Latest topics

Why every new character is a big let down ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why every new character is a big let down ?

Post by neha on 2013-12-28, 02:21

Guys, I have nothing to do in my christmas holidays so watching the old episodes!  Rolling Eyes ..and guess what I have noticed? Every new character to the show has always been a big let down. MP, Tansen, Benazir and now this Mirza Hakim...they talk, walk and act like a robot with no grace, no depth of character and no expressions! Benazir is quite better than other three but still her 'husn ka jaado' is clearly the biggest flop show ever!
     These actors clearly could not impress the viewers!..so is it the script or they themselves have failed in making an impression in front of actors like Rajat and others who are with the show since starting.  bounce . If this trend continues in future also then I am afraid we have to add the much awaited entries like Birbal and Abul Fazl in the same list  affraid . God save this show then!!  Sleep .

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Why every new character is a big let down ?

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-28, 06:05

I think the expectations are 2 high due to the popularity of the show, Rajat's acting and at least some of the more popular tracks. Besides Jodha begum seems to have improved on her dialogue delivery and Rajat has a sizzling chemistry with her. The new entry Mirza Hakim is a baccha and rightfully so. In reality he was a lot younger than Akbar and if Jalal is about 22, he looks about 17 or 18. Let's give him some time. He barely had a couple of lines to deliver. Let's wait and see. He has mentioned that he wants to fly kites with Jalal and Jalal wants to go hunting with him per their brief conversation. I am sure it will be all fun ..their hunting expedition may be a sort of family picnic I hope.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-29, 10:37

Manasvi

Family picnic going to be JEALOUSY picnic of jallu OR will our Mirza Hakim going to be cupid along with our Rahim

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:55

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum