Latest topics

We are the Hapless Pawns !!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We are the Hapless Pawns !!

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 15:14

Hmmm..It has been a long time since I have keyed in my thoughts,opinions and the all knowing judgement , Neither the track nor the scenes  are inspiring or exciting but then I can't forsake my fundamental right of spouting gyan on all things under the Sun.

A quick word of appreciation :

Rajat is injured on the feet, Instead of that injury standing out as a sore thumb, it has been blended seamlessly into the track by the director/creatives ..Kudos for that 

In this day and age when the actors find it too difficult to emote even when all their body parts are free n mobile, it speaks much about Rajat's talent , that  he has not managed to induce boredom  by his ever reclining posture,  His expressions and reactions have made light of the fact that Jalal  from past 3 days is seen to be reclining/lolling on the diwan bed !! Applause !!

The winters in North can be quite harsh and  it is normally seen that the natives  of north sunning themselves outside during winter's.. I was glad to see that element included in Jodha Akbar  with the explanation that DEK has been moved outside, Logical and explains  Jalal's constant presence in the Garden .

Misdirection and of being Pawns ...  The track has been about misdirections  in that while the  active participants consider themselves the Ace players, the actual Puppet master appears to be someone hidden , He is the one with deadly agenda , the agenda of removing Jalal from this earth .. The  fact that none have smelt the coffee hints at the insidiousness and cunning of this person. Who will it be ??  Mirza Hakim, The step brother who was forever plotting at dethroning/executing Jalal  or Abul Mali, The Brother In law  who wants to Add Hindustan under his domain by putting an end to Jalal. 

Benazir  is a Vishkanya ???  BT seems to be overly affected by Maurya dynasty  for it is a known fact that Chanakya groomed Vishkanya's to eliminate  foes and  rivals but to have the same in  Jalal's time is a bit of stretching of credulity !

The stand off between Jalal and Jodha is coming across as a juvenile sulking spat and not a King, a lonely man feeling immense hurt, humiliation and seething anger at the rejection..Somehow the gravity of that scene has reduced .. It seems more like a quarrel between a hubby and wife over Hubby's attention to Benazir rather than a woman wondering at  the withdrawal of her mitr and why it affects her so deeply ? The guilt plus sadness plus confusion  at the millions of emotions that  is tearing Jodha to shreds is missing .. while Jalal seems more intent on putting Jodha out of countenance than actually feeling the pain, the hurt and the rage of being fooled , the doubt whether he has misunderstood the intention, the loss of face yet  wanting to seek clarification from her but ego coming in between .. is missing... overall..the track has lost its poignancy, intensity and sensitivity  thanks to the ramp walking Benazir !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: We are the Hapless Pawns !!

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-27, 15:21

Wow u have written.. yay!!

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-12-27, 15:23

hi Satya
Nice one and so true. Rajat as Jalal is superb. I have no words for Jodha madam. Amer ki shehzadi is suffering from mental freeze at this moment, she is not going to discover what is bothering her not why is she jealous..or the fact that she is jealous..(i wonder that sometimes)

The episodes are turning out to be as dull as the weather is now in Delhi  Sleep .

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-27, 15:28

u hav written nicely !!!!!!!!!!  :)  :P

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 15:31

Ggn_girl wrote:hi Satya
Nice one and so true. Rajat as Jalal is superb. I have no words for Jodha madam. Amer ki shehzadi is suffering from mental freeze at this moment, she is not going to discover what is bothering her not why is she jealous..or the fact that she is jealous..(i wonder that sometimes)

The episodes are turning out to be as dull as the weather is now in Delhi  Sleep .

Hi Vandhu,

Thanks ..Had to while away the sleepiness ..so inflicted one sleeping pill on you girls  :P  :P 

Yes, Rajat has Jalal is superb and  in an exception  Paridhi was good y'day ( made me think Santram has come n taken charge)

when has she not suffered from Mental freeze.. It is about time she began to defrost in a grand way making Jalal breatheless ...

don't remind me.. if allowed I can sleep off 24 hrs..has turned suddenly chilly from y'day, isn't it..makes me want to eat  butta n  sip coffee  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 15:32

Arpitha wrote:u hav written nicely !!!!!!!!!!  :)  :P
I am a nice girl . I always try to write nicely ..TRY being the operative word !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Wink  Wink

Thank You, Arpitha ..Lovelyy DP

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-27, 15:46

Just like I felt queasy about Akbar's law making skills being laughed at in the Tasneem track, in this track too, I find the emotional force of the rejection night being diluted to such watery levels, unpalatable.

After all the humiliation Jalal felt that night, no man, let alone an emperor can rebound so merrily and simply choose to rile his wife as a method of payback. Jalal is shown to  only irritate his fussy begum, it doesn't make sense. Either they should have down-played the rejection scene or built up a strong continuity to it.

And Jodha, the lesser said, the better. She seems to have completely forgotten the night and behaves as though Ja-Ben is the only problem on hand. Any woman would atleast feel guilt on seeing the man. But no our Jodha Begum doesn't. Her nose is as high in the air as ever. I think it is the serial-siddha-adhikaar of being a heroine, that she can never, never, never be wrong - even when she pushes the Shahenshah to the ground or to a tiger.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 15:46

Nice write up tants, I havnt seen an episode in a couple of weeks and this doesnt make me want to watch...The last track wasnt brilliant...Have they lost the touch..Is it downhill now...I didnt realise that rajat was injured...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 15:49

Tanthya wrote:
I am a nice girl . I always try to write nicely ..TRY being the operative word !! Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Wink  Wink

Shocked puzzled look, where was I wen this announcement was being made that u r nice??? twisted twisted

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

jodha akbar

Post by Nithesh Reddy on 2013-12-27, 16:02

i started watching jodha akbar last i week and i am totally edicted to it 
the best tv show i have ever seen

Nithesh Reddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-27, 16:19

Nithesh Reddy wrote:i started watching jodha akbar last i week and i am totally edicted to it 
Welcome Aboard then, Nithesh!
 :)

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-27, 16:20

Good one Sathu!. Rajat is indeed brilliant and such a passionate actor!. After reading about KSG's high jump in bollywood I soo much want Rajat to join movies soon.
    As for the current track I am still with Ruqu  :P  but this Mirza Hakim entry has given me a hope to expect some action soon!. For now Jalal, MA and Benazir are so busy with their goals that none have realised that someone else is pulling their strings! The only odd scene in yesterdays episode was that Sipahi flirting with Benazir and later decoding her letter. One more thing to mention..Jalal washed his hands when Benazir left his room...this scene was just after the Sipahi suspecting her actions! I have guessed the future of him and significance of this scene but would love to read your thoughts on it!

Last edited by neha on 2013-12-27, 16:41; edited 1 time in total

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-27, 16:21

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Shocked puzzled look, where was I wen this announcement was being made that u r nice??? twisted twisted
thnku  Embarassed  ...operativeeeee ? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-27, 16:28

I had missed out on several episodes after the entry of that cartoon Benazir! Finally, I got to watch yesterday... I was hit in the face at what a farce it has turned out into! Yawnworthy!
really, Jalal... where is your hurt, fury and embarrassment?
Jodha has been consistently disappointing... but you, we counted on! But now, look at you! Et tu, Brute!
True, Rajat is a superlative performer... but Jalal should have been a King!

Humein aur gyan chahiye, Tanths... agar baantneywaali aap hai toh!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 16:54

sandhya wrote:Just like I felt queasy about Akbar's law making skills being laughed at in the Tasneem track, in this track too, I find the emotional force of the rejection night being diluted to such watery levels, unpalatable.

After all the humiliation Jalal felt that night, no man, let alone an emperor can rebound so merrily and simply choose to rile his wife as a method of payback. Jalal is shown to  only irritate his fussy begum, it doesn't make sense. Either they should have down-played the rejection scene or built up a strong continuity to it.

And Jodha, the lesser said, the better. She seems to have completely forgotten the night and behaves as though Ja-Ben is the only problem on hand. Any woman would atleast feel guilt on seeing the man. But no our Jodha Begum doesn't. Her nose is as high in the air as ever. I think it is the serial-siddha-adhikaar of being a heroine, that she can never, never, never be wrong - even when she pushes the Shahenshah to the ground or to a tiger.

Yes, He has been shown as a man who was caught in his own web .. The vacillating and playful Jalal would have made more sense and does make more sense considering the fact that he was and remained a puppet until his overthrow of both Bairam and  Maham, He came into his own  AFter breaking the shackles of these two hincrances ..where the show makers erred is by showing  a intelligent, clever, astute Jalal in the early phase and now showing a young lad hopelessly in love ...The porgression would have made more sense had it been the other way around.

The Serial_siddha -Adhikar is so true,  It is not just Jodha, almost all Serial heroines have this coat of protection around them, the need to  put them on a high pedestal and their noses in the air.. I really wanted a strong introspection from  Jodha instead of twirling her hair and counting sheeps prior to sleeping..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 16:59

sarra0 wrote:Nice write up tants, I havnt seen an episode in a couple of weeks and this doesnt make me want to watch...The last track wasnt brilliant...Have they lost the touch..Is it downhill now...I didnt realise that rajat was injured...

Thank You, Sarra jaan..I think it was Santram and Zee Parivar Awards effect .. The leads were busy with awards n SA event and the director had gone  on a month long vacation ..He has come now ..and  Paridhi has begun to act , Rajat I think is hampered by his immobility .. But his voice modulations are pretty good esp when he puts Benazir in her place !!now the track has to be tightened up !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 17:04

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Down in deep dark pits , Sasumma !!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 17:07

Nithesh Reddy wrote:i started watching jodha akbar last i week and i am totally edicted to it 

I agree, it is a addictive show ..Keeps you hooked   to it .. :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 17:07

Arpitha wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

thnku  Embarassed  ...operativeeeee ? Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Nahin nahin operativeeeeee was for writing not for character traits...I dont dispute writing talent that is acknowledged but the other....Evil evil evil

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Innisai on 2013-12-27, 17:11

While all the characters are wearing shawls, and sunning out in Agra winter, the baby elephant is the only one who is moving around in skimpy clothes.
She may be a vishkanya, and therefore thick skinned - but wont it raise suspicions around in the harem ? thats not good for a spy who is slithering around the King with an agenda..
Have the CVs missed this detail?

Innisai

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 17:12

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Nice write up tants, I havnt seen an episode in a couple of weeks and this doesnt make me want to watch...The last track wasnt brilliant...Have they lost the touch..Is it downhill now...I didnt realise that rajat was injured...

Thank You, Sarra jaan..I think it was Santram and Zee Parivar Awards effect .. The leads were busy with awards n SA event and the director had gone  on a month long vacation ..He has come now ..and  Paridhi has begun to act , Rajat I think is hampered by his immobility .. But his voice modulations are pretty good esp when he puts Benazir in her place !!now the track has to be tightened up !!

So there is still hope I better catch up...I remember SPA having effects on SP s hows, these channels messin wit our entertainment...Goli maro....Who gives someone a month long vacation in the telly world while a show is on?? Nice to b important...He got the injury while shooting for a scene and stepped on broken glass...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 17:14

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Where u tried to put me ....but like a phoenix I rise...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 17:16

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Only to be captured by the huntress Maham Anga and made  to sing for her beloved son Adham !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-27, 17:20

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Only to be captured by the huntress Maham Anga and made  to sing for her beloved son Adham !!

singing? is she wearing Benazir's costume as well?

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 17:28

sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

singing? is she wearing Benazir's costume as well?

That reminds me while I was out shopping yesterday I heard someone call out Maham and first thought that came to mind was mahamanga And the show....

i have the skill and fortitude tants to escape from mahamanga...After all against u mahamanga is an amateur...Twisted twisted twisted

Apps for u hum kuch bhi payengaye...Throwin seductive looks your way...Jus make sure u have an umbrella ready..I

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 03:21

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum