Latest topics

QUBOOL HAI 8TH FEB 2013 WRITTEN UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QUBOOL HAI 8TH FEB 2013 WRITTEN UPDATE

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-11, 12:07

8th FEB QH WRITTEN UPDATE
TWO DETECTIVES AT WORK
ASAD’S HOUSE

The episode starts with a very agitated Zoya trying her best to convince Asad that the attacker was not from the Magalpur Panchayat as he was thinking but someone else. But Asad is having none of it and tells her not to interfere in this instance for he is very worried. He makes he walk out of the room and closes the door. Zoya is wondering why Asad is not listening to her?

Meanwhile, Dilshaad, who is resting in the room, happens to see the doll on a table. She has a flashback about finding the doll and the noises the doll was making. In her weak state she tries to reach out for the doll, but is unable to do so and Asad comes just it time. He tells her not to strain herself and to take rest.

Dilshaad asks Asad, whether he called his father to the hospital? Asad very uncomfortably replies with great difficulty, that when the doctors had lost all hope of her recovery, he had called him. He goes on to tell her that, he felt that she would have wanted it.

Dilshaad tries to explain to Asad that all these days he was right in his thinking of Rashid. But recently something came to light that there is more that what meets the eye. There must be some explanation as to why he behaved like that. Asad, will have none of it and asks Dilshaad, not to bother herself about Raashid. He asks her to take rest as advised and if she needs anything to call him.

He then is on the phone with the inspector who is dealing with the case. He is shocked to hear from the inspector that the killer cant be from the Mangalpur Panchayat as they originally thought. The inspector informs him that those people were already caught and Mariam’s father had called and threatened him from Mangalpur. The inspector says due to these reasons the people are not responsible. Asad then remembers that Zoya was trying to tell him something. He thinks maybe she knows something, which he is unaware of. He should have given more attention to whatever she was trying to tell him.

Next scene, Zoya and Asad are having a conversation. Zoya trying to tell him what he knows and is reconstructing the scene of the shooting. She informs Asad that the person cursed her in English. She narrates as to how Dilshaad fell after the shooting, with Mariam next to her. On his questioning she tells him that after the first shot, the attacker tried shooting again. And the gun was pointing to Dilshaad and not Mariam. The shooter did not know Mariam itself. On hearing this Asad is left wondering as to who wanted Dilshaad dead.

Zoya is feeling very guilty and tells Asad, she is very sorry, for she was very shocked when she found Dilshaad on the ground. She then recounts to him after that how she ran after the killer. She was unable to catch him but caught hold of his collar. The collar tore and he got away. She retraces her steps and goes into the garden to search for that piece of collar. Both of then are searching high and low. She finds the piece of the collar with half a logo. Asad is very disheartened to find only a piece of the collar. Zoya tells him at least they have something to work on and find out who was behind this attack.

AYAAN’S HOUSE

The scene shift to Ayaan’s house, where Ayaan’s Daadi is deep in though. She is recollecting how she overheard Razia was talking about a raaz, and she is wondering what the raaz could be. Ayaan, coming from behind, tries calling her. Daadi deep in thought does not hear him. He asks what is bothering her. She tells him something is happening in this house, and there is a Saazish, which is taking place. Ayaan tells her that Maami and Maamujaan can go to any lengths to keep us in this house. He tells his father should be strong to go against them. Daddi then tells him she is the mother and she knows that her son is not a coward. There is something, which is compelling him to take this decision. There is a clue which has evaded them. Its something which is dividing the house.

Meanwhile Razia is on the phone telling someone that the deal was to kill but she is still alive. She further informs that he should be in hiding till further orders.

Maaujaan tells Razia [the wicked witch] that she should be very careful. Things are not the same as before. If Asad comes to know they will be in deep trouble [Darpoke kahi hi]. Razia tells that she had no other choice because Dilsaad called Rashid after he went and met her. If she does find some clue they will be in deep trouble if the truth comes out. She goes on to say that she will go to any length to keep Rashid Miyya under her control.

She walks further down the hall and is recalling the scene where Asad came to tell Dilshaad was in hospital, breathing her last. Razia was rude and did not believe Asad. Then she is recalling the conversation and she realizes that Razia knew that Dilshad was shot. Asad never told what happened so how does she know that
Dilshaad was shot.

Next at the dinning table, she starts the topic of Dilshaad. She tells every criminal leaves a clue behind and does not realize it. Humeria asks her if she is talking about Dilshaad, and Daadi tells yes. By now Razia the witch is scared and her hands start trembling. Razia, tries to brush it of. But Daadi is very persistent.
She tells them that there was no robbery only a shooting so what was the motive behind the attack. This clicks something in Rashid’s brain and he looks up. Razia, becoming very uncomfortable asks her why she is talking about that house. Since it has nothing to do with them. Detective Daddi is not going to give up so easily. She is very persistent, enjoying Razia’s discomfiture. She asks Razia straight that when Asad came he just told that Dilshaad was in hospital. How did she know Dishaad was shot, when no one knew this information? How come she knew about it? This left Razia feeling very uncomfortable, under the eyes of Rashid, and everyone else on the table.

ASAD’S HOUSE

The door bell rings, Zoya opens the door. She looks around but finds no one but a bunch of flowers and an invitation card. The card is marked Asad and Zoya with no sender name. When she opens the card it is an Invitation card to go to the Valentine Day ball, surprising Zoya.

PRECAP: Zoya and Asad are searching for the logo on the piece on collar on the net.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: QUBOOL HAI 8TH FEB 2013 WRITTEN UPDATE

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-11, 12:23

Wow, that was one detailed update Anu,you have not left out any single piece of the frame and have explained it so beautifully. cheers

Million thanks for doing this at such a short notice dear.
Hugssss long hug

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-11, 12:31

Pallu,

Thanks a lot for appreciating my writing. I am glad you liked it. In the precap Zoya and Asad where looking up for the logo. I hope the trail leads to Razia the witch.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-02-11, 12:37

Hello Anu .. loved your update .. kabhie kabhie 2612 mein bhi darshan dey dijiyey devi ji .. ... ..
Thumbsup
:) Bye hug1

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-11, 12:42

Manu,

Thank you very much for liking my post. Yes I surely will come to 2612 everyday. Dont worry.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-02-11, 12:46

anurao66 wrote:Manu,

Thank you very much for liking my post. Yes I surely will come to 2612 everyday. Dont worry.

Kiss long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-02-11, 16:04

Anu, me feel, it is a little too early to reach Razia...she wont be caught too soon.....also i want her expose to be another dhamaka

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-11, 16:27

Pallu, truly said and it should be a big Dhamaka. Maybe they will find the killer and he slips off. This Razia and the Darpoke Maanu need to be taught a lesson.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by lalsunvid on 2013-02-12, 09:10

A very detailed update Anu. I couldn't come online yesterday. The story progress is really good without any unrealistic eye locks or fall and catches.

lalsunvid
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine99 on 2013-02-12, 10:06

Anu fantastic cheers I donot watch it but u had me captivated and tempted to give it a go. :)

sunshine99
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 18:04

lalsunvid wrote:A very detailed update Anu. I couldn't come online yesterday. The story progress is really good without any unrealistic eye locks or fall and catches.

Vidhya, Yes the episodes are becoming interesting without any stupid accidental falls etc.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anurao66 on 2013-02-12, 18:07

sunshine99 wrote:Anu fantastic cheers I donot watch it but u had me captivated and tempted to give it a go. :)

Koel, It is indeed becoming a griping story. So you can have a look at it, its really good now.

anurao66
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:31

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum