: ' benazir ise bhool gayi thi hamaare hoojre mein. Ab bhi ismein se Benazir ki khushboo aati hai.  Isliye pehne hain.'
Jo madam: "/^#^^//bhent ka sammaan @$/@&^$# rajvanshi rani ka apmaan $#@/*$/#/ stree ki laalsa£##/@/$* vichitra vichaar @/&&€¥&/*/$/& ashobhaniya aacharan"
Jalal: 'jodha begum. Don't think I can't understand your boli. Now I can even talk your language. '

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 17:23

Arpitha wrote:i became a newbie :P  :P  :santa:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down