Latest topics

Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by slmu on 2013-12-28, 13:04

It was love at first sight for Ishita when she saw Ruhi. From then on, she has done whatever she can to bring a smile on the face of this gorgeous little girl. She looks after Muthu the dog for Ruhi, teaches Ruhi how to eat dinner at a fancy function, and before Raman shows up even looks him up on the internet for Ruhi giving Amma a completely wrong idea.



But did Ishita go overboard when she took Ruhi to the hospital? Should she have taken a couple of minutes to rouse someone in that house full of people. Granted she would have been unable to wake Raman and perhaps his parents. But there were his siblings there too. Just yelling out that she is taking Ruhi to the hospital and to come fast would have done the trick. 

Her actions brought her parents a whole lot of grief. They were insulted by the Bhallas and ill treated by the police. 

Was Prateek right when he said that Ishita's fascination with Ruhi is unhealthy? Or is it simply her motherly feelings coming to the forefront making it impossible for her to hold back?

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-28, 13:20

Unhealthy? Yes
But understandable too
Tell me... when a man and a woman falls in love, aren't they preoccupied with each other to the exclusion of everything else?
It was an unexplained and unfathomable bond between Ishita and Ruhi too. Fated and blessed. To be sure, Ishita was prompted by her deepest wish... an unendurable yearning. But the bond is not to be despised all the same.
So when Ishita saw Ruhi suffering, her priority was to find ease for the little girl who had so quickly become the apple of her eye.
Yes, ideally she sh'd have woken up the family... but it was an emergency and there was no time to be lost... and Ishita is in the medical field too.
But she did try to wake up Raman
She did call their residence from the hospital
But Dimple chose to hide this fact to save her own skin... and Simmi too conveniently hid this fact

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by slmu on 2013-12-28, 13:40

sonshine487 wrote:Unhealthy? Yes
But understandable too
Tell me... when a man and a woman falls in love, aren't they preoccupied with each other to the exclusion of everything else?
It was an unexplained and unfathomable bond between Ishita and Ruhi too. Fated and blessed.  To be sure, Ishita was prompted by her deepest wish... an unendurable yearning. But the bond is not to be despised all the same.
So when Ishita saw Ruhi suffering, her priority was to find ease for the little girl who had so quickly become the apple of her eye.
Yes, ideally she sh'd have woken up the family... but it was an emergency and there was no time to be lost... and Ishita is in the medical field too.
But she did try to wake up Raman
She did call their residence from the hospital
But Dimple chose to hide this fact to save her own skin... and Simmi too conveniently hid this fact

Leaving Dimple and Simmi aside and their despicable motives aside, Ishita's actions hurt her parents deeply. Yes her motives are understandable, but hindsight is a wonderful thing and perhaps a couple of minutes to wake someone up would have been better.

It is definitely love to the exclusion of everyone else I agree.. wonder what will happen when she begins to care for Raman too

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-28, 17:32

Love the pic Shanti.. I feel it was an emergency and Ishita did what she could..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by slmu on 2013-12-28, 19:29

Maria J wrote:Love the pic Shanti.. I feel it was an emergency and Ishita did what she could..

Very simply put :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by sonshine487 on 2013-12-28, 19:39

To tell u the truth, Shanthi... I agree wholeheartedly with you
I could have whacked her on the head for taking the Kid away like that...
However, I am not childless... never been hurt and rejected like Ishita has been... so I will not understand her pain... at least, not wholly
But she did try to let the Bhallas know... it was bad luck that her phone died, and she couldn't get the number too, so that she could call from a landline... and Dimple was an idiot
Everything conspired against her!

sonshine487
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by slmu on 2013-12-28, 19:57

sonshine487 wrote:To tell u the truth, Shanthi... I agree wholeheartedly with you
I could have whacked her on the head for taking the Kid away like that...
However, I am not childless... never been hurt and rejected like Ishita has been... so I will not understand her pain... at least, not wholly
But she did try to let the Bhallas know... it was bad luck that her phone died, and she couldn't get the number too, so that she could call from a landline... and Dimple was an idiot
Everything conspired against her!

True.. it is hard for us to understand the depth of her feeling.. but common sense did desert her and like you say everything conspired against her

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by Shesherkobita on 2013-12-28, 20:39

Why couldn't she just call someone using hospital phone to let them know where she is... I missed some episodes... But I'm enjoying this show... I like the guy who plays Raman...there is a lot of anger ( which will turn to hidden passion) in his eyes... Shades of ASR.  bounce 

Shesherkobita
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 6421
Join date : 2013-02-13
Location : Pennsylvania, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by slmu on 2013-12-29, 12:05

Shesherkobita wrote:Why couldn't she just call someone using hospital phone to let them know where she is... I missed some episodes... But I'm enjoying this show... I like the guy who plays Raman...there is a lot of anger ( which will turn to hidden passion) in his eyes... Shades of ASR.  bounce 

I guess she totally lost all common sense in her desire to make everything ok for Ruhi. I like the way he is playing Raman too :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by Sjojava on 2013-12-31, 07:32

I found an interesting review of the book. Looks like Ishita is being rendered faithfully to the book. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sjojava
Beginner
Beginner

Posts : 21
Join date : 2013-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by slmu on 2013-12-31, 11:46

Sjojava wrote:I found an interesting review of the book. Looks like Ishita is being rendered faithfully to the book. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very interesting review.. Ishita becomes a neurotic mess does she? She is already clingy to Ruhi, no doubt she will go to extremes now.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-31, 12:28

Sjojava wrote:I found an interesting review of the book. Looks like Ishita is being rendered faithfully to the book. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks for sharing

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi

Post by Sponsored content Today at 20:11


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum