Latest topics

Release and Realization!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Release and Realization!!!

Post by harrybird on 2014-01-01, 22:29

Hi Guys,

I see todays episode differently.....

1. This competition means.....helping to save mughals pride...net result...RELEASE OF ADAM KHAN!!! Twisted Evil 

2. Jodha receiving letter from shariffudin.....helping to save Jalals life....net result...RELEASE OF 

SHARIFFUDIN!!! Twisted Evil 

3. Jalal saying yes to Ben...getting closer to Ben ( may be stopped by ruqs this time ) but next time he will 

stop on his own will....REALIZATION OF HIS LOVE FOR JODHA!!! :)  :)  :) 

Harry

harrybird
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Re: Release and Realization!!!

Post by Tinkerbell on 2014-01-01, 23:03

I think The realization of love is long way to go , Jalal is still saying I have no heart, no heart no heart .  First  he has to be made aware that he has heart.

what will happen acc to me is Jo will come , save Jalal and they will be back to jigri dosts forming mutual admiration society.

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-02, 08:00

harrybird wrote:Hi Guys,

I see todays episode differently.....

1. This competition means.....helping to save mughals pride...net result...RELEASE OF ADAM KHAN!!! Twisted Evil 

2. Jodha receiving letter from shariffudin.....helping to save Jalals life....net result...RELEASE OF 

SHARIFFUDIN!!! Twisted Evil 

3. Jalal saying yes to Ben...getting closer to Ben ( may be stopped by ruqs this time ) but next time he will 

stop on his own will....REALIZATION OF HIS LOVE FOR JODHA!!! :)  :)  :) 

Harry

feared dat if sharifuddin gets release frm prisn, den obviously he will start 2 create rift btween JODHA-JALAL. & MA & ADHAM WILL HELP CHEAPUDDIN IN DIS MISSION SO........................ Evil or Very Mad 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 18:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum