Latest topics

what if....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what if....

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-29, 21:43

Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....
Jallu:thinking jo being jealous, what if he decides to go to ben, just to rile her up
The more Jo prevents , the more jallu will insist ,what say.

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-30, 10:42

clarissasham wrote:Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....
Jallu:thinking jo being jealous, what if he decides to go to ben, just to rile her up
The more Jo prevents , the more jallu will insist ,what say.
That will truly happen  detective

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 10:52

yagavarthini wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....
Jallu:thinking jo being jealous, what if he decides to go to ben, just to rile her up
The more Jo prevents , the more jallu will insist ,what say.
That will truly happen  detective
 Thumbsup possible

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-30, 11:04

What if one of his soldiers,  saw that & informed jallu, 
but he put an act in front of jo - saying not believing & saying jo is jealous of ben( he wants see to which extend jo is caring for him)

That will be a scene to watch!!!!!! Embarassed  :*lol*:

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 11:21

yagavarthini wrote:What if one of his soldiers,  saw that & informed jallu, 
but he put an act in front of jo - saying not believing & saying jo is jealous of ben( he wants see to which extend jo is caring for him)

That will be a scene to watch!!!!!! Embarassed  :*lol*:

 :lol!: :lol!: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 11:22

yagavarthini wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....
Jallu:thinking jo being jealous, what if he decides to go to ben, just to rile her up
The more Jo prevents , the more jallu will insist ,what say.
That will truly happen  detective

 :*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 11:24

--sumana13-- wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:What if one of his soldiers,  saw that & informed jallu, 
but he put an act in front of jo - saying not believing & saying jo is jealous of ben( he wants see to which extend jo is caring for him)

That will be a scene to watch!!!!!! Embarassed  :*lol*:

 :lol!: :lol!: 
 Thumbsup truee yaga  Dance

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-30, 11:50

Shami...but will Naagin really hurt jallu...so that dumbo Jodhu realises her PYAAR for Jallad.....Ufffff...What a mess!!!

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 5890
Join date : 2013-02-02
Location : Bangalore,India

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-30, 11:56

clarissasham wrote:Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....
Jallu:thinking jo being jealous, what if he decides to go to ben, just to rile her up
The more Jo prevents , the more jallu will insist ,what say.

Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....

Jallu : Kyun ? Kya aapko Jalan ho rahi hai Jodha Beghum

Jo :  "thinking"... ABE GADHE ! Jalan to tujhe hogi jab tu Benazir ke sath "u know what" karega

 ROFL

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-30, 12:14

monsi08 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....
Jallu:thinking jo being jealous, what if he decides to go to ben, just to rile her up
The more Jo prevents , the more jallu will insist ,what say.

Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....

Jallu : Kyun ? Kya aapko Jalan ho rahi hai Jodha Beghum

Jo :  "thinking"... ABE GADHE ! Jalan to tujhe hogi jab tu Benazir ke sath "u know what" karega

 ROFL
 :*lol*: 

ha ha mosi ek bar ho jane do 

tab hi patha chalega :*lol*:

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-30, 12:16

pollyanna wrote:Shami...but will Naagin really hurt jallu...so that dumbo Jodhu realises her PYAAR for Jallad.....Ufffff...What a mess!!!
pallo if he really does the act then there will not be any chance left for realization... jallu in akhri sas kahenge yeh chuban tho apko humse bachaya jodha begum ab hum swarg mein grina karenge  :*lol*: .....

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-30, 12:17

Arpitha wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....
Jallu:thinking jo being jealous, what if he decides to go to ben, just to rile her up
The more Jo prevents , the more jallu will insist ,what say.
That will truly happen  detective
 Thumbsup possible
that would be a treat for us guys.  ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 12:18

clarissasham wrote:
pollyanna wrote:Shami...but will Naagin really hurt jallu...so that dumbo Jodhu realises her PYAAR for Jallad.....Ufffff...What a mess!!!
pallo if he really does the act then there will not be any chance left for realization... jallu in akhri sas kahenge yeh chuban tho apko humse bachaya jodha begum ab hum swarg mein grina karenge  :*lol*: .....
hahahaha ROFL  ROFL  Thumbsup

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by clarissasham on 2013-12-30, 12:19

yagavarthini wrote:What if one of his soldiers,  saw that & informed jallu, 
but he put an act in front of jo - saying not believing & saying jo is jealous of ben( he wants see to which extend jo is caring for him)

That will be a scene to watch!!!!!! Embarassed  :*lol*:
i dont think aisa hoga tho how jo will became mahan yar...... :lol!: hoga tho it would be too good. but inmayya show the male lead will be a little dumbo  ROFL

clarissasham
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 2226
Join date : 2013-02-09
Age : 34
Location : india

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by monsi08 on 2013-12-30, 13:20

clarissasham wrote:
monsi08 wrote:
clarissasham wrote:Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....
Jallu:thinking jo being jealous, what if he decides to go to ben, just to rile her up
The more Jo prevents , the more jallu will insist ,what say.

Jodha: shehenshah u won't spend a night with benazir....

Jallu : Kyun ? Kya aapko Jalan ho rahi hai Jodha Beghum

Jo :  "thinking"... ABE GADHE ! Jalan to tujhe hogi jab tu Benazir ke sath "u know what" karega

 ROFL
 :*lol*: 

ha ha mosi ek bar ho jane do 

tab hi patha chalega :*lol*:
agar aisa hua.. to woh jo aatma milke story suna rahe hain Kabar ke paas... uski jagah... Jo will be sitting in front of Jallu's Kabar and will be "LMAO" with GHRINA  :*lol*:

monsi08
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 867
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 37
Location : Bangalore

Back to top Go down

Re: what if....

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum