Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by cheena007 on 2013-12-30, 19:21

Written update 30th December 2013 

The episode begins with Haakim gifting some toys to Rahim , He is very happy to receive the toys and thanking him , salima is also happy ...He discloses some threat to Mughal salanat as he heards abu maali talking about some saazish , Salima is also alarmed ..Haakim request her not to discuss this with anyone as they don't know who could be their enemy ...

.At a distance location Post master solider is waiting for Ben , Ben and Zakira reach there goes inside the hut ...Ben enters a room with the solider , He tries to get close to Ben ,She pretends to be reluctant , He offers her wine and tells her not to act pricey, Ben tells him that she has been sent by abu maali form Kabul , Solider says he will give her massage to Jalal ..they come close and Ben kisses him , He screams and vomits out green liquid ..falls on ground and  screams in  pain .. ben feels breathless , her slaiva is drooling out its green in colour . ..then She says she is poisonous, any one who come close to her dies immediately... He tries to drag himself with great difficulties , Zakira drags Ben away before anyone could spot them ..

Zakira brins Ben to the Palace , JO and Moti notices Ben vomiting green and breathless ..
Ben is unwell and in her room ,,Zakira is telling her to get up as anyone can see her like this , Ben says she needs her dose she should bring it to her asap ..Zakira says fine i am getting it , there Jo and moti are prepares  ausadhi , Moti says i will go and give it to Ben Jo says no i won't let you go alone if you are with me no one would try  an act smart with you , There Zakira opens a box and takes out a snake , mean while Jo reach there and offers Ben her ausadhi , Ben is surprised to see JO there , Jo says she is there not because of Jalal , she has come because of humanity ..Ben says i don't need this as I have my medicine , Jo says fine i did what i am supposed to do as a human its your wish ..Zakira was standing there seeing Zo and moti she drops the poisonous snake ..JO and moti leaves form there , they are going and the snake is following them , Moti notices the snake , it was about to attack Jo , JO become scared , trips and falls ..before snake would bite JO Ben picks up the snake and throws it away ..JO thanks her for saving her life Ben says if  a Begum could take pain to help a baandi then its baandi's farj to save her begums 's life ..JO and moti leaves form there ..Ben picks up the snake and takes her poisonous dose form the snake ..she become fine and gives a wicked smile ..

next morning Haakim is peactising Talwalbazi with a solider , after some time he notices someone falling on the ground and Atka khan , hakeem and few other men are standing near that body , He stops Talwarwazi and goes there to find out what is going on ,Hakeem tells Atka khan his died due to snake bite , Atka khan and all are surprised to know the reason as Atka Khan said they take great care to search everywhere to make sure there is no snake crawling inside the palalce then how come this man got snake bite .. haakim seem worried and thinking , Jalal comes there , he enquirers the reason for death ..Haakim tells Jalal that he came immidiately after coming to know that there is threat for his life as he himself heard abu mali talking to someone about it ..Jalal takes that lightly ,Haakim says he should not take his enemy lightly ,, most of the time when they can't strike in the war zone they hide and strike form back , Jalal says he will remember this ..and Says I know al long as my brother is with me I am safe ..

Its morning time Jo has come to feed pigeon and fines none are there , Haakim sees Jo and asks her what is she looking for , Jo shares that she feeds pigeon everyday today none are here , Haakim does a magic and takes out pigeon form his hat , Jo pleasently happy seeing the magic , Haakim shares there is man died sue to snake bite so to protect these birds from poisonous snake he send them off ..Jo  smiles knowing the reason .. She says both you brothers are so different , you love birds and your bahya loves to go for sikar , Haakim says he only kills dangerous animal , Jo complains that he is taking his bhaya's side , Haakim says its all same because bahya and bhabhi are same ..Jo become thoughtful...Haakim says he loves daal bati and churma , Jo promises him for Rajasthani khana ..

Precap: JO  is with Jalal , she is telling Jalal that she know he would not like to hear what she is telling him but underestimating an enemy is the first step to defeat ..Jalal turns looks at him and ignores her ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2013-12-30, 21:36; edited 3 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 19:32

Live Updates 30Dec13

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 19:52

The episode begins with .... Haakim gifting the best toys for Rahim .. Rahim happily thanking him Salima is happy too
He discloses about overhearing abul mali about t some saazish against moghul sultanat .. So he just came immediately .. Salima is alarmed too .. Jaakim then tells her not to share anything now as they were not aware of the enemy

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 19:58

At a far away location the daakiya soldirr is waiting for Ben as ben and Zakirs walk towards the hut slowly

Ben enters the house with the soldier
Inside the soldier is getting close to ben .. She pretends to be reluctant .. He offers her wine .. And tells her not to pretend to be pricey ..
She then says that she was spl od abul Mali of Kabul
Soldier tells her to do all natak .. He was going to give Jalal jala her khaas paigaam ..
Ben Soldier are getting very close .. She kises him ... He vomits out green vomitus .. Screams .. Falls to the ground wreathing in pain ..She gets breathless .. Her saliva drooling turns green in colour
He asphixiates due to her poison ..
She then says she was poisonous .. Any one who came close to her died immediately ..

The soldier tries to drag himself to the fort ... With great effort ...
Zakira drags ben away before any one could spot them

Zakira brings Ben to the fort .. Jo amd moti notice ben vomitting green .... And ben looking very sick and breathing heavily ...

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:01

In her room zakira is tending to ben as she suffers the effects of her own poison ..
She wants her spl dose ...
Zakira runs to get it for her

In her room Jo is preparing medicine for Ben .with Moti then they both proceed to hive the aushadhi to ben ..

In ben's room zakira is opening their boxes and baskets .. To take out one poisonous snake ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:06

Jo comes to ben and gives her the medicine . Ben is surprised to seeJo when she was expecting Zakira ... With her dose .... .
Jo offers ben her medicine .. Ben is surprised to see begum in baandies room
Jo talks about manushyata .. Not being begum or baandie , kartavya  etc etc

After Jo leaves Zakira enters to be alarmed that on seeing jo with ben she gets alarmed and her lets the poisonous snake loose  

Jo and Moti soon are going back to their room when suddenly to their utter fright they are confronted by the poisonous snake (made of plastic ROFL )... But ben comes running to them and saves them from the snake ... By grabbing it by the neck and throwing it into the bushes ..... Jo thanks ben for saving them from the snake .. Ben says Jo too had saved her life by her medicines

In her room ben lets the snake bite her on the tongue  affraid  affraid 
She then gets a high .. A kick .. And appears to be very happy as she walks with a springing gait .. A wicked smile playing on her lips ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:23; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:13

Haakimmis practicing talwar baazi expertly .. Atgah khan is looking at him with admiration .. They notice a dead soldier .. It is the daakiya soldier Maqsood khan
Jalal and haakim come there
The hakim /doctor informs the the change of colour confirmed he had died of snake bite
Jalal orders all gardens and fort to be scanned for any poisonous snakes so that none others are bitten

Zakira is scared about being discovered
But ben is sure no one would suspect them ...

Haakim then notices that the snake bite marks were on the soldiers lips
Jala orders compensation to his family as he wa sincere soldier

Haakim later tells jala that the snake had bitten strangely .. He alerts jala of saazish by his enemies . Khaakim informs about abul maali planning against Jalal .. The one who was defeated in war could attack from behind by using devious means ...
But jala is very happy to be informed..and assures that he would keep it in mind Atgah khan suspects soldires death could be part of enemy activity

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:28; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:16

Haakim and jo have light moments ... As Jo is looking for her pet pigeons ... To feed them grains ... Jo is very happy haakim produces one kabootar for jo

Haakim informs that they were scanning the fort for poisonous snakes ..

Jo tells him how she was about to be bitten by snake last night
Hatim suspects the soldier was probably attacked by same snake ....

Jo is happy haakim loved birds .. Whereas his bro jala loved killing animals and shikaar. Haakim replies jala killed only ferocious animals .. Jo says he always praised his elder bro
Haakim says he treated his bro jalal like his god ...
Just like rajwanshies considered their pati like parameshwar

Haakim then praises of Jo's cooking and desires to have daal baati churma .. Jo smiles ... At his demand ...

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:32; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:16

Precap for tomorrow .. Jo is telling jalal not to underestimate the power of his enemies .. Not to give his enemies another chance ... Underestimating power of enemies was the first step to defeat .... Jalal is turning a deaf ear to what ever Jo is telling him....

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 19:30; edited 2 times in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 20:27

Today no nok jhok of jo and ja......but that vishkanya was dangerous yaar.....omg.....ya now i acknowledged that why there was no nok jhok bcoz our jalal is injured na

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:35

cutie pai :-) wrote:Today no nok jhok of jo and ja......but that vishkanya was dangerous yaar.....omg.....ya now i acknowledged that why there was no nok jhok bcoz our jalal is injured na

There was no nok jhok because Rajat was not seen much probably due to his injury ... But they did begin one in the precap ...
 :lol!:

Last edited by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:42; edited 1 time in total

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-30, 20:35

Snake is on the loose........

Shehanshah happy about enemies planning against him

a good brotherly ties
(If jallu knows hakim & jo having a nice convo - then there will be angry, furious & JEALOUSY face on jallu)

turning deaf on WARNING!!!!!! (That's not shehenshah but more to ego - it's like "who are you  to tell me, I'm the king,  I know everything")at least a word " I'll keep in mind" is better than listening to the lecture

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 20:49

i dint lik today's epi  No bcz cnt imagine what dat ben did wid snake  Shocked ..yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  Bang 

no ja and jo scenes..bt precap is intresting cheers

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 20:53

Arpitha wrote:i dint lik today's epi  No bcz cnt imagine what dat ben did wid snake  Shocked ..yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  Bang 

Arpita your spoiler was proved to be true beyond doubts my dear friend ...

It must have been released by some one and not intended to be released by the channel hence removed ASAP. .. Hota hai !!

That was shocking to be bitten by snake and getting a kick out of it as if addicted to poison  affraid affraid 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 21:04

precap was intersting but it doesnt seems that there will be any nok jhok and all bcoz ja was looking serious....and and and love is growing somewhere....offcourse in jo heart....

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-30, 21:29

--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:i dint lik today's epi  No bcz cnt imagine what dat ben did wid snake  Shocked ..yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  Bang 

It must have been released by some one and not intended to be released by the channel hence  removed ASAP. .. Hota hai !!

That was shocking to be bitten by snake and getting a kick out of it as if addicted to poison  affraid affraid 
 Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  hope jalal will find out soon that Abul Mali made his plan with Ben...
bt i likd Ben's acting...she ws luking lik real vishakanya........ scared

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-30, 21:31

cutie pai :-) wrote:precap was intersting but it doesnt seems that there will be any nok jhok and all bcoz ja was looking serious....and and and love is growing somewhere....offcourse in jo heart....
Love is growing somewhere............jo's dill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :heart:  Embarassed  Heart  :* emb*:  Starry Love 

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-30, 21:34

Arpitha wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:i dint k today's epi  No bcz cnt imagine what dat ben did wid snake  Shocked ..yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk  Bang 

It must have been released by some one and not intended to be released by the channel hence  removed ASAP. .. Hota hai !!

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  hope jalal will find out soon that Abul Mali made his plan with Ben...
bt i likd Ben's acting...she ws luking lik real vishakanya........ scared
 Evil or Very Mad  Twisted Evil  yes you're right arpitha !!!!!!

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 21:58

yagavarthini wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:precap was intersting but it doesnt seems that there will be any nok jhok and all bcoz ja was looking serious....and and and love is growing somewhere....offcourse in jo heart....
Love is growing somewhere............jo's dill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :heart:  Embarassed  Heart  :* emb*:  Starry Love 
yes yaga in jo heart :heart: Starry Love.....and hope that after ben track she confesses her love to his shenshah....Starry Love

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2013-12-30, 22:54

Hey guys,did ne1 notice that in Friday's precap;Moti had noticed the green colour on Ben's lips n had pointed it out 2 jo.But 2day they seem 2 have edited that portion....n every one is acting clueless about the VK fact......mebbe they're dragging it coz of Rajat's injury...n this Mirza n Jalal r acting like BFFs..uff.n on op of that he has turned into 'bhabi ka ghulam!!!!'

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-30, 23:07

Hii jasmine....and ya right yara i didnt noticed but now i am thinking that scene was missing

Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 23:12

JAISMINE wrote:Hey guys,did ne1 notice that in Friday's precap;Moti had noticed the green colour on Ben's lips n had pointed it out 2 jo.But 2day they seem 2 have edited that portion....n every one is acting clueless about the VK fact......mebbe they're dragging it coz of Rajat's injury...n this Mirza n Jalal r acting like BFFs..uff.n on op of that he has turned into 'bhabi ka ghulam!!!!'
HELLO JAISMINE !!!!
loved your comment buddy ..bhaabhi ka ghulam Indeed  :lol!:  :lol!:

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-30, 23:24

Aren't you seeing glimpses of 'hum aapke hain kaun'  with all this bhaabhi-jaan and devar-ji.  Sleep so sweet that it can give anyone diabetes. Shocked 

Soon we will have hakim sing and dance 'dhik-tana dhik-tana dhik-tana, bhabhi tum khushiyon ka khazaana' with Jodha.  Question 

Jo will sing with everyone except Jalal. :||^v:

Her priya devar ji for whom she is going to make dal-bati-choorma is also a member of her save nirdosh-pashu-pakshi campaign. Only Jalal is a heartless hunter. And her great Rajvanshis never hunt? And where are the Jodha fans who claimed that she doesn't let Jalal down in front of others?
Jo....... Bang

And Jalal........ No .Neha, you were right. the Ameris made Shaguni-bhai do 'om-sreem-creem' on Jalal before he left Amer so that he will think only of their ladoo. He simply looks as though he is under the Imperius curse.

Last edited by sandhya on 2013-12-30, 23:32; edited 1 time in total

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-30, 23:25

Very boring episode  :cry: ..Only VishKanya,her pathetic expressions, her digestive excretion, devarSa buttering BhabhiSa.
No Jalal-Jodha scene...No MA...No ruqu with her hooqa...No Resham...No Hoshiyar...

P.S : Is Jalal suffering from short-term memory loss ? He is acting like Aamir Khan of Ghajini, even after his utterly butterly brother warned him, the shehenshah was unaffected  Shocked 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-30, 23:31

sandhya wrote:Aren't you seeing glimpses of 'hum aapke hain kaun'  with all this bhaabhi-jaan and devar-ji.  Sleep so sweet that it can give anyone diabetes. Shocked 

Soon we will have hakim sing and dance 'dhik-tana dhik-tana dhik-tana, bhabhi tum khushiyon ka khazaana' with Jodha.  Question 

Jo will sing with everyone except Jalal. :||^v:

ROFL ROFL  and now he will perform @ Jashn as the VishKanya is not well..Wah Wah Ramji Jodi Kya Banayi...Bhaiya aur Bhabhi ko Badhai ho Badhai  Dance 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 01:54

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum