Latest topics

About ksg exit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About ksg exit

Post by Zeenat on 2013-12-31, 15:37

Will ksg be back to qubool hai ? If someone can tell then please tell.

Zeenat

Back to top Go down

Re: About ksg exit

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2013-12-31, 15:40

Hii zeenat....ksg will not be back to qubool hai...roumers are that soon he will back with a big movie

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashranna on 2013-12-31, 16:25

good day,

with all the buzz going around about Karan S Grover making a movie let it be know around they world that no matter how big he thinks his movie is some of us may not see his movie....as we in trinidad mostly get the blockbuster with the big names like amir khan,shah rukh khan,salman khan,saif khan,the deol bros,abhisheik bachan, katherina,priyanka,deepika and those names....you see for most of us Karan S Grover came into our homes for the first time as a serial star and not as bollywood.....there is a difference......for all the looks arjun ramphal has he has not made an impression like the above names. So Karan is going to do movies but Qubool hai would be the last show most of us see with him....the only star to make it big from a serial is really Shah rukh Khan i stand to be corrected....but you see he is the only one that comes to mine...and again if it is not a bollywood blockbuster the story could be how good no one will be bother....the actor who played Dev in Choti Bahu 1 and 2 is doing another serial and again thats where he belongs.....Karan S grover made a comeback but most of us never saw his first serial.....so by his second serial he delivered his part with great success.....i am not saying that he should not be ambitious but sometimes being to ambitious can be dangerous.....yes he may have had some roles in movies but when i looked at his list again nothing comes to mind and iam 41yrs...old..
i think if given the opportunity to return to Qubool Hai he should return and i am not being selfish here but for his own good......it makes no sense saying that you made a big movie and it never made an impression on anyone....all i am saying i dont think you are the next Shah Rukh Khan but thats just my opinion..........you have a commanding presence but not enough for bollywood......

Ashranna

Back to top Go down

Thanx

Post by Zeenat on 2014-01-01, 14:05

Thanku so much about telling this . Happy new year i hope ksg will be back in qubool hai this year if gul will give chance

Zeenat

Back to top Go down

Post by --sumana13-- on 2014-01-01, 14:14

Hello Zeenat .. I used to watch WH only for KSG .. But after he quit .. I lost interest .... I too hope he returns .. But it seems unlikely ... But remember he returned in DMG .. So can't say !!

--sumana13--
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Karan come back

Post by Zeenat on 2014-01-03, 16:16

Rakesh v started his shooting for qh ? Karan singh grover i love u a lot i am ur huge fan please come back to qh u ought to come back i like u alot without u qh is not possible .

Zeenat

Back to top Go down

Post by cutie pai :-) on 2014-01-03, 16:49

Hii zeenat did rakesh started his shooting for qh

cutie pai :-)
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by perfumeheaven on 2014-01-03, 23:10

Tsk Tsk,  I share all your sentiments my friends