Latest topics

Tiger Episode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tiger Episode

Post by shreya26 on 2013-12-29, 13:48

I came across this post on IF... Credit to "akdha-fan".

So since my winter break is going on, I was watching old episodes of JA.
I came across the Tiger one of 7th October, 2013 (Episode 80) and saw that during the scene where Jodha is cleaning Jalal's wounds in the rain right after the scene when he was attacked, the first line she says is "Humein kshama kar dijiye Shahenshah..."
So I just wanted to point out that she DID apologize for removing the gun powder from the gun...

So I guess this clarifies things...

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tiger Episode

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-29, 14:11

What a way to say sorry. Evil or Very Mad 

But if you observe carefully there was no guilt in her eyes and she continued to lecture on the anuchith ness of hunting nirdosh pashu pakshi

Compare it with jalal's apology in the DEK to  jodha's brothers after Ruqaiya's mc which was truly heart felt and made bhagwan das go so awed that he declared 'Shahenshah ki jai ho'

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-12-29, 14:35

sandhya wrote:What a way to say sorry. Evil or Very Mad 

But if you observe carefully there was no guilt in her eyes and she continued to lecture on the anuchith ness of hunting nirdosh pashu pakshi

Compare it with jalal's apology in the DEK to  jodha's brothers after Ruqaiya's mc which was truly heart felt and made bhagwan das go so awed that he declared 'Shahenshah ki jai ho'
yes... even i just went to watch the episode and found out that she continues in the same breath to say that she thought he would kill nirdosh pashu, etc...
thats y, the apology doesnt get the required effect...

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:52

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum