Latest topics

Jodha Akbar Written Update 1st January 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jodha Akbar Written Update 1st January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 19:22

Written update 1st January 2014 

The episode begins with Hakeem is serching maksood's room after his mysterious death he is looking for clue which could solve his death mystry ..He opens a box and and finds Bens massage , He thinks its okay to find this as he was a dak munsi , He reads that massage and thinks what knid of massage it is , looks like a paheli , then he remembers his promise to meet JO and he comes to meet Jo , Jo is with Rahim , he apologizes for coming late , Rahim says he will not be forgiven un till he solves his paheli , JO tells him a Paheli , Hakeem couldn't solve that , JO explains how to solve the paheli , how to take first letter of each sentence  and joint that to find out the massage  , Rahim says chahu haar gaye and smiles .. Hakeem asks Jo about Ben she says she doesn't want to talk about Ben ..He asks  her , why she doesn't like her ? , He asks if she was muslim then why would she writes a massage in avadhi language ? Jo seems thoughtful ..

Rqu is with Hosiyar and playing satranj with her , Ruq is very unhappy saying that everyone except she has given importance by Jalal , she has been royally ignored by him ..She is defeated in the game but complains that she wants to play it again ..
Ben is with Zakira , Ben is saying she can't wait and she has to do it tonight , after killing shahanshah she will runaway with imtiayaz , after she leaves all will be morning for his death and she will be  far away from here , Zakira asks how can you go as he has not called you , Ben says Pyasa has to go to kua similarly I have to go to him he will not come , Zakira says be careful , Ben taste her poison on a flower ,Zakira says don't waste your poison as you need to kill him  , Ben says to kill him i have enough , you keep that snake ready as I would need it after killing him ...

Ben comes to Jalal , Jalal thinks how come Ben is here at this time , She comes and Jalal is mesmerized by her beauty .. He praises her beauty and says he was right to call her kohinoor , she comes close to him , and says she would like to offer herself to him , She sits near him , and asks him to close his eyes , he does that , She gives a wicked smile and come close to him and about to kiss him but Ruq barges in saying Takhliya ..Ben become conscious and thinks she missed a very good chance to kill him as she is running out of time now she has to wait till coming night to get an opportunity to do this task ..Ben leaves saying salam to both  Ruq and Jalal

Ruq says sorry to spoil your special moment with Ben , then she complains that how can he do this to her saying he doesn't pay attention to what his begum has to say ..She as Begum e khas he treated her like any other begum form his harem , Jalal says that was not directed to her its was for someone else .. He says next time I will make it clear that you are special and not like other begum ..

Jalal comes to a gathering where all are present , Jalal and Jo exchange look and then  a mukabala begins ..Imtiaz khan is there to fight kusti with all Jawaaz , Mukabla starts and he defeats all Jawaz form Agra , Jalal become angry seeing that deafeat , he says he wants to fight with him , MA says no Jalal and asks him  meet her in private ..Jalal and MA are together , MA says no Jalal you will not risk your life and fight mukabalal with Imtiaz ..She suggest AK to be called from kaid and fight the mukawala ..Jalal disagree to that , then Ruq and Jalal discuss that , Ruq says its Okay I know AK was there against us whatever he did was not good for us but if he fights with Imtiaz there is no harm ..you can't risk your life ...Jalal seems lost in thought ..

Precap : JO is in her room with moti she receives a massage and reading it , It says you have to come and meet me in the kaid as i have something urgent to inform you and this is regarding jalal's life so don't ignore this massage come and meet to asap .Shaifuddin ..Jo reads the massage and seems worried

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 22:35; edited 4 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodha Akbar Written Update 1st January 2014

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 19:24

Live update 1st January 2014...

Happy New Year my friends ...

The episode begins with Hakeem is serching maksood's room after his mysterious death he is looking for clue which could solve his death mystry ..He opens a box and and finds Bens massage , He thinks its okay to find this as he was a dak munsi , He reads that massage and thinks what knid of massage it is , looks like a paheli , then he remembers his promise to meet JO and he comes to meet Jo , Jo is with Rahim , he apologizes for coming late , Rahim says he will not be forgiven un till he solves his paheli , JO tells him a Paheli , Hakeem couldn't solve that , JO explains how to solve the paheli , how to take first letter of each sentence  and joint that to find out the massage  , Rahim says chahu har gaye and smiles .. Hakeem asks Jo about Ben she says she doesn't want to talk about Ben ..He asks  her , why she doesn't like her ? , He asks if she was muslim then why would she writes a massage in avadhi language ? Jo seems thoughtful ..

Rqu is with Hosiyar and playing satranj with her , Ruq is very unhappy saying that everyone except she has given importance by Jalal , she has been royally ignored by him ..She is defeated in the game but complains that she wants to play it again ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 21:06; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 20:24

Ben is with Zakira , Ben is saying she can't wait and she has to do it tonight , after killing shahanshah she will runaway with imtiayaz , after she leaves all will be morning for his death and she will be  far away from here , Zakira asks how can you go as he has not called you , Ben says Pyasa has to go to kua similarly I have to go to him he will not come , Zakira says be careful , Ben taste her poison on a flower ,Zakira says don't waste your poison as you need to kill him  , Ben says to kill him i have enough , you keep that snake ready as I would need it after killing him ...

Ben comes to Jalal , Jalal thinks how come Ben is here at this time , She comes and Jalal is mesmerized by her beauty .. He praises her beauty and says he was right to call her kohinoor , she comes close to him , and says she would like to offer herself to him , She sits near him , and asks him to close his eyes , he does that , She gives a wicked smile and come close to him and about to kiss him but Ruq barges in saying Takhliya ..Ben become conscious and thinks she missed a very good chance to kill him as she is running out of time now she has to wait till coming night to get an opportunity to do this task ..Ben leaves saying salam to both  Ruq and Jalal

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 21:10; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 20:27

Ruq says sorry to spoil your special moment with Ben , then she complains that how can he do this to her saying he doesn't pay attention to what his begum has to say ..She as Begum e khas he treated her like any other begum form his harem , Jalal says that was not directed to her its was for someone else .. He says next time I will make it clear that you are special and not like other buegum ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 21:56; edited 2 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 20:28

Ruq says sorry to spoil your special moment with Ben , then she complains that how can he do this to her saying he doesn't pay attention to what his begum has to say ..She as Begum e khas he treated her like any other begum form his harem , Jalal says that was not directed to her its was for someone else .. He says next time I will make it clear that you are special and not like other begum ..

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 21:58; edited 2 times in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 20:36

Jalal comes to a gathering where all are present , Jalal and Jo exchange look and then  a mukabala begins ..Imtiaz khan is there to fight kusti with all Jawaaz , Mukabla starts and he defeats all Jawaz form Agra , Jalal become angry seeing that deafeat , he says he wants to fight with him , MA says no Jalal and asks him  meet her in private ..Jalal and MA are together , MA says no Jalal you will not risk your life and fight mukabalal with Imtiaz ..She suggest AK to be called from kaid and fight the mukawala ..Jalal disagree to that , then Ruq and Jalal discuss that , Ruq says its Okay I know AK was there against us whatever he did was not good for us but if he fights with Imtiaz there is no harm ..you can't risk your life ...Jalal seems lost in thought ..

Precap : JO is in her room with moti she receives a massage and reading it , It says you have to come and meet me in the kaid as i have something urgent to inform you and this is regarding jalal's life so don't ignore this massage come and meet to asap .Saifuddin ..Jo reads the massage and seems worried

Last edited by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 22:02; edited 1 time in total

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-01, 21:02

Cheappudin is gone, now Saifuddin going to stir relationship of jo & jallu
(If jallu found out this meeting) then there will sending of jo to Amer scene?
(Think sooooooo)

yagavarthini
Shining Silver
Shining Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-01, 21:14

A question..does Jalal really loves Jodha ?  Rolling Eyes If yes then why he was shown lusting Benzie today  Evil or Very Mad ...he has soo many other legally wedded wives then why Benzie??????????????  No 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-01, 21:34

neha wrote:A question..does Jalal really loves Jodha ?  Rolling Eyes If yes then why he was shown lusting Benzie today  Evil or Very Mad ...he has soo many other legally wedded wives then why Benzie??????????????  No 
We accuse EK of putting 21st century ideas in the show but see that is what the viewers expect.

He was a 16th century emperor and you are expecting 21st century fidelity standards from him. 
Not just wedded wives he also had numerous concubines.  Ben was also just one such.  So why the surprise?
He loves ruqaiya(don't say he doesn't. Of course, he does. He can't let her go any time under any circumstances) and jodha. But other begums and concubine are also there. So why this surprise at ben?
Faithfulness was expected only from wives.

Moreover he is not Raam and jo is certainly not a pati bhakth Sita.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-01, 22:05

sandhya wrote:
neha wrote:A question..does Jalal really loves Jodha ?  Rolling Eyes If yes then why he was shown lusting Benzie today  Evil or Very Mad ...he has soo many other legally wedded wives then why Benzie??????????????  No 
We accuse EK of putting 21st century ideas in the show but see that is what the viewers expect.

He was a 16th century emperor and you are expecting 21st century fidelity standards from him. 
Not just wedded wives he also had numerous concubines.  Ben was also just one such.  So why the surprise?
He loves ruqaiya(don't say he doesn't. Of course, he does. He can't let her go any time under any circumstances) and jodha. But other begums and concubine are also there. So why this surprise at ben?

Moreover he is not Raam and jo is certainly not a pati bhakth Sita.

The story was never really based on 16th century...only costumes, sets and language is based on 16th century...everything is what we see in other serials...drama, characters, tracks everything is a repeated formula and a mixture of what Ekta tried in her various serials and which gave her huge success over the years....This Jalal is not Akbar The Great, it is just that they are using these historic legends as characters...
Now coming to that particular scene, they have clearly forgotten what was shown to us 2-3 episodes ago...Jalal washing his hand where Benzie touched him and saying he is not interested in her...and now today this...CVs might not be knowing but we viewers analyse every scene, every dialogue and every expression...Its not about Jalal being Ram and Jodha being Sita...its the character Jalal whom they are giving roller coaster rides and literally stripping him down day by day..What I mean is most of us are not here to see this character assassination in every track for the sake of trps....I have read plenty of novels of Mughals and their sensual harem activities so I am not new to this polygamy and concubines theory but this serial though showing polygamy never actually followed it in real sense so viewers are hardly to blame!! Now they cannot throw this crap and his libido all of a sudden at us!!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 22:07

yagavarthini wrote:Cheappudin is gone,  now Saifuddin going to stir relationship of jo & jallu
(Think sooooooo)
Hi Yagavarthini :) 
Yeah I agree with you , I think this meeting is to create MU between Jalal and JO

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 22:16

I was  surprised to see that ,two episodes back he was not interested in her and  was using Ben to make JO jealous , so conveniently he forgot that and willing to get cosy with her...how strange ...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by JAISMINE on 2014-01-01, 22:18

Err...just a small doubt...was the letter 4rm 'sharifuddin'(as he is in jail)...or 4rm 'saifuddin'...n itne sare characters;uff mere toh dimaag ka dahi ho jaye ga.. Question  Question ...when will this confusion end????? And juz another thing;a simple DM(dak-munshi) could decode ben's letter at first sight,but our MH(king of kabul)could'nt.. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes ..evn after jo told him how 2 decode the shayari queen (n he thinks there's something fishy about d letter)is he that dumb. Shocked ...n frnds our fears have come true No  No  coz as MH is trying 2 protect jallal so earnestly therefore he must be a good boy 'in need of horlicks n teel malish'(2 quote tanthya ji) :)

JAISMINE
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-01, 22:25

Neha, 
When we saw the ratanpur qila jalal fumble with a simple law making procedure. .....
It shouldn't surprise when hand washer jalal gave in a couple of days later.  Maybe he changed his mind or he was just pre occupied the other day. He does tell her the other day zaroorat pade tho I'll call you or something like that. 

This behavior doesn't shock me as much as the assassination of his intelligence and capability.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by cheena007 on 2014-01-01, 22:27

JAISMINE wrote:Err...just a small doubt...was the letter 4rm 'sharifuddin'(as he is in jail)...or 4rm 'saifuddin'...n itne sare characters;uff mere toh dimaag ka dahi ho jaye ga.. Question  Question ...when will this confusion end????? And juz another thing;a simple DM(dak-munshi) could decode ben's letter at first sight,but our MH(king of kabul)could'nt.. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes ..evn after jo told him how 2 decode the shayari queen (n he thinks there's something fishy about d letter)is he that dumb. Shocked ...n frnds our fears have come true No  No  coz as MH is trying 2 protect jallal so earnestly therefore he must be a good boy 'in need of horlicks n teel malish'(2 quote tanthya ji) :)

oops it is a typo my dear ,  the letter is form Jail ,from  shaifuddin ..(.Bakshi's husband ).. yeah I agree he needs to have baadam to make his dimag ka sahi istemaal...

cheena007
Master Writer
Master Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-01, 22:30

JAISMINE wrote:Err...just a small doubt...was the letter 4rm 'sharifuddin'(as he is in jail)...or 4rm 'saifuddin'...n itne sare characters;uff mere toh dimaag ka dahi ho jaye ga.. Question  Question ...when will this confusion end????? And juz another thing;a simple DM(dak-munshi) could decode ben's letter at first sight,but our MH(king of kabul)could'nt.. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes ..evn after jo told him how 2 decode the shayari queen (n he thinks there's something fishy about d letter)is he that dumb. Shocked ...n frnds our fears have come true No  No  coz as MH is trying 2 protect jallal so earnestly therefore he must be a good boy 'in need of horlicks n teel malish'(2 quote tanthya ji) :)

The letter in precap was from Sharifuddin only  Rolling Eyes ....and Jasmine dear mere dimaag ka bhi dahi ho chuka hai and at the end of this track raita ban jayega  :lol!: . I have already turned my attention towards new shows so I will defo leave watching this show if same crap continues  affraid 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-01, 22:39

sandhya wrote:Neha, 
When we saw the ratanpur qila jalal fumble with a simple law making procedure. .....
It shouldn't surprise when hand washer jalal gave in a couple of days later.  Maybe he changed his mind or he was just pre occupied the other day. He does tell her the other day zaroorat pade tho I'll call you or something like that. 

This behavior doesn't shock me as much as the assassination of his intelligence and capability.

Sandhya dear...I forgot to mention in the RatanPur qilla track but the real Akbar-The-Great did gave one of his qilla to his sister-in-law in marriage..I have read that incident from an authenticated document only the name of that fort was different! so they did follow some history till then and they showed Jalal as an astute and shrewd emperor but look at this track old Jalal is already dead and this new one is hardly capable of maintaining his dignity and keep his words though uttered in self talks! I just hope this track brings down the trps so that CVs will understand that they cannot simply consider us fools sticked to the idiot box no matter what!

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2014-01-01, 23:22

yagavarthini wrote:Cheappudin is gone,  now Saifuddin going to stir relationship of jo & jallu
(Think sooooooo)

I think, this will get Shareefuddin released  n back as Subedar

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by yagavarthini on 2014-01-02, 12:11

cheena007

Hi, nice to know you
Thanks 4liking my idea

yagavarthini
Shining Silver