Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 26-12-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-27, 15:17

Nikhat has broken Farhan’s trust albeit in fear. Pity Nikhat earlier she was in trouble because she was being a doormat and now that she has started to be stronger she is again troubled. This time even Najma does not trust her. It’s impressive how Hasina has kept Sameera hidden for so long. I guess it was due to the help of his chamchi who has suddenly developed a need for global trotting. Imran and Najma scene was a nice one. It was sweet of Imran to try and change Najma’s mood. Though I really feel he was speaking the truth but changed it when he saw how worried Najma was. I loved that reactions of everyone involved was shown.

I loved Zoya for removing Gafoor - Razia from her room. Though now that I think of it Dilshad’s agreeing to it doesn’t suit her character thus far. She never hurts unless needed. Dilshad was not aware that Zoya was caught in the cupboard so she needn’t have supported Zoya by keeping quiet. Haider and Zoya scene was sad. Irony the reason which separated them has also been the reason for them being in the same home.  
Humeira is in for a rude awakening now or is it Haider? Will he fall for Humeira?

Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts.

Maria J

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum