Latest topics

Mrs. and Mistress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mrs. and Mistress

Post by Innisai on 2014-01-01, 22:51

"Khuda ne aapko bahot phursat se banaye hi"
- a line that Jalal told Jodha on the day of his wedding when he looked at her reflection in water.
He made the same statement today at Benazir when she came to his room.

Mrs. and Mistress seem to be same for emperor.

If Jo was around, we could have guessed that he is pulling one more stop at something that happened only between them. But the looks of Jalal was more of lust. He even closed his eyes instantly wen the baby elephant requested. That doesnt sound like an investigating Jalal either.
What is the emperor upto ?

Innisai

Back to top Go down

Re: Mrs. and Mistress

Post by Tinkerbell on 2014-01-01, 23:00

The emperor is  clueless and just was in a mood to enjoy the Khajurr of Kabul !!

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Post by sandhya on 2014-01-01, 23:48

Come on friends,

Just because Jodha begum has refused ratri vyatit with him, we cannot expect him to refrain from ratri vyatit with any other begum or baandhi and certainly he doesn't love anyone except Ruqaiya and Jodha.

"Khuda ne aapko bahot phursat se banaye hi" seems to be his fav line when he sees a beautiful female. He said that to Jo before he started loving her. He didn't say these words on the confession/rejection night after he started loving her.

Even after Jo and Jalal unite we can't expect fidelity from an emperor who has many wives and innumerable concubines. But his 3 khaas begums will hold a special place for him. That's all.

And yes, Jalal's brain cells are frozen ever since the Tasneem track. ? He is clueless about Ben.

sandhya
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell on 2014-01-01, 23:58

Yes, he seems to be running to Momma's and Begum's for every consult or is seen nodding his head to everything that Humpty dumpty Atgha says... Gone is the King  who out thought everybody and was extremely shrewd ..

Tinkerbell
Dazzling Diamond

Back to top Go down

Mrs & Mistress

Post by Reavathy on 2014-01-02, 00:22

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

I am new to this forum but not to JA.

Is our Jallu really lost his brain power? what happened to the teaching of Khan Baba to be vigilant & careful always?

Now I think this track will end and suspecting Jodha with Saifuddin will start !!!

Reavathy

Back to top Go down

Post by neha on 2014-01-02, 00:33

Aww ...same dialogue ?  Shocked ....Yes Yes I remember now....gone are the old days of JA ..how beautiful every scene and every dialogue was back then...and look now..poor graphics..poor tracks..poor direction!! ...It was Rajat for whom I started watching but his skills and his powerful Jalal are butchered by CVs. Sad but true  Evil or Very Mad 

neha
Glittering Gold
Glittering Gold

Back to top Go down

Post by KB on 2014-01-02, 07:50

Reavathy wrote:HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

I am new to this forum but not to JA.

Is our Jallu really lost his brain power? what happened to the teaching of Khan Baba to be vigilant & careful always?

Now I think this track will end and suspecting Jodha with Saifuddin will start !!!

EXACTLY Thumbsup And i think so, dat jalalis totally prisoned in his HAREM. he has 2 come out frm d harem only den his brain & mind will start 2 work again.   detective 

KB
Bronzie
Bronzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 13:43

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum