Latest topics

New SBB UK segment: Astha leaves agnihotri mansion WU

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New SBB UK segment: Astha leaves agnihotri mansion WU

Post by sweety1985 on 2013-12-28, 19:28

WU is astha tells what happened on suhag raat betn her and shlok s out in open ..so avinash added not just suhag raat incident but everything that happen before marriage that everything shlok did was to take revenge on astha is out now...so astha will leave...they showed cake cutting by Niranjan and then astha going and taking his blessings while he s seated on sofa alone and then she leaves mansion...Vinayak and varad r watching her as she leaves and shlok is there too,,,avinash beard and mousch was thicker than usual,.he just looked serious...no emotion or reaction while astha was leaving...

sweety1985
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: New SBB UK segment: Astha leaves agnihotri mansion WU

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-28, 19:40

Thanks for sharing Sweety .... And a bigger thanks for the. WU ..... Is it possible to share the video link my dear friend .... Dying to watch the auspicious occasion of Aastha leaving Agnihotries finally
 Party1  Dance
OK girls ....I finally found the link ... 

SBB IPK EBP Segt 27Dec13 "Aastha leaves Anjali nivas"

Written Update  ...

The segment begins with the voice over saying Aastha has done something very good .. But why did she take such a long time .. She should have done this long back .... There is a limit to how much torture /abuse one can tolerate ....

SBB then takes us to the sets of IPK EBP  where the scene of NA's  birthday is being shot ...
Aastha is wearing a deep green net saree with deeper green almost black blouse ...

The BG. Song plays ..."Chhann sey jo toota koi sapna .. Dill soona soona lagey ...."

Anjali is looking intently at aastha as aastha is probably narrating her entire story ... NA (new but ugly face or body double I dunno )is standing facing his back towards Aastha .. His face is expressionless.... indecipherable .. Shlok is looking at aastha very seriously with out an inch of remorse ...he appears very angry ....

Kavya Varad Sojal chacha ji are all staring at Aastha in surprise ...

VO says that bada jhatkaa lagaa to the agnohotries as they hear about Aastha's actuation ...about the blackmailed marriage and fake display of affection from Shlok ....

Aastha got a big jolt as her father for whom she was doing all this gets imprisoned 

Aastha tells anjali that she is unable to tolerate any more fake /lies/blackmailing from Shlok. ..she is very upset and angry .... Little kavya tells Aastha something innocently .. The innocent words if the little girl make. Aastha lose control and she starts weeping as she replies the girl ..

Aastha then turns and leaves the room ...
Aastha and shlok speak to the viewers .. Aastha says angihotri family and Aastha are always clashing .. Nothing can remain tension free between them ...

Aastha laughs as she says she has said a lot to the Agnihotri family today ... Shlok smiles as aastha says she has disclosed before her entire family the secret of their suhaag raat
Shlok adds that not oble SR secret but also the secrets before and after the marriage .. Every secret is revealed by Aastha
VO says that Aastha has revealed the entire truth of her marriage before the entire family on the occassion of shlok 's baba's birthday ..
There is a scene of NA cutting the birthday cake along with anjali .. Shlok is looking on anjali then feeds NA one tiny piece of cake ...

Aastha and shlok continue their offscreen segt ... Aastha says thet she will now go back to maika ..

Shlok jokes ... That now She will do naarebaazi .. Aaj ki naari ...abla nahi .. Shlok agnihotri hai hai ...thsi is what will happen what else ... Shlok and . Aastha laugh ....on hearing this ...and sipping from a mug ..
Shlok tells aastha to leave the house jokingly ....

Shlok, Varad, Anjali and chacha ji watch silently as Aastha goes to baba touches his feet before she leaves the house ..

VO says ....Shlok is not moved of affected at all .. He still stands with the same angry expression on his face
He had sot changed one bit .. But what will Aastha do after leaving theis house will be interesting to watch ...

Am trying to locate the VU  on U tube as DM videos do not work for me ..

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-29, 01:09; edited 11 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-28, 19:46

Thanks, was this segment not shown in india?

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-28, 20:20

OK am updating in the above post ... girls I finally found the link ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by anusha.cochin on 2013-12-28, 22:15

Actor playing Niranjan changed?

anusha.cochin
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-28, 22:51

anusha.cochin wrote:Actor playing Niranjan changed?

Since this has been shot by SBB camera we can not comment here Anu .... this guy is deffo not the same faced we see every day on the show !!.... it might be his body double my dear  scratch  scratch ....he may be on leave  scratch  scratch but you never know !!.... but there is nothing in the buzz around here ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-28, 23:19

sarra0 wrote:Thanks, was this segment not shown in india?

I have no idea Sarra as I was watching SBS ... both SBS and SBB air simultaneously .. and there was nothing on SBS for sure ..
I guess it must have been aired yaar ..  scratch  scratch

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-29, 02:38

Thanks manu. So now what's shlok going to do to get her baba's bahu back?!

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-29, 06:06

freakydoll wrote:Thanks manu. So now what's shlok going to do to get her baba's bahu back?!

Hope he will win her heart beck this time ....
The spoilers say shlok developed a feeling forAastha during the HM and that will grow and he will actually fall for her very badly this time and we shall get to watch Shlok wooing Aastha .....
 Starry Love 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-29, 15:31

I want her to take control of her life. Get a job, meet a nice gentleman and let shlok burn in jealousy and regret

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-29, 16:06

freakydoll wrote:I want her to take control of her life. Get a job, meet a nice gentleman and let shlok burn in jealousy and regret
Rughtly said Shyla .. That abusive man does not deserve a nice girls like Aastha ... He deserves one who will twirl him around her little finger as if he was nothing ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 10:29

anusha.cochin wrote:Actor playing Niranjan changed?

I think this was his body double yaar...I read in your other spoiler that NA is going on leave ....so may be thats why ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 06:20

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum