Latest topics

new promo!!!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: new promo!!!

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-30, 11:52

neha wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Ha ha .
That's what I was wondering how Jo will u know.    .

What if Ben bites her in fit of anger

Shami dear ..If Benzie bites then she is a Vampire Twisted Evil . Ekta needs to clear her concepts..she is confused between Vampires and VishKanyas  :lol!:

"Arre jo Angreji ma Vampire hot hain... oo Hindi ma Vishkanya howat hain... "
--- "The great Kakta Kapoor kahin"
 :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-30, 12:07

monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Ha ha .
That's what I was wondering how Jo will u know.    .

What if Ben bites her in fit of anger

Shami dear ..If Benzie bites then she is a Vampire Twisted Evil . Ekta needs to clear her concepts..she is confused between Vampires and VishKanyas  :lol!:

"Arre jo Angreji ma Vampire hot hain... oo Hindi ma Vishkanya howat hain... "
--- "The great Kakta Kapoor kahin"
 :*lol*:

:lol!:  This Benzie is a VampKanya ...Vampire + VishKanya and all the creative rights belong to Kekta Maiyaa  :P 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 12:09

pollyanna wrote:Really??? tell me this is not a prank...OMG!!!!

sorry, have not watched TV but how will this affect Jalal...is he really going to spend a night with Naaghin....

Ohh gawd.....the journey from Baaghin to Naagin... :P
it is aldredy in fb and IF ..bt even i hv not watched it yet..

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 12:12

New Promo-----
Benazir bites that soldier and he falls on
ground...Benazir says something like "Jinse hum
naraaz ho jate hain unhe khatm kar dete hai"
Jodha watches soldier falling down and says"
Hey bhagwan Shehenshah ki jaan khatre mein
hai"

IN FB lik dis  scratch

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Noorie on 2013-12-30, 13:13

Thankyou

Noorie
Beginner
Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-30, 13:48

This Promo is playing hide n seek..  I have not seen a glimpse of it at all  Evil or Very Mad 

Thanks Arpitha, So benazir ka countdown shuru hogayi

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-30, 14:00

Tanthya wrote:This Promo is playing hide n seek..  I have not seen a glimpse of it at all  Evil or Very Mad 

I haven't seen the promo yet!! Is it another prank played by someone?  Rolling Eyes . I watched all the pathetic programs of ZeeTv in an attempt to catch a glipmse of promo but alas! they either did not air it again or this promo is a rumour just like the fake-pregnancy sharif coming out of Jodha's room wala promo!  Evil or Very Mad

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-30, 14:42

neha wrote:
Tanthya wrote:This Promo is playing hide n seek..  I have not seen a glimpse of it at all  Evil or Very Mad 

I haven't seen the promo yet!! Is it another prank played by someone?  Rolling Eyes . I watched all the pathetic programs of ZeeTv in an attempt to catch a glipmse of promo but alas! they either did not air it again or this promo is a rumour just like the fake-pregnancy sharif coming out of Jodha's room wala promo!  Evil or Very Mad

If it is a PRANk , then I curse that Prankster, May that  Prankster's X-mas gifts turn into smelly sock's !! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 14:48

Sathya even I want to see this yaara .. I searched n searched for it every where but could not find it .....neither on TV nor in any VU or Website  :cry: No 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-30, 14:54

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

If it is a PRANk , then I curse that Prankster, May that  Prankster's X-mas gifts turn into smelly sock's !! Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
arre arre.... HNY ke time pe itne bure shraap na do sathya ji ...  :lol!:

but it can be true .. u know.. because in the last episode's precap they showed Benzie's lips going green.. and its not due to jealousy for sure  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-30, 14:59

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

but it can be true .. u know.. because in the last episode's precap they showed Benzie's lips going green.. and its not due to jealousy for sure  :*lol*:
Is this whole green vomit idea is because Jalal loves hara rang ?  Shocked Shocked  Yikesss...how may colours of someones digestive excretions we need to see for this so called epic love story  affraid

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 15:00

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

nt me Tanthya................   scared    Kiss

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-30, 15:02

neha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

Is this whole green vomit idea is because Jalal loves hara rang ?  Shocked Shocked  Yikesss...how may colours of someones digestive excretions we need to see for this so called epic love story  affraid
Chheeeeee .... m sure he wont like the green vomit.. albeit he LOVED Jo's Blue Vomit  ROFL

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-30, 15:06

Arpitha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

Aww Sweetie, I know it is not you.. C'mon Huggy time !! hug1

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-30, 15:08

neha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

Oh-ho .. Ab Vomit ka bhi Thesis or Phd..  Now the only thing left is for Madhuri to come and sing, Grounds pe kisne Haara rang dhala ....

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 15:09

Tanthya wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Aww Sweetie, I know it is not you.. C'mon Huggy time !! hug1
 hug1  hug1  hugggyyyyy  Heart  :P  :P

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-30, 15:10

monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

Hainji, Koi meri emoshun ke saath Cricket  khele aur main uff tak na karoon !! :||^v:

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 15:11

monsi08 wrote:
neha wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Chheeeeee .... m sure he wont like the green vomit.. albeit he LOVED Jo's Blue Vomit  ROFL
green and blue vomit !!!!!  ROFL  ROFL

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 15:11

sandhya wrote:Manu,

The Vish kanya  were young women reportedly used as assassins, often against powerful enemies, during the Mauryan Empire (321–185 BCE). Their blood was purportedly poisonous to other humans, and was mentioned in Arthashasthra by Chanakya, an adviser and a prime minister to the first Maurya Emperor Chandragupta Maurya.

Believed to be started by Chanakya, Vish Kanya were used by kings to destroy enemies. The myth states that girls were made poisonous by exposing them to low-intensity poison from a very young age, a practice referred to as Mithridatism. Although many of them would die, those that did not developed an immunity and their body fluids would be "poisoned", and poisonous; sexual contact would thus be lethal to other humans.

Vishkanyas are known for their exotic beauty and guile and affinity for poisons of all kinds. A vishkanya's flesh is made up of fine scales that from a distance of even a few feet look just like particularly smooth skin.

Although legends abound that the merest touch from a vishkanya can slay a mortal, these tales are patently false. Vishkanyas are skilled in using their own spittle or even their blood to envenom their weapons, and those who fight them should be wary of exposure to the vishkanya's poison.

But it is all only myth. So no science behind it. May be Chanakya was smart enough or knowledgeable enough to identify girls with AIDS and used them against enemies and called them poisonous girls-vishkanyas. Eventually lot of imaginary details were added to the concept to make it interesting and fantastic.

The gall of the CVs to bring these vishkanyas 16-18 centuries later into the Mughal period that too as snake girls spitting green venom!!!!!!. Seems like  Jodha Mahaan is going to save Jalal and increase the diameter of her halo. Eeeeeks!!!!

Dunno if this spoiler is true or prank ... But One thing is for sure !! .... Our dear Sandhya is a huge store house of knowledge .... So happy to have you in Dhwani Sandhya .
 long hug 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-30, 15:25

--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:Manu,

The Vish kanya  were young women reportedly used as assassins, often against powerful enemies, during the Mauryan Empire (321–185 BCE). Their blood was purportedly poisonous to other humans, and was mentioned in Arthashasthra by Chanakya, an adviser and a prime minister to the first Maurya Emperor Chandragupta Maurya.

Believed to be started by Chanakya, Vish Kanya were used by kings to destroy enemies. The myth states that girls were made poisonous by exposing them to low-intensity poison from a very young age, a practice referred to as Mithridatism. Although many of them would die, those that did not developed an immunity and their body fluids would be "poisoned", and poisonous; sexual contact would thus be lethal to other humans.

Vishkanyas are known for their exotic beauty and guile and affinity for poisons of all kinds. A vishkanya's flesh is made up of fine scales that from a distance of even a few feet look just like particularly smooth skin.

Although legends abound that the merest touch from a vishkanya can slay a mortal, these tales are patently false. Vishkanyas are skilled in using their own spittle or even their blood to envenom their weapons, and those who fight them should be wary of exposure to the vishkanya's poison.

But it is all only myth. So no science behind it. May be Chanakya was smart enough or knowledgeable enough to identify girls with AIDS and used them against enemies and called them poisonous girls-vishkanyas. Eventually lot of imaginary details were added to the concept to make it interesting and fantastic.

The gall of the CVs to bring these vishkanyas 16-18 centuries later into the Mughal period that too as snake girls spitting green venom!!!!!!. Seems like  Jodha Mahaan is going to save Jalal and increase the diameter of her halo. Eeeeeks!!!!

Dunno if this spoiler is true or prank ... But One thing is for sure !! .... Our dear Sandhya is a huge store house of knowledge .... So happy to have you in Dhwani Sandhya .
 long hug 

Another bit of trivia to add to the VK myth is that the girls had to be born on Tuesday under a waning Moon and shud not have attained puberty..Only those were eligible for VK hood.. They were started with having to consume low grade arsenic gradually evolving to more complex poisons ..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-12-30, 15:58

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

are.., itna bada shraap mat do!! it's not fake!!
maine FB par iski chhoti si video dekhi thi...It was probably taken by mobile, cuz it was not clear... but it was this promo only...

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 16:02

shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

maine FB par iski chhoti si video dekhi thi...It was probably taken by mobile, cuz it was not clear... but it was this promo only...
shreya link plzzzzz  :P ...which page ??? give fast  run

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-30, 16:08

shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

*Snarls like Adham* Kahin woh Gustakh Kaniz aap toh nahi ??  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  

Reads Shreya again ,"" What, Sachimuch, U saw the Promo..  Hum Athyanth Prassan hua aur Shahensha se kehlwakar aapko Kohinoor ka Kitaab dilwayenge  Heart  Heart  Heart

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-30, 16:12

Tanthya wrote:

*Snarls like Adham* Kahin woh Gustakh Kaniz aap toh nahi ??  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  

Reads Shreya again ,"" What, Sachimuch, U saw the Promo..  Hum Athyanth Prassan hua aur Shahensha se kehlwakar aapko Kohinoor ka Kitaab dilwayenge  Heart  Heart  Heart

he he .. Sathya ji... Kitaab nahi Khitaab ...

Kitaab = Book
Khitaab = Title

:P

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by shreya26 on 2013-12-30, 16:20

Tanthya wrote:
shreya26 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:

Aapne humein itni izzat bakshi!! hum atyant prasann hain... humein kohinoor ke khitaab ki koi aavashaykta nahi!! Hum benazir ki tarah uttaran pasand nahi!! :P

shreya26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 09:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum