Latest topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 30th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by sharmibalan on 2013-12-30, 13:39

The episode starts with Shlok caring for Astha. He takes her inside the mandir walking up the stairs lifting her in arms. At home, Niranjan scolds Varad for not knowing about Avdhoot’s arrest before time and asks him to call Deshpande. Sojal is happy. Varad calls the lawyer and Niranjan talks to him and asks him to bring Avdhoot out of the jail as he is his relative. Niranjan is very angry and tells Varad that is this news reaches the media, even our name and image will come in picture. Varad says it won’t happen, don’t worry. Niranjan leaves. Anjali says this is Astha’s mistake, we should have not let her become our bahu, we will be ashamed if anyone asks Niranjan about Avdhoot. Varad leaves.Shlok asks the pandit to check Astha saying she is my wife who got bitten by a poisonous thorn, she has very less time, treat her. 

The pandit asks him to make her conscious and goes to bring the medicines. Shlok tries to wake up Astha. The pandit comes and gives him the medicinal paste. He asks him to wash her feet first then apply it. Shlok does it.Ajju and Kalindi are crying at their home worried about Avdhoot. Ajju asks her to call Niranjan and find out. Kalindi calls on landline and Anjali receives the call. Kalindi says can I talk to Niranjan. Anjali taunts Kalindi and Kalindi apologizes to her and says I want to talk to Niranjan once. Anjali says when we offered help, you said you don’t need, and now we know what you people are, I would have not helped you, but Niranjan is helping you because we are related to you now, don’t call again, Niranjan will surely help. She ends the call. Kalindi tells Ajju that we should call Astha now and calls her. Shlok is treating Astha with the medicinal paste.He says Astha……. and tries to make her conscious. 

Niranjan talks to every possible laywer asking them to free Avdhoot. He gets a call and is shocked to know that people have started knowing about Avdhoot. He scolds Varad and says I told you this news won’t leak, but now people are asking mea bout Avdhoot. Varad says I tried my best but…. Niranjan asks him to shut up, and says I m giving you a last chance, this news should not reach the media. He gets angry on Varad and leaves. Varad look on. Sojal thinks what did I do, my husband is being grinded in all this.Astha opens her eyes and Shlok calls the pandit and says see she has become conscious. The pandit says Astha, you are very lucky to get a husband like him. He says its because of Shlok, she got a new life. Astha looks at Shlok. Music plays………………. Astha thinks how Shlok took her in his arms and brought her in the mandir.Sojal comes to Varad and pacifies him asking him not to be angry. She asks him to act smart and says you got habituated to get insulted. He says enough now, what do you think, I will stand against my dad because of your words, be shameful, stop all this and you think I will love this for you, did you ever think about our marriage and your husband, you don’t know to support me, you only know to scratch my wounds, he is my dad, he has full right to scold me, and I m ashamed to call you my wife, there is still time, change yourself else…… He leaves. Sojal is hurt by his words and says if Varad comes to know what Abhay and I did, then how will he react.The pandit tells Shlok and Astha that their relation is for seven births. Astha looks at Shlok. The pandit says Shlok has done that which many people can’t do. He blesses them asking them to be happy and wishes they stay together always. Shlok and Astha have an eyelock. Astha and Shlok greets the pandit by touching his feet. The pandit says you have to apply this paste again at night, you both stay here. 

Astha tells Shlok that she is fine now, if you want, we can go.Shlok says did you not hear what the pandit said, I have to apply the paste again at night and I can’t take a chance. He sits away from her. She looks at him and thinks today I feel that everyone has some goodness. She thinks about her and Shlok’s love moments and thinks he is really caring. Shlok looks at her and says did you say anyhing. She signs no. Music plays……………Its night, Shlok and Astha are still at the mandir. Shlok talks to the pandit and says its my dad’s birthday tomorrow, please pray for him. Astha hears them talking. Shlok asks the pandit to make a Kholi at the mandir. The pandit says I don’t have enough money. Shlok gives him money. The pandit is happy and blesses Shlok thanking him and leaves. Astha comes to Shlok and sits beside him. Shlok says eat something. He gives her an apple to eat. Khuda plays………….. 

Astha says thankyou for saving my life.Shlok says I would have done the same if there was anyone else at your place. Astha is annoyed hearing this, she says so it means you don’t value me. He asks her to sit till he comes. He goes to bring the paste. He comes to her and applies the paste to her feet. Astha looks at him and says I don’t want this. He says did I give you any option. Saiyyan Ve an raasta dikhaade tu…………….. plays…………. Astha smiles seeing him. He ties a cloth to her feet. Astha thinks I feel Shlok won’t let my dad go to jail, as Shlok is a very good person at heart, he did this so that she comes on honeymoon with him.

Precap:Astha is shocked to see Avdhoot’s photo in the newspaper and reads the news of his arrest. She turns to look at Shlok.

Credit: Desi

Last edited by sharmibalan on 2013-12-31, 05:47; edited 4 times in total

sharmibalan
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 30th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 17:33

Live Update 30Dec13

credits for pic to original uploader in FB

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir - Written Update - 30th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 18:03

The episode begins with .... Shlok trying to revive a fainted Aastha .. After sprinkling water on her face .. She opens her eyes briefly and faints again ... He hurriedly carries her up the stairs ....as we hear the temple bells ring 

At Anjali niwas NA scolds Varad for not handling the case of Avdyoot properly  and not acting well n adequately in time ... He scolds him for not keeping his father in the picture ...
He tries to speak to some one on phone but that person refuses to help out .. NA is furious 

NA is worried of the bad name /humiliation to the Agnihotri family .. Varad assures NA ..he would stop press ...

Anjali curses Aaastha for all this .. Since they had come in contact with kirloskars they were facing constant humiliation..

Sojal thinks in her mind that Varad had got one chance to impress Baba but he lost that chance too .. She thinks varad is no good

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 17:17; edited 3 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 18:05

Shlok reaches the temple where he hurriedly informs the panditji about poisonous thorn prick .. How she fainted ....
Pandit is requested for the lep the villagers were talking about .... 
Pandit ji rushes inside and returns with the lep  ...

At aastha's maika Kalindi is crying helplessly .. Wondering what to do to help Avdyoot ..ajji is pacifying her ..
They wonder whether to inform Aastha .... Then they decide against it ..
They then think of speaking to NA ..... 
As they call up agnihotri's land line ...Anjali picks up the phone and is very rude to Kalindi .. Not only Refuses to let her speak to NA .. But also taunts Kalindi .. That they  were ashamed to be their samadhi and retorts that NA had said he would help them so they should wait and not ring up again n again ...slams the phone down rudely ... Leaving a distraught Kalindi at the other end .....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 17:18; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 18:16

Shlok is trying to revive aastha by lovingly applying the lep on her ankle ... After washing the ankle /foot  with water ..

At Anjali niwas NA scolds varad for leaking info to press as someone asks him on phone whether his samadhi was in jail ...
NA warns varad to stop this news from spreading to media 
Sojal now regrets her actions .. She had leaked the info to press

At the temple .. Shlok massages and massages for long time and finally all the poison is neutralised .. Aastha wakes up .. Shlok calls panditji .. Who tells aastha that she was blessed to have a pati like shlok 
She had got a new lease of life only because of her pati .. His care and his bringing her in time .. His massaging the lep ... 
The romantic music plays as aastha looks at shlok. With surprise and admiration and wonder .. Shlok too stares at her ...
 Heart

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 17:19; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 18:24

Sojal then comes to Varad with juice .. But he is in foul mood .. She tries to sympathise with him for getting scolded by his baba .. She taunts him about his behaviour ... He yells at sojal ... For speaking against his baba .. For gossiping all the time  .. For not bothering about her pati and child .. She only knew how to cause more trouble for her pati ..... He was ashamed to call her his wife .. Warns her to change her attitude or face dire consequences
Sojal is now worried what would happen if he discovered she had joined hands with abhay to cause bad press and was responsible for Varad's and bringing bad name to the family

At temple Aastha and Shlok are put tilak  by the Pandit and then he announces that they were now united for the next seven life times ....as it was the blessings of that temple .. And they had passed the exams .
In life and earned this blessing.....
Panditji advises them to put the lep at night again .. And aastha n shlok are surprised to hear their janmon ka bandhan 
 Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 17:20; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 18:27

Aastha thinks that shlok too had  lots of goodness hidden in him .. 
Pandit ji tels them to out lep at night so they think of staying put at the temple for the night .. As shlok did not want to take any chances with her life ...

Both are shown sitting at temple as Romantic tune plays 

Shlok then goes to pandit ji to pray and bless for his baba as it was his janam din the next day ...

Shlok then is blessed by pandit ji ... 
But they  come to know there was no house as pandit ji did not have any money to build house 
Shlok donates to him generously .. And promises to send him more later

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 17:21; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 18:31

Aastha and shlok are sitting on a charpoy out side the temple .. Eating bananas ..
Aastha thanks him for everything he did for saving her life ... Shlok nonchallantly replies that he would have done the same for any one 
Aastha is annoyed to know he treated her just like any one and not his spl !!.... Awww !!..
As shlok brings the lep aastha refuses ..
Shlok applies lep to her ankle on reluctant aastha .. 
Romantic tune plays on as aastha stares at him .. And wonders that he would never send his baba to jail .. He was just trying to make her come on HM

Starry Love

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 17:22; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 18:35

Precap for tomorrow ....
 It is next morning .. Aastha tells shlok that she was getting tea for both of them .. As she limps to the tea stall she accidentally reads the news paper .....where the news of the ghotala in Agnihotri business and avdyoot's arrest and imprisonment was splashed in bold letters on front page of a leading daily 
Aastha is shocked .. And furiously looks at Shlok  ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 19:00

I am backkkk......i am soooo happy to back here nd talking about the show.....missed i guys alot yarooo....

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 19:46

cutie pai :-) wrote:I am backkkk......i am soooo happy to back here nd talking about the show.....missed i guys alot yarooo....

Cutie I definitely your sweet presence here my dear friend ....
Happy to see you in full form  :heart:  :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 20:01

I am more happy talking with u dear

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:40

cutie pai :-) wrote:I am more happy talking with u dear

Jenny please do wait for me as i will be out for a week .. Due to unavoidable circumstances ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 21:07

Ohhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooo......for a week....noooooooooo....what about me yrr....Plz try to come in between days and if not i can understand....but on new year u r here na....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 21:08

Ohhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooo......for a week....noooooooooo....what about me yrr....Plz try to come in between days and if not i can understand....but on new year u r here na....and what your WUs and LUs of the other shows yara.....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 00:39

cutie pai :-) wrote:Ohhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooo......for a week....noooooooooo....what about me yrr....Plz try to come in between days and if not i can understand....but on new year u r here na....and what your WUs and LUs of the other shows yara.....

I am feeling very sad too Cutie pie ... Sadder than you because Dhwani is my home ...

The WUs of IPK EBP and JA  will be up as usual ... Cheenu might do Lu of JA ... There will be no WUs from me for QH ... And Rangrasiya  might see awesome updates from our Darling  Sathya  :heart:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-31, 06:07

I'm going to miss you manu and your Lu. I was happy jenny was back and ready to read your interaction with her abd now you are gone  come soon manu.

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-31, 10:50

I agree with shyla plz come back soon yara we will miss u yaar.....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 12:31

freakydoll wrote:I'm going to miss you manu and your Lu. I was happy jenny was back and ready to read your interaction with her abd now you are gone  come soon manu.

Shyla I love being in this forum .. This is my home ....
I would never have gone unless it was unavoidable .... But there is no getting away ...
I am more than in a hurry to get back here .my dear friends ... And we shall carry on the fun ..
I wonder if any one could do the LU in my place !!...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 12:33

cutie pai :-) wrote:I agree with shyla plz come back soon yara we will miss u yaar.....

I love you all and can't afford to stay away more than absolutely necessary ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-31, 12:34

Jenny, Shyla .. we will have to keep things going for Manu's sake till she comes back. Depending on you girls to keep the forum rocking :)

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 12:59

slmu wrote:Jenny, Shyla .. we will have to keep things going for Manu's sake till she comes back. Depending on you girls to keep the forum rocking :)

Hugs Shanthi  :heart: 
 long hug

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by slmu on 2013-12-31, 13:06

--sumana13-- wrote:
slmu wrote:Jenny, Shyla .. we will have to keep things going for Manu's sake till she comes back. Depending on you girls to keep the forum rocking :)

Hugs Shanthi  :heart: 
 long hug

long hug

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by freakydoll on 2013-12-31, 14:14

:)

freakydoll
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-31, 14:59

Hmm...when u will come back

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:30

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum