Latest topics

Spoiler- Astha will leave

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler- Astha will leave

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-28, 11:50

Astha is leaving the agnihotari house on Niranjan's b-day

she is wearing a lovely dark green sari

shlok is all in black

avi n shrenu gave an interview saying that aastha's patience has run out and she doesn't need to do this drama anymore cos her dad is arrested

shrenu said aastha will reveal the truth of their marriage to the whole house

credits- IF

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler- Astha will leave

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-12-28, 12:27

Is it really Dawn or it will be a temporary stay out from Agnihotri House
A Question Arises, who will do the find out job of that it was Abhay's phone call which finally puts Ashtha's Father in Jail,?  will it be the SP Bahu coming to the fore or it will be SA ?

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-28, 12:51

Go Aastha.. I hope its a proper and dignified break.. Shlok and the Agnihotris really need a reality check

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-28, 18:01

sameersaagar wrote:Is it really Dawn or it will be a temporary stay out from Agnihotri House
A Question Arises, who will do the find out job of that it was Abhay's phone call which finally puts Ashtha's Father in Jail,?  will it be the SP Bahu coming to the fore or it will be SA ?

I wish Slok 2 find it....but probably nthng will happen 4 drama sake

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-28, 18:02

slmu wrote:Go Aastha.. I hope its a proper and dignified break.. Shlok and the Agnihotris really need a reality check

Now Astha s free....she suffered everythng 4 her dad...now he s n jail...so no point n staying with Slok anymore

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-28, 18:09

This was yesterdays SBB I think, dil ko thora sakoon mil gaya after watchin it...Because I had read a few articles which said that she0and shlok would forgive and b in love and that they would decide to change the families view regarding females...So she coming back is a given but nice to know she tells the family the whole truth and leaves...i hope she makes him work for it at least.

By the way has the actor playing niranjan changed??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-28, 19:02

[quote="sarra0"]This was yesterdays SBB I think, dil ko thora sakoon mil gaya after watchin it...Because I had read a few articles which said that she0and shlok would forgive and b in love and that they would decide to change the families view regarding females...So she coming back is a given but nice to know she tells the family the whole truth and leaves...i hope she makes him work for it at least.

By the way has the actor playing niranjan changed??[/quote]

@nope...till yesterday it was Manish...

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-28, 19:16

What a wonderful beginning to the new year ... Go Aastha go !! ....
Thanks for sharing Anu

adding here some more spoiler News ..
Aastha & Shlok To Patch Up In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

According to our sources Shlok will perform/do that Puja ,and meanwhile  Shlok will once again develop true love for Astha. Source further adds that very soon shlok and Aastha will forgot their revenge and will patch-up and After this, both Shlok and Astha will join hands to change their family rules.
So it will be interesting to watch the developing story of  Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir in coming days….
credits telly news 

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-28, 20:13; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-28, 19:45

[quote="anusha.cochin"]
sarra0 wrote:This was yesterdays SBB I think, dil ko thora sakoon mil gaya after watchin it...Because I had read a few articles which said that she0and shlok would forgive and b in love and that they would decide to change the families view regarding females...So she coming back is a given but nice to know she tells the family the whole truth and leaves...i hope she makes him work for it at least.

thanks Anu, the niranjan in yesterdays segment looked different..Either it was a body double, or I was just mistaken...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-28, 19:48

sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:This was yesterdays SBB I think, dil ko thora sakoon mil gaya after watchin it...Because I had read a few articles which said that she0and shlok would forgive and b in love and that they would decide to change the families view regarding females...So she coming back is a given but nice to know she tells the family the whole truth and leaves...i hope she makes him work for it at least.

thanks Anu, the niranjan in yesterdays segment looked different..Either it was a body double, or I was just mistaken...

It seems true...he is replaced I thnk...saw a different person n segment... Shocked 

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-28, 19:54

anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

It seems true...he is replaced I thnk...saw a different person n segment... Shocked 

Oh no.. he was terrific as Niranjan

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-28, 22:20

slmu wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
anusha.cochin wrote:

Oh no.. he was terrific as Niranjan

If they changed NA its a very bad decision...cnat imagine any1 elseas NA

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-29, 12:07

--sumana13-- wrote:What a wonderful beginning to the new year ... Go Aastha go !! ....
Thanks for sharing Anu

adding here some more spoiler News ..
Aastha & Shlok To Patch Up In Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir

According to our sources Shlok will perform/do that Puja ,and meanwhile  Shlok will once again develop true love for Astha. Source further adds that very soon shlok and Aastha will forgot their revenge and will patch-up and After this, both Shlok and Astha will join hands to change their family rules.
So it will be interesting to watch the developing story of  Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon-Ek Baar Phir in coming days….
credits telly news 

What on earth? Patch up so easily  No .. I can't bear it  Bang  Bang  Bang

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-29, 17:38

"Work in progress... Hope a lot of questions r answered seeing niranjan here!!!" - Waseem Sabir on twitter.

Follow
Waseem sabir@imwaseemsabir

Work in progress... Hope a lot of questions r answered seeing niranjan here!!! pic.twitter.com/iaV46HPmh3

so Manish is still in the show

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-29, 19:10

anusha.cochin wrote:"Work in progress... Hope a lot of questions r answered seeing niranjan here!!!" - Waseem Sabir on twitter.

Follow
Waseem sabir@imwaseemsabir

Work in progress... Hope a lot of questions r answered seeing niranjan here!!! pic.twitter.com/iaV46HPmh3

so Manish is still in the show

Its great, but whats with showing him as gone then there again?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sameersaagar on 2013-12-29, 20:57

Maybe Manish is going for a Holiday, he will be badly needing one after playing a day-in day-out predator who is always on the hunt to find something astray done by his wife Anjali  Twisted Evil

sameersaagar
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Ek bar phir is rocking!!

Post by gees. on 2013-12-30, 02:43

Am luvg the show...it reminds me of pratigya.....i was never a fan of Avinash but this serial has got me hooked to him as a die hard fan...simply loving it so far.

gees.

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-30, 12:16

sameersaagar wrote:Maybe Manish is going for a Holiday, he will be badly needing one after playing a day-in day-out predator who is always on the hunt to find something astray done by his wife Anjali  Twisted Evil

:*lol*:

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 05:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum