Latest topics

lecture will not stop.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lecture will not stop.

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 16:49

everyone is sorry 4 jalal, dat he is bearing the long & boring lecture of jodha. b8 he has another option 2 avoid jodha. b8 , if anyone thinks dat after sometime, jodha will reduce or stop her lectures, then it is wrong. when i discussed it wid my frnd; she told dat, her lecture will increase at d time of salim. morover, he will not have any option 2 avoid his mom. so.............................. :cry: 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: lecture will not stop.

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-01, 16:55

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:everyone is sorry 4 jalal, dat he is bearing the long & boring lecture of jodha. b8 he has another option 2 avoid jodha. b8 , if anyone thinks dat after sometime, jodha will reduce or stop her lectures, then it is wrong. when i discussed it wid my frnd; she told dat, her lecture will increase at d time of salim. morover, he will not have any option 2 avoid his mom. so.............................. :cry: 

Ohh, we are nt sorry for Jalal, we actually are enjoying his plight  Wink  .. whether the real Jodha ever lectured or not (most prolly she did not), our TV Jodha will not stop her lecture .. without her lecture the show will not run ..

welcome My friend.. do share ur opinions  :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by riyya6 on 2014-01-01, 16:55

:lol!: If lecture stop show will stop

riyya6
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-01, 16:59

riyya6 wrote::lol!: If lecture stop show will stop

True....if lectures stops then how can Jallu Miiyaan become Akbar-The-Great...afterall it is Jodha Madam's lectures which will eventually lead him to the greatness Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 17:00

Tanthya wrote:
kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:everyone is sorry 4 jalal, dat he is bearing the long & boring lecture of jodha. b8 he has another option 2 avoid jodha. b8 , if anyone thinks dat after sometime, jodha will reduce or stop her lectures, then it is wrong. when i discussed it wid my frnd; she told dat, her lecture will increase at d time of salim. morover, he will not have any option 2 avoid his mom. so.............................. :cry: 

Ohh, we are nt sorry for Jalal, we actually are enjoying his plight  Wink  .. whether the real Jodha ever lectured or not (most prolly she did not), our TV Jodha will not stop her lecture .. without her lecture the show will not run ..

actually, i totally agree wid u. :)  b8 i m boring wid dis long lecture.rajat told in sa dat there is few more months 4 confession. so, till then how will tgey continue their show, by lectures, naagin, elephant etc. etc. :cry: 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-01, 17:01

Egg-jactly riyya jaan...U have become an expert in Hindi shows   :P  :P  :P

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 17:01

:*lol*: 
neha wrote:

True....if lectures stops then how can Jallu Miiyaan become Akbar-The-Great...afterall it is Jodha Madam's lectures which will eventually lead him to the greatness Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-01, 17:01

The lectures, the nok jhok can b fun to watch as long as jodha's lectures r not boring and repettative...A dumbfounded jalal, or one giving a karara jawaab is entertaining...And if a female leads stops giving lectures then that's it time to pack up lol...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-01, 17:03

Hi  long hug 

Jalal seems to have fallen for Jodha's lectures  :*lol*:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 17:04

sarra0 wrote:The lectures, the nok jhok can b fun to watch as long as jodha's lectures r not boring and repettative...A dumbfounded jalal, or one giving a karara jawaab is entertaining...And if a female leads stops giving lectures then that's it time to pack up lol...
b8 der should be alimit of lecturing. as d way show going. i hav fear dat atlast shahenshah jodha ki ghulam na ban jaye bas Evil or Very Mad

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 17:06

Maria J wrote:Hi  long hug 

Jalal seems to have fallen for Jodha's lectures  :*lol*:
agree  wid u............. Thumbsup

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-01, 17:07

sarra0 wrote:The lectures, the nok jhok can b fun to watch as long as jodha's lectures r not boring and repettative...A dumbfounded jalal, or one giving a karara jawaab is entertaining...And if a female leads stops giving lectures then that's it time to pack up lol...
Ya serial heroines have only one main job and that is to give a big lecture

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-01, 17:07

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:
b8 der should be alimit of lecturing. as d way show going. i hav fear dat atlast shahenshah jodha ki ghulam na ban jaye bas Evil or Very Mad

I think its to late,.He is already jodhas ghulam and once she saves him from ben that will only intensify...There is no hope...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-01, 17:09

sarra0 wrote:

I think its to late,.He is already jodhas ghulam and once she saves him from ben that will only intensify...There is no hope...
 No  No

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 17:10

No naahi....................
sarra0 wrote:

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-01, 17:17

Tanthya wrote:

actually, i totally agree wid u. :)  b8 i m boring wid dis long lecture.rajat told in sa dat there is few more months 4 confession. so, till then how will tgey continue their show, by lectures, naagin, elephant etc. etc. :cry: 

There will be fights, Mu, Separation , growing realization of love ..plenty to keep us occupied, Kasturi

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 17:18

Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  No  No  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question 
Tanthya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

There will be fights, Mu, Separation , growing realization of love ..plenty to keep us occupied, Kasturi

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-01, 17:21

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  No  No  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question 
Tanthya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

That is show ka dharma, Kasthuri and Ekta is an expert in that

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 17:28

Tanthya wrote:
kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  No  No  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question  Question 
Tanthya wrote:

this is my fav show. so, i jst shared my opinion. if u r angry wid my opinion, den really sorry. b8 dat was nt  really my intention. No 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-01, 17:30

kasturi.bhattacharyya.10 wrote:No naahi....................
sarra0 wrote:

I tend to find that once hero falls in love then he loses his own identity quickly...That doesnt stop the fights, arguments, misunderstanding...But the tenure and tone changes...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-01, 17:31

sarra0 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

I tend to find that once hero falls in love then he loses his own identity quickly...That doesnt stop the fights, arguments, misunderstanding...But the tenure and tone changes...
exactly................. Thumbsup 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanthya on 2014-01-01, 17:32

Tanthya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

this is my fav show. so, i jst shared my opinion. if u r angry wid my opinion, den really sorry. b8 dat was nt  really my intention. No 

Ohh No, I am not angry  and you are alwyas welcome to share ur opinions,, Sweetie ... I was just telling you about Ekta's methods .. she always goes for misunderstanding, fights, separation, reconciliation again separation before final union . :)  :)

Tanthya
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-01, 17:36

sarra0 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

and it becomes boring mostly for viewers  :cry:  :cry:

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria J on 2014-01-01, 17:40

Tanthya wrote:
Tanthya wrote:

Ohh No, I am not angry  and you are alwyas welcome to share ur opinions,, Sweetie ... I was just telling you about Ekta's methods .. she always goes for misunderstanding, fights, separation, reconciliation again separation before final union . :)  :)
why though?? has there been any exceptions??

Maria J

Back to top Go down

Post by sarra0 on 2014-01-01, 17:51

Maria J wrote:
sarra0 wrote:
sarra0 wrote:

and it becomes boring mostly for viewers  :cry:  :cry:

yep it does.. And the LSV stop watchin and move on to new pastures...

sarra0
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:26

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum