Latest topics

Review of Qubool Hai – 27-12-13

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-30, 15:45

Haider is moving fast paced with Humeira. Humeira also seems to have a plan to get back at Haider for forcefully kissing her. I hope so because I don’t want her to fall in love with Haider anywhere in the near future. I would love it if Haider falls for her though. Loved how Zoya insulted Razia by asking her to keep the luggage back from where she took it. Loved the Zoya – Haider interactions too. 

Sameera’s condition was so miserable. The way she ate food was so pitiable. Felt sorry for her. She has a husband who is still searching for her and missing her and she is so near to him yet so far and in such a bad state. I so wish Hasina bi gets due punishment for spoiling 3 lives with no regret whatsoever. Instead she keeps on taunting and pointing fingers at others. I so wish Farhan and Sameera reunite as they do love each other and though Nikhat is innocent in all this she brought this situation on herself. She should have known better than to trust in Hasina bi and her words. 

Shireen, Rashid, Badi bi and Nusrat have disappeared from the scenes from past few days without any mention. Humeira also seems to have forgotten Ayan. 

Thanks for reading my thoughts on the episode. Have a nice day!

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Re: Review of Qubool Hai – 27-12-13

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 16:11

Thanks for the review maria....your review was very helpfull for me bcoz i had not watched the show from one week....tfs again

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-30, 17:13

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks for the review maria....your review was very helpfull for me bcoz i had not watched the show from one week....tfs again
Glad to know that you read me Jenny.. Thank you for reading...

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 17:58

Thanks to u maria.....but now ksg has left the show and i cant watch this without him

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-01, 10:21

cutie pai :-) wrote:Thanks to u maria.....but now ksg has left the show and i cant watch this without him
I know it is difficult..

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum