Latest topics

an ashlok ss love story 1990 by pt311288

View previous topic View next topic Go down

an ashlok ss love story 1990 by pt311288

Post by pt311288 on 2013-12-29, 09:34

this is not my concept i read one story on similar concept somwhere loved it because of its depiction so thought to depict the same in my words for Ashlok lovers ...
sorry guyz for any sort oof spelling or grammar mistake

Today we are blessed with Lodz of social networking sites communicating sites and our very own priceless part of life our personal cell phone. Now worlds seems to be so small we can reach any one at any time ...

Love story 1990

It was the time when people had very few medium for communication, face book ,Skype mobile phone were kind of alien words for the people the only medium of communication readily availed those days were telegrams and post cards...

Shlok's POV-

I became of pen pal of Astha though that we were so different in our respective life but there was something that bonded us each passing day our relationship groomed, it started with a mere thanking letter of her for me.

I still remember that day I was to pay a visit to my cousin's home and I left for the station... . I took my seat but to my utter surprise found a document folder on the same birth with a name tag of Astha kirloskar on it I enquired from the nearby surrounding for the same but none was there. I wondered what to do with that, thought to give it to train security staff but something inside my mind just hindered me for that for a moment I thought this is document folder of someone, most important belonging of her. I should not take that risk with this I thought to take that folder with me and to return her this in hand or by some reliable medium a content smile appeared on my face as if I am relived for some pressure...

Very next day I couriered all her document with a letter attached to that about me finding her stuff and giving it back to her initially I thought not to put sender address at the back but then with a thought that if it not get delivered to the required person it can get lost so I dispatched the courier with my address on the back I didn't know that helpful deed of mine will turn out to be the most beautiful deed of mine...

It started from that day itself after 10 days I got a letter from Astha I guess it was a acknowledgement though, but I liked the way she wrote those thank giving words to me. I replied her on the same day and from that day our friendship started grooming each day and turned into a beautiful pen love story. Though I hadn't seen her for my eyes but I was having a clear picture of her in my eyes she once sent me her snap she was looking ethereal in that picture I instantly fell for a new her again...

Astha;s POV-

I wonder what is it? that is really so enticing in him whether it's his wittiness, his helpfulness or his honesty that I fell for him... my Shlok Agnihotri. I am so lucky girl I didn't know the blunder I did by forgetting my document folders on my train birth will prove to be a desert for me instead of being a sour soup. I was so depressed when I came to know about my missing document folders I cried for whole 7 days tried every possible way to find a clue but didn't get any ...

Suddenly one fine day I received a courier for me from some Shlok Agnihotri I was equally surprised and with a hope of finding my missing stuff I opened that package in a second . God was on my side it was my lost stuff I felt happy I felt relived and was oozing with lot of thank full words for the unknown Shlok and now my very own Shlok...

Time passes so fast it's almost 6 month from that day. I just have a single snap of his but can recognize his face in million of faces we both have decided to meet each other after 6 month when he will join his firm after completion of his graduation as he is already selected in some good MNC , most probably he will be getting joining in pune and I will be taking admission in MBA course in pune. I am waiting for that when I will meet him at last

Concluded story----

Almost 5 month passed they both were counting each passing day as year long time Astha did well in her exams she was sure to get the college she want moreover Shlok finally got his confirm joining in Pune city, they informed each other and started preparing . One week was left when he got a letter from Astha about her shifting to Pune city she told him about her college and hostel address and asked him to let her know when he will be coming .

He replied her back on the same day stating that he will leave from here after 5 days he will be there on Sunday so they can meet there. Though he wanted to give her surprise so instead of moving after five days he left 2 days prior to that as he calculated that she will be getting his letter on the day he will reach there(pune) and it will be like a treat to her .Though Astha always told him that she want to be the first person he meets in pune she wanted to receive him but he wanted to startle her with his sudden arrival prior to the fixed time...

Finally he left from banglore to Pune ...

On Friday morning as he stepped down from his train he saw a cute beautiful young girl smiling at him looking at him and he recognized her instantly that was Astha his Astha ... She looked at him with tears in her eyes and said " look I am the first person you meet here in pune, at last I met u my love"

Shlok - was equally surprised he didn't know what to say he looked into her eyes those were the most beautiful pairs of eyes he had ever seen ... her beautiful brown eyes were filled with love for him , he stood there like a statue and didn't moved even a bit finally said but how do you know that I will come today I wanted to give you surprise but u gave me instead any ways can I say something with this he sat on his knees in front of her and said-

"When I saw ur snap I fell in love with u again now I am seeing u in person and I fell for u again just want to tell u that I love you from the core of my heart you are like a ray of hope in my life please never ever leave me just stay beside me though all the phases of my life"

Astha looked at him and said ". You are most precious gift that god has given me I love you and will always love u like this I will always be there at your side. you know I took permission from god to meet you."

Shlok looked at her he searched for something inside his pocket and took out a ring he looked up and found no one around him , he thought as if he just came out of trance no one was there he was sitting in mid of railway station people moving around him...

He was not able to convince himself whether it was his dream or she was really here he kept on pondering this thought got up from there took an taxi and left from there to Astha's hostel as he reached there he went to the hostel attendant to see Astha...

After some time a lady came there with a gloomy face she looked at him and told him the most un expected thing that he never wanted to hear in his life " Astha met an terrible accident last night and she died at the place of accident "......

pt311288
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Re: an ashlok ss love story 1990 by pt311288

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-29, 14:53

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: an ashlok ss love story 1990 by pt311288

Post by pt311288 on 2013-12-29, 21:58