Latest topics

Our love never died-An ashlok story.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our love never died-An ashlok story.

Post by Jeevan Naik on 2013-12-27, 15:13

Hi guys! I am going to start a new story. I am writing a story for the first time so please omit my mistakes.I tried writing on India forums but that website is not opening on my pc. So today I will just give you people the character sketch. Please do leave a comment. Good and bad both are welcome.

Aastha Kirloskar - An intelligent student who dreams of studying in Darjeeling's best college. She is an innocent middle class girl who lives in Mumbai with her sister.

Shlok Agnihotri - A rich and cool boy studying in St. Joseph college in Darjeeling one of the best college in India. Hates girls to the core of his heart but friendly with some girls of his college. Trusts his father alot.

Amrita Kirloskar - Aastha's sister and is only dependent upon her young sister for the household chores. She treats Aastha badly as she is her step sister.

Other character sketches will come up as the story proceeds. Hope you people liked the character sketch. Will start the story soon.

Jeevan Naik
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: Our love never died-An ashlok story.

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-27, 16:36

Looking forward to read u

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-27, 17:45

Jeevan please do start ... will love to read you my friend ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 18:10

looks interesting

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeevan Naik on 2013-12-27, 21:32

Part 1

Yippee!!! Aastha shouted at the top of her voice.

*Amrita who was in the hall watching tv came up to Aastha's room.*

Amrita - Aastha have you gone nuts? Why are you behaving like a junglee? *she shouted at Aastha.

Aastha - I am sorry di. Actually the news is so exciting that I could not control myself.

Amrita relaxed a bit and finally asked her

Amrita- What's the matter Aastha?

Aastha - Di it was principle's call. As I have topped in my college for the last two years I have won a scholarship to study at St. Joseph college at Darjeeling which is India's best college at present.

Listening to this Amrita got angry.

Amrita - And what about the house works? Who will do them? Your parents?

Tears filled up Aastha's eyes but she controlled. Aastha's parents had died in a road accident when she was just 10. She lived with Amrita whose family never cared about her and left her in mumbai with Aastha.

Amrita - Now go to sleep as tomorrow you have to cook nice food as it is Sunday so you have to wake up early.

After Amrita left the room Aastha cried her heart out. How could she disrespect her sister who was her only family? Did she have to give up her dream?

What?? No you can’t do this. Amrita shouted over the phone call.

Gaurav (amrita's bf) - I am sorry baby. I have to shift to Goa as it is a very good job. I can't reject this job.

Amrita - I love you Gaurav. What about our sweet future we had dreamt about?

Gaurav - I can understand you. Lets do one thing. My job will start in another 10 days. So lets just go somewhere spend sometime together and then decide what to do.

Amrita - Great idea. I will start to pack my bags for 5 days .Please book the tickets for Banglore.

Gaurav - Sure baby! Good night.

The next morning Amrita told Aastha that she was going to a trip and that she will return in 5 days.

Aastha was lying on the bed in her bedroom and thinking about her dream to study in Darjeeling. Finally she stood up and decided. I can't give up my dream. I am sorry di.

Precap- Di this is the first time I am disrespecting you but I have no other choice. I can't give up my dream. I am sorry as I have already left for Darjeeling and will visit you very soon. Bye. From Aastha

Jeevan Naik
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2013-12-28, 04:00

Nice beginning plz continue with other updates

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-28, 06:59

Loved your Fan fiction .. Do continue Jeevan.

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-28, 12:52

Lovely beginning Jeevan :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeevan Naik on 2013-12-28, 14:29

Part 2

Aastha quickly ran to her bookshelf to get her notepad. She wrote a letter to her sister and kept it under her favourite vase. In the letter it was written-

Dear Amrita Di,
I love you a lot as you are my only family I have. Till today you have taken care of me and I have obeyed your every command. I have always wanted to study in that college of Darjeeling. I can’t give up my dream. Please forgive me. Di, I am sorry a million times. I have already left for Darjeeling and will visit you soon. Please take good care of yourself. Bye.
                                                                                                         From your sister, Aastha

Aastha then removed all her clothes and necessary things she had to take to Darjeeling. She ran to her sister’s room to her locker to get her credit card which Amrita had always kept in it. Aastha called up her friend Dia, who was in Darjeeling at her grandmother’s place to do all the arrangements.

The next morning Aastha went to her college to get her scholarship documents and packed them in her bag after she returned. She left for the railway station. She was really happy as her dream was coming true. But somewhere in her heart she was feeling bad for leaving her sister all alone in Mumbai. The next night she was in Darjeeling. Before going anywhere else the directly went to Dia’s house and collected the flat keys from her. Aastha reached her flat and started unpacking her things. The whole night passed in doing this. In the morning Aastha was dozing on the sofa. She woke up from her deep sleep and was feeling hungry. She decided to go to the market to buy things for her new flat. In the market she had breakfast in some dhaba and started off for her shopping. She was back home after shopping the whole day in the market. She did not buy much things as she did not have a huge sum of money. That night she was wide awake and thinking about her first day in college that is the next day. At around 1:00 am she finally  fell asleep. Next morning she woke up early as she was all tensed. She wore a leaf green simple salwar. Salwars are her daily wears. She was ready an hour before her college started. She left for her college.

Many students were not there as one hour was left for the college to start. The office was also closed. Aastha decided to take a look at her new college campus. After half an hour she reached the canteen which was almost half the area of her old college. Many students had also arrived. She turned to go to the office but then she saw few girls standing behind her. Aastha thought of being friends with them. But one of them suddenly spoke up- Ummm a 400 rs. salwar right? A 10 rs. Hairband? And a 30 rs. Neck chain? Another girl asked Aastha- How did you cheap middle class girl enter in this college premises? Look at yourself and look at us. We are all wearing designer and branded clothes, and you?

Aastha was hurt but then answered- Actual..l..y I…I.(she stammered but then gained confidence and told them about her scholarship).

She turned the other side to go but a group of boys came there and looked at Aastha. The leader Aayush asked Aastha

Aayush :  A new student, huh?

Aastha : Yea.

Aayush :  I think these girls have told you about a task you have to complete as you are new to this college?

Aastha :  What? But that is ragging. I won’t listen to any of your commands.

Aayush suddenly pulled Aastha’s identity card from her hand.

Aayush :  Want your id card? Then you have to complete a task.

Aastha :  Ok fine. What’s the task?

Aayush :  You see that boy in the black jacket going towards the classroom? Just tap on his shoulder and say hi.

Aastha thought that the task was easy enough. But only the students knew its consequences. Aastha moved towards the boy in the black jacket and tapped on his shoulder and said hi. All the students ran away from there. The angry boy turned his face to Aastha. It was none other then Shlok Agnihotri the son of the trustee of the college.

Shlok : How dare you touch me without my permission you stupid cheap girl? Who had given you the permission to touch me? You touched my brand new leather jacket with your dusty hands. (Before Aastha could reply Shlok grabbed her arms and threw more insults at her)

Just then the bell rang and Shlok left Aastha. He went to his classroom leaving Aastha in tears at the corridor. Aastha took her id card that was fallen on the ground and walked to the office. She submitted all the necessary scholarship documents and went to her class after an hour.  She explained to the professor why she was late. The professor asked Aastha to take her seat. Unfortunately,  Shlok was Aastha’s classmate. He stared at her angrily till she reached her seat.

Precap : Sir! There! Shlok is playing games on his Iphone 5. Everyone stared at Aastha. Never anyone had dared to complain about Shlok. Get out of my class professor commanded. At once Shlok was out and thought to himself , I have to teach this girl a lesson.

So guys how was it? Please leave your comments. Mostly will update in the evening, not sure. Enjoy reading

Jeevan Naik
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2013-12-28, 18:46

Good plot going hope u will bring in a nice friend for Aastha

Back to top Go down

Post by pt311288 on 2013-12-29, 01:52

wow nice

pt311288
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeevan Naik on 2013-12-30, 17:35

Part 3

Two days had passed. Aastha could not make any friends. Shlok used to sit just beside her and he was irritated by her behavior. She was known with everyone’s names and their nature after she got a good friend Prachita. One day the professor had a very important thing to discuss with the students. He asked the students to listen to him carefully. The professor started off unknowing that Shlok was playing games on his mobile. Suddenly Aastha noticed this and stood up and complained to the professor about Shlok.

Aastha- Sir! There! Shlok is playing games on his Iphone 5.

The professor got quiet angry and asked Shlok to get out of the class at once. All were staring at Aastha as never had anyone dared to complain about the Shlok Agnihotri. Shlok watched Aastha angrily while getting out of the classroom. He reached the canteen area and was burning with anger. “ I have to teach this girl a lesson” he thought to himself.

After the bell was gone Shlok’s friends came to him and asked him to throw Aastha out of the college with his father’s help. Shlok asked his friends not to interfere in his problems and that he would not let Aastha out of the college so easily. He thought of a plan and left for his house.

The next day during break Shlok called all his classmates and some of his friends out on the ground. He made an announcement “ All those who are present here are invited to my house for the New year Party at my house on Tuesday evening 7 onwards.” All the students were happy as the parties given by Shlok were awesome. Aastha who was also present there thought that Shlok might have forgot that I am his classmate but not his friend. So she decided she would not go to the party. After all the students left Aastha turned to go to her class but Shlok stopped her.

Shlok – Hey you! Even you are invited for the party at my place. My house is just nearby opposite HDFC bank. Just go straight from the gate of our school. And you have to come. Its compulsory.

Aastha was shocked for a moment but then nodded yes. She thought that she will go along with Prachita. After Aastha left Shlok thought to himself, “ This time would be your best new year start Aastha”.

Aastha asked Prachita that if she could come with her but Prachita had to go to her house in Kutch ( Gujarat) as her father was ill. Aastha told Prachita that even she would not go then. But Prachita warned her that if she does not listen to Shlok she would lead to the path of trouble. Aastha decided that she would go not because she was afraid of Shlok but because she wanted to show Shlok that she can come alone and does not need anyone to accompany her.

Tuesday—

Aastha wore a beautiful black saree with red motifs designed on it. She reached Shlok’s house. It was so big although Darjeeling was not his hometown. Shlok was from Pune. She wondered how did Shlok live alone in this huge mansion.  As she entered his house she saw many of Shlok’s friends had already arrived. It was dark in the hall with colour laser lights shown of the dance floor. All were dancing with their boyfriends and girlfriends on the floor. Aastha just stood there in a corner like a doll in black and watched the students dance.

Just then Shlok came from behind. Shlok asked Aastha for a dance. Aastha was shocked. When Aastha was to reply Shlok took her hand and brought her to the dance floor. Shlok started to dance with her but she was annoyed by him.  All who were present there started staring at them. After a couple of minutes Shlok pulled Aastha to the stage and started speaking to the audience.

Shlok -  Good eveing people! I know you all must be wondering why I brought Aastha along with me to the stage. I just want to introduce you guys to her. When I invited you all for my party that time I decided to forget all the bitter things and be friends with Aastha. Today , I was talking to a waiter and she interrupted me. She asked me for a dance with her.

Aastha was shocked by what Shlok had just said. Before she could reply Shlok continued-

Shlok -  I thought as she was now my friend I should not feel awkward to dance with her. I agreed. But then I realized my mistake of dancing with her. While dancing she asked me if we could go out to a restaurant the next night. I was like, What nonsense?. Then she said that she would spend the night with him if he payed her well. Just then I brought her here to show you all her character. I thought middle class people were simple but this cheap girl turned out to be dangerous.

Aastha stood there ,her angry eyes throwing fire bombs at Shlok. She was not in a condition to speak. While all those who were present there were speaking bad about that pretty angel. Just then the music begin again but people continued to gossip about her. Aastha ran out from the people’s sight crying continuously. All started to dance again. As Aastha was to exit Shlok grabbed her right arm and started pulling her to his room.

Precap – He pinned her to the wall and was really close to her now. Their bodies pressed against each other. He reached her knot behind to untie it. Please don’t do this, she cried.

Jeevan Naik
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 17:54

Awesome story....plz continue soon

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pt311288 on 2013-12-30, 23:15

awwe continuev

pt311288
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by 001 on 2013-12-31, 04:08

Well done plz continue

Back to top Go down

Post by pt311288 on 2013-12-31, 21:46

update

pt311288
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by pt311288 on 2013-12-31, 21:46

do post ur ff in india forum

pt311288
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by poornima on 2013-12-31, 22:31

very nice story.nice writing

poornima
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-01, 07:03

Am loving this ff Jeevan .. Please continue :)

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeevan Naik on 2014-01-06, 17:19

Part 4

Shlok caught hold of Aastha’s arms very tightly and pulled her to his room.  Aastha was unaware that it was Shlok. Shlok reached the room and put on the lights. Aastha’s eyes were flaming. He switched off the lights again.

Aastha- “Leave me Mr. Shlok Agnihotri. Today what you had done in the party was not right. Why did you do this? What had I done to you?” she cried

Shlok – “Till today no one even dared to complain about me to anyone. And you witch did it. Playing with Shlok Agnihotri is not good for you. Better be careful next time. Anyways hold your ears and say sorry 10 times”

Aastha – “No ways. What do you think of yourself? Why should I say sorry if I did not do anything wrong? And it was a small complaint. I’ll get back to you. And you better be careful!” Aastha said.

Aastha turned to exit the room but Shlok grabbed her wrist and pinned her to the wall. Aastha tried to get off but his hold was very tight on her tiny wrists. He had blocked all ways she could exit.

Aastha – Leave me! I said leave me right now.

Shlok – Want to be freed from my grip? Ok fine. Say sorry holding your ears.

Aastha - No no no no…I won’t

Shlok was very angry.  He tightened his grip on her and was very close to her now. Their bodies pressed against each other. Aastha was just crying. Her voice was low and she was requesting Shlok to let go her. Shlok said to say sorry. Aastha was hesitant to say sorry. This angered Shlok more. He put his hand on her back. Her blouse was only supported on her by a knot tied behind. Shlok reached to untie the knot. Aastha was crying badly by now. Please don’t do this she cried again and again. But this did not work on Shlok. “If you do this I’ll file a harassment case one you” Aastha shouted while crying. “Oh really! And do you think the police will believe you. And I have so many witnesses who know that you are a characterless girl, as I announced when I was down.” He said as his anger rose. Finally Shlok had untied the knot. Aastha tightly hugged Shlok because if she would leave him her blouse would come down. Aastha stood there hugging Shlok as tightly as possible. Shlok’s arms were about to hug Aastha. Just then he realized what he was about to do. He quickly tied Aastha’s knot back in place and pushed her away. Just then the clock struck to 12. Aastha and Shlok saw each other’s faces on the beginning of the New Year. Shlok was to leave the room but he realized the door was locked. Actually Shlok’s servant Ramu kaka locked the door as he thought Shlok was partying downstairs. Shlok tried to break the door but all his efforts were a waste. While Aastha was crying she ran to the door and she too tried to open it. She was crying so much that she had fainted now. As she was about to fall down Shlok caught her. Shlok was angry at himself as how he could do such a thing with a girl. He picked her in his arms and placed her on the bed. He could not remove his gaze from her face. Shlok was very tired and he too dozed off to sleep. All of Shlok’s friends were searching for him but they left.

As he woke up in the morning he shocked to see Aastha with him on the bed but then remembered their last night. Aastha too was awake. She had spent the first night on New Year with Shlok. When she got up her pallu was stuck in Shlok’s wrist watch. They both tried to remove it. Finally after a long time they were successful. Shlok wanted to say sorry to Aastha as to what he had done last night. But she opened the door as Ramu Kaka had opened it in the morning because he thought Shlok was inside and someone had locked the door. Aastha reached her flat and got fresh. She was thinking about last night the full day.

Precap –“ Actually I am so sorry.” While, two black eyes were gazing at them angrily. Have to do something with this girl he thought to himself.

Sorry people. I am giving you all late updates. And I will directly update part 5 next Friday that is 17th.

Jeevan Naik
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 19:37

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum