Latest topics

RAJAT HURT???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RAJAT HURT???

Post by harrybird on 2013-12-26, 22:50

Hi Guys,

Though I thoroughly enjoyed watching todays episode,I was wondering why Jalal was lying in all the scenes???
When I watched the repeat episode, I realized he has a real plaster in his leg!!!....OMG...Our Jalal is injured for real!!!

Hope he recovers soon!

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: RAJAT HURT???

Post by neha on 2013-12-26, 22:56

Really ? I dint notice it  Shocked ...thats why he is in the same position since 2-3 episodes  scratch ...Yes now I got it why he is on either bed or diwaan...hope he recovers soon!!!!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-26, 23:12

neha wrote:Really ? I dint notice it  Shocked ...thats why he is in the same position since 2-3 episodes  scratch ...Yes now I got it why he is on either bed or diwaan...hope he recovers soon!!!!
you know what the last time he was standing was when he lifted up that baby elephant ....He has an old spine injury ... hope he did not pull some ligament of his spine again while lifting the baby elephant yaar !!... No  affraid  Evil or Very Mad  Shocked

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-26, 23:29

Benazir ....  You got our Jallu hurt?

Poor poor Jalal!

And I was teasing him about his SriRanga Ranganathar pose..... No  No  No  No  No  No. Bad me. Peeves, you can blow your raspberries on me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-27, 08:33

Sandhya, none of the images have Rajat's pictures. I was mighty disappointed. I think right after the Anguri baag haathi carrying incident, Rajat must have sprained his ankle. Thelast 2 days, all his scenes have been in the lying down pose that you have mentioned. Poor baby, hope he feels better soon. He seems to have been really injured himself. You can make it out with the way he uses his hands to push himself to a better seated position after he gets help from Jodha Begum to move from the balcony to the DEK. He sees Benazir there and asks her to help him. Then later he tells her that he will manage on his own and gets up. Thd corner of the screen shows Rajat's face and he really seems to have difficulty walking on his own. It shows in his facial expeession. Honey, please get well soon and take care of your health.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-27, 10:39

Per RTW, Rajat was hurt after the pool incident and had to get 8 stitches. Get well soon, Rajat.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-29, 16:10

poor man,Jo Baaghin nahi Karsaki usse Naagin ne kardi ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum