Latest topics

What's wrong with Jalal...!??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's wrong with Jalal...!??

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-27, 17:18

Suno, Suno, Suno!!!
Sab Aam-o-khaas to khabar ho...

Apparently, possibly... and very, very hopefully --- Shah-en-Shah might be waking up... er... a little bit.

But there is something very wrong with Jalal. His actions are not matching his thoughts.

Example 1:

The man sees Jodha tucking him into bed. His joy and peace are - in his own words - from what happened in the Meena Bazaar. At the Meena Bazaar, however, both his anger and disappointment were very evident.
Yes, he was happy to see Jodha going green with envy. However, his joy was seemingly out of the revenge he get - that he was bent on ever since he was thrown around.

His thoughts?
All is fair in love and war.

Er... No thoughts, whatsoever, of the revenge? What happened to the 'hamari be-izzati'? What became of the seething anger ...? Just one instance of making a bandi into koh-i-noor and the matter is levelled??!

It's now grown into more of a normal husband-wife brabble.

Example 2:

He tricks her into applying lep on his foot. He is seemingly glad that he could use the moment when his mother was around to trick Jodha to do his will. However, it is not gladness out of revenge. Quite apparently, he is simply being naughty,and having fun.

His thoughts?
I can have you bowing to my feet any time I want.

Er... That thought spoke more of 'ego'. Though the action spoke more of 'fondness' for Jodha.

Example 3:

It is quite obvious that Jalal has gotten hold of the khufiya letter from Benazir to her supposed ammi.
Of course, he has never responded to her charms, unless he wanted to. After she leaves, he washes his hands where she's touched his hands.

His thoughts?
I am not interested in spending a night with you. I'm just using you to get Jodha jealous.

Er... Jalal! That action suggested he is on to Benazir and is taking precautions against her. The thoughts, however, are only about how he is using her - not as they should be about mistrusting Benazir.

Either Jalal is afraid that his thoughts could be heard -- weird when his actions and expressions are clearly showing the opposite of what he's thinking. So, he is cautious even in his own head.

OR... is this a way (strange tho!) to show the disconnect between Jalal's mind and heart?

--- or he is just thinking as per the dialog writer -- dialog..?? thought writer.

~

I wonder what would be a preferable punishment for Benazir:

-- she discovers that a soldier whom she'd rejected was able to decode her paigam that she thought was a production of her be-misaal dimaag.

OR
-- she sees Javida going around dressed as Benazir, telling everyone she matched her be-misaal husn in every respect.

I think it'll be a day worth mentioning in the annals of history -- even if as a laugh.

Either way the be-misaal USPs of Benazir are being countered by people she'd normally not even think close to her 'level'. For the first time, she's been unable to get the attention of a man - Jalal.
It seems the only one she's able to trick is Maaham - one of Jalal's wisest.

Sheesh -- we're coming up with an unlikely hierarchical tree. This one actually places the soldier and Javeda above Maaham. Okay... it's quite enough punishment for Maaham, this one.

~

And now -- Another visitor from Kaabul. Right after, Benazir sends off a paigam to her Ammi. Mirza Hakim.

Mirza... sounds like a title. Hakim? Can't be a doctor! Ok.... just kidding.

I wonder if Mirza is Benazir's Ammi! In which case ... hmm!

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-27, 18:41; edited 1 time in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: What's wrong with Jalal...!??

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-27, 17:29

truee...his thoughts and actions are not exactly d sme its indirectly proportinal confused 
well written . :P 
Hakim a doctor..lol    :*lol*: may b jalal's step brother is a DOCTOR  , Jalal PRESIDENT and Maham PM.....hehehe

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 17:30

Cough Cough...I found  Javeda  more pleasant looking than  Benazir...

Mirza Hakim is the bro of Jalal ...there ws constant tussle between them until he met with his death .. I don't care whether he has come to do  Hum dono bhai-bhai- hug ...But will bless him if he takes Benazir  and her nasal tawnged Baandhi Zakira Awayyy !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-27, 17:30

Im also confused again, does he own a heart or does he wants to revenge her, but I feel this revenge thing is more prevalent in our view then the love in the air

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-27, 17:41

Tanthya wrote:Cough Cough...I found  Javeda  more pleasant looking than  Benazir...

Mirza Hakim is the bro of Jalal ...there ws constant tussle between them until he met with his death .. I don't care whether he has come to do  Hum dono bhai-bhai- hug ...But will bless him if he takes Benazir  and her nasal tawnged Baandhi Zakira Awayyy !!

I know! Javeda looked way better than Benazir does in the outfit...  :) 

I know who Hakim is -- that is, historically. But who Ekta makes him out to be is yet to be seen.

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-27, 17:43

yagavarthini wrote:Im also confused again,  does he own a heart or does he wants to revenge her, but I feel this revenge thing is more prevalent in our view then the love in the air

Buddy... i haven't a clue what is being made to be prevalent and what exactly is in the air. I am trying to sniff out too  Wink

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-27, 17:47

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Cough Cough...I found  Javeda  more pleasant looking than  Benazir...

I know who Hakim is -- that is, historically. But who Ekta makes him out to be is yet to be seen.

what if ??? He comes as a strong contender for Resham .. or falls deeply and passionately in love with Resham ..

Or May be, he is the New  member  who has come to replace Jalal/Ruqaiyya/AmmiJaan  from the 'Discourse course'  of Jodha's ... cuz U see ..All these 3 have graduated with flying colors to the next level .. and Jodha is left without any stoodint, time for fresh blood to be inducted who can go Jodha ki jai ho with wide eyed awe !!

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-27, 17:53

Tanthya wrote:
ShaliniRobinson wrote:

what if ??? He comes as a strong contender for Resham .. or falls deeply and passionately in love with Resham ..

Or May be, he is the New  member  who has come to replace Jalal/Ruqaiyya/AmmiJaan  from the 'Discourse course'  of Jodha's ... cuz U see ..All these 3 have graduated with flying colors to the next level .. and Jodha is left without any stoodint, time for fresh blood to be inducted who can go Jodha ki jai ho with wide eyed awe !!

:*lol*:
I dunno about Resham but Maaham is gonna take serious offense if someone tries to share Resham's attention.

it'll be cool to see a confused Kabul-ian trying to decipher Jodha's shuddh hindi. I think it's just in time that Jalal has learnt Jodha's zubaan!

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-27, 18:02

No no no shaalu dear, Jalal's thoughts and action are as consistent as the story is. You see,

'Itni badi gustakhi, itni chotti saza' : then back to pranks and romancing in Amer

'Be-izzatti ka badla ' : back to pranks and romancing in Agra

See, Jalal's character is very consistent in being inconsistent.

Jalal also loves be-izzatti from Rajvanshis and laps it up -be it Jodha, MR.Pandey or ManSingh. He reserves his 'Khamosh' and other stares only for Mughals. Very consistent.

He can see love, virtue and hunar in his Jodha Begum even when she insults and volleys lectures at him and pushes him as though he was Pran. Consistent again.

Jodha is also the most consistent myopic patient who can see the far off glories but not the fantastic man in fron of her.

Hamida led trio is also most consistent in their 'Om Jodhaya Namaha'

Ruqaiya is also consistent with her hooka

Maham with making the most boomerang plots ever.

Where is the inconsistency in the story?

If we see inconsistency or lack of co-ordination it is fault of our .... errrr..... Nazariya ... .no..no..no...drishtikon(when shahenshah has switched over, so should we)
we don't know to accept whatever crap is given to us
we search for logic where there can be none
we hope for a balanced and intelligent romance between a deep, far-sighted understanding emperor and his madam-know-all hoity toity begum

Last edited by sandhya on 2013-12-27, 18:29; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-27, 18:21

ShaliniRobinson

Inchi winchi tiny of love, enormous envy, great green jealousy, a lot hatred
This is what I stiff out from both of them

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-27, 18:36

sandhya wrote:No no no shaalu dear, Jalal's thoughts and action are as consistent as the story is. You see,

'Itni badi gustakhi, itni chotti saza' : then back to pranks and romancing in Amer

'Be-izzatti ka badla ' : back to pranks and romancing in Agra

See, Jalal's character is very consistent in being inconsistent.

Jalal also loves be-izzatti from Rajvanshis and laps it up -be it Jodha, MR.Pandey or ManSingh. He reserves his 'Khamosh' and other stares only for Mughals. Very consistent.

He can see love, virtue and hunar in his Jodha Begum even when she insults and volleys lectures at him and pushes him as though he was Pran. Consistent again.

Jodha is also the most consistent myopic patient who can see the far off glories but not the fantastic man in fron of her.

Hamida led trio is also most consistent in their 'Om Jodhaya Namaha'

Ruqaiya is also consistent with her hooka

Maham with making the most boomerang plots ever.

Where is the inconsistency in the story?

If we see inconsistency or lack of co-ordination it is fault of our .... errrr..... Nazariya ... .no..no..no...drishtikon(when shahenshah has switched over, so should we)
we don't know to accept whatever crap is given to us
we search for logic where there can be none
we hope for a balanced and intelligent romance between a deep, far-sighted understanding emperor and his madam-know-all hoity toity begum

arre naahi... hum kahaan logic searchiyaa rahe hain. hum to bas soch rahe hai ki Jalal ke action and thought ka connection-wa kaahe cut hui gawa hai!

bol kucch rahe hain .. soch kucch rahe hain... kar kucch aur rahe hain... !!

Last edited by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-27, 18:40; edited 1 time in total

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by ShaliniRobinson on 2013-12-27, 18:38

yagavarthini wrote:ShaliniRobinson

Inchi winchi tiny of love, enormous envy, great green jealousy, a lot hatred
This is what I stiff out from both of them

haan ji.. in sab ke chakkar main plot kahin kho gaya hai!!!   confused

ShaliniRobinson
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-27, 18:40

ShaliniRobinson wrote:
arre naahi... hum kahaan logic searchiyaa rahe hain. hum to bas soch rahe hai ki Jalal ke action and thought ka connection-wa kaahe cut hui gawa hai!
action, shabd  aur thought  ka connection-wa doondna hi logic ka search aur demand hai dosth ...no ...no.... sakhi

As tv serial viewers haemin woh fundamental right nahin hai

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-27, 22:59

Ore py are ammaji , logic gaya tel line ji, jalal kuch soch raha or kar kuch raha ji.. Kahe hume tadpaye jee, humra time kyon barbadh Kare Ji, shock laga ammaji when we saw javeda, the most consistent character jee .kaam abi huwa nahi hein, kuch pran abhi hum me Baki , Mori pyari Amma ji .(sing in the tune of bens letter )

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-27, 23:03

clarissasham wrote:Ore py are ammaji , logic gaya tel line ji, jalal kuch soch raha or kar kuch raha ji.. Kahe hume tadpaye jee, humra time kyon barbadh Kare Ji, shock laga ammaji when we saw javeda, the most consistent character jee .kaam abi huwa nahi hein, kuch pran abhi hum me Baki , Mori pyari Amma ji  .(sing in the tune of bens letter )

ROFL ROFL  awesum buddy!!!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-27, 23:43

clarissasham wrote:Ore py are ammaji , logic gaya tel line ji, jalal kuch soch raha or kar kuch raha ji.. Kahe hume tadpaye jee, humra time kyon barbadh Kare Ji, shock laga ammaji when we saw javeda, the most consistent character jee .kaam abi huwa nahi hein, kuch pran abhi hum me Baki , Mori pyari Amma ji  .(sing in the tune of bens letter )
clarissasham,
Classic  :lol!:  :lol!:  :lol!: 

Also, you have inspired me to write a secret(!!!! :P !!!!) message to jalal(which is unfortunately is the same as that which is expressed explicitly). Anyway write it in hindi and pick out the first letters. Thanx party4 

Ore pyare amma jee
Jalal ho rahe hain deewane jee
laakhon sapne hamare jee
lagtha hai tootne wala hai jee
amma jee hamne tho
kamaal samja tha jalal ko jee
lagtha hai unka bheja jee
thezheen hotha ja raha hai jee
zakham jo khaaye begum se
keel lag gaya dimaag pe jee
jisse siyasat bhool gaye jee
Evaz se unki haseen aathi haemin jee
Gaa rahi hai aapki beti bhaavri
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  :*lol*:  :*lol*:

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-28, 00:10

Neha and sandhya thanks. Sandhya ur poem is awesome. Bavri beti continuous jee....sun oh pyre ammaajee,pehle dha Sab much khushl Mangal jee, shehansha ne design kiya swim suit humre liye jeee, but lekin kewal Hume nahi, javeda ko bhi jee... Sheganshag ka haddi toota jee, gir gaya humre umeedon par pani jee, par bolo pyari amma jee, why new entry har dialogue par apna dhum hilatha jee, sun o pyari amnaji, prashn ka uthar dedo jee, even being in Kabul , why we bole Hindi jee

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-28, 01:31

Kyounki pyare amma jee
Always Hamida + 2, salima, rtp jee
Aur hamare deewane shahenshah bhee
Hamara jodha mahaan bolte hain jee
Sunkar viewers bore ho gaye jee
Koi naya bole jai jodha mahaan
Aa gaye devar kaabul se jee
Jodha ke gun gaane ke liye
Sab shuddh hindi bhi bolenge jee

No secret msg here. Only in the previous letter that says 'o jalal akal tez keejiyega!'

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-28, 13:47

Ha ha jee LSV tho LSV rahega jee

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-28, 13:52