Latest topics

Is Mirza Hakim a negative character ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Mirza Hakim a negative character ??

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-27, 14:40

1. I looked him up briefly and found that Mirza Hakim was the appanage holder of Kabul. Ding ding ding! Who else is from Kabul? That Ben-e-wh**e, whoops I mean Ben-e-zir.
2. Ok so I read through the conflicts and all, simply put Mirza Hakim and Akbar weren't like Ram and Lakshman and more like Duryodhan and Arjun. (Even more simply put: He no like Akbar).

3. He tried to like turn all of Akbar's soldiers anti-Hindustani to stop them from taking over Kabul (or something like that, basically he was there for a personal motive). He was like "Don't come take over my Kabul! Start a war in your own kingdom instead!" but luckily he failed. Akbar was more like "hey let's coexist happily and diversely as Indians rather than Hindus and Muslims!" which was one of the reasons why he was such a great Emperor.

5. The literature said nothing about Jodha Bai, Harka Bai, or Heer Kunwar with regards to Mirza Hakim. study 

Moving on to the show:

4. Mirza Hakim had this "tragic" persona in the text I was reading, (cause like he wasn't the great Emperor, his brother was. In his eyes, he was just the wee-little-Hakim of Kabul not a big Shehensha like Jalal something like that). Oh ho! Such tragedy! And he's also referred to in other places as "The Forgotten Prince." Anyways, since this is a drama that is for the most part historically inaccurate, in the show he might use this to get pity points from Jodha (if the Mirza Hakim-Jodha "track" is true)

Alright so yeah conclusion of this poor "research paper"
Benezir and Mirza Hakim have a connection.
Both are going to be negetive characters, Benezir already is one, and Mirza Hakim might later on be "revealed" to be one. confused 

credit:IF

IN THIS SERIAL ALMOST ALL ARE NEGATIVE CHARACTERS :||^v:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: Is Mirza Hakim a negative character ??

Post by neha on 2013-12-27, 15:06

Posting which I have written in another thread
  One more new entry ...Mirza Muhammad Hakim...he was 11 years younger than Akbar and was son of Bibi Mah Chuchak and Humayun. Mirza Hakim and Mirza Ibrahim these two sons of Humayun were born on the same day to different mothers, Mirza Ibrahim died young. Abu Maali killed Mah Chuchak in a conspiracy when Mirza Hakim was 10 years old...Abu Mali was husband of his sister Bakht-Un-Nissa who later tried to resolved the conflicts between Mirza Hakim and Akbar. He was an independent ruler of Kabul and often opposed Akbar and Akbar crushed his every rebellion ruthlessly. Some says Akbar's mourning over his death in 1585 was fake as they never liked each other. In 1566 he joined hands with Uzbeks to invade Hindustan who promised to proclaim him as a legitimate ruler of India, this attempt failed as Akbar attacked in a dramatic manner, when the Uzbeks were encamped at the banks of Ganga Akbar wheeled his army round, crossed the river overnight though it was monsoon and attacked them at dawn executing most of the rebels. In 1581 he again marched against Akbar on Lahore but Man Singh crushed him and he had to fled ..later Bakht-Un-Nissa pleaded Akbar to forgive him which he did but he handed the governance of Kabul to Bakht-Un-Nissa instead of Hakim. He died in Kabul at the age of 32.
    I have one more detail to share. Ruqaiya was not the only daughter of Hindal Mirza. She had a sister named Sultan begum probably born to a concubine (not to be confused with Ruqaiya's mother Sultanam begum). She was married to Shah Quli Khan Mahram who was a mansabdar of Lahore/Multan and also a distant relative of Bairam Khan. Humayun got married Salima Sultan and Sultan begum to BK and Quli Khan Mahram respectively. Quli Khan Mahram is said to be the one who captured Hemu's elephant Hawai and as the mahut pleaded him to have mercy and told him the injured rider was Hemu itself he then brought Hemu in front of Akbar.

In addition to this, I feel there is no connection between Benazir and Mirza Hakim, as he is not in the Abul Maali gang as per history. In fact Benazir will be under tremendous pressure to finish whatever she has come her for before Mirza Hakim starts suspecting her residence in Agra as I feel he must be knowing her already as she is Abul Maali's mohra. Even his assumed flirtation with Jodha is totally a prediction but if we look at a bigger picture there is surely some action, some conspiracies are going to happen. This Hakim-Jalal track will be interesting to watch because as per tura-i-chagtai even Mirza Hakim can claim as a legitimate heir of Humayun!. He is not a negative character but surely an ambitious one as Khusrow (Salim's son) who were victims of their ambitions-gone-wrong-way in young age.

P.S : Arpitha ....I dint notice but we have put same DP  :P 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-27, 15:12

u r rite neha.. i saw it nw  the DP party4

as u said let that be truee..he is not a negative character but what i read in wikipedia was hakim was against akbar..i am not at al gud in history and dnt know much  Question

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:19

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum