Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 23:36

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:Aren't you seeing glimpses of 'hum aapke hain kaun'  with all this bhaabhi-jaan and devar-ji.  Sleep so sweet that it can give anyone diabetes. Shocked 

Soon we will have hakim sing and dance 'dhik-tana dhik-tana dhik-tana, bhabhi tum khushiyon ka khazaana' with Jodha.  Question 

Jo will sing with everyone except Jalal. :||^v:

 ROFL ROFL  and now he will perform @ Jashn as the VishKanya is not well..Wah Wah Ramji Jodi Kya Banayi...Bhaiya aur Bhabhi ko Badhai ho Badhai  Dance 
OMG Sandhya and Neha !!
 :*lol*:  Dance

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-30, 23:39

neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:Aren't you seeing glimpses of 'hum aapke hain kaun'  with all this bhaabhi-jaan and devar-ji.  Sleep so sweet that it can give anyone diabetes. Shocked 

Soon we will have hakim sing and dance 'dhik-tana dhik-tana dhik-tana, bhabhi tum khushiyon ka khazaana' with Jodha.  Question 

Jo will sing with everyone except Jalal. :||^v:

 ROFL ROFL  and now he will perform @ Jashn as the VishKanya is not well..Wah Wah Ramji Jodi Kya Banayi...Bhaiya aur Bhabhi ko Badhai ho Badhai  Dance 

Who knows , Jodha might also do a 'lo chali main, apni devar ki baarat leke'  for shivaani. The next Mughal scapegoat for the Ameri shrews.
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

O Jannat-aashiyani humayun ji, koi pichale janam ka karz tha kya tea pot bharmal s,e jo aapke bechaare bête chukka rahe hain...............................
 :*lol*:  :*lol*:

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 787
Join date : 2013-11-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-30, 23:45

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:Aren't you seeing glimpses of 'hum aapke hain kaun'  with all this bhaabhi-jaan and devar-ji.  Sleep so sweet that it can give anyone diabetes. Shocked 

Soon we will have hakim sing and dance 'dhik-tana dhik-tana dhik-tana, bhabhi tum khushiyon ka khazaana' with Jodha.  Question 

Jo will sing with everyone except Jalal. :||^v:

 ROFL ROFL  and now he will perform @ Jashn as the VishKanya is not well..Wah Wah Ramji Jodi Kya Banayi...Bhaiya aur Bhabhi ko Badhai ho Badhai  Dance 

Who knows , Jodha might also do a 'lo chali main, apni devar ki baarat leke'  for shivaani. The next Mughal scapegoat for the Ameri shrews.
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

O Jannat-aashiyani humayun ji, koi pichale janam ka karz tha kya tea pot bharmal s,e jo aapke bechaare bête chukka rahe hain...............................
 :*lol*:  :*lol*:
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-31, 09:34

--sumana13-- wrote:
sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:
sandhya wrote:Aren't you seeing glimpses of 'hum aapke hain kaun'  with all this bhaabhi-jaan and devar-ji.  Sleep so sweet that it can give anyone diabetes. Shocked 

Soon we will have hakim sing and dance 'dhik-tana dhik-tana dhik-tana, bhabhi tum khushiyon ka khazaana' with Jodha.  Question 

Jo will sing with everyone except Jalal. :||^v:

 ROFL ROFL  and now he will perform @ Jashn as the VishKanya is not well..Wah Wah Ramji Jodi Kya Banayi...Bhaiya aur Bhabhi ko Badhai ho Badhai  Dance 

Who knows , Jodha might also do a 'lo chali main, apni devar ki baarat leke'  for shivaani. The next Mughal scapegoat for the Ameri shrews.
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL 

O Jannat-aashiyani humayun ji, koi pichale janam ka karz tha kya tea pot bharmal s,e jo aapke bechaare bête chukka rahe hain...............................
 :*lol*:  :*lol*:
 ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
 :*lol*:  ROFL  :*lol*:  ROFL

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-31, 09:39

cutie pai :-) wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:precap was intersting but it doesnt seems that there will be any nok jhok and all bcoz ja was looking serious....and and and love is growing somewhere....offcourse in jo heart....
Love is growing somewhere............jo's dill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :heart:  Embarassed  Heart  :* emb*:  Starry Love 
yes yaga in jo heart :heart: Starry Love.....and hope that after ben track she confesses her love to his shenshah....Starry Love
I think shehanshah will know she's in ♥ with him before she does her confession

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-31, 09:47

yagavarthini wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:precap was intersting but it doesnt seems that there will be any nok jhok and all bcoz ja was looking serious....and and and love is growing somewhere....offcourse in jo heart....
Love is growing somewhere............jo's dill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :heart:  Embarassed  Heart  :* emb*:  Starry Love 
yes yaga in jo heart :heart: Starry Love.....and hope that after ben track she confesses her love to his shenshah....Starry Love
I think shehanshah will know she's in ♥ with him before she does her confession
noooo...in SA interaction wid audience Rajat said dat they wil take few more months to confess dat dey r in  Heart  and dat we have to waitt :||^v:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-31, 09:55

Arpitha wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
Love is growing somewhere............jo's dill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 :heart:  Embarassed  Heart  :* emb*:  Starry Love 
yes yaga in jo heart :heart: Starry Love.....and hope that after ben track she confesses her love to his shenshah....Starry Love
I think shehanshah will know she's in ♥ with him before she does her confession
noooo...in SA interaction wid audience Rajat said dat they wil take few more months to confess dat dey r in  Heart  and dat we have to waitt :||^v:
NOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 No  No  No  :||^v:  Sick

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-31, 10:58

yagavarthini wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:
yes yaga in jo heart :heart: Starry Love.....and hope that after ben track she confesses her love to his shenshah....Starry Love
I think shehanshah will know she's in ♥ with him before she does her confession
noooo...in SA interaction wid audience Rajat said dat they wil take few more months to confess dat dey r in  Heart  and dat we have to waitt :||^v:
NOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 No  No  No  :||^v:  Sick
noooooooo....few more months i cant wait yrr:no:

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by Arpitha on 2013-12-31, 11:11

cutie pai :-) wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
I think shehanshah will know she's in ♥ with him before she does her confession
noooo...in SA interaction wid audience Rajat said dat they wil take few more months to confess dat dey r in  Heart  and dat we have to waitt :||^v:
NOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 No  No  No  :||^v:  Sick
noooooooo....few more months i cant wait yrr:no:
he said soo...bt i donno whthr he is lieng...nt to break the suspense  :||^v:

Arpitha
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 510
Join date : 2013-11-21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by --sumana13-- on 2013-12-31, 12:00

Arpitha wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
noooo...in SA interaction wid audience Rajat said dat they wil take few more months to confess dat dey r in  Heart  and dat we have to waitt :||^v:
NOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 No  No  No  :||^v:  Sick
noooooooo....few more months i cant wait yrr:no:
he said soo...bt i donno whthr he is lieng...nt to break the suspense  :||^v:

Yes they have their SR quite late in life ... Salim was born quite late in Akbar's life ..... The history buffs will know better ....

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 27532
Join date : 2013-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-31, 14:40

--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:
yagavarthini wrote:
NOOOOOÒOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 No  No  No  :||^v:  Sick
noooooooo....few more months i cant wait yrr:no:
he said soo...bt i donno whthr he is lieng...nt to break the suspense  :||^v:

Yes they have their SR quite late in life ... Salim was born quite late in Akbar's life ..... The history buffs will know better ....
hmmm....lets see how much late...

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by neha on 2013-12-31, 14:57

cutie pai :-) wrote:
--sumana13-- wrote:
Arpitha wrote:
cutie pai :-) wrote:
noooooooo....few more months i cant wait yrr:no:
he said soo...bt i donno whthr he is lieng...nt to break the suspense  :||^v:

Yes they have their SR quite late in life ... Salim was born quite late in Akbar's life ..... The history buffs will know better ....
hmmm....lets see how much late...

Guys...the real Akbar-MUZ were not as stupid as the serial Jalal-Jodha  :P . When I visited Fatehpur-Skiri some years back we were told that the twins Hasan and Husain were Akbar-MUZ's and their death made the Royal couple restless and so grieved that on her account he visited Baba Salim Chisti!!. Even I have read somewhere the couple had daughter who also died in infancy ! though I am not sure about it. So we can assume that in real life their SR was not at all late or after 7 years of marriage  Twisted Evil .

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Posts : 1189
Join date : 2013-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Pune

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-31, 15:17

Hmmm so this is the true......thanks neha :) :) :)

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Posts : 4401
Join date : 2013-11-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by yagavarthini on 2013-12-31, 18:43

So jo going to have a few infancy deaths
so she have to go through some trauma here

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Posts : 449
Join date : 2013-11-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 30th December 2013

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:59


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum