Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: We are the Hapless Pawns !!

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-27, 17:29

sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Where u tried to put me ....but like a phoenix I rise...

Only to be captured by the huntress Maham Anga and made  to sing for her beloved son Adham !!

singing? is she wearing Benazir's costume as well?

That reminds me while I was out shopping yesterday I heard someone call out Maham and first thought that came to mind was mahamanga And the show....

i have the skill and fortitude tants to escape from mahamanga...After all against u mahamanga is an amateur...Twisted twisted twisted

Apps for u hum kuch bhi payengaye...Throwin seductive looks your way...Jus make sure u have an umbrella ready..I

don't do it for me
do it for SC  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 17:31

sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Only to be captured by the huntress Maham Anga and made  to sing for her beloved son Adham !!

That reminds me while I was out shopping yesterday I heard someone call out Maham and first thought that came to mind was mahamanga And the show....

i have the skill and fortitude tants to escape from mahamanga...After all against u mahamanga is an amateur...Twisted twisted twisted

Apps for u hum kuch bhi payengaye...Throwin seductive looks your way...Jus make sure u have an umbrella ready..I

don't do it for me

Touche`  :P  :P  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-27, 17:33

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

don't do it for me

ROFL

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 17:35

sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

Where u tried to put me ....but like a phoenix I rise...

The shows  rule us ..don't they ??  :P  :P  :P  :P 

So Nice to know My fame has spread far and wide  and  pleased  with the respect and esteem U accord !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 17:39

Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

don't do it for me

Yeh SC kaun hai? Aur aap ke jurrat kaise huy humare beech lane ke?

No touche only seeing, only seeing..

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-27, 17:43

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

don't do it for me

Darling! SC is your "one and only"
you come back to him for more n' more

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 17:46

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

So Nice to know My fame has spread far and wide  and  pleased  with the respect and esteem U accord !!

that they do lol...A lasting impression that one has left...

There is no point in an adversary if they r weak and unconvincing, the fun is in the challenge, matchin wits and emerging the victor..An the more u believe your press and increase your vanity and confidence the easier and bigger your defeat...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 17:52

sonshine487 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

don't do it for me

Darling! SC is your "one and only"
you come back to him for more n' more

I thought BS woh tha lekin yeh SC whoever he thinks he is, kebab mein haddi ban gaya, toh teek hain, bring him before me and mein uss ka katil kar doon ge...Innocent look on my face...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 17:52

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sonshine487 wrote:

There is no point in an adversary if they r weak and unconvincing, the fun is in the challenge, matchin wits and emerging the victor..An the more u believe your press and increase your vanity and confidence the easier and bigger your defeat...

So says delushooonal Sasumma   not knowing ke sherni not only can roar but also can bite  for all the world looking like a cute, cuddly cat !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-12-27, 18:04

Tanthya wrote:
Ggn_girl wrote:hi Satya
Nice one and so true. Rajat as Jalal is superb. I have no words for Jodha madam. Amer ki shehzadi is suffering from mental freeze at this moment, she is not going to discover what is bothering her not why is she jealous..or the fact that she is jealous..(i wonder that sometimes)

The episodes are turning out to be as dull as the weather is now in Delhi  Sleep .

Hi Vandhu,

Thanks ..Had to while away the sleepiness ..so inflicted one sleeping pill on you girls  :P  :P 

Yes, Rajat has Jalal is superb and  in an exception  Paridhi was good y'day ( made me think Santram has come n taken charge)

when has she not suffered from Mental freeze.. It is about time she began to defrost in a grand way making Jalal breatheless ...

don't remind me.. if allowed I can sleep off 24 hrs..has turned suddenly chilly from y'day, isn't it..makes me want to eat  butta n  sip coffee  :P  :P
Butta and coffee is good one, but I am craving for fried food, bajji  and bonda, and of course coffee in this weather. . Looking at weather in Delhi and Agra I think begam jodha will take time to defrost. 
Lets hope director santram brings in hot masala wall chai and wakes every one up. 
Jago re , jato re

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-27, 18:08

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

So says delushooonal Sasumma   not knowing ke sherni not only can roar but also can bite  for all the world looking like a cute, cuddly cat !!

Delushooonal..Me never...Hum hain sher and a sher never concerns themselves with the opinion of a lamb regardless of how they dress themselves up...wicked grin...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:23

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum