Latest topics

SPOILER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SPOILER

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-30, 16:59

SPOILER

Monday 30 Dec 2013: Since Ishita was misinformed, she loses it on national TV and calls Raman a selfish man, who doesn't care about his daughter Ruhi. Raman is stunned.

Wednesday 01st Jan 2014: After Ishita's outburst on TV, Raman's soft drink contract is taken away and given to Ashok. Shagun takes away Ruhi from Raman & Bhalla family, Ishita supports her.

Thursday 02nd Jan 2014: Raman is furious over the fact that Shagun has taken away Ruhi from him and his family. He tries to take help from lawyers and the police. Mrs. Bhalla breaks down infront of Raman and he pledges to bring Ruhi back.

Friday 03rd Jan 2014: Mihir finds Romi outside the batroom, where Mihika is changing, and beats him up. Raman promises himself that he will never let Shagun affect his life again!

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-30, 17:13

Thanks Maria, ishita saw that shagun didnt go wit her because of Ashok, she didnt stand upto him but Ishita still thinks shagun should have custody of Ruhi?? And interferes in wat she shouldnt??

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-30, 17:17

sarra0 wrote:Thanks Maria, ishita saw that shagun didnt go wit her because of Ashok, she didnt stand upto him but Ishita still thinks shagun should have custody of Ruhi?? And interferes in wat she shouldnt??
I know she should have not meddled into this..  No  No  No She doesn't know anything about Shagun and she is sending Ruhi with her..  Bang  Bang

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by sarra0 on 2013-12-31, 06:56

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Maria, ishita saw that shagun didnt go wit her because of Ashok, she didnt stand upto him but Ishita still thinks shagun should have custody of Ruhi?? And interferes in wat she shouldnt??
I know she should have not meddled into this..  No  No  No She doesn't know anything about Shagun and she is sending Ruhi with her..  Bang  Bang

I have been readin WU and I dont have symphaty wit Ishita..She bought it on herself and wat gives her the right to b judge and jury about something she knows nothing about..This is based on a book? Wonder if the book came across like this...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Posts : 11312
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by Manasvi on 2013-12-31, 07:17

I am wondering if the book had this behaviour of Ishita's or if this is Ekta's stunt to increase the TRP's. It is disgusting thata well educated dentist will lash at a her neighbour during his TV interview when he is repeatedly telling her that he can talk in private about it. Utterly disgusting episode today. Ekta and Balaji and Star, please understand that you are telecasting this for a very urban audoence at 11pm. We like the show for the concept but giving us such shitty episode is not going to increase the TRP's in any which way. Please do not add unne essary melodrama and keep it simple and straight for the educated folks of the 21st century.

Manasvi
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 331
Join date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by slmu on 2013-12-31, 11:48

Hmm.. Ishita did go overboard by publicly ranting against Raman. Her actions have made Ruhi a pawn.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-31, 11:59

sarra0 wrote:
Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Thanks Maria, ishita saw that shagun didnt go wit her because of Ashok, she didnt stand upto him but Ishita still thinks shagun should have custody of Ruhi?? And interferes in wat she shouldnt??
I know she should have not meddled into this..  No  No  No She doesn't know anything about Shagun and she is sending Ruhi with her..  Bang  Bang

I have been readin  WU and I dont have symphaty wit Ishita..She bought it on herself and wat gives her the right to b judge and jury about something she knows nothing about..This is based on a book? Wonder if the book came across like this...
I agree Ishita should have stayed away from the matter as she was not aware of what happened between Raman and Shagun. Moreover she saw that Shagun also didn't care much for Ruhi.. Atleast Ruhi was taken care of by her grandparents who doted on her.. I haven't read the book so can't say much about..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-31, 12:07

slmu wrote:Hmm.. Ishita did go overboard by publicly ranting against Raman. Her actions have made Ruhi a pawn.
I so wish Ishita repents badly and Ruhi is back with Raman and his family.. Probably Mihir could do something..  :cry:  :cry:

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-31, 12:08

Manasvi wrote:I am wondering if the book had this behaviour of Ishita's or if this is Ekta's stunt to increase the TRP's. It is disgusting thata well educated dentist will lash at a her neighbour during his TV interview when he is repeatedly telling her that he can talk in private about it. Utterly disgusting episode today. Ekta and Balaji and Star, please understand that you are telecasting this for a very urban audoence at 11pm. We like the show for the concept but giving us such shitty episode is not going to increase the TRP's in any which way. Please do not add unne essary melodrama and keep it simple and straight for the educated folks of the 21st century.
True this was totally unnecessary

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by slmu on 2013-12-31, 12:15

Maria J wrote:
Manasvi wrote:I am wondering if the book had this behaviour of Ishita's or if this is Ekta's stunt to increase the TRP's. It is disgusting thata well educated dentist will lash at a her neighbour during his TV interview when he is repeatedly telling her that he can talk in private about it. Utterly disgusting episode today. Ekta and Balaji and Star, please understand that you are telecasting this for a very urban audoence at 11pm. We like the show for the concept but giving us such shitty episode is not going to increase the TRP's in any which way. Please do not add unne essary melodrama and keep it simple and straight for the educated folks of the 21st century.
True this was totally unnecessary

Girls read the review of the book that Sjojava has posted in the 'Ishita's preoccupation with Ruhi' thread.. seems this is about par for Ishita.

slmu
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Posts : 21953
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by Maria J on 2013-12-31, 12:26

Will do Shanti.. Thanks for informing..

Maria J
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 8584
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: SPOILER

Post by Sponsored content Today at 07:25


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum