Latest topics

new promo!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

new promo!!!

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-29, 18:53

Ben and that soldier gets close in a tent..she kisses/bites him ...and then throws him down saying that i am vishkanya..who ever gets closes to me..dies the very next moment...that solider falls down and dies..jodha sees this and says hey bhagwan shehenshah ki jaan katre main hain...

Credit:IF

Last edited by Arpitha on 2013-12-29, 19:10; edited 1 time in total

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Re: new promo!!!

Post by Akdha's on 2013-12-29, 19:08

Thanks for sharing....

Akdha's
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-29, 19:16

Akdha's wrote:Thanks for sharing....
U r welcm dea :-)

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-29, 19:58

Can I give suggestion?
how about this situation?
jo going reveal the truth but how the hell?
jallu isn't going to believe jo accusation against Ben(thinking she's jealous - although that's the one of the point)
is she going to put herself in the situation(danger)?
Will she be the saviour of jallu? BUT will jallu able to thank her OR she end up in death bed in the process of saving jallu

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-29, 20:05

Thanks for sharing Arpita ...
But can some one tell me the scientific basis of a vishkanya ?? Is it something like being infected with AIDS like now a days ?? That a bite would kill another person ?? Aids infected bites can eventually cause infection and kill ...
I am just wondering the medical explanation of Vishkanya
 scratch  scratch

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-29, 20:12; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-29, 20:08

Arpitha wrote:
Akdha's wrote:Thanks for sharing....
U r welcm dea :-)

Nice to meet a new friend  .. You are welcome to Dhwani  Akdha's flower

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-29, 20:10

yagavarthini wrote:Can I give suggestion?
how about this situation?
jo going reveal the truth but how the hell?
jallu isn't going to believe jo accusation against Ben(thinking she's jealous - although that's the one of the point)
is she going to put herself in the situation(danger)?
Will she be the saviour of jallu? BUT will jallu able to thank her OR she end up in ?death bed in the process of saving jallu
Ys. if jo tells j aabt ben. .he wil say her she is jealous (jalan ki mallika) ;-) and making up the story but he may secretly try to find out the truth?? Jo ends up in danger will b an INTRESTING track...am soo excited

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-29, 20:40

--sumana13-- wrote:Thanks for sharing Arpita ...
But can some one tell me the scientific basis of a vishkanya ?? Is it something like being infected with AIDS like now a days ?? That a bite would kill another person ?? Aids infected bites can eventually cause infection and kill ...
 scratch  scratch
Manu, I guess there is no scientific basis for the VishKanya concept. It was an ancient practice of using young girls as poison maiden mostly to kill Kings. Roman, Indian mythology mentions this poisonous assassins. Even it was said that Alexander The Great was poisoned(this poison resulted in fever) by a VishKanya gifted to him by King Porus. These VishKanyas were young girls whose 'kundali' showed widowhood. These girls were made immune to poison till they reach puberty and anyone involved in sexual intercourse with these girls died immediately due to poison, but as a after effect you can say these girls also could not survive. Even today in some parts of India (mostly rural) young girls whose horoscope shows VishKanya yog (This is true! Just like Mangalik, people do believe in VishKanya yog  affraid ) are banished from getting married as they would lead to the desturction of their husbands household(I know it is disgusting!!). But today VishKanyas do not exist!!! and it is a mythology only.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-29, 20:45

Arpitha

Jallu making a move(finding the truth), that means someone should be hinting that jo is good(like ruks & salima did when miscarriage & false pregnancy)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-29, 21:05

neha wrote:
 scratch  scratch
Manu, I guess there is no scientific basis for the VishKanya concept. It was an ancient practice of using young girls as poison maiden mostly to kill Kings. Roman, Indian mythology mentions this poisonous assassins. Even it was said that Alexander The Great was poisoned(this poison resulted in fever) by a VishKanya gifted to him by King Porus. These VishKanyas were young girls whose 'kundali' showed widowhood. These girls were made immune to poison till they reach puberty and anyone involved in sexual intercourse with these girls died immediately due to poison, but as a after effect you can say these girls also could not survive. Even today in some parts of India (mostly rural) young girls whose horoscope shows VishKanya yog (This is true! Just like Mangalik, people do believe in VishKanya yog  affraid ) are banished from getting married as they would lead to the desturction of their husbands household(I know it is disgusting!!). But today VishKanyas do not exist!!! and it is a mythology only.
Thanks for explaining ..
@ blue .. you know even Aids affected persons exibit identical symptoms

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-29, 21:05

neha wrote:
 scratch  scratch
Thanks for explaining ..Neha ..

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-29, 21:32

Manu,

The Vish kanya  were young women reportedly used as assassins, often against powerful enemies, during the Mauryan Empire (321–185 BCE). Their blood was purportedly poisonous to other humans, and was mentioned in Arthashasthra by Chanakya, an adviser and a prime minister to the first Maurya Emperor Chandragupta Maurya.

Believed to be started by Chanakya, Vish Kanya were used by kings to destroy enemies. The myth states that girls were made poisonous by exposing them to low-intensity poison from a very young age, a practice referred to as Mithridatism. Although many of them would die, those that did not developed an immunity and their body fluids would be "poisoned", and poisonous; sexual contact would thus be lethal to other humans.

Vishkanyas are known for their exotic beauty and guile and affinity for poisons of all kinds. A vishkanya's flesh is made up of fine scales that from a distance of even a few feet look just like particularly smooth skin.

Although legends abound that the merest touch from a vishkanya can slay a mortal, these tales are patently false. Vishkanyas are skilled in using their own spittle or even their blood to envenom their weapons, and those who fight them should be wary of exposure to the vishkanya's poison.

But it is all only myth. So no science behind it. May be Chanakya was smart enough or knowledgeable enough to identify girls with AIDS and used them against enemies and called them poisonous girls-vishkanyas. Eventually lot of imaginary details were added to the concept to make it interesting and fantastic.

The gall of the CVs to bring these vishkanyas 16-18 centuries later into the Mughal period that too as snake girls spitting green venom!!!!!!. Seems like  Jodha Mahaan is going to save Jalal and increase the diameter of her halo. Eeeeeks!!!!

Last edited by sandhya on 2013-12-29, 21:40; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-29, 21:39

All I can say mar Dala
ThNks neha and sandhya
I tjink mahan Jo will save kurkure king and will fall illll.
Fall I'll but how, may Ben will bight her.
But if king needs to go to Ben, she should give him madira coz he don't want to spent night with her na.
Whayvrr it is we are on for a roll. Just enjoy
What if Ben bites and poison says or period of being poisonous has expired. Better try next time. He he

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-29, 22:00

--sumana13-- wrote:
neha wrote:
 scratch  scratch
Thanks for explaining ..Neha ..

Yes..this VishKanya concept is very much similar to HIV but it was believed the victims of VishKanya would die immediately and then it would kill the VishKanya also! While HIV kills the affected person much slowly! so can't say if this concept was similar to HIV but it is quite possible!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Innisai on 2013-12-29, 22:01

Oh geez, if Jo gets bitten and goes unconscious, and once again Jalal is advised to keep her warm in the night, we are all in for another "moorchith hone ka anuchith laabh" lecture :)

Innisai

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-29, 22:05

Innisai wrote:Oh geez, if Jo gets bitten and goes unconscious, and once again Jalal is advised to keep her warm in the night, we are all in for another "moorchith hone ka anuchith laabh" lecture :)

ROFL  What an imagination!! but AFAIK VishKanya effect is seen only after the sexual intercourse with them! now I wonder how they are gonna show Jodha as victim of Benzie  :*lol*:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-29, 23:27

Ha ha .
That's what I was wondering how Jo will u know. .

What if Ben bites her in fit of anger

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 09:19

clarissasham wrote:Ha ha .
That's what I was wondering how Jo will u know.    .

ROFL  Ben biting Jo....hahaha

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 09:20

neha wrote:
Innisai wrote:Oh geez, if Jo gets bitten and goes unconscious, and once again Jalal is advised to keep her warm in the night, we are all in for another "moorchith hone ka anuchith laabh" lecture :)

ROFL  What an imagination!! but AFAIK VishKanya effect is seen only after the sexual intercourse with them! now I wonder how they are gonna show Jodha as victim of Benzie  :*lol*:
 Dance  :*lol*:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-30, 10:53

Arpitha wrote:
neha wrote:
Innisai wrote:Oh geez,ng's bitten and goes unconscious, and once again Jalal is advised to keep her warm in the night, we are all in for another "moorchith hone ka anuchith laabh" lecture :)

ROFL  then jallu going to get the poison from jo not ben scratch  Question hah Question 
kind of impossible

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-30, 11:31

clarissasham wrote:Ha ha .
That's what I was wondering how Jo will u know.    .

Shami dear ..If Benzie bites then she is a Vampire Twisted Evil . Ekta needs to clear her concepts..she is confused between Vampires and VishKanyas  :lol!:

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 11:36

yagavarthini wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
neha wrote:
Innisai wrote:Oh geez,ng's bitten and goes unconscious, and once again Jalal is advised to keep her warm in the night, we are all in for another "moorchith hone ka anuchith laabh" lecture :)

ROFL  then jallu going to get the poison from jo not ben scratch  Question hah Question 
kind of impossible
ys yaga it is impossible Twisted Evil

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-30, 11:47

Really??? tell me this is not a prank...OMG!!!!

sorry, have not watched TV but how will this affect Jalal...is he really going to spend a night with Naaghin....

Ohh gawd.....the journey from Baaghin to Naagin... :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-30, 11:49

Arpitha wrote:Ben and that soldier gets close in a tent..she kisses/bites him ...and then throws him down saying that i am vishkanya..who ever gets closes to me..dies the very next moment...that solider falls down and dies..jodha sees this and says hey bhagwan shehenshah ki jaan katre main hain...

Credit:IF
 Twisted Evil   Here comes our Knight"ess" in Shining armour to save the King of all times ..Mr Jalaluddin Akbar  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-30, 11:49

pollyanna wrote:Really??? tell me this is not a prank...OMG!!!!

sorry, have not watched TV but how will this affect Jalal...is he really going to spend a night with Naaghin....

Ohh gawd.....the journey from Baaghin to Naagin... :P

@Red ... ROFLLLL  ROFL

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top