Latest topics

SO ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SO ??

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-31, 13:46

Ok..I have been a lazy watcher of JA ever since Benazir  rampwalked into the show , so have been missing many chunks in between ..

Even y'day, I missed many parts ...

For instance..would some one tell me..why would a Queen carry the medicines to the room of a Slave by herslef unless the slave is a fav of the queen or has been expressly ordered to  hand the medicines herself by the King?? Dis Jalal say so, if not why did Jodha go to Ben's hojra ??

The sight of Jodha all fallen down and looking scatter brained when she sees the snake while Moti is quite cool *in comparison* did not gel well nor spoke much about the valour of Jodha ..

Jodha expressing  'khed' about the dead soldier was perfunctory  almost as if she was duty bound to say so was what I felt..did u feel so ??

Errmm...Moti, There was only one pigeon there , why were u throwing  2-3-4-5 .....handful of grains at that poor bird..it did not even seem hungry !!

Poor Jodha is really bitten by the Bicchu of love, come hail or sunshine, with moti or Mirza, she just can't stop herself from bringing up Jalal... Truly.. Inn Eyes mainho tum, wherever I turn, I see Tum has begun to happen for Jodha  :) 

Now, I have not been following the episodes closely and have been missing many scenes..  SO is Hakim portrayed as a good boy in need of Horlicks and tel maalish or a wily snake who needs to be thrown from Mt.everest..Mujhe koi batayega..pleej..

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SO ??

Post by pollyanna on 2013-12-31, 14:11

Tanthya wrote:Ok..I have been a lazy watcher of JA ever since Benazir  rampwalked into the show , so have been missing many chunks in between ..

For instance..would some one tell me..why would a Queen carry the medicines to the room of a Slave by herslef unless the slave is a fav of the queen or has been expressly ordered to  hand the medicines herself by the King?? Dis Jalal say so, if not why did Jodha go to Ben's hojra ??

So that, she gets one more follower, that is plastic snake  Twisted Evil 

The sight of Jodha all fallen down and looking scatter brained when she sees the snake while Moti is quite cool *in comparison* did not gel well nor spoke much about the valour of Jodha ..

she is used to nirdosh pashu and she was aghast to see that a pashu can have some dosh too  Shocked 

Jodha expressing  'khed' about the dead soldier was perfunctory  almost as if she was duty bound to say so was what I felt..did u feel so ??

she was just trying to stretch meaningless  sweet-nothings talk with her  devar, chance pe dance  Sleep 

Errmm...Moti, There was only one pigeon there , why were u throwing  2-3-4-5 .....handful of grains at that poor bird..it did not even seem hungry !!

she thinks at least her actions will say something (dialogue delivery ka toh bhagwan maalik hai  Rolling Eyes 

Poor Jodha is really bitten by the Bicchu of love, come hail or sunshine, with moti or Mirza, she just can't stop herself from bringing up Jalal... Truly.. Inn Eyes mainho tum, wherever I turn, I see Tum has begun to happen for Jodha  :) 

she is not in love, she is out to portray her hubby as useless creature in front of everyone Evil or Very Mad 

Now, I have not been following the episodes closely and have been missing many scenes..  SO is Hakim portrayed as a good boy in need of Horlicks and tel maalish or a wily snake who needs to be thrown from Mt.everest..Mujhe koi batayega..pleej..

methinks he is aasteen ka saap, not the one which is in matka or in garden  affraid 

Me in RED  :P :P

pollyanna
Channel Moderator
Channel Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-31, 14:21

Haha sathu!! you are funny indeed  :P :P ....Yesterdays episode had stolen some scenes from a typical B or even C grade bollywood movie. Did you see that green liquid coming out of Benzies face like some acid from chemistry lab ? Yikeeessss....to hell with you Ekta!! What does she thinks of us..we are not stupid that she can throw anything at us for the sake of trp!!
   And this Jodha is an alien and brings shame to entire human race!! I was wondering if she asks Mirza Hakim to spare the snake for he also belongs to her niraparadh pashu category as the NaagRaj did not bite her and she is still alive  :P 
  This utterly butterly Mirza Hakim is surely another snake and Maan Sing seems to have started doubting him if not our buddhu ShehenShah. Maan Singh was quietly watching the entire drama of the dead sipahi and I am sure he will try to wake up our sleeping beauty Kumbhakarna Jalal. But even one thing caught my attention that Hakim's concern did not bother or alerted Jalal as I am assuming that Jalal is slightly aware of the Kabul-Kand and his lil brothers nature. Hakim told Salima about some conspiracy going on against Jalal and asked her to have patience as it might alert the assassin and repeated the same thing to Jalal which has shown his desperation in trying to make Agrawaasis believe his good intentions behind his visit. DevarSa is putting his cards wisely but as I mentioned in another thread, Jalal is aware of his brother since he once mentioned about his rebels to Atga Khan in Moti Bai-Mughal-E-Aazam-Part-2 episode.

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-31, 14:35

neha wrote:Haha sathu!! you are funny indeed  :P :P ....Yesterdays episode had stolen some scenes from a typical B or even C grade bollywood movie. Did you see that green liquid coming out of Benzies face like some acid from chemistry lab ? Yikeeessss....to hell with you Ekta!! What does she thinks of us..we are not stupid that she can throw anything at us for the sake of trp!!
   And this Jodha is an alien and brings shame to entire human race!! I was wondering if she asks Mirza Hakim to spare the snake for he also belongs to her niraparadh pashu category as the NaagRaj did not bite her and she is still alive  :P 
  This utterly butterly Mirza Hakim is surely another snake and Maan Sing seems to have started doubting him if not our buddhu ShehenShah. Maan Singh was quietly watching the entire drama of the dead sipahi and I am sure he will try to wake up our sleeping beauty Kumbhakarna Jalal. But even one thing caught my attention that Hakim's concern did not bother or alerted Jalal as I am assuming that Jalal is slightly aware of the Kabul-Kand and his lil brothers nature. Hakim told Salima about some conspiracy going on against Jalal and asked her to have patience as it might alert the assassin and repeated the same thing to Jalal which has shown his desperation in trying to make Agrawaasis believe his good intentions behind his visit. DevarSa is putting his cards wisely but as I mentioned in another thread, Jalal is aware of his brother since he once mentioned about his rebels to Atga Khan in Moti Bai-Mughal-E-Aazam-Part-2 episode.

I missed it !! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Ooooo..  Can we  inform the Anti-venom  Agenices and collect some reward for ourself .. New year yeh hamari Kohinoor hogi  ..

Hah !! fat chance of her asking to leave the Saanp alone, after all it seriously threatened her  future  ability to deliver extempore..but got to hand it over to the snake...It was the only being that managed to keep Jodha quiet and not  get  the benefit of bhashan on Uchit and anuchit behavior !!  :P  :P ...Jalal must enroll himself in Saanp tutorial forthwith

Reallyy...The  Utterly butterly cuddly Hakim is a Snake too... How, when , why... Tell Aunt Tants everything ..Why is Maan Singh suspicious of him !!!

Yes, I remember  Atgah and Jalal discussing about the ambitions of Hakim a loooooong time back but u forgot.. we have Ghajini's effects happening .. what if  The whole of Agra forgot that  Hakim is ambitious and treat him like a long lost brother who has come from Antartica

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Ggn_girl on 2013-12-31, 15:07

This is one funny thread. I am laughing my head off..

Next i know it will be that Hakim ji and vish kanya are two Horcruxes. affraid . Voldermort is the new entry in JA. 

I am so glad i am not watching. 

Loved reading you guys.  bounce

Ggn_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2013-12-31, 15:16

Tanthya wrote:
neha wrote:Haha sathu!! you are funny indeed  :P :P ....Yesterdays episode had stolen some scenes from a typical B or even C grade bollywood movie. Did you see that green liquid coming out of Benzies face like some acid from chemistry lab ? Yikeeessss....to hell with you Ekta!! What does she thinks of us..we are not stupid that she can throw anything at us for the sake of trp!!

I missed it !! Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Ooooo..  Can we  inform the Anti-venom  Agenices and collect some reward for ourself .. New year yeh hamari Kohinoor hogi  ..

Hah !! fat chance of her asking to leave the Saanp alone, after all it seriously threatened her  future  ability to deliver extempore..but got to hand it over to the snake...It was the only being that managed to keep Jodha quiet and not  get  the benefit of bhashan on Uchit and anuchit behavior !!  :P  :P ...Jalal must enroll himself in Saanp tutorial forthwith

Reallyy...The  Utterly butterly cuddly Hakim is a Snake too... How, when , why... Tell Aunt Tants everything ..Why is Maan Singh suspicious of him !!!

Yes, I remember  Atgah and Jalal discussing about the ambitions of Hakim a loooooong time back but u forgot.. we have Ghajini's effects happening .. what if  The whole of Agra forgot that  Hakim is ambitious and treat him like a long lost brother who has come from Antartica

Saathu...M predicting this Maan Singh-Hakim dhisuum-dhisssum  :P  as historically it was Maan Singh who always suspected Hakim and crushed his rebels in Punjab. These two were always against each other and in yesterdays episode the way Maan Singh was watching everything quietly gave me a vibe that Ekta might use this historic fact and turn these two against each other!! Hakim always troubled Akbar till his last breath and they never liked each other..Hakim's death was a relief for Akbar!! so he is surely not innocent here too!! and as pallo said he is the Asteen Ka Saanp  affraid 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-31, 15:17

pollyanna wrote:
Tanthya wrote:Ok..I have been a lazy watcher of JA ever since Benazir  rampwalked into the show , so have been missing many chunks in between ..

If she gets a rat, real one will come ...  why waste dabbu (money) on plastic ??

she is used to nirdosh pashu and she was aghast to see that a pashu can have some dosh too  Shocked 

Or was she flabbergasted that there was lalsa, vaasna in the eyes of the Saanp too,  since both were eyelocking too intensely  ??

she was just trying to stretch meaningless  sweet-nothings talk with her  devar, chance pe dance  Sleep 

Must be so..nw that the  ntelligent citizens of Agra have taken to hiding when they hear her payal ke chunmun chunmun  *Haven't u noticed .. All the citizens of Harem, Maham have been conspicuously absent from Jodha's vicinity *

she thinks at least her actions will say something (dialogue delivery ka toh bhagwan maalik hai  Rolling Eyes 

she is not in love, she is out to portray her hubby as useless creature in front of everyone Evil or Very Mad 

Nafrat main mohabbat chuppa hua hai !!  Bang  Accept it, ur Beti has grown up !!

methinks he is aasteen ka saap, not the one which is in matka or in garden  affraid 

He seemed to be x-tra large to be a saanp..How abt Anaconda ??

Me in bloo

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2013-12-31, 17:29

:lol!:

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2013-12-31, 17:45

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

If she gets a rat, real one will come ...  why waste dabbu (money) on plastic ??

Madam mahan sees bens puking;goes all piteous n takes the medicine 2 bens 2 do some social service!!! Shocked she remembers(after sooooo long) the adham-moti thing n says that she would not let moti roam about alone in d ni8 as sm1 may try 2 misbehave with her,but no1 would dare 2 do so with d queen,so she'd go alone Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  but allows moti 2 cm with her as she requests.

Or was she flabbergasted that there was lalsa, vaasna in the eyes of the Saanp too,  since both were eyelocking too intensely  ??

:*lol*:  :*lol*: itne handsome pati ko chod k saap k sath romance!!!!

Must be so..nw that the  ntelligent citizens of Agra have taken to hiding when they hear her payal ke chunmun chunmun  *Haven't u noticed .. All the citizens of Harem, Maham have been conspicuously absent from Jodha's vicinity *

Hmmmm...

:||^v: poor thing(i'm missing the previous moti,she was waaaay better)

r those the morals of a rajvanshi princess  scratch  scratch  scratch 
Nafrat main mohabbat chuppa hua hai !!  Bang  Accept it, ur Beti has grown up !!

Truly she is unconciously,constantly,thinking of jallu.juz like when she 1st saw his reflection in d pool  :) 

Apparently he's being potrayed as the good bro who adores his elder bro n can't hear a word against him  :lol!: 

Me in bloo
Me in pink.

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2013-12-31, 17:47

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Madam mahan sees bens puking;goes all piteous n takes the medicine 2 bens 2 do some social service!!! Shocked she remembers(after sooooo long) the adham-moti thing n says that she would not let moti roam about alone in d ni8 as sm1 may try 2 misbehave with her,but no1 would dare 2 do so with d queen,so she'd go alone Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  but allows moti 2 cm with her as she requests.

Hmmmm...

Truly she is unconciously,constantly,thinking of jallu.juz like when she 1st saw his reflection in d pool  :) 

Apparently he's being potrayed as the good bro who adores his elder bro n can't hear a word against him  :lol!: 

Me in bloo
Me in pink.

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-31, 18:00

JAISMINE wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

What stopped her from calling the Harem guards ?? Shocked  Shocked 

All the Saanp's are hurt by ur words and are petitioning Jodha to speak about their Mahanta  to you
 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 

Hmmmm...

I swear, her dialogue delivery and her diction was joy to hear !!

Yes, even if there is no reason to, She still manages to bring up jalal
 :heart:  :heart: 

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Ekta Mayya cannot overturn the history !! I not want Lakshman, I want Vibhishan

Me in bloo
Me in pink.
Me in Jalal's fav Green

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2013-12-31, 18:00

riyya6 wrote::lol!:

Heyy Riyaa Love

Howzz you ??

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2013-12-31, 19:49

Tanthya wrote:
JAISMINE wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Me in bloo
Me in pink.
Me in Jalal's fav Green

Ok..I have been a lazy watcher of JA ever since Benazir  rampwalked into the show , so have been missing many chunks in between ..

Because Jodhaa Mahaaaaan is the Mother Teresa of the 16th century and cannot miss out a single opportunity to add glint to her halo

e Moti is quite cool *in comparison* did not gel well nor spoke much about the valour of Jodha ..

Aap ek Raajvanshi Raajkumar ki veerta ka parihaas kar rahi hain jo anuchit hai. But yes, Kudos to the snake for shutting Jo up Thumbsup 

Moti, why were u throwing  2-3-4-5 .....handful of grains at that poor bird..it did not even seem hungry !!

Speaking of the present Moti, Aadham Khan is really going to be heart-broken when he comes back from jail.

the Bicchu of love, come hail or sunshine, with moti or Mirza, she just can't stop herself from bringing up Jalal... Truly.. Inn Eyes mainho tum, wherever I turn, I see Tum has begun to happen for Jodha   

I think, Jodha wishes someone to agree that Jalal is bad so that she can convince herself that her decision of staying away from him is correctBang 

Hope Haakim does teach Jo that all that glitters is not gold. But that is wishful thinking as we all know that Jodha can only preach, never learn.

Me in purple.  BTW aren't our comments getting as colourful as the various vomits of the show!!! ROFL

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-01, 09:09

Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Me in bloo

Sathya and Pallavi .. Both of you are great yaar ....i can't stop laughing ...
 :*lol*: :*lol*: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Peeves on 2014-01-01, 09:17

Tanthya wrote:
JAISMINE wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
pollyanna wrote:

Me in RED :P :P
Me in bloo
Me in pink.
Me in Jalal's fav Green
Rainbow violet indigo blue.. Rainbow green and yellow too.. Rainbow orange, Rainbow red, rainbow shining overhead!

Peeves
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-01, 09:33

Peeves wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
JAISMINE wrote:
Tanthya wrote:
Me in bloo
Me in pink.
Me in Jalal's fav Green
Rainbow violet indigo blue.. Rainbow green and yellow too.. Rainbow orange, Rainbow red, rainbow shining overhead!

I am loving all the colourful Rangrasiyas here .. :heart: 

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 17:45

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum