Latest topics

SO ...continues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SO ...continues

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-01, 15:42

Abul mali threw a war at Jalal, Jalal trumped it, Abu Mali tried to instigate   against Jalal, Jalal crushed  it, Abul Mali sent a girl  assassin  and Jalal did not even give bhav or a look over at her  instead using her as a toy to rile up another girl  As a last ditch effort , Abul has sent a towering genie  err a wrestler , why ?? so that he snuffs out the lives of all the supporter's of Jalal!!! what a harebrained scheme ?? Does abul Mali expect the courtiers  to stand in line like little school boys awaiting their turn as the wrestler  punches, pummels,throws them on the ground ..Phwaaaa !! what  genius thinking is this ??

Loved the Nok-jhok of Jalal and Jodha ... Paridhi has really come a long way  and is a match to Rajat making the scenes  lovely to watch despite the liberal shower of  Pure 22 carat Hindi ..  Also loved the attitude, the guroor of Jalal when he wags his  fingers and says , "" That was Amer, this is  Agra, there u were a mere princess, here u are my wife ..U do as u are told and not  as what u want .... Now , where the hell was that attitude these few days ""

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Re: SO ...continues

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-01, 16:02

Stupid question Abu Mali isn't the one who helped find shareefudin and got more properties to0oversee??

This show has had moments of idiocy in its reasoning and Its only fair if the guards come one at a time...U dont want the victory because u cheated and all rushed...The wrestler will b to keep Jalal pinned while someone kills him...No no he is there to play arm wrestling..And show jalal that he isn't as tough as he thinks he is...

Well jalal had lost his ability to think and jodha was doing all the thinkin, and she didn't think wat she was doing was wrong so how could jalal?? And now in drunk stupors the connection is weakin somewhat and he thought....

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-01, 16:12

sarra0 wrote:Stupid question Abu Mali isn't the one who helped find shareefudin and got more properties to0oversee??

This show has had moments of idiocy in its reasoning and Its only fair if the guards come one at a time...U dont want the victory because u cheated and all rushed...The wrestler will b to keep Jalal pinned while someone kills him...No no he is there to play arm wrestling..And show jalal that he isn't as tough as he thinks he is...

Well jalal had lost his ability to think and jodha was doing all the thinkin, and she didn't think wat she was doing was wrong so how could jalal?? And now in drunk stupors the connection is weakin somewhat and he thought....

Nope..That was Munim .. he got the overlord post as a reward , Pay attenshun when  Jalal is conferring award n rewards  Bang ..Abu is the ever present thorn and BIL of Jalal.

Taking Jalal on a jannat visit has been given to Benazir,  Wrestler is for the courtiers.. I demand to know what crime did Jalal commit that he is chosen to die   due to Benazir while the rest of the courtiers  get a easy death by getting their necks broken  by the wrestler

Not, y'day..for a change, jallu was really giving a tough time to Jodha ..but yes,  Jodha was acting as a traffic signal lights directing his thinking for him..

Rajat was  quite good y'day , So was Paridhi  :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-01-01, 16:49

Somehow I feel too many tracks running at one time in JA and what happen to jodha Jalal r.ship, suddenly they are ok suddenly not.. I'm confuse

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-01, 16:55

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:Stupid question Abu Mali isn't the one who helped find shareefudin and got more properties to0oversee??

Nope..That was Munim .. he got the overlord post as a reward , Pay attenshun when  Jalal is conferring award n rewards  Bang ..Abu is the ever present thorn and BIL of Jalal.

Taking Jalal on a jannat visit has been given to Benazir,  Wrestler is for the courtiers.. I demand to know what crime did Jalal commit that he is chosen to die   due to Benazir while the rest of the courtiers  get a easy death by getting their necks broken  by the wrestler

Not, y'day..for a change, jallu was really giving a tough time to Jodha ..but yes,  Jodha was acting as a traffic signal lights directing his thinking for him..

Pay attention?? Nahin that will only happen that if i get an award and reward otherwise it ruires to much focus and names r confusing...They should b happy I remember Jalal and Jodha name...The .Fact i havnt seen it in a few weeks doesnt help..ok, I now have a vague recollection of him...Jalal does not see close family and friends coming...He hasn't learnt...He should kill all those that r related like that...

Jalal dies by beauty and and a kiss is it?? Is that not sweeter no matter how painful it is??Die a happy man?? If it is female then jodha can stand against her, ride to jalals rescue and have a chance while the guards r otherwise occupied having there necks crushed..Whereas if wrestler was after jalal as well jodha couldnt ride to the rescue...Ooh I have a perfect idea release the elephant it will take the wrestler out..

Jalal is giving some tough love cause he wants love..One all is well And it wil b back to status quo of jodha running riot...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-01, 17:12

sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Pay attention?? Nahin that will only happen that if i get an award and reward otherwise it ruires to much focus and names r confusing...They should b happy I remember Jalal and Jodha name...The .Fact i havnt seen it in a few weeks doesnt help..ok, I now have a vague recollection of him...Jalal does not see close family and friends coming...He hasn't learnt...He should kill all those that r related like that...

Jalal dies by beauty and and a kiss is it?? Is that not sweeter no matter how painful it is??Die a happy man?? If it is female then jodha can stand against her, ride to jalals rescue and have a chance while the guards r otherwise occupied having there necks crushed..Whereas if wrestler was after jalal as well jodha couldnt ride to the rescue...Ooh I have a perfect idea release the elephant it will take the wrestler out..

Jalal is giving some tough love cause he wants love..One all is well And it wil b back to status quo of jodha running riot...

Jalal is not a cold blooded sasumma like you !! Evil or Very Mad ..Poor King was bemoaning  expressing his inability to behead Abul Mali as he is his own Kith ...

What beauty. ???? Say Booty and U will find me in agreement...  She does not even have to give a kiss , All that she has to do is  lay on top of Jalal and he will turn into  a jam or marmalade ..Wrestler is infinetly better proposition

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-01, 17:15

riyya6 wrote:Somehow I feel too many tracks running at one time in JA and what happen to jodha Jalal r.ship, suddenly they are ok suddenly not.. I'm confuse
 It is more of a marital tiff ... the quarrel is on going  and they think they are  shadow fighting without going  hammer and tongs into it ..so U will get a period of normalcy and when the threat or whatever is withdrawn , they are back to fighting :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-01, 18:07

Tanthya wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Jalal is not a cold blooded sasumma like you !! Evil or Very Mad ..Poor King was bemoaning  expressing his inability to behead Abul Mali as he is his own Kith ...

What beauty. ???? Say Booty and U will find me in agreement...  She does not even have to give a kiss , All that she has to do is  lay on top of Jalal and he will turn into  a jam or marmalade ..Wrestler is infinetly better proposition

Not cold blooded but expedient.. And if jalal had any akkal he wouldnt find himself0constantly in these binds...If he cant do it then its his own fault and he will b perceived as weak....

Ok if not beauty then booty toh hain...Lol that bad is she?? Jalal is0made of sterner stuff then that...Jodha can lecture him to death...Hows that...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-01, 19:01

:*lol*:  poor jallu,sari poblems k beech akela grind ho raha hai.every1 in his family is against him(except a few)shayad tension k wajah se itni jaldi jannat-aashiyana ho gaya tha....    Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ...he should run away from his harem..then he'll b a happy happy man.. :lol!:

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 19:45

JAISMINE wrote::*lol*:  poor jallu,sari poblems k beech akela grind ho raha hai.every1 in his family is against him(except a few)shayad tension k wajah se itni jaldi jannat-aashiyana ho gaya tha....    Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad ...he should run away from his harem..then he'll b a happy happy man.. :lol!:

EXACTLY Thumbsup 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 15:27

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum